thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
lets be civil about this shall we

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112

Are they using only thier own personal resources or is Thanos using items of power that do not belong to him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are they using only thier own personal resources or is Thanos using items of power that do not belong to him? no items of power like the ig or ale. just basically a game plan and a strategy. they will know wach other inside and out is all i meant by this.

guy222

Does Thanos have the Heart or IG

nvrbeenwthagirl
no items of power like the ig or ale. just basically a game plan and a strategy. they will know wach other inside and out is all i meant by this.

DS will win. DS with his own Tech and devices can do more and has done more. his own personal power is also greater than that of thanos's. So Thanos while a cunning schemer and manipulator on a grand scale, hasn't done much in the way of matching wits with people who have time to prep against him. I could be wrong tho. Most of his schemes have caught people off guard. Cept maybe the gamesmaster. I'm not sure if he knew thanos was coming tho.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Does Thanos have the Heart or IG no.

quanchi112
DS will win. DS with his own Tech and devices can do more and has done more. his own personal power is also greater than that of thanos's. So Thanos while a cunning schemer and manipulator on a grand scale, hasn't done much in the way of matching wits with people who have time to prep against him. I could be wrong tho. Most of his schemes have caught people off guard. Cept maybe the gamesmaster. I'm not sure if he knew thanos was coming tho. cited in comic that grandmaster knew he was coming but also told runner he was coming for him and prepped him how to beat thanos. thanos with prep is unbeatable. darkseid could not beat or kill izaya with all the prep in the world. thanos is mightier hand to hand. he would deflect the omega effect also. its not as powerful as it used to be. hed come up with a plan to deflect it. i mean if supermans heat vision can do it he might not even have to prep against it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
cited in comic that grandmaster knew he was coming but also told runner he was coming for him and prepped him how to beat thanos. thanos with prep is unbeatable. darkseid could not beat or kill izaya with all the prep in the world. thanos is mightier hand to hand. he would deflect the omega effect also. its not as powerful as it used to be. hed come up with a plan to deflect it. i mean if supermans heat vision can do it he might not even have to prep against it.

you sing the same old shit. DS is a better fighter than Thanos. And he is also as strong in his boomed tube mode. he's not as durable, but he doesn't need to be. OE cannot be deflected if DS deploys the finder beams first. So so much for Thanos deflecing them if DS puts out the finder beams. DS's tech can also beat Thanos. how is thanos going ot over come the a grandfather box? he won't be able to. It allowed DS to remake the universe in his image. now please stop it with the silly tries. no one here is going to agree with you that Thanos beats DS. DS with Prep Stopped The Godwave. when has thanos ever done anything as impressive with only his tech? NEVER. Hell the Godwave is a multiversal power.

Emperor Ashtar
Thanos is a much better at planning than DS, and with prep would pull a narrow victory.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Thanos is a much better at planning than DS, and with prep would pull a narrow victory. lookey lookey someone already agreed thanos beats darkseid.

quanchi112
you sing the same old shit. DS is a better fighter than Thanos. And he is also as strong in his boomed tube mode. he's not as durable, but he doesn't need to be. OE cannot be deflected if DS deploys the finder beams first. So so much for Thanos deflecing them if DS puts out the finder beams. DS's tech can also beat Thanos. how is thanos going ot over come the a grandfather box? he won't be able to. It allowed DS to remake the universe in his image. now please stop it with the silly tries. no one here is going to agree with you that Thanos beats DS. DS with Prep Stopped The Godwave. when has thanos ever done anything as impressive with only his tech? NEVER. Hell the Godwave is a multiversal power. superman stopped his omega beams. it stated it in comic. in thew comic it said omeag effect. i have seen wonderwoman deflect it to. aint what it used to be. ds u even admitted would stalemate thanos hand to hand. i say thanos would crush him worse than supes. darkseid with prep couldnt take over new genesis. how long has it been.

Emperor Ashtar
DS has better resources, but Thanos uses whatever resources he has better.

quanchi112
DS has better resources, but Thanos uses whatever resources he has better. thanos uses whataver means he has and trumps whoever he usually needs to. darkseid has a galaxy sized planet and what does he do with it? well doomsday went through his planet in one day. Happy Dance

starking
superman stopped his omega beams. it stated it in comic. in thew comic it said omeag effect. i have seen wonderwoman deflect it to. aint what it used to be. ds u even admitted would stalemate thanos hand to hand. i say thanos would crush him worse than supes. darkseid with prep couldnt take over new genesis. how long has it been. You can bring that up all you want, but the oe being reflected, is crap writing. How the hell does Ds destroy a bunch of skyfather level beings with it, then turn around, and have it reflected?

quanchi112
where was his great tech when doomsday showed up?

starking
thanos uses whataver means he has and trumps whoever he usually needs to. darkseid has a galaxy sized planet and what does he do with it? well doomsday went through his planet in one day. Happy Dance Ds defeated Godwave Ares with prep, and Doomsday only defeated an avatar, of Darkseid.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by starking
Ds defeated Godwave Ares with prep, and Doomsday only defeated an avatar, of Darkseid.

More of this Avatar non-sense. . .

starking
where was his great tech when doomsday showed up? Doomsday didn't get there by a boomtube, which is completely f#cking contradicts New gods concepts. That whole story is fishy, anyways.

starking
More of this Avatar non-sense. . . Hey, I didn't retcon it.

charlemagne9746
cited in comic that grandmaster knew he was coming but also told runner he was coming for him and prepped him how to beat thanos. thanos with prep is unbeatable. darkseid could not beat or kill izaya with all the prep in the world. thanos is mightier hand to hand. he would deflect the omega effect also. its not as powerful as it used to be. hed come up with a plan to deflect it. i mean if supermans heat vision can do it he might not even have to prep against it.

If you think Thanos would stomp Darkseid, why bother making a thread?

starking
Too bait Ds fans.

quanchi112
More of this Avatar non-sense. . . yes its either avatar, or the story is fishy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If you think Thanos would stomp Darkseid, why bother making a thread? its my opinion. doesnt mean everyone else thinks it so. i come here to debate.

starking
yes its either avatar, or the story is fishy. roll eyes (sarcastic) Well guess what? It was eek!

Now shut up cool

quanchi112
Well guess what? It was eek!

