darkseid vs mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
in great darkness imagine him not absorbing his power. facing him mano e mano. who would win this affair with each knowing about the other. fight to the death, who wins?

charlemagne9746
Darkseid in a curbstomp

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mordrue is an abstract lvl being with no copies in all the multiverses and no beginning or end. He is also the only being who will survive into the next World. This one is tuff to call.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mordrue is an abstract lvl being with no copies in all the multiverses and no beginning or end. He is also the only being who will survive into the next World. This one is tuff to call.

I'm pretty sure this is a bait thread to get the Darkseid fans in here...i'm just giving him what he wants

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I'm pretty sure this is a bait thread to get the Darkseid fans in here...i'm just giving him what he wants

He's an idiot. And not one of the cool kids at all. He eats luch by himself at the little lunch table.

quanchi112
He's an idiot. And not one of the cool kids at all. He eats luch by himself at the little lunch table. thers nver one of the cool kids. man hes so cool...uh m anyways stick to the thread i dont think this is a curbstomp either way. my opinion on this matter comes later.

starking
Darkseid ftw

quanchi112
nver which is it, mordru or darkseid?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
nver which is it, mordru or darkseid?

Darksied. He's already shown that He can beat Abstact lvl beings. he'll simply absorb mordru's own power into himself.

quanchi112
Darksied. He's already shown that He can beat Abstact lvl beings. he'll simply absorb mordru's own power into himself. i siad no absorbing in this fight. they fight straight up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i siad no absorbing in this fight. they fight straight up.

No way for DS to win if you are handicapping his powers. Mordrue cannot be killed. DS could mind rape him and find out tha tmordue is cluster phobic and seal him in something. Simple matter manip will do the trick. There are you happy. DS still wins.

quanchi112
no becuz i kinda agree with darkseid pulling off a victory. hes not superior but i think he would win.

Soljer
Am I the only one who found the following humorous:

No way for DS to win DS still wins.

starking
no becuz i kinda agree with darkseid pulling off a victory. hes not superior but i think he would win. Yet you think Darkseid is on Superman's level. What kind of bull, is that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Yet you think Darkseid is on Superman's level. What kind of bull, is that? superman is physically more imposing than darkseid but i have always stated darkseid should win a majoriy against him. way to misquote me like u always do.

starking
superman is physically more imposing than darkseid but i have always stated darkseid should win a majoriy against him. way to misquote me like u always do. Ok then, STOP using that shit in threads then. Superman and Thanos are stronger than Odin, but that won't win them a fight. Now stop being a hypocrit.

quanchi112
Ok then, STOP using that shit in threads then. Superman and Thanos are stronger than Odin, but that won't win them a fight. Now stop being a hypocrit. im not being a hypocrit, superman beat darkseid a few times that is why people bring it up. its canon and it happened. big difference, superman would never beat odin and hasnt. thanos would crush supes, but darkseid got worked in apokolips now staight up. reality is awesome. it truly is.

charlemagne9746
im not being a hypocrit, superman beat darkseid a few times that is why people bring it up. its canon and it happened. big difference, superman would never beat odin and hasnt. thanos would crush supes, but darkseid got worked in apokolips now staight up. reality is awesome. it truly is.

If Supes curbstomped Thanos in a future crossover, that became canon...would it change your opinion of Thanos?

starking
im not being a hypocrit, superman beat darkseid a few times that is why people bring it up. its canon and it happened. big difference, superman would never beat odin and hasnt. thanos would crush supes, but darkseid got worked in apokolips now staight up. reality is awesome. it truly is. Are blind? Or are you to dense, to comprehend what I'm stating? Superman has ONLY defeated Ds, in a physical fight. However, when it comes to the chracters other abilities, Ds is far superior to Superman. Odin isn't that strong, a matter fact he's only a class 60-70. Yet that meant jackshit, when he kicked the crud out of Thanos. The point is, even if Superman is stronger than(hell, I'm not even sure if that's true) Darkseid, it doesn't downplay on Ds's other abilities. How would you like me, to constantly bring up Odin whooping Thanos's ass, despite Thanos being phyiscally superior? It's retarded as hell, but it's similar to how you debate.

