Social tagging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Ok, I have a bit of a situation, wondered what you all think of it.

I work out at a gym, and when I do, I get a lot of teasing and flirting with guys, but not b/c I look good, it's because I allow it, and I do because it motivates me to work harder, as I glance their way to see how far they run and stuff like that to increase their motivation as well, so we often feed off of each other.

Having a hard time with some of the females there. Some of the men who do the flirting are married. But, I don't take that kind of que from them as far as anything but.

Have you ever experienced a social tagging that is done via gossip? Not stating that the social tag is necessarily one that is attached to the psyche (like an invisible scarlet letter or something like that)...but one that is done via gossip.

Do you think that kind of stuff works?

Is this something females do to other females, or do men do this kind of stuff to men as well?

Oh, and the females at the gym are great looking, in better shape, but they seem to be very annoyed with any attention I receive, not sure what category they have me in, but it can't be a good one. But even when a better looking female gets the male attention at the gym, I smile at the fact that she's attractive and the guy appreciates her looks.

What do people benefit by reacting to someone this way, I mean if someone doesn't look as good as lady-x does and they get attention, what should she care if she's a happy and content person, knowing full well that most men are after her (outside of the gym)? I just don't get the viciousness.

I don't have female encouragement to exercise and lose weight, so I get it from the males, even if they are being cheeky at times. The females aren't very encouraging and often very much rivaling, as IF, as IF I am some sort of sexual competition, I doubt I am sexual competition, however, I don't mind male encouragement, again, even if it is kinda cheeky or a bit tacky in some ways, it still is something I can work off of to say "keep it up"...I want to work out and get into better shape, but I've noticed, zero help from the females, so again, I get the encouragement I need from males. I don't gossip, nor do I like to encourage it or hurt someone or mock another person, I mind my own business, so I don't get into a lot of "female" groups b/c of the fact that I do love to mind my own business.

Just today, a female gave me a bad look, as if she was trying to look through me, and said something like "fictitious person", but guess what? I don't know her, and she certainly doesn't know me, esp. if she's rec'g any info via gossip. But gossip seems to be the gospel of truth, and seems like a bit of social tagging going on.

I remember the book The Scarlet Letter, and I can recall us having the discussion in class about "what if we could brand a person without having it to be seen by the person, like an invisible mark so that everyone who looks at the person can see it". I use to think about that conversation and wonder who this "invisible" mark was to take place, via gossip? psyche (like a mark in their energy)?

Rogue Jedi
I start my workout regime in like a week or so. I'll keep my eyes open for this sort of behavior......and for hot women.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I start my workout regime in like a week or so. I'll keep my eyes open for this sort of behavior......and for hot women.

some of us won't be hot until we lose weight, something that the other "hot" females (who have arrived) may not be so encouraging to let happen...

a lady told me something a long time ago, she stated that we women pick cute or beautiful or sexy differently then what men see as cute or sexy or beautiful, (i actually realize that she might be right)...

Rogue Jedi
maybe you and I should enroll in the same gym. shifty

Czarina_Czarina
maybe you and I should enroll in the same gym. shifty

A virtual gym! Coolness.

Rogue Jedi
with a unisex shower. shifty

need help with the hard to reach places?

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

I work out at a gym, and when I do, I get a lot of teasing and flirting with guys, but not b/c I look good, it's because I allow it, and I do because it motivates me to work harder, as I glance their way to see how far they run and stuff like that to increase their motivation as well, so we often feed off of each other.

Having a hard time with some of the females there. Some of the men who do the flirting are married. But, I don't take that kind of que from them as far as anything but.

Have you ever experienced a social tagging that is done via gossip? Not stating that the social tag is necessarily one that is attached to the psyche (like an invisible scarlet letter or something like that)...but one that is done via gossip.

Is this something females do to other females, or do men do this kind of stuff to men as well?

Oh, and the females at the gym are great looking, in better shape, but they seem to be very annoyed with any attention I receive, not sure what category they have me in, but it can't be a good one. But even when a better looking female gets the male attention at the gym, I smile at the fact that she's attractive and the guy appreciates her looks.

What do people benefit by reacting to someone this way, I mean if someone doesn't look as good as lady-x does and they get attention, what should she care if she's a happy and content person, knowing full well that most men are after her (outside of the gym)? I just don't get the viciousness.