Now shut up cool so u have proof the story is fishy...provide ur proof...when does it say it was an avatar. provide the page number and comic.

starking
so u have proof the story is fishy...provide ur proof...when does it say it was an avatar. provide the page number and comic. It wasn't retconned in that story. They did it later on in Jack Kirby's fourth world #15, I believe. And yes Quanchi, the story WAS fishy. The writer said Ds should be more of a schemer, than the powerful cosmic villain, that he is. Not only that, but their where plot holes, for the fourth world related characters.

quanchi112
It wasn't retconned in that story. They did it later on in Jack Kirby's fourth world #15, I believe. And yes Quanchi, the story WAS fishy. The writer said Ds should be more of a schemer, than the powerful cosmic villain, that he is. Not only that, but their where plot holes, for the fourth world related characters. ill check the issue number i believe i have the comic. u say the writer had a different outlook on darkseid. ok he works for dc. u dont write comics. its canon. so please u have no proof just speculation like always. ill check out number 15 here and see if its a vague as most of claims.

starking
u say the writer had a different outlook on darkseid. ok he works for dc. u dont write comics. its canon. Ok so if a writer turned Thanos into a handicapped date rapist, and it was in a canon source, would buy into it?

quanchi112
are u sure it is number 15? what page number? come on prove what u say. dont come at me with guesswork.

starking
Just to spell it out for you, That writer's portrayal, DOES NOT go with his average. And like I said, that loss doesn't matter anyways.

quanchi112
Ok so if a writer turned Thanos into a handicapped date rapist, and it was in a canon source, would buy into it? ur being ridicuolus. darkseid was darkseid he just along with his whole planet got owned. its that simple doomsday is just a monster in combat and with the omega not keeping him down he got owned. still waiting on a page number and the correct issue of the retcon.

quanchi112
Just to spell it out for you, That writer's portrayal, DOES NOT go with his average. And like I said, that loss doesn't matter anyways. neither does loebs, or shcultz's portrayals. why becuz darkseid gets assraped.

starking
ur being ridicuolus. darkseid was darkseid he just along with his whole planet got owned. its that simple doomsday is just a monster in combat and with the omega not keeping him down he got owned. still waiting on a page number and the correct issue of the retcon. Alright then, if Doomsday is more powerful than Ds, then Doomsday>Darkseid>Thanos?

starking
neither does loebs, or shcultz's portrayals. why becuz darkseid gets assraped. Too bad those won't matter anymore, current Ds pwned Firestorm, and Orion. So much for that crap.

starking
BTW, I gave you the right issue number, but I don't know which page it is.

quanchi112
Too bad those won't matter anymore, current Ds pwned Firestorm, and Orion. So much for that crap. so according to u only what u have done most recently counts.... where is ur issue number and page number to this retcon. quit didging my questions again. can u prove anything u say? laughing

quanchi112
BTW, I gave you the right issue number, but I don't know which page it is. its not in there i looked, do u own the comic? look it up,cuz if ur just going off ur memory ur prolly wrong.

starking
so according to u only what u have done most recently counts.... where is ur issue number and page number to this retcon. quit didging my questions again. can u prove anything u say? laughing No dipshit, I mean those weak ass portrayals of Ds, are COMING to a end. If Superman is more than Ds(or nearly for the matter) then that means, Superman>=Darkseid>Firestorm and Orion.

quanchi112
No dipshit, I mean those weak ass portrayals of Ds, are COMING to a end. If Superman is more than Ds(or nearly for the matter) then that means, Superman>=Darkseid>Firestorm and Orion. quit with ur crazy greater than rationale. ds is back and will be portrayed as more powerful but in future he wont be all powerful. we will have to see anyways. losses still count anyways. what comic and what page number?

quanchi112
thanos is still the prep king and wins this outright.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Firestorm can beat Superman. Turn his suit into Kryptonite and cage him in some of that shit he made to reflect the Omega force and supers is as good as dead.

Juntai
Firestorm can beat Superman. Turn his suit into Kryptonite and cage him in some of that shit he made to reflect the Omega force and supers is as good as dead. Sounds decent in theory, application however is the problem. More than likely, Supes flies up, and knocks him unconscious. Just like everyone else that can theoretically 'beat Superman'.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Sounds decent in theory, application however is the problem. More than likely, Supes flies up, and knocks him unconscious. Just like everyone else that can theoretically 'beat Superman'.

Unless of Course Firestorm is intangible or he Shields himself with that indestructible stuff. I believe it's called inertron. Nothing and no one ever gets thru it. Superman makes me sick.

Jebus reborn
Sounds decent in theory, application however is the problem. More than likely, Supes flies up, and knocks him unconscious. Just like everyone else that can theoretically 'beat Superman'. I know where this is going...
And Surfer is durable enough to take blows from Superman.

Anyway...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I know where this is going...

Anyway...

Sure he is. For a lil while. And Superman is durable enough to take blast from Surfer. But Superman's jobber aura is HUGE, while the surfer sucks most of his fights. based on that, Superman would beat Surfer 8/10 when Surfer should be winning 6/10

Jebus reborn
Sure he is. For a lil while. And Superman is durable enough to take blast from Surfer. But Superman's jobber aura is HUGE, while the surfer sucks most of his fights. based on that, Superman would beat Surfer 8/10 when Surfer should be winning 6/10 Maybe so, but that's only people who are out of his league (by far), or are by far his lower.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Maybe so, but that's only people who are out of his league (by far), or are by far his lower.

No one else is in the surfer's league cept Thor and Quasar. I can't think of any villians. That is one reason why the surfer book didn't last. i can't remember any good villians for Surfer. The best stories were blood and thunder and the Tyrant one. A crazy hero and a villian too powerful for 7 extremely powerful heroes. Surfer never had his own arch enemy.

TricksterPriest
*sigh* Without a major powerup, Thanos has no chance of beating Darkseid, even with prep. The OE can just go back in time and kill Thanos before he even starts prepping. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* Without a major powerup, Thanos has no chance of beating Darkseid, even with prep. The OE can just go back in time and kill Thanos before he even starts prepping. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is true. And if DS desides to use the finder beams, Thanos wont' be able to block the OE which can erase him, or turn him into a lil thanos. Thanos would be cool as one of DS sons. grayven kinda reminds me of thanos. Cept he jobbers too much.

