Thanos vs Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
xomfg

quanchi112
thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos gets a horrible lesson in humility.

Estacado
Has Mordru ever conquered a Universe?sly

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Has Mordru ever conquered a Universe?sly no he just repeatedly gets owned by dr fate, whoever the hell dr fate is at the time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos gets a horrible lesson in humility. u mean like darkseid when he meets up with superman nowadays. laughing

Rorschach

Evil_Ash

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
It doesn't matter...

He's not from Marvel! u people are hilarious. ur twisted logic makes me laugh. thanos has does the things u hope darksied to do. mordru will never have the impact of a thanos of titan. sorry gentlemen i deal in fact and not what ifs like some of you people.

Rorschach
It doesn't matter...

He's not from Marvel!

embarrasment

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos has does the things u hope darksied to do.

Like what?

Seduce Galactus?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mordru is an abstact. Not just a low one. He's a magical AND cosmic being all rolled into one. On top of that, he's the most poweful lord of Chaos. Able to pwn other powerful lords of Chaos and add thier power to his own. Thanos falls.

Estacado
u people are hilarious. ur twisted logic makes me laugh.
We have twisted logic????
You are the idiot who says Thanos wins because he did more....

quanchi112
We have twisted logic????
You are the idiot who says Thanos wins because he did more.... i already said i think darkseid could beat mordru and u all know thanos can beat darkseid. thanos trumps him.

quanchi112
Mordru is an abstact. Not just a low one. He's a magical AND cosmic being all rolled into one. On top of that, he's the most poweful lord of Chaos. Able to pwn other powerful lords of Chaos and add thier power to his own. Thanos falls. an abstract who repeatedly loses to dr fate. not the uber bad add u make him out to be.

Estacado
i already said i think darkseid could beat mordru and u all know thanos can beat darkseid. thanos trumps him.
rolling on floor laughing

King_Mungi
an abstract who repeatedly loses to dr fate. not the uber bad add u make him out to be.

and yet the last fight Nabu had with Mordru in JSA they were ripping across the multiverse

Evil_Ash
i already said i think darkseid could beat mordru and u all know thanos can beat darkseid.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanosdieseid.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanosdieseid2.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanosdieseid3.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanodieseid4.png

quanchi112

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanosdieseid2.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanosdieseid3.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanodieseid4.png live in ur fantasy worlds. facts have always backed me up, while lies and excuses and fake pictures seem to be how u debate on here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
live in ur fantasy worlds. facts have always backed me up, while lies and excuses and fake pictures seem to be how u debate on here.

What exacty is Thanos going to do to Mordru?

quanchi112
What exacty is Thanos going to do to Mordru? imprison him whever he deems necessary. big grin

Evil_Ash
live in ur fantasy worlds. facts have always backed me up, while lies and excuses and fake pictures seem to be how u debate on here.

Debate?

Oh no, I'm just having my daily fun with your Marvel and Thanos bias.

Estacado
What exacty is Thanos going to do to Mordru?
Take over the Universe...haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
imprison him whever he deems necessary. big grin

What is stopping Modru from leaving Thanos as a stain? Thanos doesn't have the lvl of power it takes to do that that you suggest. YOu give thanos too much credit. Most of his credit is due to his planning and prep. Of which he usually does not get on these forum fights.

quanchi112
What is stopping Modru from leaving Thanos as a stain? Thanos doesn't have the lvl of power it takes to do that that you suggest. YOu give thanos too much credit. Most of his credit is due to his planning and prep. Of which he usually does not get on these forum fights. thanos subdued a powerful crazy thor with the power gem on the fly. thanos doesnt sweat this like he doesnt sweat the maker. se sought out tyrant who trumped him in power for the hell of it. thanos by a mile.