quanchi112
Are blind? Or are you to dense, to comprehend what I'm stating? Superman has ONLY defeated Ds, in a physical fight. However, when it comes to the chracters other abilities, Ds is far superior to Superman. Odin isn't that strong, a matter fact he's only a class 60-70. Yet that meant jackshit, when he kicked the crud out of Thanos. The point is, even if Superman is stronger than(hell, I'm not even sure if that's true) Darkseid, it doesn't downplay on Ds's other abilities. How would you like me, to constantly bring up Odin whooping Thanos's ass, despite Thanos being phyiscally superior? It's retarded as hell, but it's similar to how you debate. heres the difference becuz u constantly bring this crap up whatver thread u follow me into. thanos fought a more powerful character in odin. thanos never lost the fight. it was stopped before the outcome was decided. when darkseid fought superman he lost in a one on one powers vs powers duel. his omega was stopped by supes heat vsiosn. id give darkseid a pass but superman is below him. he got beat so bad and selfadmitted he was humiliated beyond belief and prettyy much tanked superman for not telling anyone. darkseid got whooped by a character less than him more than once. thanos was losing to odin before the fight was stopped so we dont know for sure if thanos would have lost or not. fight wasnt over. thanos didnt yield to a more powerful chracater. darkseid yileded to a less ppwerful character. eek! laughing laughing Happy Dance

starking
heres the difference becuz u constantly bring this crap up whatver thread u follow me into. thanos fought a more powerful character in odin. thanos never lost the fight. it was stopped before the outcome was decided. when darkseid fought superman he lost in a one on one powers vs powers duel. his omega was stopped by supes heat vsiosn. id give darkseid a pass but superman is below him. he got beat so bad and selfadmitted he was humiliated beyond belief and prettyy much tanked superman for not telling anyone. darkseid got whooped by a character less than him more than once. thanos was losing to odin before the fight was stopped so we dont know for sure if thanos would have lost or not. fight wasnt over. thanos didnt yield to a more powerful chracater. darkseid yileded to a less ppwerful character. eek! laughing laughing Happy Dance You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid. Darkseid supposedly HOLDS back his true power, when he fights Superman. Did you not see Darthgoober's post in the Superman vs. Darkseid tread? Even if his theory is wrong, how does Ds lose to a character, weaker than the people he's beaten? That would be pis, when someone doesnt use his abilities, to the full extent. And guess what? That doesnt translate into the forums. Seriously, if Supes is more powerful than Seid, then that means Superman>>>>Takion, Secret, Guardians of the universe, The Lords of Chaos, cause you know, Ds is more powerful than all of those guys, individually. Now shut up, you have nothing good, to say.

TricksterPriest
Seeing as how a VASTLY WEAKENED Darkseid beat his ass in GDS, I'm gonna go with the stone guy with the eye beams. stick out tongue

quanchi112
You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid. Darkseid supposedly HOLDS back his true power, when he fights Superman. Did you not see Darthgoober's post in the Superman vs. Darkseid tread? Even if his theory is wrong, how does Ds lose to a character, weaker than the people he's beaten? That would be pis, when someone doesnt use his abilities, to the full extent. And guess what? That doesnt translate into the forums. Seriously, if Supes is more powerful than Seid, then that means Superman>>>>Takion, Secret, Guardians of the universe, The Lords of Chaos, cause you know, Ds is more powerful than all of those guys, individually. Now shut up, you have nothing good, to say. yeah this from the guy who lives off respect threads. i dont care what darthgoober has to say. i havent seen his theory but i have my own. geez cant u come up with any theories on ur own. listen different characters macth up better with other ones. supes has kicked the shi- ouuta darkseid more than once. u could say darkseid has gotten weaker while supes has gotten stronger. its been a long time since gds darkseid. apokolips now supes beat that ass. u take everything i say out of context. superman has beaten darkseids ass. its canon. its real. deal. darkseid has recently become supes bitc-. darkseid loses to less powerful characters. supes has his number now. darkseid needs a voctory over supes. cuz supes made him submit to him... that is embarrassing. submitting to a less powerful character under no plot device.

