Ulic-Quel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Hi i got a question on www.wookieepedia.com Ulic-Quel-Droma is stated to be a JEDI GUARDIAN but Ulic-Quel-Droma used a YELLOW\GREEN lightsaber now tell me is Ulic a Jedi Guardian or Jedi Sentinel

OH YEA and please can you give me a list of Jedi Sentinels. if you can

ThoraxeRMG
1. Maybe the Jedi didn't start that tradition yet.
2. I noticed everyone used Yellow/Green Lightsabers, even Sith. :/
3. Maybe Ulic loves Yellow.

Known Jedi Sentinels
Visas Marr
Mira
Shaela Nurr
Atton Rand
Bastila Shan

exanda kane
Ehm...the Jedi classes are simply a feature of the games, and it's ridiculous to think they mean anything else, regardless of what Wikipedia or whatever might say.

MasterAshenVor
*Slaps Exenda* Stop being mister Negativity

exanda kane
Okay, okay. Just think about it. You have a psuedo-religous order of monks like a Jedi, following the will of the Force, intevening in matters at their discretion. They seek peace through negotiating and diplomacy. Why do they need to cast themselves and adhere to a specific class? Two of which lie great emphasis on violence and aggresion?

Even if these three "classes" were to have a shred of credibility outside of a VIDEOGAME, then why are the choices used by the Jedi to determine their class so contrived? What kind of pacifist religous order asks a question where one of the options is "Break down the door", or "Knock on the door"?

Not to mention Obi-Wan, the "Negotiator", does not rely on brute strength and skill as the Jedi Guardian "class" are proclaimed too. Instead, he is a diplomat.

MasterAshenVor
Now Exenda i want you to read all of that

A Jedi Guardian was the name given to a Jedi whose skills and talents lay in battle, a light side mirror of the Sith Warrior.

They often concentrated on martial training and combat and usually engaged in combat more than any other Jedi, though they were no less skilled at diplomacy. Like all Jedi, they were keepers of the peace, acting as a kind of special police force for the Republic. Guardians traditionally wielded blue lightsabers; however, in practice, this was not always the case and they could be found with blades of any hue.

Once a Guardian attained the rank of Jedi Master, they were given the honorific title of Warrior Master.

According to legend, it was two Warrior Masters along with the two Sage Masters who constructed the Jedi Temple on the galactic capital of Coruscant[3

exanda kane
I've just read it. Not very subtle. An attempt to fill in the gaps of a gameplay feature and make it something it isn't.

What does it take to get some intuitive thought around here kids!

dadudemon
Originally posted by exanda kane
I've just read it. Not very subtle. An attempt to fill in the gaps of a gameplay feature and make it something it isn't.

What does it take to get some intuitive thought around here kids!

KIDS!!!

"I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was wearing diapers."

Captain Kirk.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by exanda kane
Ehm...the Jedi classes are simply a feature of the games, and it's ridiculous to think they mean anything else, regardless of what Wikipedia or whatever might say.

Correct. it's just a feature of a game, to help withthe RPG part of the game.

jollyjim311
You have truly baffled all of existence, AshenVor.

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Hi i got a question on www.wookieepedia.com Ulic-Quel-Droma is stated to be a JEDI GUARDIAN but Ulic-Quel-Droma used a YELLOW\GREEN lightsaber now tell me is Ulic a Jedi Guardian or Jedi Sentinel

OH YEA and please can you give me a list of Jedi Sentinels. if you can It's a game feature used for the KOTOR series to better coordinate which way your character progresses through the Force. When it comes to the rest of SW: the Force, decisions made by the Order and the personalities of the individual Jedi is/are far too many and/or ambiguous to classify into three straight forward and rigid categories.

Before the Ruusan Reformation I think it was, saber colours were numerous, but afterwards, colours became more uniformed. Luke's NJO did away with that.

BlaxicanHydra
And I'm glad it did, Corran's silver saber is awsome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.