Jason Todd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sindahouse
I picked up the Red Hood comic early last year, having no idea that there is a volume 2. Anyways, I saw volume 2 yesterday at a book store and I freaked. Naturally, considering I never had any answers as to how Jason Todd came back from the dead, and why he was so pissed.

K anyways, I know now. I love the story, and I can't wait to read it again.

One question........ maybe i wasn't paying enough attention as it was late at night, but did Joker kill Jason Todd again?? Or has that been left as a mystery for the mind??

Bloody great story. For anyone who hasn't read it, I strongly recommend the red hood, volume 1 & 2.

Quinlan-Vos
Jason IS alive. He's been around in New York, as a 2nd Nightwing (in said comic) lately...

GGS
He came back from the dead because all of reality and time was changed in various ways during the 'Infinte Crisis' Superboy Prime is to blame for his revival.

He's pissed cause naturally being dead and all lol and coming back he's found the new Robin, Bats didn't do anything to joker even though joker killed Jason, Jealous of Nightwing etc. etc.

All three of them survived the mexican stand off at the end of that book and as Quinlan said he turned up in New York where Nightwing was and he started dressing as Nightwing becoming the second Nightwing going around slaying people and peeving dick off but they get captured and become friends well not exacatly but respect each other etc. etc..

Recently he's been clearing up crims as the Red Hood again.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by GGS
He came back from the dead because all of reality and time was changed in various ways during the 'Infinte Crisis' Superboy Prime is to blame for his revival.

Dumb writers that can't come up with antthing better are to blame for his revival

sindahouse
Originally posted by GGS

I agree. Its pretty crap idea for a revival. I'm glad that the lazarus pit played a part in it.

So he did survive and he's tearing up NY as Nightwing... lol. What a menace... Is that comic a monthly, or is it a decent size story??

Do you think that the pits effected his brain? Keep in mind that he seemed to be ok until Talia found him, messed with his head and dumped him in the pits. You remember when he got into a fight with that bum in the alley, b4 Talia found him. He didn't murder that guy. In fact he was stealing food and sharing with the homeless. Seems to me that the pit has messed with his better thinking.

The comic does leave it open to suggession, but I like to remember Jason Todd as hero rather than a skits. And even though he's back as a menace, its good to have that character back.

DarkDethbringer
Red Hood is still alive and did multiple things like targeting Blakc Masks operations youknow befor ehe got his jaw blown off

GGS
Originally posted by sindahouse
I agree. Its pretty crap idea for a revival. I'm glad that the lazarus pit played a part in it.

So he did survive and he's tearing up NY as Nightwing... lol. What a menace... Is that comic a monthly, or is it a decent size story??

Do you think that the pits effected his brain? Keep in mind that he seemed to be ok until Talia found him, messed with his head and dumped him in the pits. You remember when he got into a fight with that bum in the alley, b4 Talia found him. He didn't murder that guy. In fact he was stealing food and sharing with the homeless. Seems to me that the pit has messed with his better thinking.

The comic does leave it open to suggession, but I like to remember Jason Todd as hero rather than a skits. And even though he's back as a menace, its good to have that character back.

Yeah the Lazarus pit is weird these days cause loads of people have used it now like bane and riddler etc. etc. I think it was implied that yeah it affected his mentatility a little bit just to keep him as an anti-hero with a chip on his shoulder i think.

Yeah his stunt as nightwing was in the One Year Later DC comics i don't know if they have been put into a graphic novel yet i hope they are. He's kind of still a hero he's saving people and stuff it's just he tends to act like an ass towards the bat-family and they don't really like him either. He nearly beaten to death again recently by one of the monitors and is kind of scared cause he think's he's on there hitlist.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I like Jason now, moreso when he was Robin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.