Darkseid/Galvatron/Apocalypse vs Thanos/Brainiac/Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
Each team gets 1 day prep

Battle take place in the Chihuahuan Desert

who wins????

nvrbeenwthagirl
Brainiac for the win.

Evil_Ash
Team 2 quite easily...

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Brainiac for the win. thanos team beats darkseids team i agree. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos team beats darkseids team i agree. laughing

No. It's becuz team two has 3 master planners. against DS as the only master planner on team 1 you dummy.

quanchi112
No. It's becuz team two has 3 master planners. against DS as the only master planner on team 1 you dummy. thanos team wins. u agree with me. thanks.

guy222
Originally posted by spawnwest
Each team gets 1 day prep

Battle take place in the Chihuahuan Desert

who wins????

team two

quanchi112
its unanimous so far thanos team wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
its unanimous so far thanos team wins.

Actually I think team wins becuz of Brianiac. Far Superior in Brain power than Thanos.

TricksterPriest
What's stopping Darkseid from sending the OE back in time and killing everyone on team 2 before they even start prepping? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What's stopping Darkseid from sending the OE back in time and killing everyone on team 2 before they even start prepping? confused

That is true.

quanchi112
What's stopping Darkseid from sending the OE back in time and killing everyone on team 2 before they even start prepping? confused so ur the only one who disagrees. nver is on my side.

TricksterPriest
so ur the only one who disagrees. nver is on my side.

Actually, Nvr just realized I have a point. Not to mention Darkseid has access to New Gods tech, and Apoc has celestial tech.

quanchi112
Brainiac for the win. this is nver saying team 2. so dont say he didnt come to any conclusions. scrollup next time.

quanchi112
team 2 wuith utter ease. the omega effect is dodged by superman... team 2 ina curbstomp

nvrbeenwthagirl
team 2 wuith utter ease. the omega effect is dodged by superman... team 2 ina curbstomp

No one on team two is dodging the Omega effect. But with prep, Brianiac and Thanos together are monsters.Now had desaad been on team one,I"d give it to them easily. Galvatron is not a prep monster.

quanchi112
No one on team two is dodging the Omega effect. But with prep, Brianiac and Thanos together are monsters.Now had desaad been on team one,I"d give it to them easily. Galvatron is not a prep monster. nope thanos is twice as dangerous as darkseid with prep. darkseid never killed izaya and had decades of prep... u agree that team 2 wins. nuff said.

charlemagne9746
Darkseid solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Darkseid solos with prep darkseid cant beat izaya. darkseid gets raped in this one. even nver sides with me, and he is the biggest darkseid person ever.

nvrbeenwthagirl
with prep darkseid cant beat izaya. darkseid gets raped in this one. even nver sides with me, and he is the biggest darkseid person ever.

You realize that New Genesis tech is better than even DS.

charlemagne9746
with prep darkseid cant beat izaya. darkseid gets raped in this one. even nver sides with me, and he is the biggest darkseid person ever.

Nah, I think Trickster is the biggest DS fan...and I'm not far behind. Darkseid has created beings that would rape any member of team 2....Darkseid solos.

quanchi112
Nah, I think Trickster is the biggest DS fan...and I'm not far behind. Darkseid has created beings that would rape any member of team 2....Darkseid solos. u are so full of shi-. darkseid sucks ass at prep and cant /couldnt kill highfather. at least u admit ur a darkseid fan and that u have no logical basis for this thread. team 2 crushes team 1. darkseid yields and is killed by thanos after it.

charlemagne9746
u are so full of shi-. darkseid sucks ass at prep and cant /couldnt kill highfather. at least u admit ur a darkseid fan and that u have no logical basis for this thread. team 2 crushes team 1. darkseid yields and is killed by thanos after it.

yeah, but you are just as big on Thanos...even if you will not admit it. DS has done a lot more with no power ups than Thanos has with no power ups. Thanos can't do shit on his own..he needs amped to accomplish his dreams. DS mind controls billions of Daxamites....Superman level beings. He has hurt Imperiex Prime and Anti-Monitor. Who has Thanos hurt or defeated on that same level, with no power ups?