Estacado
thanos subdued a powerful crazy thor with the power gem on the fly. thanos doesnt sweat this like he doesnt sweat the maker. se sought out tyrant who trumped him in power for the hell of it. thanos by a mile.
Talk about twisted logic....eh?haermm

quanchi112
Talk about twisted logic....eh?haermm just talking about facts, eh eek! laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
just talking about facts, eh eek! laughing

I"m gonna start calling you carrie. Becuz they are all gonna laugh at you.

quanchi112
I"m gonna start calling you carrie. Becuz they are all gonna laugh at you. here we go again with the popular crap. nver i know more about ur own character then u. i prove what i say while u have admitted to sitting there for months while someone else proves ur points for u. thats so weak. laughing im laughing right now.

Evil_Ash
I"m gonna start calling you carrie. Becuz they are all gonna laugh at you.

thanos subdued a powerful crazy thor with the power gem on the fly. thanos doesnt sweat this like he doesnt sweat the maker. se sought out tyrant who trumped him in power for the hell of it. thanos by a mile.

laughing durlaugh laughcry haermm rofl pitt_laugh greentoo 5lolol

tohslaugh

quanchi112
laughing durlaugh laughcry haermm rofl pitt_laugh greentoo 5lolol

tohslaugh havin fun with the emoticons. when ur done playin and want to debate send me a message. and not yahoo faces.

Evil_Ash
havin fun with the emoticons. when ur done playin and want to debate send me a message. and not yahoo faces.

When you start learning to use grammar... then we can debate.

Galan007
and not yahoo faces. Yahoo faces, lol.

quanchi112
When you start learning to use grammar... then we can debate. back down...like i knew u always would to me in debate. Happy Dance

Estacado
havin fun with the emoticons. when ur done playin and want to debate send me a message. and not yahoo faces.
It is useless to debate with a wall.....

Evil_Ash
back down...like i knew u always would to me in debate. Happy Dance

I take that as a no.

Originally posted by Galan007
Yahoo faces, lol.

What the hell are Yahoo faces?

quanchi112
I take that as a no.

What the hell are Yahoo faces? if u dont know what yahoo emoticons are i feel badly for u. anyways dont respond to me since u dont want to talk about comics but instead grammar.

Galan007
What the hell are Yahoo faces? Those ghey little smile faces that you can send on AOL and such. haermm

Estacado
Does anyone remember the "Thanos vs Runner" thred......haermm

starking

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanodieseid4.png laughing laughing laughing laughing cool

quanchi112
its amazing what fake pics posted do to people.

starking
its amazing what fake pics posted do to people. Yeah, an accurate fake picture.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Yeah, an accurate fake picture. key word is fake. thanos is so much more than darkseid can ever aspire to be. have fun with ur FAKE PICS. laughing

starking
key word is fake. thanos is so much more than darkseid can ever aspire to be. have fun with ur FAKE PICS. laughing Still accurate.

Evil_Ash
if u dont know what yahoo emoticons are i feel badly for u.

Yes... I'm sorry for not being a total Internet geek.

anyways dont respond to me since u dont want to talk about comics but instead grammar.

Must I put this in the Indian way?

Learn grammar first, then comics talk.

quanchi112
Yes... I'm sorry for not being a total Internet geek.

Must I put this in the Indian way?

Learn grammar first, then comics talk. this isnt english class. i mean sheesh. i prove points while u drool over fakes pics.

starking
It is useless to debate with a wall.....

Estacado
key word is fake. thanos is so much more than darkseid can ever aspire to be. have fun with ur FAKE PICS. laughing http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1157/39746328be7.jpg

quanchi112
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1157/39746328be7.jpg thanos won this conflict. post the rest. laughing u proly didnt know that though did u.

Estacado
thanos won this conflict. post the rest. laughing u proly didnt know that though did u.
Yeah because he cheapshoted Surefer from the back....btw I have all Thanos books smartass.

quanchi112
Yeah because he cheapshoted Surefer from the back....btw I have all Thanos books smartass. ok, so quit posting just the middle of the battle. thanos won. he usually always does. unlike darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok, so quit posting just the middle of the battle. thanos won. he usually always does. unlike darkseid.