Jebus reborn
Come on Trickster. Even you must realize how bullshit some of these things DS does to you must sound.
When exactly has DS ever sent his OE back in time, when he was face to face with someone who he ent his OE back in time to defeat?
I mean, if you're going to hug his sack at every oppurtunity... then why can't quanchi hug Thanos's?

No one else is in the surfer's league cept Thor and Quasar. I can't think of any villians. That is one reason why the surfer book didn't last. i can't remember any good villians for Surfer. The best stories were blood and thunder and the Tyrant one. A crazy hero and a villian too powerful for 7 extremely powerful heroes. Surfer never had his own arch enemy. Super Skrull?
I guess in later books though, when he actually tried, he one punched him...

Umm, Reptyle (or however that's spelt)?
Surfer beat him in his most powerful form with ease...

Ronan?
Surfer one punched him...

I guess it appears you be right...

No wait, Mephisto!
Ha! The demon strikes again!

Also, Surfer gave the entire Earth world peace, for 5 minutes (and there's like child rapists, and killers, and cat eaters there)! What did Superman do? Die?
Ha!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Come on Trickster. Even you must realize how bullshit some of these things DS does to you must sound.
When exactly has DS ever sent his OE back in time, when he was face to face with someone who he ent his OE back in time to defeat?
I mean, if you're going to hug his sack at every oppurtunity... then why can't quanchi hug Thanos's?

Super Skrull?
I guess in later books though, when he actually tried, he one punched him...

Umm, Reptyle (or however that's spelt)?
Surfer beat him in his most powerful form with ease...

Ronan?
Surfer one punched him...

I guess it appears you be right...

No wait, Mephisto!
Ha! The demon strikes again!

Also, Surfer gave the entire Earth world peace, for 5 minutes (and there's like child rapists, and killers, and cat eaters there)! What did Superman do? Die?
Ha!

I do not argue that I like surfer as a character to Superman. But that is becuz i have a huge distain for Superman. he ruins DC. I'm glad they are trying to fix that shit. Superman sucks so much it makes my eyes hurt. Anyway, DS will beat Thanos if Thanos has no outside powerups. No way he can beat DS. DS has more and better tech that is clearly defined in comics, and he is overall more powerful than thanos. thanos is good at stealing items of power. But he hasn't shown me that he can accomplish that much if left to his own devices.

starlock
Darkseid for the win

Give thanos prep and darkseid gets no prep and then maybe thanos will win the majority

starking
quit with ur crazy greater than rationale. ds is back and will be portrayed as more powerful but in future he wont be all powerful. we will have to see anyways. losses still count anyways. what comic and what page number? Tard, Darkseid being Superman's peer ISN'T his average. In a majority of Ds's appearances, he has been portrayed as a powerul skyfather. He BEATS people more powerful than Supes, even more recently. Unless Superman kicks Darkseid's ass, about twenty something times, then it's pretty much irrelevent. Three losses DOESN'T override his average. To think it does, is pure retardation.

BobbyD
This thread is rather quite vague. Is it Darkseid with one week of prep vs Thanos? Or each with one week prep vs each other?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* Without a major powerup, Thanos has no chance of beating Darkseid, even with prep. The OE can just go back in time and kill Thanos before he even starts prepping. roll eyes (sarcastic) sigh....thanos took on odin on the fly. and did just fine. with prep he could take odin. odin is more powerful than darkseid. heck superman beats his ass while thor without a powerup could never beat thanos or odin. thanos crushes darkseid with prep. darkseid couldnt kill izaya or conquer new genesis with prep.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BobbyD
This thread is rather quite vague. Is it Darkseid with one week of prep vs Thanos? Or each with one week prep vs each other? each has one week full of prep its equal.

quanchi112
Tard, Darkseid being Superman's peer ISN'T his average. In a majority of Ds's appearances, he has been portrayed as a powerul skyfather. He BEATS people more powerful than Supes, even more recently. Unless Superman kicks Darkseid's ass, about twenty something times, then it's pretty much irrelevent. Three losses DOESN'T override his average. To think it does, is pure retardation. things change. supes has been crushing darkseid. its not like he barely won, hes been throwing him to the source wall and outright yielding defeats. this brings down his average. he lost many times in a row to supes. darkseid isnt as strong as he used to be.

quanchi112
I do not argue that I like surfer as a character to Superman. But that is becuz i have a huge distain for Superman. he ruins DC. I'm glad they are trying to fix that shit. Superman sucks so much it makes my eyes hurt. Anyway, DS will beat Thanos if Thanos has no outside powerups. No way he can beat DS. DS has more and better tech that is clearly defined in comics, and he is overall more powerful than thanos. thanos is good at stealing items of power. But he hasn't shown me that he can accomplish that much if left to his own devices. surfer would beat superman down. dc is ruining dc. so thank dc for that. they are the ones who kiss supermans ass. its pretty much his universe. thanos is three times better with prep than darkseid. darkseid cant conquer new genesis,hasnt killed izaya, and didnt get the ale in like thirty years or so even if he gets it now. thanos has him beat in all categories. supes losses bring this skyfather down a lot. odin doest job to surfer or any heroes like ds jobs to supes.

guy222
surfer would beat superman down. dc is ruining dc. so thank dc for that. they are the ones who kiss supermans ass. its pretty much his universe. thanos is three times better with prep than darkseid. darkseid cant conquer new genesis,hasnt killed izaya, and didnt get the ale in like thirty years or so even if he gets it now. thanos has him beat in all categories. supes losses bring this skyfather down a lot. odin doest job to surfer or any heroes like ds jobs to supes.

Guys, chill with the name calling

Just comics. Mods will show again

Prep, Thanos wins

Juntai
I know where this is going...

Anyway... Uhhh. I didn't mention Surfer anywhere.

BobbyD
each has one week full of prep its equal.

It's a tough call. ...could go either way.

My guess is the majority by the slimmest of margins to Darkseid. 51%-49%

quanchi112
u have to ask urself in ur opinion who is better with one week of prep. who in the past with prep comes out on top while the other remains exactly the same. ie not conquering new genesis. this is an easy one.

Emperor Ashtar
u have to ask urself in ur opinion who is better with one week of prep. who in the past with prep comes out on top while the other remains exactly the same. ie not conquering new genesis. this is an easy one.

Thanos Reigns

quanchi112
thanos in my opinion beats him straight up but with prep darkseid would be as confused as the time he omegad doomsday to have him come back and crush him. he was fooled by a stupid monster. thanos annihilates him with prep.