Darkseid solos.

quanchi112
yeah, but you are just as big on Thanos...even if you will not admit it. DS has done a lot more with no power ups than Thanos has with no power ups. Thanos can't do shit on his own..he needs amped to accomplish his dreams. DS mind controls billions of Daxamites....Superman level beings. He has hurt Imperiex Prime and Anti-Monitor. Who has Thanos hurt or defeated on that same level, with no power ups?

Darkseid solos. darkseid under his own power gets worked by superman.. he cant even beat him anymore. darkseid gets smashed

spawnwest
WOW no one is giving team 1 a chance

Wouldn't Darkseid and Apoc prep planning and Galvatron's military mindset give team 2 a run??

Galvatron might be able to one shot Brainiac or Ultron

Having Darkseid's OE and Galvatron's cannon power alone would make this interesting

I was thinking that team 1 mastermind skills could make this interesting as well.

I'm just asking???

quanchi112
Originally posted by spawnwest
WOW no one is giving team 1 a chance

Wouldn't Darkseid and Apoc prep planning and Galvatron's military mindset give team 2 a run??

Galvatron might be able to one shot Brainiac or Ultron

Having Darkseid's OE and Galvatron's cannon power alone would make this interesting

I was thinking that team 1 mastermind skills could make this interesting as well.

I'm just asking??? its becuz team 1 has no chance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
its becuz team 1 has no chance.

That's not true. It's Becuz Galvatron Is a non factor in this fight. he's a robot. Brianiac controls Robots with Ease. Galavtron doesn't contribute any impressive tech or any prep skill. While thanos is cunning, Brianice is a science with with uber telepathy and Ultron is showing to be a prep goddess.

quanchi112
That's not true. It's Becuz Galvatron Is a non factor in this fight. he's a robot. Brianiac controls Robots with Ease. Galavtron doesn't contribute any impressive tech or any prep skill. While thanos is cunning, Brianice is a science with with uber telepathy and Ultron is showing to be a prep goddess. im glad to have u on team thanos side for once. team thanos wins this with ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im glad to have u on team thanos side for once. team thanos wins this with ease.

actually i'm on the side of team two becuz of BRIANIAC. not Thanos.

TricksterPriest
Can Brainiac withstand the OE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can Brainiac withstand the OE?

Not in the least. No one on team two can. But They do have prep. thanos with prep is going to bring a cosmic cube or the reality Gem.

hush
if Thanos can get a cosmic cube or a IGem team 2 wins if not team 1 wins.

llagrok
Giving Thanos access to the IG or cosmic cube is just plain stupid. Where's the fun in that?

Apoc with prep > Ultron with prep

If you bring Darkseid technology along with Apocalypse's technology into this, they would definitely put up a fight. But I suppose I can't allow them technology and ban Thanos from grabbing his epic items.

I suppose team 2 would take the majority.

quanchi112
thanos does not need any epic item of power to crush darkseid

starking
thanos does not need any epic item of power to crush darkseid And don't forget, dp Tyrant>fp Tyrant.

spawnwest
That's not true. It's Becuz Galvatron Is a non factor in this fight. he's a robot. Brianiac controls Robots with Ease. Galavtron doesn't contribute any impressive tech or any prep skill. While thanos is cunning, Brianice is a science with with uber telepathy and Ultron is showing to be a prep goddess.

But with prep wouldn't Darkseid be smart enough to figure that Brianiac would attempt to control Galvatron? So wouldn't Darkseid design something to prevent that. Also isn't Galvatron a military expert that would help in prep planning?

I'm just trying to make this interesting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
And don't forget, dp Tyrant>fp Tyrant. what does this have to do with the thread at hand. of course ur like this. u troll me inot every thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.