I don't have female encouragement to exercise and lose weight, so I get it from the males, even if they are being cheeky at times. The females aren't very encouraging and often very much rivaling, as IF, as IF I am some sort of sexual competition, I doubt I am sexual competition, however, I don't mind male encouragement, again, even if it is kinda cheeky or a bit tacky in some ways, it still is something I can work off of to say "keep it up"...I want to work out and get into better shape, but I've noticed, zero help from the females, so again, I get the encouragement I need from males. I don't gossip, nor do I like to encourage it or hurt someone or mock another person, I mind my own business, so I don't get into a lot of "female" groups b/c of the fact that I do love to mind my own business.

Just today, a female gave me a bad look, as if she was trying to look through me, and said something like "fictitious person", but guess what? I don't know her, and she certainly doesn't know me, esp. if she's rec'g any info via gossip. But gossip seems to be the gospel of truth, and seems like a bit of social tagging going on.

I remember the book The Scarlet Letter, and I can recall us having the discussion in class about "what if we could brand a person without having it to be seen by the person, like an invisible mark so that everyone who looks at the person can see it". I use to think about that conversation and wonder who this "invisible" mark was to take place, via gossip? psyche (like a mark in their energy)?

You shouldn't worry about that kind of stuff. I work out at the gym almost everyday and there're usually some girls who would flirt with me. Some of them would ask me if they could touch my muscles or if they could be extra weight on me when I'm doing push-ups. It's always fun and it's never serious. You should be glad that you're getting attention. You may have something that the other girls don't...

FeceMan
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
You may have something that the other girls don't...
Yeah, a few extra pounds.

Rogue Jedi
or big juggs.

Czarina_Czarina
You shouldn't worry about that kind of stuff. I work out at the gym almost everyday and there're usually some girls who would flirt with me. Some of them would ask me if they could touch my muscles or if they could be extra weight on me when I'm doing push-ups. It's always fun and it's never serious. You should be glad that you're getting attention. You may have something that the other girls don't...

Yes, I use the attention to motivate my workout, but I notice that the ones that are in shape aren't really happy about any attention I rec'v...but in general, I've noticed that there isn't a strong pull for women to lose weight, esp. by women who are in shape...don't know why the change, as one time, it seemed like it was the most encouraging thing for a female to help out with another female...but maybe it's viewed as future competition... sad

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by FeceMan
Yeah, a few extra pounds.

stick out tongue

Czarina_Czarina
with a unisex shower. shifty

need help with the hard to reach places?

Naughty! How should we punish you?

I think those hard to reach places is best reached by soaking in a tub of soapy water. stick out tongue

Yoshi Fanatic
Well, maybe the guys in the gym flirt with you in order to motivate you. There are many ways to motivate someone to their goal, and that includes flirting.

Czarina_Czarina
Well, maybe the guys in the gym flirt with you in order to motivate you. There are many ways to motivate someone to their goal, and that includes flirting.

Very GOOD, that's exactly how I see it, however, the attention is pissing off the women that are truly in shape, they don't like it and they show it.

Czarina_Czarina
or big juggs.

innocent

Rogue Jedi
Naughty! How should we punish you?

I think those hard to reach places is best reached by soaking in a tub of soapy water. stick out tongue mmmm....care to join me?

Yoshi Fanatic
So what? Don't care about them. As long as you aren't disrespecting them on purpose, then you have nothing to worry about.

Rogue Jedi
I am going to be a total whore when I go to the gym. laughing out loud

Czarina_Czarina
So what? Don't care about them. As long as you aren't disrespecting them on purpose, then you have nothing to worry about.

Uhm, I'm curious, how could I disrespect them if I mind my own business? Maybe I'm doing something that seems intentional to them...

Czarina_Czarina
I am going to be a total whore when I go to the gym. laughing out loud

look out world, Jedi is in full force! cool

Rogue Jedi
maybe your boobs bounce around like water filled balloons....pics, please. shifty

Czarina_Czarina
maybe your boobs bounce around like water filled balloons....pics, please. shifty

Isn't that a visual.

I wear a smaller sport's bra to prevent that from happening! smile

Rogue Jedi
but they still bounce. *pulls up a chair* make them bounce!!!