TheGame17
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If you think Thanos would stomp Darkseid, why bother making a thread?

he did this to argue and feel good about himself. he's a stubborn troll that will never remotely concede no matter what evidence you give him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
he did this to argue and feel good about himself. he's a stubborn troll that will never remotely concede no matter what evidence you give him. so becuz i feel strongly about something as i do that makes me a troll. ney i stick to the topic at hand i dont start out by unsulting people. stick to the topic and quit getting so worked up.

starking
things change. supes has been crushing darkseid. its not like he barely won, hes been throwing him to the source wall and outright yielding defeats. this brings down his average. he lost many times in a row to supes. darkseid isnt as strong as he used to be. He only beat him down THREE times, and one of those may not count. Of course it doesn't go with his average, how the hell does three bad showings, overshadow 20 something good ones? Is 3 greater than 20 now? Besides, current Ds soloed Firestorm and Orion, and if those three losses still count, then that means Superman>=Darkseid>Firestorm and Orion.

TheGame17
thanos in my opinion beats him straight up but with prep darkseid would be as confused as the time he omegad doomsday to have him come back and crush him. he was fooled by a stupid monster. thanos annihilates him with prep.

fine. the avatar thing is stupid, but u can't just leave out the fact that it was an AVATAR of darkseid and not darkseid himself. it's true and canon. deal with it. i believe you told me the same thing when you talked about the bullshit of superman defeating darkseid.

quanchi112
He only beat him down THREE times, and one of those may not count. Of course it doesn't go with his average, how the hell does three bad showings, overshadow 20 something good ones? Is 3 greater than 20 now? Besides, current Ds soloed Firestorm and Orion, and if those three losses still count, then that means Superman>=Darkseid>Firestorm and Orion. when has thanos ever lost to a superman being straight up with no plot devices three times? dont think so. it takes more than that to beat thanos. he got worked three times by superman. it was straight up.

starking
when has thanos ever lost to a superman being straight up with no plot devices three times? dont think so. it takes more than that to beat thanos. he got worked three times by superman. it was straight up. Cough"utility fog"cough.

quanchi112
fine. the avatar thing is stupid, but u can't just leave out the fact that it was an AVATAR of darkseid and not darkseid himself. it's true and canon. deal with it. i believe you told me the same thing when you talked about the bullshit of superman defeating darkseid. yes i think darkseid should on average beat superman. but in hand to hand darkseid aint nothing special. as proved. show me the proof of the avatar retcon. page number and the book in question. i own many new gods things so tell me so i can verufy this myself. u also said loeb wrote all darkseid losses to superman. u were way off there also. page number and comic please.

quanchi112
Cough"utility fog"cough. that wastn stiaght up fight. that was crap plot device. when has thanos lost to one being straight up in a fistfight who was at superman level.

starking
that wastn stiaght up fight. that was crap plot device. when has thanos lost to one being straight up in a fistfight who was at superman level. Cough"hypocrit"cough.

TheGame17
so becuz i feel strongly about something as i do that makes me a troll. ney i stick to the topic at hand i dont start out by unsulting people. stick to the topic and quit getting so worked up.

i'm not remotely worked up. i didn't spend hours commenting in this thread. and i'm not going to.
i'm not insulting people. i'm revealing a characteristic of yourself that you deny.

TheGame17
yes i think darkseid should on average beat superman. but in hand to hand darkseid aint nothing special. as proved. show me the proof of the avatar retcon. page number and the book in question. i own many new gods things so tell me so i can verufy this myself. u also said loeb wrote all darkseid losses to superman. u were way off there also. page number and comic please.

it's in the forums somewhere i'm sure. i'm sorry but i'm not going to waste my time looking all over the place for a specific page in a specific comic book.
but just because i'm not going to be your errand boy and find it for you doesn't mean it isn't real.
it's been revealed that darkseid has had avatsrs of himself, including the one with doomsday.

TheGame17
that wastn stiaght up fight. that was crap plot device. when has thanos lost to one being straight up in a fistfight who was at superman level.

crap plot device for that, but not for the superman/darkseid fights?

quanchi112
it's in the forums somewhere i'm sure. i'm sorry but i'm not going to waste my time looking all over the place for a specific page in a specific comic book.
but just because i'm not going to be your errand boy and find it for you doesn't mean it isn't real.
it's been revealed that darkseid has had avatsrs of himself, including the one with doomsday. ur word has been proven utterly in the past as blatant lies. as with the loeb being the writer the only one to have beaten darkseid in a fight. u cant prove it so it stands. when someone calls me out i prove it. it happened it wasnt an avatar. u lie anyways as proven in the past. u spread misinformation and lies as to prove ur point and cant prove anything. nothing else needs to be said to u.

quanchi112
crap plot device for that, but not for the superman/darkseid fights? apokolips now. was a staright up fight. fists hitting faces and such. no device just mano e mano fighting. sorry kid u lost. u prolly havent read the book anyways.

BobbyD

Hmm, good counter. smile

starking
ur word has been proven utterly in the past as blatant lies. as with the loeb being the writer the only one to have beaten darkseid in a fight. u cant prove it so it stands. when someone calls me out i prove it. it happened it wasnt an avatar. u lie anyways as proven in the past. u spread misinformation and lies as to prove ur point and cant prove anything. nothing else needs to be said to u. Stop being a f#cking hypocrit. It's funny how you didn't bring that shit up, in your Darkseid vs Mordru thread, but you do when Ds is facing a powerful Marvel character. Make up your damn mind, and stop being two faced. You even admited, that Ds is more powerful than Validus. And yes idiot, Hunter/Prey WAS RETCONNED into an avatar. Now try to use some logic, then we'll talk.

starking
apokolips now. was a staright up fight. fists hitting faces and such. no device just mano e mano fighting. sorry kid u lost. u prolly havent read the book anyways. So was Silver Surfer vs. Dracula, but that writing was still craptastic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BobbyD
Hmm, good counter. smile thank u.... smile is tough to get these people to listen to anything logical.