He cheap Shotted the surfer. Kinda like how doomsday Cheap shotted the DS avatar. loser.

Estacado
ok, so quit posting just the middle of the battle. thanos won. he usually always does. unlike darkseid.
Because he cheapshoted Surfer from behind....Do you know what is a cheapshot you mentally handicapped dumbass?

quanchi112
Because he cheapshoted Surfer from behind....Do you know what is a cheapshot you mentally handicapped dumbass? should i bring up when raker had a shovel at darkseids head. bottom line is thanos won. when i talk of a darkseid loss its a loss all the way acrosss the board.

Estacado
should i bring up when raker had a shovel at darkseids head. bottom line is thanos won. when i talk of a darkseid loss its a loss all the way acrosss the board.
With a cheapshot!!!!!!!
Also Thanos got killed by Drax who is below Superman.......

nvrbeenwthagirl
should i bring up when raker had a shovel at darkseids head. bottom line is thanos won. when i talk of a darkseid loss its a loss all the way acrosss the board.

And yet the guardians, all of them, didn't want a war with DS. So that means that was an avatar. As DS says that he can't lose on a physical plane. Try harder your not doing a good job.

TricksterPriest
Quanchi, this is why you have no credibility. roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently you're not understanding the insane level of power that Darkseid possesses. Mordru is immensely powerful, the strongest of the Lords of Chaos.

Even Nabu, the patron Lord of Order who empowered Dr. Fate, has a hard time beating him. And btw, LP, our resident Dr. Strange expert, says Dr. Fate is basically an average Strange in Superman's body.

And Darkseid, while vastly weakened, one-shotted Mordru...... What the f**k?

Thanos gets assraped. doped laughing

Symmetric Chaos

So you'll only bring up his absoltue wins?

Then no IG, no CosmicCube, no HOTI, no fight with Odin . . . damn it seems like no matter what Thanos does he gets screwed over either by more powerful people or by his own incopetence.

quanchi112
With a cheapshot!!!!!!!
Also Thanos got killed by Drax who is below Superman....... thanos got killed by the ultimate cheapshot hear round the world.... thanos wasnt even engaging him. u bring that up. hahahahhaahah better than fighting superman head on and getting assraped.

Estacado
thanos got killed by the ultimate cheapshot hear round the world.... thanos wasnt even engaging him. u bring that up. hahahahhaahah better than fighting superman head on and getting assraped.
Still Thanos is dead and Drax won the fight.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos got killed by the ultimate cheapshot hear round the world.... thanos wasnt even engaging him. u bring that up. hahahahhaahah better than fighting superman head on and getting assraped.

Dude they talked for a few moments and Thanos had help at the time. It was also the weakest incarnation of Drax ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quanchi, this is why you have no credibility. roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently you're not understanding the insane level of power that Darkseid possesses. Mordru is immensely powerful, the strongest of the Lords of Chaos.

Even Nabu, the patron Lord of Order who empowered Dr. Fate, has a hard time beating him. And btw, LP, our resident Dr. Strange expert, says Dr. Fate is basically an average Strange in Superman's body.

And Darkseid, while vastly weakened, one-shotted Mordru...... What the f**k?

Thanos gets assraped. doped laughing darkseid cheapshotted him. he dint even know who he was. do u know what u are talking about. superman kicks the piss out of darkseid staright up.darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Dude they talked for a few moments and Thanos had help at the time. It was also the weakest incarnation of Drax ever. are u saying thanos wasnt trying to relaease galactus. what the hell are u saying. was thanos engaging him? i mean come on thanos dies twice. once by aghost and was in a fight he wasnt even in, he was busy trying to free galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
are u saying thanos wasnt trying to relaease galactus. what the hell are u saying. was thanos engaging him? i mean come on thanos dies twice. once by aghost and was in a fight he wasnt even in, he was busy trying to free galactus.

Thanos had a shield up, he had help from Moondragon (ya know the person who killed Drax once) and he knew that Drax was there. He still was killed by Drax's weakest incarnation.

