Raging Savage Hulk & 8th Day Juggernaut vs Doomsday & Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

charlemagne9746
Doomsday and Despero....either one of them would BFR Juggernaut quickly...then double team and KO the Hulk.

Hannibal-Lector
team 1...

guy222
team one

Bouboumaster
Team 1

fangirl101
Team two. Despero has TP power. He could easily Tp juggs helmet off and pwn him with Tp. He could calm the hulk down and banner dies by the hand of Doomsday.

Knowsbleed33
Hulk and 8th day. They'll remove the TP threat first then gang up on Doomsday.

Newjak
8th Day Juggs actually resisted TP at one time

shifty

fangirl101
Originally posted by Newjak
8th Day Juggs actually resisted TP at one time

shifty
Was that level of TP anywhere near Despero's?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Hulk and 8th day. They'll remove the TP threat first then gang up on Doomsday.

Despero is stronger than the combined forces of CM, Superman, Wonder woman, hourman, and power girl. You think? He can also TP insanely fast. He uses it in a tacticle way to maneuver around his opponents. Are either of these guys fast?

Knowsbleed33
Well, no. But Juggernauts helmet isn't going to instantly fly off the minute the fight starts. Besides, Juggernauts force field is going to prevent Despero from even touching him.

Newjak
Originally posted by fangirl101
Was that level of TP anywhere near Despero's? The level was enough to overpower Charles Xavier a number of times. wink

Knowsbleed33
And I think it's safe to say Bedlam is a stronger TP than Chuck is.

guy222
Hulk/Cain win

xJLxKing
Team 2. TP removes Juggs helmet, and then fry his brain. Soon after they eat Hulk for dinner

Juk3n
Why would TP remove a helmet?

Seriously i don't know why, but ive seen that up there about 3 bloody times and it just grates on me, like chalk board n fingernails.

TP - telepathy , telepathy can't remove anything physical because it is mind to mind power.

TK on the other hand....

xJLxKing
Either way Despero got both big grin

Mrblonde
Team 1....neither can be mind raped and either are strong enough to take out Despero and unless this is H/P DD either can take DD

Nestical
team 1

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk/Cain win

shokosugi
Team 2 demolishes Juggs and Hulk

Brutacus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
And I think it's safe to say Bedlam is a stronger TP than Chuck is.

You mean the Bedlam from the examplars??
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/bedlamex.htm

Mighty Saxon
yea the telepathy cannot work against hulk for sure he is extremely resistant to it same with juggs. Team one for the win.

big juggy man
If Juggernaut puts up his force field then neither Doomsday or Despero could even touch him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Either way Despero got both big grin

If TK could remove Cain's helmet then Jean would've done it many times in the past.

occultdestroyer
H/P Doomsday and V&V Despero?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
H/P Doomsday and V&V Despero? Does it say that?

occultdestroyer
No, but those versions would rapestomp the shit out of Savage Hulk and 8th Day Juggs.

Current versions would lose.

This thread is one-sided and it sucks ass.

I'm Bran
No, but those versions would rapestomp the shit out of Savage Hulk and 8th Day Juggs.

Current versions would lose.

This thread is one-sided and it sucks ass. lulz

So the thread sucks when the characters you want to win, get stomped, but it's better when the characters you want to win, stomp?

That's outright stupid as shit.

you,corner

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
lulz

So the thread sucks when the characters you want to win, get stomped, but it's better when the characters you want to win, stomp?

That's outright stupid as shit.

you,corner
/bait thread

I'm Bran
/bait thread Unintentionally lop-sided, like all of Golem's threads. He never makes something intentional if it's lop-sided.

It's only a bait thread to the fanboys.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If TK could remove Cain's helmet then Jean would've done it many times in the past.

hold on dude, you're forgetting one thing

Man TK > Woman TK

meh im grasping at straws, i just never really liked Jean, she always just struck me as a bit of a .. girl.

Slaanesh
team 1 FTW

xJLxKing
So its not v&v despero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.