Yoshi Fanatic
Uhm, I'm curious, how could I disrespect them if I mind my own business? Maybe I'm doing something that seems intentional to them...

Exactly. The point is that the women think you're disrespecting them because you got most of the guys staring at you while their sweating their butts off exercising. Anyway, just don't worry about them. Let them get mad.

jaden101
i'm good friends with a woman at work and she gets the sort of attention you do there. not because she is the most physically attractive woman at work, but because she knows how to give and recieve flirtatious behaviour. all the guys know its a bit of harmless fun as does she but she gets the same reaction from the other girls at work as you do at the gym. this actually boiled over into violence at a staff night out when she was attacked by another girl from work

personally i dont know where the attitude comes from and i dont really care. i cant say i'll be bothering to find out because people who react that way aren't on my list of people to fraternise with anyway

Czarina_Czarina
Exactly. The point is that the women think you disrespecting because you got most of the guys staring at you while their sweating their butts off exercising. Anyway, just don't worry about them.

Oh, but I am there to work out my dear, that's the best place to get into shape, so, I sweat like a water cooler in the desert, when I'm there, it's zero idiol chit chat, it's a hard work out, it's not hard compared to the tip-top folks there, but it's the hardest one I can muster for that day, sometimes, it's only 3 miles, othertimes, it's 7 miles, but it's whatever I can do for that day, the best run is when I feel a burn, but it's hard to do that there sometimes, as that takes a very fast sprint...and somedays, I just can't do it, no matter how hard I try to fantasize or picture or whatever, I just can't reach it b/c I lack the energy to sprint really fast...but other days or weeks, I can do a pretty good sprint (good for me, not compared to others), I have good rest and I do my fantisizing/picturing the sprint an hour before I decide to go running to set the mood....but again, other times, no matter how much I imagine it before and while working out, I just don't have the energy....so the guys are really really good folks, very encouraging, the females may see it otherwise, and like you said, I'll have to figure a way to ignore it and stay positive.

thanks!!!

Yoshi Fanatic
You're welcome. Czarina_Czarina, you seem to be into fitness. I happen to be into fitness, too. Let me know if you ever need a personal trainer...

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by jaden101
i'm good friends with a woman at work and she gets the sort of attention you do there. not because she is the most physically attractive woman at work, but because she knows how to give and recieve flirtatious behaviour. all the guys know its a bit of harmless fun as does she but she gets the same reaction from the other girls at work as you do at the gym. this actually boiled over into violence at a staff night out when she was attacked by another girl from work

personally i dont know where the attitude comes from and i dont really care. i cant say i'll be bothering to find out because people who react that way aren't on my list of people to fraternise with anyway

i'm sorry she experienced that. she was physically hurt? she wasn't beat up by too many people was she?

you know what, i have had some pretty negative female encounters, which has surprised me. when i was in my teens and very early 20s, i looked up to older women b/c they had independence, they were smart, ect. but now, i see women a bit differently. tell you what i saw today at the organic food store i shop at...

a young lady was with her boyfriend, he was eye-candy shopping and she was busy about....i did notice she was very pretty and had on workout cloths. another female was around, but she was very aggressive and angry and mean; well, while at the check out, i saw the couple leave but i felt something was odd around them, and i kept looking and noticed the other lady, and she did some sort of weird power walk behind them and was staring very hard and mean at them, i don't get people sometimes.

Czarina_Czarina
You're welcome. Czarina_Czarina, you seem to be into fitness. I happen to be into fitness, too. Let me know if you ever need a personal trainer...

well, i am not into fitness like i would want to be, trust me, it's very disappointing to me, as i would like to be doing hard core yoga 3x a week and then hard core running 3x a week, and one day for palates, but i never do it that way, so it's really a big mess, it doesn't appear that way to others, but with what i want out of myself, it's really a big mess right now.

thanks for the offer, i may have to ask you a few questions on breathing techniques while running. i use to run a mile in about 7.10-.20 minutes, that's not a track star athlete, but it took work to get to that kind of speed. i can't do a mile even close to that speed, it takes awhile for me to build up the distance, which wears on the knees, but i bought new sneakers to avoid any more foot injuries, so far, i don't have any additional injuries but the ones left over from the old sneakers.

