Dead Like Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vivando-loca
anyone heard of it? it's a dark comedy. i love it.

ragesRemorse
i immensely enjoyed this show. I thought it was a very intelligent premise, Good acting, likeable characters, smart writing and shapr humor. I am still puzzled to why showtime canceled it after only two seasons,,,the ratings were rather good. The cancelation to this show hit me almost as hard as the cancelation to carnivale...that was the most impressive science fiction show that ever graced television.

I heard sci fi was thinking about buying the rights to dead like me to start the show again, but i guess thats dead in the water. The repeats on basic cable doesnt cut it with the censorship

vivando-loca
they WHAT!!!!? they freaking cancelled it? what's wrong with them? i love this series! why must all good things end?

hope someone buys it.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by vivando-loca
they WHAT!!!!? they freaking cancelled it? what's wrong with them? i love this series! why must all good things end?

hope someone buys it.

Yeah, it was cancelled two years ago i beleive. I felt the same way sad

vivando-loca
sux. i love that show....there was sooo much left unsaid, undone.....grrr.

Count Makashi
I also loved the series, why did they cancel it.

vivando-loca
cause they're idiots.

ragesRemorse
cause they're idiots.

lol laughing out loud

yeah, im not sure exactly. I searched for an answer once to why it was cancelled, but enver found one. It was one of Showtimes highest watched show, and had huge increase from season 1 to season 2

Oh well, season 2 had a great finale that did bring closure to the characters. Even if it wasnt meant to be the last episode

vivando-loca
it didn't bring closure to all of the characters. they could have done sooo much more. it just sux.

but, yea, it was a great episode. i totally loved it.

and it doesn't make sense! grr.

Count Makashi
Lets start a petition to bring the show back.

vivando-loca
good idea!

AbnormalButSane
Great show! I was fortunate to catch a marathon on the SciFi Channel the other day.

Count Makashi
If the petition thing doesn't work, we can organize an angry mob and lynch whoever is responsible.

vivando-loca
even better! lol

ladygrim
I watched this every time i was at my pals house it was ace really liked it

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dead Like Me is supposed to made into a movie.

Count Makashi
Where did you her that, link please.

vivando-loca
oh, yes! *waits for link*

Celestialgirl
It's definatly official check out this link on youtube! It is apparentky going to come out directly to dvd in the summer!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDyZB7Udga4

Tempe Brennan
anyone heard of it? it's a dark comedy. i love it.

I always get it confused with Deadwood, lol.

vivando-loca
not even gonna be in theaters? how stupid are these people.

i've never heard of deadwood. no expression

vivando-loca
whoa, Reggi grew up! i didn't even recognize her!

looks like an interesting movie...that trailer didn't really do the show, maybe even the movie, justice, though.

Celestialgirl
Deadwood isn't the same in the slightest bit. Just the fact that they both have "Dead" in the title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.