Ayane vs Isabella 'Ivy' Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Despite the fact that they are from different games, they both got one thing in common, which is that they are both products of rape by their fathers; Ayane by her father/uncle Raidou and Ivy by Cervantes (according to Namco, Cervantes raped the owner's daughter of the Black Tail Inn, from where he used to hide out as a pirate. However, he did this while under Soul Edge's influence)

Anyhoo...here is the pre-fight intro...

While Kasumi is fighting Setsuka (see the Kasumi-Setsuka thread), Ayane also finds herself in the Middle Ages...only she is inside the Valentine Mansion.

As Ayane heads for the front door, someone steps into her path. A silver-haired woman dressed in purple leather with gold armor. In one hand, she is holding a sword.

It's the mistress of the manor, Isabella Valentine.

Ayane: Christie...? (it's not) You...you're not.

Ivy: This is my home. And you are trespassing.

Without another word, Ivy attacks. When Ayane leaps into the air to deliver a dropkick, she sees Ivy smirk as her sword unravels into a chain whip-like weapon.

Then Ayane felt the sharpened blades wrap around her ankle as Ivy slams her on the ground before going back into her normal blade.

Ayane gets back on her feet and goes into her Hajinmon Ninjitsu stance.

Ayane: Wanna fight a ninja? I'll indulge you then.

Violent2Dope
Ivy has much bigger breasts and would sex her up.

Cale_Daziel
Ayane.

StyleTime
Ayane spanks her metaphorically and literally.

On a wholly unrelated note, I used to utterly abhor Ivy until I played through her Soul Caliber 2 story. Her ending adds something to her personality that just isn't there in gameplay.

Violent2Dope
Ayane wins in a fight, but Ivy is dominant during sex.

Xenogears
Ayane winsOriginally posted by StyleTime
Ayane spanks her metaphorically and literally.

On a wholly unrelated note, I used to utterly abhor Ivy until I played through her Soul Caliber 2 story. Her ending adds something to her personality that just isn't there in gameplay. stfu you queer

Sado22
drool

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
drool Where'd you find these pics?!

And wtf she looks wierd!

Mr Dude
They have other things in common
*Giant norks
*Are in computer games

Anyway. Ivy wins. Fatality. Flawless victory.

Xenogears
Nope, Ayane wins. Greater speed, teleportation, tritower-destroying attacks and more, not to mention she's been in much higher level fights. She defeated Genra who easily destroys villages and levels mountains.

Ivy's going to get ass spanked as StyleTime said like this:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/BlueGauze/LOL/scII.gif

Rascaduanok

StyleTime
Ok woah guys. Are you two serious? Ivy stands no chance in hell against Ayane.

If you want me to mention feats for my girl, let me know.

Xenogears
Seriously, Ivy has nothing on Ayane. She's pretty damn weak, lacks speed, and the only thing she has is skills with her whip sword. That's not going to be a threat to a person of Ayane's level at all.

Hell, all Ayane has to do here is teleport right in front of Ivy and stab her in the eye with a kunai.

Violent2Dope
Ivy is only a top tier in gameplay, compared to many of the others in SC, she is pathetic.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Nope, Ayane wins. Greater speed, teleportation, tritower-destroying attacks and more, not to mention she's been in much higher level fights. She defeated Genra who easily destroys villages and levels mountains.

Ivy's going to get ass spanked as StyleTime said like this:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/BlueGauze/LOL/scII.gif

LINK IS SO ****ING AWESOME!!!

Xenogears
Link sucks.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
Link sucks. yes

lightness
how about bare handed ayane

Xenogears
With or without kunai makes no difference here.

Ninpo.

StyleTime
She won't even need ninpo honestly.

daniel24s
ivy wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.