starking
thank u.... smile is tough to get these people to listen to anything logical. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
So was Silver Surfer vs. Dracula, but that writing was still craptastic. oh calm down over there. u never proved anything. darkseid lost to doomsday it wasnt retconned. u told me the wrong book if it was. u dont own anything u talk about. i ask for simple proof but u just say whatever comes to ur head. u guess. u are the consumate respect thread reader. apokilips now wasnt a bad book, compltely different. its funny every time darkseid loses its either the writer didnt understand him,avatar which u dont prove, or jeph loeb was behind it. laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing whose better with prep darkseid or thanos. if u say darkseid prove what he has done with prep that makes him stand out.

quanchi112
Stop being a f#cking hypocrit. It's funny how you didn't bring that shit up, in your Darkseid vs Mordru thread, but you do when Ds is facing a powerful Marvel character. Make up your damn mind, and stop being two faced. You even admited, that Ds is more powerful than Validus. And yes idiot, Hunter/Prey WAS RETCONNED into an avatar. Now try to use some logic, then we'll talk. was i talking to u here. geez what does validus have to do with anything. laughing

starlock
yes i think darkseid should on average beat superman. but in hand to hand darkseid aint nothing special. as proved. show me the proof of the avatar retcon. page number and the book in question. i own many new gods things so tell me so i can verufy this myself. u also said loeb wrote all darkseid losses to superman. u were way off there also. page number and comic please.

Hey the darkseid avatar thing might seem stupid..but it did happen and darkseid even says .."it is somthing he prefers not to do,however"

"as the avatar is so much weaker than his true form.it can even be beat in battle, if the opponent is STRONG enough."

Now quanchi it is time to show your true colors...not that you have to prove anything to me or other posters..look and read the scan in the link i provide and be honest and fair with your view on the avatar matter

heres the link
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440160_5-darkseid-vs-h-p-doomsday

starking
oh calm down over there. u never proved anything. darkseid lost to doomsday it wasnt retconned. u told me the wrong book if it was. u dont own anything u talk about. i ask for simple proof but u just say whatever comes to ur head. u guess. u are the consumate respect thread reader. apokilips now wasnt a bad book, compltely different. its funny every time darkseid loses its either the writer didnt understand him,avatar which u dont prove, or jeph loeb was behind it. laughing Dumbie, THREE LOSSES DOES NOT OVERSHADOW A CHARCTERS ENTIRE HISTORY. AND YES YOU BRAIN DEAD HYPOCRIT, HUNTER/PREY WAS RETCONNED IN NEW GODS #15.

Your telling me that I'm lying, but in reality, you uncapable of finding the comic and page, where Ds stated so. It doesn't matter if Supes defeated Ds more than once, hell it's f#cking Superman, if Marvel had a character like him, then he would make ALOT of characters job to him.

But guess what? Thanos isn't Superman, meaning he doesn't have Superman's iconic status, meaning on this forum, Thanos DOESN'T beat Darkseid.

starking
was i talking to u here. geez what does validus have to do with anything. laughing It shows how much of a fuking hypocrit, you are. You say Ds is more powerful than him, yet you CONTINUE to bring him lossing to Superman. And guess what? Validus>>>pc Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Hey the darkseid avatar thing might seem stupid..but it did happen and darkseid even says .."it is somthing he prefers not to do,however"

"as the avatar is so much weaker than his true form.it can even be beat in battle, if the opponent is STRONG enough."

Now quanchi it is time to show your true colors...not that you have to prove anything to me or other posters..look and read the scan in the link i provide and be honest and fair with your view on the avatar matter

heres the link
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440160_5-darkseid-vs-h-p-doomsday i have perused it. but i cannot see where darkseid says point blank which are avatars and which is his real form. i dont believe if his planet was getting crushed by doomsday would he bo so cowardly not to show up. it was the rea darkseid unless i mised something or there is a scan where it says in the doomsday hunter and prey story that it was.

quanchi112
Dumbie, THREE LOSSES DOES NOT OVERSHADOW A CHARCTERS ENTIRE HISTORY. AND YES YOU BRAIN DEAD HYPOCRIT, HUNTER/PREY WAS RETCONNED IN NEW GODS #15.

Your telling me that I'm lying, but in reality, you uncapable of finding the comic and page, where Ds stated so. It doesn't matter if Supes defeated Ds more than once, hell it's f#cking Superman, if Marvel had a character like him, then he would make ALOT of characters job to him.

But guess what? Thanos isn't Superman, meaning he doesn't have Superman's iconic status, meaning on this forum, Thanos DOESN'T beat Darkseid. agin with the troll like insults. im in capable u said it to me. proof falls on ur shoulders. its just u cant prove anything, ever. what page number, if u know its in the comic tell me what page number. look someone else help him out he cant do anything on his own. marvel doesnt place emphasis on one character like dc. marvels universe doesnt crumble if one or two characters namely earthmen die. marvel is different than dc so quit saying if suprman was in marvel it would be different. dc makes superman as powerful as he is and the cetner of all things not marvel.

quanchi112
It shows how much of a fuking hypocrit, you are. You say Ds is more powerful than him, yet you CONTINUE to bring him lossing to Superman. And guess what? Validus>>>pc Superman. quit bringing in validus. superman kicked darkseids ass. no need to comapre any other characters, they have fought and recently supes keeps crushing him.

starking
i have perused it. but i cannot see where darkseid says point blank which are avatars and which is his real form. i dont believe if his planet was getting crushed by doomsday would he bo so cowardly not to show up. it was the rea darkseid unless i mised something or there is a scan where it says in the doomsday hunter and prey story that it was. READ IT CLEARLY! He said his true form LIKELY cannot be beaten on physical plane. Meaning, Ds has NEVER used his true form, before that story.

starking
quit bringing in validus. superman kicked darkseids ass. no need to comapre any other characters, they have fought and recently supes keeps crushing him. So Superman>Darkseid>Validus confused

quanchi112
READ IT CLEARLY! He said his true form LIKELY cannot be beaten on physical plane. Meaning, Ds has NEVER used his true form, before that story. here we go again. it doesnt retcon anything. when was this comic made and when was hunter prey made. i dont buy this darkseid has never shown his true form. its crap.

quanchi112
So Superman>Darkseid>Validus confused why bring up validus. superman kicked darkseids ass threet imes. and badly as well. supes hand to hand utterly crushes darkseid. if he cant beat hgim with his powers darkseid gets owned.

starking
agin with the troll like insults. im in capable u said it to me. proof falls on ur shoulders. its just u cant prove anything, ever. what page number, if u know its in the comic tell me what page number. look someone else help him out he cant do anything on his own. marvel doesnt place emphasis on one character like dc. marvels universe doesnt crumble if one or two characters namely earthmen die. marvel is different than dc so quit saying if suprman was in marvel it would be different. dc makes superman as powerful as he is and the cetner of all things not marvel. So that means Superman can beat Thanos, if he can beat Darkseid, cause you know, Darkseid>Thanos. And Quan, what's the point in proving something, when you were right in the first place?