Czarina_Czarina
but they still bounce. *pulls up a chair* make them bounce!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

smile

Rogue Jedi
prude. laughing out loud

Czarina_Czarina
prude. laughing out loud

cool

Rogue Jedi
we wanna see boobies!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
Yeah, a few extra pounds. Hahahahaha, mean.

debbiejo
Never trust girls. They get jealous of other girls and cause problems.

Most of my friends are guys.

Okay, that's my bit.

Fishy
Originally posted by debbiejo
Never trust girls. They get jealous of other girls and cause problems.

Most of my friends are guys.

Okay, that's my bit.

If we can't trust girls we can't trust your advice either, so I'm going to hang out with girls anyway.

debbiejo
I'm talking about girls being friends with girls, not guys being friends with girls. I've just found that many girls seem to have this hidden jealousy thing.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
I'm talking about girls being friends with girls, not guys being friends with girls. I've just found that many girls seem to have this hidden jealousy thing.

Right. It's ridiculous when they look better then you or I, men are attracted to confidence, and what I've noticed some women do is they try to oust another woman's confidence which takes away from her aura or energy.

That issue that I saw at the organic food store, that was really weird, but I've had that same thing happen to me (as I would turn around b/c I felt someone looking at me, and would then see that person behind me quickly pull back their face but not before I caught their expression, so I've had this done to me and I watched it happening to another female, it's really females doing this to other females, it's sad). The lady who was doing that wasn't bad looking at all, and I doubt she actually knew the couple, she seemed very jealous of that lady and was doing very mean things behind her back, it looks ridiculous when women do that kind of thing, I don't see too many men doing this type of thing to each other, it's really something that I didn't expect to encounter. And there isn't much encouragement from women if another female is overweight, she may get encouragement from another overweight woman (in this town), but that's about it, which is strange, as when I was in FL, even the fit ones were encouraging everyone to work out, but here in this town, it's "aggressive female sexual competition", the battle for "sexual reproduction" as I noticed anyone who isn't in the age of sexual reproduction is kind, I've even made more eye contact with the elderly and children moreso then I have with people within the age of reproduction, which makes me feel as if this is all about competition with reproduction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

If a fat woman loses weight, she's now a competitor in this town!

So, I'm glad the men are encouraging, even though they are sometimes cheeky!!!!!!!!1

Victor Von Doom
men are attracted to confidence

Yeah, you can't beat a girl with a nice confidence.

botankus
Most men like a nice set of confidence on a woman.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Most men like a nice set of confidence on a woman.

Most men can't get women cause they have a nice set of confidence on them.....what?

botankus
I meant a nice pair of firm...confidences...never mind.

Robtard
Now, that's some serious "confidence" I can get into...

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9462/freezecs7bl1.jpg

dadudemon
OH GNOES!!!!! TEH PRONZ!!!11!!

Anyway...back on topic.
Get married...stop flirting...and be self motivated to work and then your problems are solved.

That is the boat I am in now.

I do not flirt. I do not talk to anyone. I work out just to look good naked for my wife and also so I don't die of crappy health...though the occasional stares in public help reaffirm that I look good. *shy*

ragesRemorse

paraphrase please. I would really like to know what your talking about, but am to lazy to read all of that

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

Anyway...back on topic.
Get married...stop flirting...and be self motivated to work and then your problems are solved.

I do not flirt. I do not talk to anyone. I work out just to look good naked for my wife and also so I don't die of crappy health...though the occasional stares in public help reaffirm that I look good. *shy*

Let me guess, you haven't been married very long?

smoker4
His wife is quite hot though, from what i've seen anyway

Robtard
Originally posted by smoker4
His wife is quite hot though, from what i've seen anyway

Did you masturbate in the shower over thoughts of her?

Victor Von Doom

I ****ing swear that shit needs to be exorcised.

BackFire
I have a treadmill it could run on, if you think that would help.

Victor Von Doom
Yeah, I've got a **** you.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BackFire
I have a treadmill it could run on, if you think that would help.

I thought you were the "im fat and i love it" guy...what the hell are you doing with a treadmill?

Robtard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I thought you were the "im fat and i love it" guy...what the hell are you doing with a treadmill?

Chris Farley was that way; look how well it worked out for him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Let me guess, you haven't been married very long?

Why do you say that? (Seriously, dude, I do not see what gave that away.)