TricksterPriest

You know, if Darkseid did have a working IG, they'd have to fight him for it. Cause unlike Thanos, who has serious self-esteem and worthiness issues, Darkseid wouldn't wuss out or space out and just give up ultimate power.

The main reason DC avoids letting Darkseid have the ALE, is because he wouldn't give it up. Like in Rock of Ages, when he conquered the universe and they had to use a genesis box TO REMAKE THE UNIVERSE TO STOP HIM.

greentoo 5lolol

tohslaugh

Estacado
are u saying thanos wasnt trying to relaease galactus. what the hell are u saying. was thanos engaging him? i mean come on thanos dies twice. once by aghost and was in a fight he wasnt even in, he was busy trying to free galactus.
He still lost.

quanchi112
You know, if Darkseid did have a working IG, they'd have to fight him for it. Cause unlike Thanos, who has serious self-esteem and worthiness issues, Darkseid wouldn't wuss out or space out and just give up ultimate power.

The main reason DC avoids letting Darkseid have the ALE, is because he wouldn't give it up. Like in Rock of Ages, when he conquered the universe and they had to use a genesis box TO REMAKE THE UNIVERSE TO STOP HIM.

greentoo 5lolol

tohslaugh u keep saying what ifs... u darkseid fans. with thanos there are no what ifs. they are just facts. darkseid couldnt beat the marvel elders to get the gems. hes send someone else to do it for him and they would fail. ares would get the gems before darkseid as he got the godwave first to. i hope darkseid gets the ale so when he loses ur crappy theory of darkseid ruling the universe foreve goes to the waste side. i love deabting with what ifers. laughing Happy Dance

quanchi112
He still lost. its tough to win a fight that ur not even in yet. i mean hey ill take being cheapshiotted to death while darkseid getting owned striaght up to supes one on one.

TricksterPriest
laughing Ares still got beat, even with the god-wave.

You think Darkseid would have trouble with the elders? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
u keep saying what ifs... u darkseid fans. with thanos there are no what ifs. they are just facts. darkseid couldnt beat the marvel elders to get the gems. hes send someone else to do it for him and they would fail. ares would get the gems before darkseid as he got the godwave first to. i hope darkseid gets the ale so when he loses ur crappy theory of darkseid ruling the universe foreve goes to the waste side. i love deabting with what ifers. laughing Happy Dance

Thanos isn't all that cool. He ****ing has self esteem issues. DS is a God and let's you know it. Thanos loses to himself. How lame. And the last time Thanos had ultimate power over in the copy universe, He was just a pawn used and duped. It was all the plan of the master. So he didnt' even get the power on his own.

quanchi112
laughing Ares still got beat, even with the god-wave.

You think Darkseid would have trouble with the elders? laughing ares still killed izaya. and still beat darkseid to the godwave... whover got it would have lost. bad guys cant win forever. do u kno wanything about how comics work. bad guys have to lose eventually and cant conquer the universe forever.

Estacado
its tough to win a fight that ur not even in yet. i mean hey ill take being cheapshiotted to death while darkseid getting owned striaght up to supes one on one.
Your point?
Superman>>>>Drax.
Superman could easily do the same to Thanos....

quanchi112
Thanos isn't all that cool. He ****ing has self esteem issues. DS is a God and let's you know it. Thanos loses to himself. How lame. And the last time Thanos had ultimate power over in the copy universe, He was just a pawn used and duped. It was all the plan of the master. So he didnt' even get the power on his own. thanos beat everyone under God. when darksied does that get back to me. now u say thanos isnt that cool. thats ur argument. laughing to funny. thanos did accomplish what he set out to do. hes done more than darkseid has or ever will. ps darkseid is scared shitless of his dad, how cool is that.

