The Usual Suspects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Great movie.

What do you guys think?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
One of Kevin Spacey's best films.

Solo
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kevin Spacey's best film
yep, it's pretty overrated though

dave_kodak
i Wouldnt say its Overrated, But thats my opinion

exanda kane
I'm still not convinced the "twist" is one of the greatest ever. It's not as intelligent as it wants to be but still an enjoyable film with good performances.

Smasandian
I also think its overrated.

It was fun to watch, but I dont think it was great.

The twist was interesting, but I still believe the Sixth Sense had the best twist ending ever put to film. Especially, if you didnt know it was suppose to have the ending like that.

Kiimy
Nah, it wasnt that great, but it was fun to watch smile
yeah, overrated too ..

exanda kane
But then again, you can't underrate it smile

fanboy 1988
I thought it was pretty good, one of the most surprising endings I've ever seen in a film.

2D_MASTER
A good movie, I really enjoyed this movie.

Pandemoniac
Cause of the surprise ending it get's compared to other movies that go that way, with the focus on the outcomes. Usual Suspects isn't that spectaculair in it's ending compared to others, but it is a movie that manages to be very entertaining and maintaining a cool vibe all the way.
As a whole, it is very good.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kevin Spacey was also great in American Beauty.

Deathblow
It shouldn't be as great as it is. The plot isn't groundbreaking, there aren't any amazing new ideas and agreed, the twist isn't as mindblowing as it's made out to be. But everything in it comes together so well it becomes way more than the sum of its parts. And the cast is incredible, great script and all round great performances. One of my favorite movies.

satanicshinobi
When I went to see it at the cinema when it was first released I wasn't really sure what to expect so I was pleasantly suprised.
It's well acted, the music is great and the way the narrative keeps expanding and changing is interesting.
It's certainly in my opinion one of the best films of the 90's.

Count Makashi
One of the best movies of all time, with a great ending and great lines.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
A good movie, I really enjoyed this movie.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

It also put John Ottman on the map. He edited it and did the musical score.

Strangelove
Highly enjoyable. Well-crafter, great cast.

pinkfloydkor
great great movie, just got it on dvd and watched it twice in one week

i think the twist is really great, its predictable if you really think about it, but it is still good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.