thanos with the hotu vs mr mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this multiversal battle?

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos absorbs Mxyzptlk, end of battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Thanos absorbs Mxyzptlk, end of battle. agreed.

King Kandy
Hotu absorbs and recreates the Multiverse, but without Mxy.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins this multiversal battle?

thanos w/heart

TheGame17
agreed.

why'd u make the thread then? we think thanos would win and so do you. so....ya you can close this thread now. there's no reason to keep it going.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a dumb thread. There is no debate here. The Heart was able to beat the LT. The LT>Mxy

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The LT>Mxy
Weren't you saying the exact opposite a while back?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy

He's also said that he'll argue a point no matter how stupid or incorrect it is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's also said that he'll argue a point no matter how stupid or incorrect it is. laughing laughing sounds about right. funny thing is some people argue with him.

Thanos_THOTU
Fact is he thought Mxyzptlk would own the pre-ret Beyonder.

quanchi112
Fact is he thought Mxyzptlk would own the pre-ret Beyonder. u know why right, mxy is from dc beyonder is from marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fact is he thought Mxyzptlk would own the pre-ret Beyonder.

Oh I still think this is true. mxy does more on panel. The preretconned beyonder has never faced an omniversal power likethe Current LT. Past LT had lower showings and was only judge over the multiverse. Now hush up.

Soljer
Meh.

This is way too obvious.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I changed my mind based upon the LT now being the Omniversal Judge. before he was only the multiversal or mega versal judge. Things change. Any fool who doesn't change his opinion as time goes on is basically an idiot who refuses to use superior logic or analytical skills.

quanchi112
I changed my mind based upon the LT now being the Omniversal Judge. before he was only the multiversal or mega versal judge. Things change. Any fool who doesn't change his opinion as time goes on is basically an idiot who refuses to use superior logic or analytical skills. u admited u were wron good for u. now about all the other times you have been wrong.......... eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
u admited u were wron good for u. now about all the other times you have been wrong.......... eek!

I wasn't wrong. I simply changed my mind based upon new showings of the LT that I had never seen.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TheGame17
why'd u make the thread then? we think thanos would win and so do you. so....ya you can close this thread now. there's no reason to keep it going.

tell me again why you made this thread quanchi?

King Kandy
I wasn't wrong. I simply changed my mind based upon new showings of the LT that I had never seen.
...If you formed a bad opinion based off of lack of info, that's being wrong.

TheGame17
...If you formed a bad opinion based off of lack of info, that's being wrong.

he made an opinion based on showings that existed. when new showings came about, he changed his opinion. that's not wrong.

Soljer
he made an opinion based on showings that existed. when new showings came about, he changed his opinion. that's not wrong.

Cosigned. That's not being wrong. That's being mature.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned. That's not being wrong. That's being mature.

thank you.

King Kandy
Okay, maybe I read it worng... It was my knowledge that the showings existed, and he simply hadn't heard about them... In which case his first view would have been wrong.

quanchi112
tell me again why you made this thread quanchi? why do u keep asking me this. i made this thread cuz i wanted to. theres no master plan here ok. this from the guy that said jeph loeb is only writer to have supes kick darkseids ass. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.