Eternals vs. Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Forgotten One

Ikaris

Sersi

Makkari

Hyperion

vs.

Fallen One

Silver Surfer

Fire Lord

Terrax

I gave the Eternals one extra because i think they might need it.

complexbrother
and they still loose. I am the biggest Eternals fan on this board but I know thew would loost to the heralds. (but the Heralds won't be leaving without any major injures)

guy222
Originally posted by complexbrother
and they still loose. I am the biggest Eternals fan on this board but I know thew would loost to the heralds. (but the Heralds won't be leaving without any major injures)

I admire the Eternals

Add Sprite, its a win for Eternals

Are u gonna read the new Eternals mini

nimbus006
Ok give the Eternals Zuras and Ajak.

golem370
Zuras would win alone he stood toe to toe with Zeus.

quanchi112
heralds win this

nvrbeenwthagirl
eternals win. The heralds would have to scatter thier atoms across the cosmos to win. They aren't doing that.

Darth_Erebus2
Add Morg and the Heralds win...otherwise I think Sersi can take the Surfer and otherwise it's a tossup.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Heralds 9/10 win here.

tjcoady
Originally posted by guy222
I admire the Eternals

Add Sprite, its a win for Eternals

Are u gonna read the new Eternals mini

there is going to be a New Eternals mini? like post the gaiman one... who is writing it? I'm way, way excited for that.

draxx_tOfU
Heralds win unless the Eternals are allowed to form the Uni-mind...

adding Zuras would overwhelm the Heralds though, if Odin can one-shot Surfer, I don't see why Zuras can't do the same...

llagrok
I heard that Makkari is faster than the runner, is this true?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
I heard that Makkari is faster than the runner, is this true?

He did beat him in a foot race.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He did beat him in a foot race.

not on his own power though...

guy222
Originally posted by tjcoady
there is going to be a New Eternals mini? like post the gaiman one... who is writing it? I'm way, way excited for that.

I am trying to find some more info

The Fake Macoy
Heralds on average have more power and they'll take this. It's not a curbstomp, but heralds have more power.

Priest
Eternals should win, but based on showings ill give it to the heralds.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Priest
Eternals should win, but based on showings ill give it to the heralds.

If Zuras is there OR they get to form the uni-mind, the eternals could put up a good fight. otherwise they go down hard to the heralds.

Each one tends to have a "specialty" but is otherwise weak in other areas- current makkari can hit lightspeeds, but physically is weaker than the average eternal. (I want to say 40 tons or so, but don't quote me on that.)

Sersi is a beast at matter manipulation, but her raw strength and speed don't quite measure up in comparison.

Heralds are beasts across the board. insanely high strength, durability, and energy manipulation, and pretty much all of them can exceed lightspeeds. They can also amp their stats by drawing in more of the power cosmic, something the Eternals can't do.

Hell, firelord or surfer could simply nova the sun and wipe out pretty much every eternal here in a matter of seconds.

I'd give this one to the heralds more often than not.

Priest
thumb up
I think Zuras is the only one that can take on the heralds, based on the aperant Zues showing.

Without him or Unimind, the Eternals goes down hard.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
I think Sersi can take the Surfer

Based on what?

In terms of less impressive feats... yeah she beats the hell out of Surfer in that category.

Sersi ftw!

xmarksthespot
NB Eternals can amp their stats.

But they lose anyway sans Zuras. I don't think Ikaris has ever formed a Unimind he's a pretty shitty Prime Eternal.

nimbus006
Fallen One is a beast, he took on Thanos and was doing pretty well in Thanos mini from what i remember... Sersi is a monster at transmutation, but i still think Surfer is a better matter manipulator than her plus he is much better at everything else. Even with Zuras the heralds can still win.

Galan007
Without Sprite the Eternals don't really have a chance here, imo.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
Without Sprite the Eternals don't really have a chance here, imo.

I agree, maybe even with 7-UP they can get it done. (ok sorry that just a really bad joke...lol)

llagrok
Originally posted by nimbus006
Fallen One is a beast, he took on Thanos and was doing pretty well in Thanos mini from what i remember... Sersi is a monster at transmutation, but i still think Surfer is a better matter manipulator than her plus he is much better at everything else. Even with Zuras the heralds can still win.

Thanos got help from the chaos mite, who knows if he would've won smile

Darth_Erebus2
Originally posted by nimbus006

I think Sersi's showings at matter manipulation are above Surfers and her energy manipulation is certainly close to his. Plus she can psionically amp her strength to nearly unlimited levels to KO the likes of Immortal Herc with one punch. Being an Eternal her durability is even higher than his which is saying a lot. Surfers only real advantage over Sersi is speed.

As for Zuras, apparently he's not in this for good reason. He's stood toe to toe with Zeus, whos stood against Odin many times, to whom the Surfer was little more than an annoyance.

You could add all the other Heralds including Kryptonian and WOL Morg, and Zuras BY HIMSELF would be able to handle all of them easily. The only herald that could pose any threat to Zuras would be the Destroyer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.