Symmetric Chaos
ares still killed izaya. and still beat darkseid to the godwave... whover got it would have lost. bad guys cant win forever. do u kno wanything about how comics work. bad guys have to lose eventually and cant conquer the universe forever.

lol But thats not hat happens to Thanos, he actually lets himself loselaughing laughing

quanchi112
Your point?
Superman>>>>Drax.
Superman could easily do the same to Thanos.... what if what if what if what if. drax neevr beat thanos in a oneon one fight,. he beat him when his back was turned. ur arguments suck.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos beat everyone under God. when darksied does that get back to me. now u say thanos isnt that cool. thats ur argument. laughing to funny. thanos did accomplish what he set out to do. hes done more than darkseid has or ever will. ps darkseid is scared shitless of his dad, how cool is that.

Thanos fails constantly at what he tries to do. All he wants is for Death to talk to him and even with omniscience he couldn't come up with a way to get her to do it.

quanchi112
lol But thats not hat happens to Thanos, he actually lets himself loselaughing laughing thanos accomplishes his challenege and the only way the writers have him lose is by himself. cuz no one else can beat him. with the heart of the universe he gave it all back. thanos did the honorable thing. darkseid loses to just superman usually anymore.

Estacado
what if what if what if what if. drax neevr beat thanos in a oneon one fight,. he beat him when his back was turned. ur arguments suck.
Thanos was killed by Drax who is weaker then Superman.
Conclusionmesseduperman could have done the same.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos beat everyone under God. when darksied does that get back to me. now u say thanos isnt that cool. thats ur argument. laughing to funny. thanos did accomplish what he set out to do. hes done more than darkseid has or ever will. ps darkseid is scared shitless of his dad, how cool is that.

Thanos hasn't beaten MultiEternity or Multideath. he hasn't beaten the true beyonders nor has he beaten the molecule man that I can remember. He's beaten a few universal abstracts. Anyone he's beaten with the heart was fated to lose becuz God made it so.

quanchi112
was thanos battling drax. is this how shitty ur logic is. what happeend to darkseid when he got cheapshotted by doomsday after he thought he killed him. he got assraped. but difference is darkseid engaged him.

Estacado
was thanos battling drax. is this how shitty ur logic is. what happeend to darkseid when he got cheapshotted by doomsday after he thought he killed him. he got assraped. but difference is darkseid engaged him.
Still Thanos is dead because he got killed by drax with ease.

quanchi112
Still Thanos is dead because he got killed by drax with ease. he killed someone who wasnt even fighting him yet. wow u dont even know how stupid u sound.

quanchi112
Thanos hasn't beaten MultiEternity or Multideath. he hasn't beaten the true beyonders nor has he beaten the molecule man that I can remember. He's beaten a few universal abstracts. Anyone he's beaten with the heart was fated to lose becuz God made it so. thanos beat living tribuanl and abosrbed everything that challenged him.... thanos wins

quanchi112
he killed someone who wasnt even fighting him yet. wow u dont even know how stupid u sound. doomsday dragged darkseids carcass after he worked him.

strengthkills
Because he cheapshoted Surfer from behind....Do you know what is a cheapshot you mentally handicapped dumbass? damn.quanchi ther shittin on u ......damn

strengthkills
So you'll only bring up his absoltue wins?

Then no IG, no CosmicCube, no HOTI, no fight with Odin . . . damn it seems like no matter what Thanos does he gets screwed over either by more powerful people or by his own incopetence. yes that a way, i knew it

quanchi112
Originally posted by strengthkills
damn.quanchi ther shittin on u ......damn im winning pay attention, see what they post and what i post.

