Where is Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xatl
Right now guys it doesnt look like theres gona be a kotor 3 so what has happend to Revan, where is he and did he find the true sith?

S_W_LeGenD
It was revealed in KOTOR II that Revan went to the outer-rim region to deal with the threat of True Sith by himself.

After that, nothing is known about his whereabouts.

xatl
Yes i know that but did he do it?

General G
You tell us.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by xatl
Yes i know that but did he do it?

Is kotor 3 out? No so we don't know if he succeeded or out.

xxxpoppunker182
and he didn't go to the outer rim he went into the unknown regions

dadudemon
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
and he didn't go to the outer rim he went into the unknown regions

Soooooo this thread shold be now, right? Since there is no Kotor 3, we will not find out if he found the true sith until then.

xxxpoppunker182
there is a kotor 3 in makeing there's a thread about it on this site

ESB -1138
Right now guys it doesnt look like theres gona be a kotor 3 so what has happend to Revan, where is he and did he find the true sith?

Revan's being bent over somewhere by some guy named Carlos has his lips says "no" but his eyes says "yes, yes, OH GOD!! yes"

MasterAshenVor
Disturbing......and anyway

IF there is a KOTOR III id like it to be like this Jedi Historian\Jedi Sentinel goes out to look for Revan and the Exile because the Republic is going crazy with the mystery but one other man is looking for them....GUESS WHO! DARTH BANE AHAHAHAH! with his apprentace Darth Zannah

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Revan's being bent over somewhere by some guy named Carlos has his lips says "no" but his eyes says "yes, yes, OH GOD!! yes"

So it's safe to assume you're Carlos. eek!
Revan is at a Motel 6.

ESB -1138
Carlos Meance just because he wants to piss off the little Star Wars Revan fanboys.

xatl
Darth Bane couldnt be in it he was years and years after i think maybe even in the thousends not 100% on that though but im certain they are in diff genarations

Darth Hord
Darth Bane couldnt be in it he was years and years after i think maybe even in the thousends not 100% on that though but im certain they are in diff genarations

Bane wasn't alive till almost 3000 years later it is most likely the remnants of the sith empire of the great hyperspace war, or since the games have to do with the Infinite Empire maybe some of the sith moved off the planet after Adas defeated them, hell maybe even Adas's spirit (or his spirit in a new body) is the bad guy or someone from that sith line.

yogert
maybe its the original sith speices regrouping at the edge of the galaxy

Darth Hord
Originally posted by yogert
maybe its the original sith speices regrouping at the edge of the galaxy

Which is what I basically said,the remnants of the sith empire after the great hyperspace war or some of them could have moved off Korriban when Adas defeated the Rakatans aka Infinite Empire and could have moved off planet.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Carlos Meance just because he wants to piss off the little Star Wars Revan fanboys.

What? confused Okay... confused

Spartan ll
Where's Revan? He went out to lunch for oh, 3 years now. He should be back in another 10, from the way LA is dragging it's feet.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Which is what I basically said,the remnants of the sith empire after the great hyperspace war or some of them could have moved off Korriban when Adas defeated the Rakatans aka Infinite Empire and could have moved off planet. I think by the True Sith, it means the Sith species before the Dark Jedi originally found them.

Darth Sexy

Revan is currently dropping a deuce.

yogert
ohh i frogot what the infanate empire was.

I meant the original sith species was trying to counqer all of these inferier species that call them selves sith while striking the weak republic. And maybe revan realized that these guys are the real deal and when they come their going to kill everything. Why? beacase beacase they are the apitmey(spell) of evil and they probaby planned this whole thing startig with kun

but who knows

Darth Hord
Originally posted by yogert
ohh i frogot what the infanate empire was.

I meant the original sith species was trying to counqer all of these inferier species that call them selves sith while striking the weak republic. And maybe revan realized that these guys are the real deal and when they come their going to kill everything. Why? beacase beacase they are the apitmey(spell) of evil and they probaby planned this whole thing startig with kunbut who knows

Infinite Empire=the rakatan aka the people who build the star forge. The original sith species would have to be the remnants of the sith empire form the great hyperspace war or some of the sith moved offworld after Adas defeated the Rakatan.

yogert
got cha. but u get wut i said right

Darth Hord
Yes but I think the true sith (whoever they are) were just waiting so when the wars were finished the republic would be too weak to defend itself. Which is why Darth Revan originally tried to conquer the galaxy-to take it over and it would be stronger(partially in thanks to the star forge) or he would be defeated and the galaxy would become stronger with his defeat.

Count Makashi
He is nowhere, he was just a game character. stick out tongue

MasterAshenVor
Revan is useing his force powers to rape the female Jedi Exile

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Revan is useing his force powers to rape the female Jedi Exile

Don't forget Revan using Magic Sith Tentacles Rituals on her. eek!

yogert
what is he going to do by himself against the sith

ThoraxeRMG
Uh, kill them?

yogert
glorious

midgeontheweb
errm revan in the unknown regions n if im right the unknown regions r formally known as the Sith Empire......its jst that no jedi have been there to see it....thts why its called the unknown regions me thinks smile

Tangible God
Originally posted by midgeontheweb
errm revan in the unknown regions n if im right the unknown regions r formally known as the Sith Empire......its jst that no jedi have been there to see it....thts why its called the unknown regions me thinks smile The Unknown Regions comprises at least 1/5 of the galaxy, and is located to the left on the galactic map. The Ancient Sith Empire revolved around Korriban and Ziost, which were in the Outer Rim Territories, hence within the boundaries of known space.

The True Sith Empire, whether the remnants of the Ancient Sith under Marka Ragnos, the survivors of the Rakatan invasion or some other entity fled to the Unknown Regions, the border to there and the known galaxy is dominated by the Chiss Ascendancy, and where the Rakatan homeworld is located.

Count Makashi
And you know this how?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.