Does more than a year count as long?

Anyway, this is about Czarnia.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I ****ing swear that shit needs to be exorcised.

I do not like leet speak all that much either...I use it only when I am not seious and I am trying to sound retarted...and by your post, I can tell I succeeded.

Robtard
Why do you say that? (Seriously, dude, I do not see what gave that away.)

Does more than a year count as long?

Anyway, this is about Czarnia.

So, I was right.

1-2 years isn't long for a marriage.

dadudemon
So, I was right.

1-2 years isn't long for a marriage.

Are you trying to say that you could tell that we still get it on like there's no tomorrow based on my post? you see...I don't get how you derrived that. confused

Robtard
Are you trying to say that you could tell that we still get it on like there's no tomorrow based on my post? you see...I don't get how you derrived that. confused

One's residence need not be 221B Baker Street street, to deduce that this:

"I do not flirt. I do not talk to anyone. I work out just to look good naked for my wife..."

means, "I'm still going through the honeymoon stage"

chillmeistergen

Anyway...back on topic.

Well, that's a boring life.

Victor Von Doom
I do not like leet speak all that much either...I use it only when I am not seious and I am trying to sound retarted...and by your post, I can tell I succeeded.

Stop trying to anger me.

You know retarted isn't a word.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen

Subjective.... One might say hanging out in the pubs every night and attempting to pickup women; only to fail and end up alone at home, on the couch, masturbating yourself to exhaustion while crying is a "boring life"... but who's to judge.

Victor Von Doom
Subjective.... One might say hanging out in the pubs every night and attempting to pickup women; only to fail and end up alone at home, on the couch, masturbating yourself to exhaustion while crying is a "boring life"... but who's to judge.

Noise and tears tends to get you there quicker. More types of energy.

chillmeistergen
Well yeah, that's a boring life too. But I think that quite a few people would agree that, not talking to anyone and spending the majority of the time working out, is boring.

Yes it is subjective, I think that would be a boring life.

Devil King

You speak as if you know.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
You speak as if you know.

Offering to come over and relieve my boredom?

P.S. Disguise your pebble-bag as a vagina.

dadudemon

Dude, I do not like the Dating scene. I hate the stupid dumbass games that you have to play. I love companionship though.

It may be boring to you to be married and not get it on with more than one women but it is not to me.

I love sharing my heart with my soul mate. My life is so much better now that I am married...granted I do not "party" anymore and I don't get to freak dance with the nearest hottie anymore. I would have given any of that up in an instant to know the heaven of being married to my wife. It is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced and I can die a happy man knowing that I shared just a few brief moments with her....getting married to the one you love far exceeds flirting with a chick at the gym that you will most likely never f*ck...trust me.

*lets out an "in love" sigh*

I am going to call my wife now.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, it's fine that you enjoy that. But at my age....pretty much nightmare scenario.

Robtard
Dude, I do not like the Dating scene. I hate the stupid dumbass games that you have to play. I love companionship though.

It may be boring to you to be married and not get it on with more than one women but it is not to me.

I love sharing my heart with my soul mate. My life is so much better now that I am married...granted I do not "party" anymore and I don't get to freak dance with the nearest hottie anymore. I would have given any of that up in an instant to know the heaven of being married to my wife. It is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced and I can die a happy man knowing that I shared just a few brief moments with her....getting married to the one you love far exceeds flirting with a chick at the gym that you will most likely never f*ck...trust me.

*lets out an "in love" sigh*

I am going to call my wife now.

Wait until the honeymoon stage is over, you'll be using the images of those "flirting gym chicks" to slap your meat to.

dadudemon
Wait until the honeymoon stage is over, you'll be using the images of those "flirting gym chicks" to slap your meat to.

LOL

Right, eventually, everyone becomes old and saggy.

Robtard
LOL

Right, eventually, everyone becomes old and saggy.

Nothing to do with that...

Arguably, "Cap'n Crunch" (yes, w/ the crunch berries) is the best cereal; you may find utter delight in having a bowl every single ****ing morning... fast-forward 3, 5, 10+ years, are you still going to eat the Capt'N with the same enthusiasm?

dadudemon

Arguably, "Cap'n Crunch" (yes, w/ the crunch berries) is the best cereal; you may find utter delight in having a bowl every single ****ing morning... fast-forward 3, 5, 10+ years, are you still going to eat the Capt'N with the same enthusiasm?