Tork
damn.quanchi ther shittin on u ......damn

Yeah. That was personal right there.

strengthkills
u keep saying what ifs... u darkseid fans. with thanos there are no what ifs. they are just facts. darkseid couldnt beat the marvel elders to get the gems. hes send someone else to do it for him and they would fail. ares would get the gems before darkseid as he got the godwave first to. i hope darkseid gets the ale so when he loses ur crappy theory of darkseid ruling the universe foreve goes to the waste side. i love deabting with what ifers. laughing Happy Dance he technically didnt beat champion and garderner/yes he won but he won in a lame way

strengthkills
Originally posted by Tork
Yeah. That was personal right there. read page 3 there eatin him up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tork
Yeah. That was personal right there. i expect this kind of behavior from half this forum. its funny to me how personal these people get over this.

strengthkills
i expect this kind of behavior from half this forum. its funny to me how personal these people get over this. u get just as personal/hell so do i,but u gotta admit thanos under his own power isnt that good,hes demi-god at best

quanchi112
u get just as personal/hell so do i,but u gotta admit thanos under his own power isnt that good,hes demi-god at best lusten thanos is a bad ass his whole history proves it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lusten thanos is a bad ass his whole history proves it.

Well Karate Kid is bad assed, Squirrel girl, Dr. Doom most certainly is. It's the story and characters. But Thanos to me is around Despero/Fernus lvl in power.

quanchi112
Well Karate Kid is bad assed, Squirrel girl, Dr. Doom most certainly is. It's the story and characters. But Thanos to me is around Despero/Fernus lvl in power. sigh......thanos has proven he can take on practically anyone. he can beat galactus with prep. or handle himself against odin or tyrant. beings who are pure basses. for he is thanos of titan!!!!!!!!!!!

charlemagne9746
im winning pay attention, see what they post and what i post.

Well, I am paying attention. However, all that I can focus on is an individual who still struggles with first grade grammar.

Evil_Ash
sigh......thanos has proven he can take on practically anyone. he can beat galactus with prep. or handle himself against odin or tyrant. beings who are pure basses. for he is thanos of titan!!!!!!!!!!!

And he was killed by Drax!!!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
And he was killed by Drax!!!!!!!!!!! BY A CHEAPSHOT

Estacado
BY A CHEAPSHOT
Still he is pretty much dead......

quanchi112
Still he is pretty much dead...... he didnt fight him superman fought darkseid thats the difference.

Estacado
he didnt fight him superman fought darkseid thats the difference.
Superman didn't kill Darkseid in 1 shot while Drax killed Thanos with 1.

Deathstroke
Superman didn't kill Darkseid in 1 shot while Drax killed Thanos with 1.

This post gets two thumbs up. thumb up thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deathstroke
This post gets two thumbs up. thumb up thumb up people saying darkseid losing while fighting and thanos losing to some bullshit plot device. supes owned darkseid while drx CHEAPSHOTTED THANOS.

Estacado
A guy who is far weaker then Superman cheapshoted Thanos and he died from it.....haermm

quanchi112
A guy who is far weaker then Superman cheapshoted Thanos and he died from it.....haermm a guy who was created to kill thanos and some writer decided to change drax and make him able to do this. he cheapshotted thanos. only way to beat thanos is to die and come back and do it or to cheapshot him. he cant be killed face to face. hasnt happened.

quanchi112
darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman. this is what might darkseid says to superman after he got his asswhooped his omega dodged as well. its sad that dc got his ass kicked by supes so bad so many times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
a guy who was created to kill thanos and some writer decided to change drax and make him able to do this. he cheapshotted thanos. only way to beat thanos is to die and come back and do it or to cheapshot him. he cant be killed face to face. hasnt happened.

I seem to remember someone bringing up the Father son clause with DS and Yuga. I also seem to remember someone bringing up that Orion was fated to Kill DS. And you refused to address either of those points. And now you have the nerve to bring up Drax being facted to kill Thanos. You realize that drax has always been fated to kill thanos, but it's in his weakest form that he was able to accomplish this. Not looking good for Thanos' rep.