TheGame17
ur word has been proven utterly in the past as blatant lies. as with the loeb being the writer the only one to have beaten darkseid in a fight. u cant prove it so it stands. when someone calls me out i prove it. it happened it wasnt an avatar. u lie anyways as proven in the past. u spread misinformation and lies as to prove ur point and cant prove anything. nothing else needs to be said to u.

it was ana avatar. i'm not a liar. you're stubborn. period.

quanchi112
So that means Superman can beat Thanos, if he can beat Darkseid, cause you know, Darkseid>Thanos. And Quan, what's the point in proving something, when you were right in the first place? no it doesnt. supes could not beat thanos. reason he beats ds is becuz ds sucks ass at hand to hand. thanos fights thor with upgrades and hangs in there. thanos would trounce supes.

quanchi112
it was ana avatar. i'm not a liar. you're stubborn. period. u lied about loeb writting all ds losses to supes. that was a lie. show me where it states point blank that darkseid had an avatar lose to doomsday. its nbot point blank. until i see a scan where it clearly points it out it stands.

starking
here we go again. it doesnt retcon anything. when was this comic made and when was hunter prey made. i dont buy this darkseid has never shown his true form. its crap. So you decide what's crap? Dipshit. It said DS'S TRUE FORM LIKELY CANNOT BE BEATEN, ON PHYSICAL PLANE. Meaning he must've not used it, for in order to be unbeatable, you have TO NOT LOSE.

starking
u lied about loeb writting all ds losses to supes. that was a lie. show me where it states point blank that darkseid had an avatar lose to doomsday. its nbot point blank. until i see a scan where it clearly points it out it stands. It wasn't a lie, I was just WRONG. Which still means nothing, because Ds's average showings, put him ABOVE any herald level character.

quanchi112
So you decide what's crap? Dipshit. It said DS'S TRUE FORM LIKELY CANNOT BE BEATEN, ON PHYSICAL PLANE. Meaning he must've not used, for in order to be in order to be unbeatable, you have TO NOT LOSE. so says darkseid. hahahah. yeah i believe his ramblings. gimme a break. why wouldnt darkseid show up and troucne him if he cant lose physcially. he can and supes has beaten his head in physically. ur argument makes no sense. would darkseid not show up while his whole planet was trounced. nope. he got his ass handed to him like when he meets up with supes nowadays.

quanchi112
It wasn't a lie, I was just WRONG. Which still means nothing, because Ds's average showings, put him ABOVE any herald level character. no ds loses to supes in hand to hand. phyiscally he got assraped. his ophysical form got assraped by supes Happy Dance !!!!!

starking
so says darkseid. hahahah. yeah i believe his ramblings. gimme a break. why wouldnt darkseid show up and troucne him if he cant lose physcially. he can and supes has beaten his head in physically. ur argument makes no sense. would darkseid not show up while his whole planet was trounced. nope. he got his ass handed to him like when he meets up with supes nowadays. How old are you? Can you not comprehend what I'm saying? Ds HAS NEVER USED his true form. You can call it crap, are whatever, it's a canon source, get over it.

TheGame17
why bring up validus. superman kicked darkseids ass threet imes. and badly as well. supes hand to hand utterly crushes darkseid. if he cant beat hgim with his powers darkseid gets owned.

he brought it up to show your flawed logic. validus is far greater than superman. darkseid is greater than validus.

this is correct logic:

darkseid>validus>superman

starking
he brought it up to show your flawed logic. validus is far greater than superman. darkseid is greater than validus.

this is correct logic:

darkseid>validus>superman This dude is confusing, as hell. I can barely debate with him, for what he's saying, is so ludicrous.

quanchi112

this is correct logic:

darkseid>validus>superman why need that logic. when supes kicks darkseids ass. why talk of other characters when we have the two we are talking about fighting each other. supes assrapes darkseid hand to hand. thats good logic.

TheGame17
u lied about loeb writting all ds losses to supes. that was a lie. show me where it states point blank that darkseid had an avatar lose to doomsday. its nbot point blank. until i see a scan where it clearly points it out it stands.

show me the specific quote where i "lied."

quanchi112
How old are you? Can you not comprehend what I'm saying? Ds HAS NEVER USED his true form. You can call it crap, are whatever, it's a canon source, get over it. so darkseid is to chicken shi- to show his true form. this is the funniest crap i have ever heard. so basically we cant use darkseid true form then. we just use darkseid avatar. thats all we have ever seen. laughing

quanchi112
show me the specific quote where i "lied." u said when panther god corrected u that loeb was only writer to have supes beating him, then puted like a child when he called u out and made u look dumb.

TheGame17
why need that logic. when supes kicks darkseids ass. why talk of other characters when we have the two we are talking about fighting each other. supes assrapes darkseid hand to hand. thats good logic.

jeff loeb should use the logic i used the next time he makes another superman vs. darkseid

quanchi112
and basically ur saying that darkseids avatar was trapped on the sourcewall to, yeah ur a genius. supes also saved a darkseid avatr in hunter and prey. wow this makes so much sense. confused

quanchi112
jeff loeb should use the logic i used the next time he makes another superman vs. darkseid schultz is the guy who had supes utterly decimate darkseid in a one on one fight. that was a pure out assraping fest. it made darkseid look so weak and ineffective.

TheGame17
u said when panther god corrected u that loeb was only writer to have supes beating him, then puted like a child when he called u out and made u look dumb.

so loeb was the only writer? if not, it doesn't matter. superman beating him is rediculous.
i got pissed at panther god for insulting me.

starking
so darkseid is to chicken shi- to show his true form. this is the funniest crap i have ever heard. so basically we cant use darkseid true form then. we just use darkseid avatar. thats all we have ever seen. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You are so fuking retarded. Ds being able to use weaker versions of himself, CAPABLE, of standind up(and defeating) to Superman level beings, is a testament to his powers. How the fuk, do you downplay somebody, with that?