Oh I see. Well, I am not the type of person to change things. I love regularity.

I used to eat McDonald's 1.5 times a day on average and I am still not tired of it. I stopped only because I am dieting. So yes, if I liked crunch berries as much as McDonald's, then I would eat them every day the rest of my life. People do it with coffee, so why not crunch berries?

I drink a whey protein shake every single day before breakfast and I probably will not stop the rest of my life...unless something comes at that is better for you.

Case in point, I will do nothing but continue to grow in love for my wife as long as I am alive. I love her now more than when we first got married.

Robtard
Oh I see. Well, I am not the type of person to change things. I love regularity.

I used to eat McDonald's 1.5 times a day on average and I am still not tired of it. I stopped only because I am dieting. So yes, if I liked crunch berries as much as McDonald's, then I would eat them every day the rest of my life. People do it with coffee, so why not crunch berries?

I drink a whey protein shake every single day before breakfast and I probably will not stop the rest of my life...unless something comes at that is better for you.

Case in point, I will do nothing but continue to grow in love for my wife as long as I am alive. I love her now more than when we first got married.

"But we've only just begun..." -Karen *vomits* Carpenter

chillmeistergen

Watch American Beauty.

jaden101
i'm sorry she experienced that. she was physically hurt? she wasn't beat up by too many people was she?

you know what, i have had some pretty negative female encounters, which has surprised me. when i was in my teens and very early 20s, i looked up to older women b/c they had independence, they were smart, ect. but now, i see women a bit differently. tell you what i saw today at the organic food store i shop at...

a young lady was with her boyfriend, he was eye-candy shopping and she was busy about....i did notice she was very pretty and had on workout cloths. another female was around, but she was very aggressive and angry and mean; well, while at the check out, i saw the couple leave but i felt something was odd around them, and i kept looking and noticed the other lady, and she did some sort of weird power walk behind them and was staring very hard and mean at them, i don't get people sometimes.

nothing to severe...more drunken handbags at dawn stuff really but she was fairly outnumbered...8-2 or so...it could hav gotten ugly but me being me...i diffused the situ

dadudemon
Watch American Beauty.

If you are seious...I really will take that into consideration, considering that we are members of the KillerMovies forum.

chillmeistergen
Well I'm not serious about watching it for a life lesson, sort of thing. But, it's a fantastic film, so do watch it.

dadudemon
back to the topic,

I notice those types of women Czarina is talking about. All the time, when I walk past those types, they have to look to see who is passing in front of them, besides them, or behind them. They are not there for the gym to work out in my opinion, they are there to "be all up other people's binness." I should make a stupid face the next time I walk by one of those types to see what they do. Come to think of it...it is not just women who do that. In fact, when I am working out, I am stared at by guys more than girls!!!!

Czarina_Czarina
back to the topic,

I notice those types of women Czarina is talking about. All the time, when I walk past those types, they have to look to see who is passing in front of them, besides them, or behind them. They are not there for the gym to work out in my opinion, they are there to "be all up other people's binness." I should make a stupid face the next time I walk by one of those types to see what they do. Come to think of it...it is not just women who do that. In fact, when I am working out, I am stared at by guys more than girls!!!!

wow, that sounds negative. when people are nasty to me, i try to smile and carry on, i try my very best not to feed into it.

Mr. Sandman
This thread smells like sex and jealousy.

Devil King

WRONG!

Everyone knows Fruity Pebbles is the best.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
This thread smells like sex and jealousy.

right, if someone would have told me how competitive other females are (maybe in different states, i don't know, in FL, everyone was more laid back)...if someone would have told me what I am telling you, I wouldn't have believed it, the jealousy, the sexual competition and the rivalry, it just wouldn't seem so b/c I would have been too naive to know...

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
WRONG!

Everyone knows Fruity Pebbles is the best.

They could easily be #1, but they don't have the anti-soggy staying power of the Capt'n. If you don't finish a bowl of FB in a few minutes, you end up with slop; who likes slop?

In short, I'm right; you're wrong.

Czarina_Czarina
They could easily be #1, but they don't have the anti-soggy staying power of the Capt'n. If you don't finish a bowl of FB in a few minutes, you end up with slop; who likes slop?