Estacado
a guy who was created to kill thanos and some writer decided to change drax and make him able to do this. he cheapshotted thanos. only way to beat thanos is to die and come back and do it or to cheapshot him. he cant be killed face to face. hasnt happened.
Or to make him breathe utility fog.......
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6336/28063235qx3.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1732/27446290jg6.jpg

quanchi112
I seem to remember someone bringing up the Father son clause with DS and Yuga. I also seem to remember someone bringing up that Orion was fated to Kill DS. And you refused to address either of those points. And now you have the nerve to bring up Drax being facted to kill Thanos. You realize that drax has always been fated to kill thanos, but it's in his weakest form that he was able to accomplish this. Not looking good for Thanos' rep. drax was neevr fated to kill thanos it isnt written in stone. orion is slated to kill ds. darkseid was scared his father. orion isnt afraid of his u silly man. so there goes ur father son clause thing. drax cheapshotted him. doesnt make him look bad, it makes him look unstoppable in that it took acheapshot to beat him. thanos wont remain dead either u dullard.

quanchi112
Or to make him breathe utility fog.......
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6336/28063235qx3.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1732/27446290jg6.jpg now thats crap writing. doesnt matter. supes beating darkseid isnt crap it gold.darkseid"i am defeated. defensless and humiliated by a krytoninan insect. this is all wrong. once your done gloating, name your terms!!!!!"
so says the mighty darkseid to superman.

Estacado
Superman>>>Utility fog.

quanchi112
Superman>>>Utility fog. crapwriting<goodwriting
supes kicks ds's ass all over the place.

quanchi112
supes beat ds multiple times. its canon that supes owns darkseid until he avenges this flurry of losses.

Estacado
crapwriting<goodwriting
supes kicks ds's ass all over the place.
And Thanos got his ass handed to Sue Richards......

quanchi112
And Thanos got his ass handed to Sue Richards...... raker almost beheds darkseid with a shovel.
smog>shovel

Deathstroke
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6775/mordrucopyef8.jpg

This is proof that Mordru wins. shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
raker almost beheds darkseid with a shovel.
smog>shovel

Wasn't that Precrisis?

Evil_Ash
now thats crap writing.

haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
haermm

But Superman blocking the Omega with heat vision isn't. LMAO at this clown.

quanchi112
But Superman blocking the Omega with heat vision isn't. LMAO at this clown. stated in comic. canon. actual and factual. would u rather me bring up when wonderwoman deflected it. laughing at u.

Evil_Ash
stated in comic. canon. actual and factual. would u rather me bring up when wonderwoman deflected it. laughing at u.

Thanos defeated by fog: canon.

quanchi112
Thanos defeated by fog: canon. its crap...supemran beat darkseid more than once and that isnt crap. Happy Dance

Estacado
its crap...supemran beat darkseid more than once and that isnt crap. Happy Dance
So now you decide what is crap and what isn't?

Tork
So now you decide what is crap and what isn't?

laughing out loud That's what I thought.

quanchi112
So now you decide what is crap and what isn't? if u think smog beating a well established villain isnt crap. superman always beats badasses so its in his character to beat darkseid. hes done it more than once.

Estacado
How do you know that if Thanos breathes in smog it won't KO him?

Deathstroke
Does anyone else find it funny that any thread including either Thanos or Darkseid turns into a Thanos vs. DS thread?

Oh and substitue "funny" with "sad and irritating".

starking
Damn, yall been whooping Quanchi's ass, while I was gone.

quanchi112
How do you know that if Thanos breathes in smog it won't KO him? if u cant figure that out i feel very sorry for u.

starking
if u cant figure that out i feel very sorry for u. It's a canon source, get over it.

quanchi112
It's a canon source, get over it. its crap. u know i know it. well maybe i know it but u proly think its a good comic.

starking
its crap. u know i know it. well maybe i know it but u proly think its a good comic. Like you tell me, it's canon, get over it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
its crap. u know i know it. well maybe i know it but u proly think its a good comic. LMAO jerk. So anyone who says DS getting beaten by Superman is crap is wrong? LMAO. You are so hippocritical. You should hide your head inbetween your legs in shame and crawl into a dark hole.

quanchi112
Like you tell me, it's canon, get over it. like u tell me its crap. listen thanos ollost opnce to a team , darkseid gets smopked by supes many times.

nvrbeenwthagirl
like u tell me its crap. listen thanos ollost opnce to a team , darkseid gets smopked by supes many times.