TheGame17
schultz is the guy who had supes utterly decimate darkseid in a one on one fight. that was a pure out assraping fest. it made darkseid look so weak and ineffective.

doesn't matter. a full powered darkseid would obliterate superman. doesn't matter if writers downgrade him to make it a good fight.

NiņoAraņa
it's like watching two quadruple amputees gnaw at each other's necks...no expression

edit: a third one came rolling in.....no expression

starking
and basically ur saying that darkseids avatar was trapped on the sourcewall to, yeah ur a genius. supes also saved a darkseid avatr in hunter and prey. wow this makes so much sense. confused Tard, Ds was never trapped on the sourcewall, when he created avatars. That was only in Superman and Batman, not Hunter/Prey.

quanchi112
doesn't matter. a full powered darkseid would obliterate superman. doesn't matter if writers downgrade him to make it a good fight. ur argument is so flawed. first its just inbe writer now its a few writers. face it supes can and has blasted darkseids ass. physically dissected him.

starlock

quanchi112
Tard, Ds was never trapped on the sourcewall, when he created avatars. That was only in Superman and Batman, not Hunter/Prey. yeah that loss was cuz of mxy right. face it darkseid isnt crap hand to hand. supes is far his sup[erior in that. thanos would crush darkseid in a hand to hand battle.

quanchi112
darkseid loses all the time and i dont take darkseid word for what he said ina comic as 100 percent accurate. he would lie about himself.

starking
ur argument is so flawed. first its just inbe writer now its a few writers. face it supes can and has blasted darkseids ass. physically dissected him. Face it, utility fog, can and has fukc up Thanos.

quanchi112
Face it, utility fog, can and has fukc up Thanos. ie plot device. face it no crappy method other than superman kicking darkseid ass or his face with his fists. it happened more than once to. cool

TheGame17
ur argument is so flawed. first its just inbe writer now its a few writers. face it supes can and has blasted darkseids ass. physically dissected him.

no, it's not. compare superman and darkseid's powers and then compare their feats. you'll see that superman shouldn't even have a chance at all.

starking
yeah that loss was cuz of mxy right. face it darkseid isnt crap hand to hand. supes is far his sup Face it, your retarded. If you think Superman beating Darkseid, is quality writing, then you need to remove that lego, lodged in your brain.

TheGame17
ie plot device. face it no crappy method other than superman kicking darkseid ass or his face with his fists. it happened more than once to. cool

take the sunglasses off hypocrite. there were plot devices when supes fought darkseid.

starking
ie plot device. face it no crappy method other than superman kicking darkseid ass or his face with his fists. it happened more than once to. cool Thing is, Superman IS a plot device. And guess what? Superman>utility fog.

quanchi112
take the sunglasses off hypocrite. there were plot devices when supes fought darkseid. not in apokolips now. supes beat him with no sundips or anything. they fought one on one and darkseid got straight up crushed. thats that.

quanchi112
Thing is, Superman IS a plot device. And guess what? Superman>utility fog. thanos lost once to utility fog and a poorly written story. supes has beaten darkseids ass three times. 3>1 laughing

quanchi112
ANSWER ME THIS WHO IS BETTER AT PREP, THANOS OR DARKSEID?

Jebus reborn
Uhhh. I didn't mention Surfer anywhere. I said, I know where this is going.
I never said you said anything about Surfer.

quanchi112
jebus tell me where u think this battle is going with the prep and all. who do u see coming out on top?

starking
not in apokolips now. supes beat him with no sundips or anything. they fought one on one and darkseid got straight up crushed. thats that. Why do you like to bring that up? 3 crappy little showings does NOT make up, a character's average. In 80% of Darkseid's appearances, he has been portrayed as a powerful skyfather.

See Quan, Apokolips now, Action comics, and Superman/Batman, are HORRIFIC examples for Ds. Why do we have to use the bad example of a character, to make conclusions off of? They just DON'T mix in, with what the character stands for.

For example, lets say you take a rat turd, and mix it in a LARGE batch of brownies. When you taste the brownies, the rat turd, should be hardly noticed. That's how Darkseid's feats work. When the bad comes in small portions, then it shouldn't ruin the good.

Ds killing beings more powerful than Superman, goes better with his character. Ds being humilated by Superman, doesn't. That's why we use pis, to straighten out issues, such as that. To make it simple, Darkseid has performed over twenty good feats, that suggest He's ABOVE Superman, even with the execption, of the 3 bad showings. To make it simpler, 20 and over>3.

quanchi112
Why do you like to bring that up? 3 crappy little showings does NOT make up, a character's average. In 80% of Darkseid's appearances, he has been portrayed as a powerful skyfather.

See Quan, Apokolips now, Action comics, and Superman/Batman, are HORRIFIC examples for Ds. Why do we have to use the bad example of a character, to make conclusions off of? They just DON'T mix in, with what the character stands for.

For example, lets say you take a rat turd, and mix it in a LARGE batch of brownies. When you taste the brownies, the rat turd, should be hardly noticed. That's how Darkseid's feats work. When the bad comes in small portions, then it shouldn't ruin the good.

Ds killing beings more powerful than Superman, goes better with his character. Ds being humilated by Superman, doesn't. That's why we use pis, to straighten out issues, such as that. To make it simple, Darkseid has performed over twenty good feats, that suggest He's ABOVE Superman, even with the execption, of the 3 bad showings. To make it simpler, 20 and over>3. enough already answer my question. darks got stomped. ur defifniton of the character has him nevr losing and when he does its pis and cis and whatver else u want to say as an excuse. my question is this question dodger. WHO IS BETTER AT PREP? CITE EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENT.

starking
enough already answer my question. darks got stomped. ur defifniton of the character has him nevr losing and when he does its pis and cis and whatver else u want to say as an excuse. my question is this question dodger. WHO IS BETTER AT PREP? CITE EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENT. No fool, my point is, Superman defeating Darkseid IS NOT LOGICAL. Ds has TO MANY FEATS, that suggest otherwise. This isn't a comic book Quan, this is KMC.

Do you really think every writers portrayal of a character, should matter? Let me answer it for you, it doesn't. When it comes to comic books, you don't get the same guy writing them, you get hundreds of different writers, changing concepts, and some times, tampering with them, in ways that screw with continuity.

Fortunetly for Darkseid, MANY writers, have portrayed him as a POWERFUL skyfather. It doesn't matter if a few people write Darkseid in a certain way, if they're NOT the majority, then their interpretations, really shouldn't matter.

