The role of Kreacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
I'm sure a number of you have already read this:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070626j.php

What does everyone make of it?

I think Kreacher's role ties in with RAB's. Not sure how exactly as its been a loooong time since I read a Harry Potter book, but that will change next month. Hurah!

zombieman
I guess that must be him holding the sword aloft on the book cover!

ndfreak
well the way it could tie in w/ could be that Regulus black is RAB, in which case kreacher could know were it is, or took it from them when they were cleaning the house.

Sparkling Heart
Probably..

H. S. 6
Perhaps I was onto something, then. *points at link in signature for some shameless plugging* whistling

Running Mascara
Dude, I haven't read your fanfic in a long time...I have a good excuse...I lost the spot I left off at, and couldn't find where you updated after my last post weep I miss reading it

BTW, I think Kreacher might have it, or they threw it away. or it still in the house somewhere no expression

The Phantom
Originally posted by Running Mascara
Dude, I haven't read your fanfic in a long time...I have a good excuse...I lost the spot I left off at, and couldn't find where you updated after my last post weep I miss reading it

BTW, I think Kreacher might have it, or they threw it away. or it still in the house somewhere no expression Kreacher did keep taking stuff randomly and hiding it. Ya never know when they threw out that locket (if it is indeed the locket I think it is (the horcrux one)) if Kreacher took it.

Sparkling Heart
I think he did.

Selina*Starfire
Hmm... It's a thought. confused But I promised myself I wouldn't speculate about this last book. cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.