In short, I'm right; you're wrong.

F. pebbles competing with C. Crunch....

Robtard
F. pebbles competing with C. Crunch....

Sexist.

Czarina_Czarina
Sexist.

cool it's all about the F.Pebbles

ADarksideJedi

I remember the book The Scarlet Letter, and I can recall us having the discussion in class about "what if we could brand a person without having it to be seen by the person, like an invisible mark so that everyone who looks at the person can see it". I use to think about that conversation and wonder who this "invisible" mark was to take place,

via gossip? psyche (like a mark in their energy)?

It can sometimes but I d o'nt think so.It could lead to trouble.I use to like when guys would pay attention to me and go on losing weight becaue of it.
It turn out to be a promblem after that.(I no longer have that promblem)but most of the guys that I work with treat girls like whores speically the younger ones and it makes me sick everytime I see that happening.
I have a loving husband to be so I agnore them if they do that to me.Which they don't thank goodies.But I am sick of guys doing that to girls.and the girls at my job allowing it.
What are we stupid?jm mad

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It can sometimes but I d o'nt think so.It could lead to trouble.I use to like when guys would pay attention to me and go on losing weight becaue of it.
It turn out to be a promblem after that.(I no longer have that promblem)but most of the guys that I work with treat girls like whores speically the younger ones and it makes me sick everytime I see that happening.
I have a loving husband to be so I agnore them if they do that to me.Which they don't thank goodies.But I am sick of guys doing that to girls.and the girls at my job allowing it.
What are we stupid?jm mad

thanks.

i know there are dishearting men out there.

some women are that way too. two different stories of how women can be very disrespectful to other women b/c of fear of competition.

i have at least 2-3 experiences with a person who turned too competitive and negative way too soon (one person is the roommate I have right now, the one baking cake EVERY DAY b/c she realized that was my weakness, she literally baked it every day, sometimes, every other day, and slowly stopped as she saw me buying cake and eating it), and tried to create the exact opposite effect in losing weight, unfortunately, she wasn't the only one. i had another "friend" like that in college, i liked her b/c she was very smart, but she was very overwieght. i enjoyed her company ALOT, and guess what our life revolved around? FOOD. SHE ASKED ME WHY DO GUYS NOTICE ME, i don't know, and she said i had an effect on men, i told her i was on a diet, and EVERY DAY, SHE MADE SURE WE HUNG OUT, AND EVERY DAY IT WAS FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD. Until I started gaining weight, then, once the attention slowed down, she wanted us to workout together, I didnt' realize her tricks until after I gained the weight. she introduced me to this guy, and he told me, in front of her face, that this person is EVIL and stay away from her. I felt so badly for her and I didn't listen, I wish I would have. She did one other thing that was nasty. See, she liked or claimed she liked white guys, and was asking "me" how to date one, as if I would know how to date any guy, as I wasn't dating. Well, there was a guy interested in me, and I never knew it, and guess who was playing interferance? she was. she was at least 270lbs, btw. she was somehow able to get people to be her pawn, and i was slow to see what she was doing with me. (but once i realized it, i backed away very fast). she invited that guy over to a bar we were all going to, but she was so confident that she had everyone in her control, she told me that the reason why she wanted me to invite him was b/c he would go (and he is an alcoholic, but one of the best engineering grad students there), she was sooo confident that i would be her pawn. i told him exactly what she said and that she felt that he would only show up if i was there, he said that was true, and i asked him not to come. she was such a witch. so yeah, fat doesn't mean innocent, it doesn't mean witch neither, but just watch your tongue around evil people.

and about this current roommate, she doesn't want me to move out, but I want out like a bat out of hell. every time I was too tired too work out, my roommate would ask me if I was going to work out, and when I told her I wasn't b/c I was too tired, she would say "GOOD". One day, I finally asked her, 'why is it good when i don't work out?', and she said, 'i dont know, it's just good'.

Czarina_Czarina
btw, the college friend of mine, she entering a Ph.d. program in Optics she was only 22 entering the phd program, passed through Electrical Engineering faster then most, and finished her masters in no time. that's what i meant by her being very smart. she was also a master manipulator, that part i didn't like.

Rogue Jedi
I am a master bater. does that count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.