And Quan, I do think that Darkseid, CAN defeat Thanos with prep. Unless Thanos did something amazing, against someone with more resources than him, no power ups, AND equal amount of prep time, then Thanos SHOULDN'T win this match.

quanchi112
No fool, my point is, Superman defeating Darkseid IS NOT LOGICAL. Ds has TO MANY FEATS, that suggest otherwise. This isn't a comic book Quan, this is KMC.

Do you really think every writers portrayal of a character, should matter? Let me answer it for you, it doesn't. When it comes to comic books, you don't get the same guy writing them, you get hundreds of different writers, changing concepts, and some times, tampering with them, in ways that screw with continuity.

Fortunetly for Darkseid, MANY writers, have portrayed him as a POWERFUL skyfather. It doesn't matter if a few people write Darkseid in a certain way, if they're NOT the majority, then their interpretations, really shouldn't matter.

And Quan, I do think that Darkseid, CAN defeat Thanos with prep. Unless Thanos did something amazing, against someone with more resources than him, no power ups, AND equal amount of prep time, then Thanos SHOULDN'T win this match. u favor darkseid. u didnt cite any examples why darkseid would win this with prep. u give just ur opnion. ever wonder why tahnos gets all his powerups while darkseid cant eevr get his or why new genesis has remained unconquered? real simple thanos is way better than darkseid with prep.

starking
u favor darkseid. u didnt cite any examples why darkseid would win this with prep. u give just ur opnion. ever wonder why tahnos gets all his powerups while darkseid cant eevr get his or why new genesis has remained unconquered? real simple thanos is way better than darkseid with prep. So tell me this, how would Thanos do in the Dcu, where there's not any plot devices?

quanchi112
wheres ur proof starking or ur examples why darkseid is better than thanos with prep. where are they.

quanchi112
So tell me this, how would Thanos do in the Dcu, where there's not any plot devices? u are so funny, u cant do anything i ask. u cant even back up with evidence why u think darkseid can beat him with prep. hint thanos is in marvel. so quit saying this bullcrap. i mean come on answer my question and please back up ur own argument.

starking
wheres ur proof starking or ur examples why darkseid is better than thanos with prep. where are they. He has more resources, he caused time itself, to collapse, help defeat the Anti-monitor and Imperiax, halt Ares with the godwave, and he killed a bunch of gods to absorb their power. Now answer mine.

quanchi112
He has more resources, he caused time itself, to collapse, help defeat the Anti-monitor and Imperiax, halt Ares with the godwave, and he killed a bunch of gods to absorb their power. Now answer mine. if thanos were in dc universe he would have conquered new geneis and gotten the ale ten years ago.

starking
u are so funny, u cant do anything i ask. u cant even back up with evidence why u think darkseid can beat him with prep. hint thanos is in marvel. so quit saying this bullcrap. i mean come on answer my question and please back up ur own argument. Answer my question, you f#cking question, hypocite. You beg me like a b1tch to do it, but you back down when I do.

starking
if thanos were in dc universe he would have conquered new geneis and gotten the ale ten years ago. WROONNNNG!!!!!!!!!! The ale is a EQUATION, something you solve with your mind, not a artifact. And how the f#ck, does he take over New Genesis?

quanchi112
He has more resources, he caused time itself, to collapse, help defeat the Anti-monitor and Imperiax, halt Ares with the godwave, and he killed a bunch of gods to absorb their power. Now answer mine. killed a bunch o fogds to absorb their power, hahahah. helped beat antimonitor with everyone else. i mean didnt thanos beat the magus twice. didint thanos take over the universe about two times. didnt thanos collect all the soul gems. didnt thanos create a doppleganger more powerful than galactus. didnt thanos outsmart mephisto. didnt thanos engineer the walkers defeat. didnt thanos challenge tyrant for the hullva it just to leave with an orb. didnt thanos beat dr doom and get the heart of the universe. i mean geez but darkseid helped beat antimonitor and imperiex, laughing

quanchi112
WROONNNNG!!!!!!!!!! The ale is a EQUATION, something you solve with your mind, not a artifact. And how the f#ck, does he take over New Genesis? did orion get the ale, thanos would solve or figure the equation out, hes thanos. his mind is ever sharper than darkseids. thanos takes over the universe hed take over new genesis in a day. he prolly use the spctre for his own purposes and crush new genesis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
killed a bunch o fogds to absorb their power, hahahah. helped beat antimonitor with everyone else. i mean didnt thanos beat the magus twice. didint thanos take over the universe about two times. didnt thanos collect all the soul gems. didnt thanos create a doppleganger more powerful than galactus. didnt thanos outsmart mephisto. didnt thanos engineer the walkers defeat. didnt thanos challenge tyrant for the hullva it just to leave with an orb. didnt thanos beat dr doom and get the heart of the universe. i mean geez but darkseid helped beat antimonitor and imperiex, laughing

Thanos did that shit with stuff that didn't belong to him. Thanos used Morg's power added to his own in that conflict. Thanos has done nothing on his own that was impressive beyond low skyfather lvl fights.

quanchi112
Thanos did that shit with stuff that didn't belong to him. Thanos used Morg's power added to his own in that conflict. Thanos has done nothing on his own that was impressive beyond low skyfather lvl fights. yeah darkseid couldnt do crap to new genesis in thirty years. izaya dies to ares hands, and yet darkseid still cant take it over. any old high father stops him. it doesnt have to be anyone special. cuz whowver u put in front of darkseid will negate him.

starking
killed a bunch o fogds to absorb their power, hahahah. helped beat antimonitor with everyone else. i mean didnt thanos beat the magus twice. didint thanos take over the universe about two times. didnt thanos collect all the soul gems. didnt thanos create a doppleganger more powerful than galactus. didnt thanos outsmart mephisto. didnt thanos engineer the walkers defeat. didnt thanos challenge tyrant for the hullva it just to leave with an orb. didnt thanos beat dr doom and get the heart of the universe. i mean geez but darkseid helped beat antimonitor and imperiex, laughing I asked you WHAT did Thanos do, WITHOUT, a plot device. Creating a clone of Galactus with dna, is fukcing stupid, for Galactus, is a ENERGY being. As for outsmarting Mephisto, how is that impressive? Mephisto is a BIG jobber.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>