Movie Thread Qualifications

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
So what exactly is allowed in this forum?

My Harry Potter Thread was just closed b/c DUSTY says it belongs in the Harry Potter Forum, which is ridiculous.

This is a MOVIE DISCUSSION Forum. Harry Potter is a movie and therefore is allowed to be included in this Forum.

I don't see the Spider Man Threads or Pirate Threads or any other Threads in this category being closed b/c there's another Forum specifically made for them.

It's unfair and shows the prejudice of the mods.

If it was anyone else's thread, it would have gone untouched.

Harry Potter is a MOVIE. This is a MOVIE Discussion Forum. Therefore it QUALIFIES as an appropriate Thread in this Forum and should not have been closed.

If DUSTY wants to close my thread, close all of the other ones that have specific Forums dedicated to them. Don't SINGLE me out and abuse your powers b/c you have something against me.

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

T.M
To be fare, most threads that are mean't to go in other forums do get moved or closed.. take the Transformers and Indy threads they have been moved to the new forums as an example. And when you mention the P.O.T.C or Spiderman threads not being closed the only one I see, on the first few pages at least, is the POTC vs Spiderman one which isn't about the films themselves it is about the box office taking of each which would qualify for this forum.

Impediment
Originally posted by InnerRise
So what exactly is allowed in this forum?

Not threads like this, sir. ermmsrug

It's would have been easier to just PM Dusty and ask his own reasons instead of our opinions.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Impediment
Not threads like this, sir. ermmsrug

It's would have been easier to just PM Dusty and ask his own reasons instead of our opinions. Yeah, I know this thread will get closed.

I just wanted to quickly see what other people thought.

But I did send him a PM as well.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Lana
Why is it that every single time you do not get your way you accuse the mods of abusing their power...?

Ushgarak
Threads purely about franchises represented by dedicated areas here obviously belong inside those areas.

Don't be so darn ridiculous, stop complaining about non-existent persecution, and never open a thread like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.