DVD Realease and DVD extras you want

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
when is the dbd comming out, and what extras do you want to see..
personally for me i want to see some more of the black suit, and some mean peter parker...like a couple of good deleted scenes where peter is being rude to people on the street, store or anywhere..
also i want to see more on how eddie knows spiderman is peter...maybe a deleted scene on how venom follows peter home..or something liek that...what do you guys want to see/

Ultimate Hulk43
I want all of the deleted scenes (if there are any), interviews, trailers, & a little part that tells the history of each villain which would be the Sandman, New Goblin, & Venom. I'd also like to have some comic covers with pages to read when you click on the cover.

Yoshi Fanatic
I would want to see an extended version of the fight between Spiderman and Venom. I'm pretty sure it was longer...

Ultimate Hulk43
If it was, I bet Raimi has a dumbass reason for cutting it short. Just like him cutting the fight scenes with Doc Ock short when the extended versions of the fight were way better than the original fight scenes we got. There should be an extended fight sequence, there usually us with every comic book movie. And even if there is, we'll probably have to wait until the 2.1 version of the DVD is released which could be a long time from now.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The DVD will be coming out, I'd guess around thanksgiving. I look forward to buying the 2 disc extended cut.

Yoshi Fanatic
The extended version of the movie would be called Spiderman 3.1 since it is the third movie. I just want it to come out soon. I would buy it the day it comes out.

Ultimate Hulk43
If I have the money on that day I'd probably buy it then too but I hope we get a lot of special features.

Spiderman_RJ
i doubt there is any extended version to venom fight, from the looks of some images it seems there was an ALTERNATE fight with venom, but for the movie plot, they choosed another, remember this movie is a mess and was being written as it was being filmed, so a lot of scenes seen did not made it, becouse of wrtiting a new script on the go.

i want to see a director version where there is an actual plot behind the story,the movie looks like a bunch of disconected scenes bunched toguether,if there was really a subplot instead of another alternated script,for example,some pictures showed sandman family in the construction site and that was what made him stop,in the movie they are not there, also there is a scene where church hit the medic against a wall (problably becouse of his daughter desease),also in the movie we dont see black spider hit sandman with a wood piece like a bat violently.

ragesRemorse
I would want to see the unreleased version of x-men3 and spiderman 3 where the movies are actually good. Along with special features by the directors appologizing for the movie tehy released into the theaters.

However the dvd i want to see the most, and would give my left foot to own would be a star wars special. The special would be nothing more than twenty minutes of George Lucas saying how the prequals were nothing but a joke...a bad prank, and that the real movies are still being made.

Arachnid1
I want to see more of the construction site battle.

Ultimate Hulk43
An extended fight scene with Spider-Man going up against Venom & the Sandman would be nice to see when Spider-Man 3 hits the shelves.

steverules
Well...they will release spider-man 3 and then later release 3.1, cause then that way they will probably make more money

Ultimate Hulk43
That's what they always do with superheroes.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I could care less whats on the extended cut because I know it is going to be very very good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.