ORLY. I thought They were avatars. Or Desaad. could have fooled me.

Evil_Ash
Why does any fight between Superman and Darkseid just suck?

That Apokalips Now just has to be one of the most embarrassing fights ever written. Superman deflecting the OE with his heat vision? Darkseid getting blinded for no apparent reason? Yes, I'm completely ignoring that encounter. It was just painful to go through.

And don't get me started on that fight in Superman/Batman #13...

Even in the DCAU, Darkseid at least put up a good fight when he went hand-to-hand combat with Superman, and that Darkseid wasn't even as powerful as his comic book counterpart. In the comics, Darkseid gets outright beaten or smacked around in two or three panels... I don't know how can anyone take that serious.

That they may be avatars, or Desaad in disguise makes sense. Darkseid would probably be too busy to deal with half the things we've seen him do.

quanchi112
Why does any fight between Superman and Darkseid just suck?

That Apokalips Now just has to be one of the most embarrassing fights ever written. Superman deflecting the OE with his heat vision? Darkseid getting blinded for no apparent reason? Yes, I'm completely ignoring that encounter. It was just painful to go through.

And don't get me started on that fight in Superman/Batman #13...

Even in the DCAU, Darkseid at least put up a good fight when he went hand-to-hand combat with Superman, and that Darkseid wasn't even as powerful as his comic book counterpart. In the comics, Darkseid gets outright beaten or smacked around in two or three panels... I don't know how can anyone take that serious.

That they may be avatars, or Desaad in disguise makes sense. Darkseid would probably be too busy to deal with half the things we've seen him do. apokolips now was horribly embarrassing for darkie. i agree. its canon. sucks to be darkie nowadays.

starking
apokolips now was horribly embarrassing for darkie. i agree. its canon. sucks to be darkie nowadays. Thanos being defeated by fog, is canon. Sucks to be Thanos nowadays.

quanchi112
Thanos being defeated by fog, is canon. Sucks to be Thanos nowadays. fog try again . its smog, like alwasy ur clueless and wrong. read some comics for once u know nothing and spout lies.

starking
fog try again . its smog, like alwasy ur clueless and wrong. read some comics for once u know nothing and spout lies. Ok then, smog is much better laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
fog try again . its smog, like alwasy ur clueless and wrong. read some comics for once u know nothing and spout lies.

He didn't lie about anything. Thanos was actually defeated by smog. No cosmic has feats that low.

Jebus reborn
He didn't lie about anything. Thanos was actually defeated by smog. No cosmic has feats that low. Actually, it was nano bots, that could take the shape of almost anything, shutting down Thanos from the inside.

Not to mention that it was Pre-Hat Thanos.

quanchi112
He didn't lie about anything. Thanos was actually defeated by smog. No cosmic has feats that low. he said fog, dude read it again. fog is different from smog. i feel like u guys arent even reading whats posted.

starking
he said fog, dude read it again. fog is different from smog. i feel like u guys arent even reading whats posted. And that's better, how?

quanchi112
And that's better, how? ur wrong u post things u know nothing about. ur always wrong with comics. u dont have a clue. u always misquote. u didnt know who the maker was and didnt know about thor with the power gem. two posts later u act like u know everything. u dont and u make stuff up all the time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Actually, it was nano bots, that could take the shape of almost anything, shutting down Thanos from the inside.

Not to mention that it was Pre-Hat Thanos.

That does change everything.

Me thinks quanchi's ignorace has been exposed.

quanchi112

Me thinks quanchi's ignorace has been exposed. laughing

quanchi112

Me thinks quanchi's ignorace has been exposed. my ignorance dont make me laugh. keep talking like jar jar binks. it was fog right?

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Nice work with a triple post and quoting me twice wink

And if you claim to know so much about Thanos then why did you have no idea what happened in that comic?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>