quanchi112
now enough with this superman vs darkseid stuff. this is mordru vs darkseid whom i think darkseid can beat. save ur personal vendetta against me. its tiresome and old. grow up and stick to the thread.

starking
now enough with this superman vs darkseid stuff. this is mordru vs darkseid whom i think darkseid can beat. save ur personal vendetta against me. its tiresome and old. grow up and stick to the thread. Too bad I'm not the only one, who dislikes you. How the hell do you say Ds is above Mordru, then try to use Superman losses against him? Do you honestly think, that Supes can pull of a few wins, on Mordru? He's a f#cking being of magic, something Superman's immune to. Stop being a hypocrit, and make up your f#cking mind

starking
yeah this from the guy who lives off respect threads. i dont care what darthgoober has to say. i havent seen his theory but i have my own. geez cant u come up with any theories on ur own. listen different characters macth up better with other ones. supes has kicked the shi- ouuta darkseid more than once. u could say darkseid has gotten weaker while supes has gotten stronger. its been a long time since gds darkseid. apokolips now supes beat that ass. u take everything i say out of context. superman has beaten darkseids ass. its canon. its real. deal. darkseid has recently become supes bitc-. darkseid loses to less powerful characters. supes has his number now. darkseid needs a voctory over supes. cuz supes made him submit to him... that is embarrassing. submitting to a less powerful character under no plot device. Ok then, that means Superman>>>>Takion, Lords of Chaos, Guardians, Time Trapper(controller), Mordru.
edit: Btw, before you say some shit like, "Ds isn't that powerful anymore, get over it", let me tell you that Ds, has recently soloed Firestorm, Orion, and Mr.Miracle. If Superman is currently more powerful than Seid, then that means Firestorm, Orion, Mr.Miracle

quanchi112
Too bad I'm not the only one, who dislikes you. How the hell do you say Ds is above Mordru, then try to use Superman losses against him? Do you honestly think, that Supes can pull of a few wins, on Mordru? He's a f#cking being of magic, something Superman's immune to. Stop being a hypocrit, and make up your f#cking mind ur like unbeleivable. this is a darkseid vs mordru thread and u keep bringing up the superman crap. ur such a troll. get over it and me. get me outta ur mind. supes couldnt beat mordru ur right. but he did beat darkseid more than once. its canon. its just superman matches up better against darksied than mordru. i neevr said darkseid was superior than mordru i just feel somehow hed pull off the win. im not that confident that darkseid could. but i still think he could. i know superman would never swell up mordurs face like he did darkseids though.

quanchi112
Ok then, that means Superman>>>>Takion, Lords of Chaos, Guardians, Time Trapper(controller), Mordru.
edit: Btw, before you say some shit like, "Ds isn't that powerful anymore, get over it", let me tell you that Ds, has recently soloed Firestorm, Orion, and Mr.Miracle. If Superman is currently more powerful than Seid, then that means Firestorm, Orion, Mr.Miracle i dont care who he solos back in the day he was much more powerful. he just came back in countdown so he will be portryed as mor powerful but he might slip back into his jobber role soon. who knows. get of the subject. superman beat darkseids ass more than once, but has never beaten mordru. use facts like me not this twisted logic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If Supes curbstomped Thanos in a future crossover, that became canon...would it change your opinion of Thanos? again with the what ifs. what if this happened what i that happened. ask me when it happens then u get my opinion. laughing darkseid has lost many times to supes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
again with the what ifs. what if this happened what i that happened. ask me when it happens then u get my opinion. laughing darkseid has lost many times to supes.

Darksied hasn't. Avatars have. And DS has shown that he is able to put superman in the middle of a kryptonite field surrounded by a red sun if should choose to. Writers wont' let that happen becuz it's superman. But DS can turn Superman into a child.

quanchi112
Darksied hasn't. Avatars have. And DS has shown that he is able to put superman in the middle of a kryptonite field surrounded by a red sun if should choose to. Writers wont' let that happen becuz it's superman. But DS can turn Superman into a child. again another what if. darkseid got his ass whooped straight up. its canon. darksied has never turned superman into a child. its up to the writers. and the writers ahve decided supes was bad enough to beat darkseid into submission, one on one.

