The Professional

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I like this movie.

Thoughts?

Röland
One of the best movies I have seen.

2D_MASTER
My favorite Luc Besson film, awesome movie. However .. Leon: The Professional was a better version of the film. I cannot believe how many awesome parts they cut out when the movie made it to the USA.

LoneUnknown
I love it. Brilliant acting be everyone, especially Oldman. My fave line by far from Leon is, "I haven't got time for this Mickey Mouse bullsh*t!"

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by LoneUnknown
I love it. Brilliant acting be everyone, especially Oldman. My fave line by far from Leon is, "I haven't got time for this Mickey Mouse bullsh*t!"

Personally I love his line

"You don't like Beethoven." I dunno why, but it seems like people like to do violent things when listening to Ludwig Van (i.e Alex Delarge).

Pandemoniac
'Stansfield?'
- 'At your service'
'This is from... Mathilda'
- 'Shit'

Great movie, it's touch of drama and vulnerability puts it way above the average action-movies. I love the fairly sober approach to the action scenes, far stretched still at times but it has a sense of realism.
And of course Reno and Oldman in one of their best performances!

'Bring me everyone!!'

MildPossession

LoneUnknown
"Get me everyone."
"What do you mean everyone?"
"EEEEEVVVVVVEEEERRRRYYYYOOONNNNEEEE!!"

Solo
It's pretty dull.

Wolfie
I'm not big on action movies but damn, this was good.

The Hawk
Gary Oldman is my favorite actor.

Count Makashi
Yup, Gary Oldman rocks in this movie, he stoled the spotlight.

jadeily
This is a great movie.
I'm watching it again, and well, Mathilda is so mature. Natalie Portman is a good actress happy Pure talent!
Leon was great too.
It's terrible yet amusing how Mathilda tells the guy at the hotel "He's not my father... he's my lover." laughing out loud

Leon is a great actor as well. smile

It's fantastic, highly recommended for people who want a break from all the action movies that are all talk but very little action lol.

BruceSkywalker
The Professional is an exceptional movie. Good story and good acting

Robtard
There is a Bollywood version of this film and it is basically a scene per scene reproduction. Bichhoo is the name.

MildPossession
Bollywood should really stop remaking other peoples films and pinching score music from Hollywood movies too to use in their films... I don't mind America remaking films, but Bollywood... crap.

I watched a remake of Oldboy from Bollywood ages ago, terrible.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I like this movie.

me too

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I like this movie.

Thoughts? No women no Kids.

Toku King
One of my all time favorite movies. Perfect acting, perfect dialogue, perfect directing, perfect action, perfect everything.

Dreampanther
Excellent movie - one of my all-time favourites

chithappens
It was a cool movie but one of my favorites of all time? Naw... but it was good.

Paola
I love it.... it's been years and still can't watch Leon erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.