Evil_Ash
its up to the writers. and the writers ahve decided supes was bad enough to beat darkseid into submission, one on one.

They would do the same with Thanos....

Why?

Because it's Superman....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
They would do the same with Thanos....

Why?

Because it's Superman.... well superman is a dc character so idont think hell be doing anything to thanos. he has to much fun owning darkie over in dc land.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well superman is a dc character so idont think hell be doing anything to thanos. he has to much fun owning darkie over in dc land.

It goes back to what I said earlier, if Thanos were in DC, he wouldn't even be a blip on the radar. He'd be a Wonder Woman Villian. LMAO.

quanchi112
It goes back to what I said earlier, if Thanos were in DC, he wouldn't even be a blip on the radar. He'd be a Wonder Woman Villian. LMAO. yeah right. fatcs remain facts. thanos has done more in marvel than darkseid can eevr hope to achieve in dc. so quit with the what ifs. its hilarious. i deal in facts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah right. fatcs remain facts. thanos has done more in marvel than darkseid can eevr hope to achieve in dc. so quit with the what ifs. its hilarious. i deal in facts.
There is no heart in DC. There is no IG in DC. There are no Gems. There is no plot device power ups for him to do. Thanos would get his ass kicked by Asmodel or DS or the JLA.

quanchi112
There is no heart in DC. There is no IG in DC. There are no Gems. There is no plot device power ups for him to do. Thanos would get his ass kicked by Asmodel or DS or the JLA. how long did it take darkseid to get the antilife equation? there are tons of artifacts of power in dc. its just darkseid is to crappy to get them. he loses every which way he can.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how long did it take darkseid to get the antilife equation? there are tons of artifacts of power in dc. its just darkseid is to crappy to get them. he loses every which way he can.

The ALE isn't an item. There are not tons of powerups. The Oan Battery only was gotten to be cuz the person who took it was a trusted GL. THanos would never get close enough. Thanos for sure as hell wasn't going to be able to even find Metron to get the Worlogog. Thanos would do so well. The Godwave? IT's magical and cosmic. The only people who have been able to even access it are skyfathers and abstracts.

quanchi112
The ALE isn't an item. There are not tons of powerups. The Oan Battery only was gotten to be cuz the person who took it was a trusted GL. THanos would never get close enough. Thanos for sure as hell wasn't going to be able to even find Metron to get the Worlogog. Thanos would do so well. The Godwave? IT's magical and cosmic. The only people who have been able to even access it are skyfathers and abstracts. ok lets see shall we. i believe ares got the godwave and beat ds to the punhc there. laughing orion also got the ale in his own series am i corect? man does darkseid always get beat to the finish line. ares also killed high father soemthing ds wanted to do since the word go. face it dc track record of accomplishing goals sucks ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok lets see shall we. i believe ares got the godwave and beat ds to the punhc there. laughing orion also got the ale in his own series am i corect? man does darkseid always get beat to the finish line. ares also killed high father soemthing ds wanted to do since the word go. face it dc track record of accomplishing goals sucks ass.

Accomplishments have nothing to do with power. What does Galactus accomplish? Nothing. Darksied has accomplished wiping out the time stream with a plan from his future Self. Darkseid also managed to conquer the universe in Rocl of ages. Where the JLA had to travel to the future to stop him. Darksied has also been the key to beating the AntiMonitor AND Imperiex. And guess what, it seems that he has found the true equation.

quanchi112
Accomplishments have nothing to do with power. What does Galactus accomplish? Nothing. Darksied has accomplished wiping out the time stream with a plan from his future Self. Darkseid also managed to conquer the universe in Rocl of ages. Where the JLA had to travel to the future to stop him. Darksied has also been the key to beating the AntiMonitor AND Imperiex. And guess what, it seems that he has found the true equation. point is the jla did stop him... when thanos conquers the universe he has to just give it back, becuz NO ONE STOPS HIM. darkseid along with everyone else with luthor beat imperiex and antimoitor. thank heavens he finally found the ale. it took him forever. thanos wanted the cosmic cube and got it. thanos wanted the gems went out one by one and got the, thanos also got the heart of the universe when he wanted to. it didnt take him thirty years. he got these poweruos first and when he wanted them
darkseid is always second to the punch. ares trumped him twice in one story. orion already got the ale. so i say meh to darkseids accomplishments.

quanchi112
darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman.

starking
ur like unbeleivable. this is a darkseid vs mordru thread and u keep bringing up the superman crap. ur such a troll. get over it and me. get me outta ur mind. supes couldnt beat mordru ur right. but he did beat darkseid more than once. its canon. its just superman matches up better against darksied than mordru. i neevr said darkseid was superior than mordru i just feel somehow hed pull off the win. im not that confident that darkseid could. but i still think he could. i know superman would never swell up mordurs face like he did darkseids though. Cut that troll bullshit, out. You take sides with spamming, no life having judges. Do you even know, what troll means? Anyways, your being a COMPLETE hypocrit, you give Ds a majority, over a guy, who would COMPLETELY assrape Supes, into submission. But for some reason, you continue to use Superman losses, to downplay Ds. What kind of logic is that? Please make up your mind, your confusing as hell.

quanchi112
Cut that troll bullshit, out. You take sides with spamming, no life having judges. Do you even know, what troll means? Anyways, your being a COMPLETE hypocrit, you give Ds a majority, over a guy, who would COMPLETELY assrape Supes, into submission. But for some reason, you continue to use Superman losses, to downplay Ds. What kind of logic is that? Please make up your mind, your confusing as hell. thing s change in comics. i still give darkseid a solid majority but the way he has lost to supes brings him way down. it wasnt just once either. supes has grown stronger while darks is weaker. darkseid can beat him if he hits him with the omega beams, and thats a big if anymore becuz supes can beat that now. darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman. this is assraping someone. read it its real. laughing big grin Happy Dance

starking
thing s change in comics. i still give darkseid a solid majority but the way he has lost to supes brings him way down. it wasnt just once either. supes has grown stronger while darks is weaker. darkseid can beat him if he hits him with the omega beams, and thats a big if anymore becuz supes can beat that now. darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman. this is assraping someone. read it its real. laughing big grin Happy Dance Ok then your logic: Superman>>>>Takion, Guardians of the universe, Lords of chaos, Mordru, Firestorm, Orion, Time trapper, Validus

Oh, and of course: Dp Tyrant>Galactus>Fp Tyrant

And how can I, forget this: Thanos>The Maker>Odin>Dp Tyrant

quanchi112
Ok then your logic: Superman>>>>Takion, Guardians of the universe, Lords of chaos, Mordru, Firestorm, Orion, Time trapper, Validus

And how can I, forget this: Thanos>The Maker>Odin>Dp Tyrant u just wont drop it. how many times do i have to explian something to u. im just telling u that superman can and has assraped darkseid. thanos would assrape superman everytime. its just well darkseid panics when his omega doesnt work. he got smoked in hunter and prey also.

starking
u just wont drop it. how many times do i have to explian something to u. im just telling u that superman can and has assraped darkseid. thanos would assrape superman everytime. its just well darkseid panics when his omega doesnt work. he got smoked in hunter and prey also. Ok then your logic: Superman>>>>Takion, Guardians of the universe, Lords of chaos, Mordru, Firestorm, Orion, Time trapper, Validus

starking
It's funny how when you respond, and you don't adress every point.

quanchi112
Ok then your logic: Superman>>>>Takion, Guardians of the universe, Lords of chaos, Mordru, Firestorm, Orion, Time trapper, Validus

And how can I, forget this: Thanos>The Maker>Odin>Dp Tyrant darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman. this is my logic. its real and from a canoned book. i like using facts.

starking
darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman. this is my logic. its real and from a canoned book. i like using facts. Ok then your logic: Superman>>>>Takion, Guardians of the universe, Lords of chaos, Mordru, Firestorm, Orion, Time trapper, Validus

quanchi112
It's funny how when you respond, and you don't adress every point. u have a point. i thought u just make my logic up. when did i ever post that. this coming from the question dodger, and ur proof of soemthing went something like this. i swear i read it. dont know what comic or where but i swear i read it. embarrasment

starking
u have a point. i thought u just make my logic up. when did i ever post that. this coming from the question dodger, and ur proof of soemthing went something like this. i swear i read it. dont know what comic or where but i swear i read it. embarrasment eek! Whoa, look whose talking, the guy who doesn't even adress, every point I make. Btw, PROVE that I have dodged your questions.

quanchi112
eek! Whoa, look whose talking, the guy who doesn't even adress, every point I make. Btw, PROVE that I have dodged your questions. u dodged my question about tyrant and who has beaten him and how did the galactus fight go. i dont have time to busy it with arguing with u. u just read respect threads. thats u in a nutshell.

starking
u dodged my question about tyrant and who has beaten him and how did the galactus fight go. i dont have time to busy it with arguing with u. u just read respect threads. thats u in a nutshell. What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
u dodged my question about tyrant and who has beaten him and how did the galactus fight go. i dont have time to busy it with arguing with u. u just read respect threads. thats u in a nutshell.

Nope not yet. You aren't a cool kid yet.

starking
Nope not yet. You aren't a cool kid yet. Am I the only one, who couldn't read that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Am I the only one, who couldn't read that?

That is why he isn't a cool kid yet.

quanchi112
What the f**k? i dont have time to argue with u... i mean u are pathetic. ur a troll who follows me places. when i say darkseid would beat mordru u go hysterical, bringin up the superman fight and him into the debate.darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman.

Estacado
What the f**k?
Yup.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Yup. eek! laughing . according to estacado loeb wrote apokolips now. embarrasment

Estacado
eek! laughing . according to estacado loeb wrote apokolips now. embarrasment
Can you quote it where I said that?

starking
i dont have time to argue with u... i mean u are pathetic. ur a troll who follows me places. when i say darkseid would beat mordru u go hysterical, bringin up the superman fight and him into the debate.darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman. laughing laughing laughing laughing
Coming from a guy who said

"hey u are logical debator i like the name it fits u",

"juntai quit posting ur a coward. i lost all respeect for u. u said u didnt want any of me. ur weak. darkseid hasnt conquered the universe while thanos has, darkseid has neevr killed izaya while thanos has killed adam warlock, thanos has owned silver surfer completely. superman has been owning darkseid lately. nuff said"

and of course "button we are speaking the truth these guys are delusional and need mental help. theremain points have alwyas been mind controlling billions of people and creating skyfather level people. i said der to ur silly argument."

"put me on ignore i will never ignore a darkseid debater. to not face me is a cowards way out. i come here to argue hence the point of this vs thing. i dontcome here to argue personally with anyone. so if u cant take my masterful points see u later and by the way i win."

Just to fill others in, Button and Logicaldebator, were two socks, likely the ones that are currently, spamming the forum.

Yep, you have every right in the world, to call me a troll.

nvrbeenwthagirl
eek! laughing . according to estacado loeb wrote apokolips now. embarrasment

according to you, Depowered Tyrant>>>>> Full powered tyrant. Now shut up.

starking
eek! laughing . according to estacado loeb wrote apokolips now. embarrasment You thought the same thing, dipshit laughing

quanchi112
according to you, Depowered Tyrant>>>>> Full powered tyrant. Now shut up. when did i ever say that. fullpowered tyrant lost to galactus. depowered tyrant had him on the ropes. galactus admitted before that if he and depopwered battled in his current depowered mode it would be deafening. just becuz u beat someone once doenst mean u beat them everytime. look at the comic silver sufer 108. looks like tyrant had big g shitting his pants. hell, supes lost to darkseid a bunch of times till as of late when darkseid has been getting straight crushed as of late. every fight is different.

quanchi112
You thought the same thing, dipshit laughing cuz i believed u guys werent liars, then when i looked it up myself i found out that day people lie for darkseid. so i take nothing u say. until i see proof or a comic reference and a page number so i can verify it myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.