What are the next LOTF novels going to be called?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
OK, Everyone, thats the question, What will the next set of novels be called? How many novels will there be?

exanda kane
Failure smile

Darth Hord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
OK, Everyone, thats the question, What will the next set of novels be called? How many novels will there be?

There a 9 books and wookieepedia has the names.

overlord
I edited wookiepedia. Now it contains nothing but crap.

Lightsnake
Thank you, keep your crappy vandalism off the internet.

The last LOTF books, which thank you, Exanda are actually good:
Inferno
Fury
Revelation
Invincible

overlord
Originally posted by Lightsnake
keep your crappy vandalism off the internet.
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/charlebs/1161242359166.jpg

Darth Sexy
Hopefully they'll stop making this crap after LOTF is done. STupid contradictions.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Hopefully they'll stop making this crap after LOTF is done. STupid contradictions.

Not happenning anytime soon. It has been announced that the next set of NJO novels are on the way. WHOO HOO WHOO HOO.

MasterAshenVor
lol

cool

The next books need a Sith to kill Luke.........and Jacen to become the new Grand Master or Leia could be the Grand Master that would be cool

Or Jaina lol

MasterAshenVor
Jacen and Luke NEED TO DIE!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
lol

cool

The next books need a Sith to kill Luke.........and Jacen to become the new Grand Master or Leia could be the Grand Master that would be cool

Or Jaina lol

I think Jacen kills Luke in the ninth novel called Invincible, and then in the next set of novels are going to be about Ben Skywalker chasing after Jacen. I also think that the next set of novels will also feature Jacen gaining a whole lot of power.

ThoraxeRMG
If Luke gets killed, fans will go crazy.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor

Or Jaina lol

Yikes. I don't know what would be worse, Jaina a Grand Master of a fictional literature, or Hilary Clinton a President of of America in reality. Both are bad.

Darth Sexy
George Lucas apparently doesn't give shit about his legacy, which is the only reason LOTF was made, but I HIGHLY doubt he's going to let his biggest hero die in any other manner than either old age, or sacrificing himself.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Yikes. I don't know what would be worse, Jaina a Grand Master of a fictional literature, or Hilary Clinton a President of of America in reality. Both are bad.

Some people don't think so. Then again, liberalism IS a disease.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by exanda kane
Failure smile

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
If Luke gets killed, fans will go crazy.

Will that be fans that know its going to happen or fans that don't think its going to happen?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
OK, Everyone, thats the question, What will the next set of novels be called?

S***ting more on Star Wars

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ESB -1138
S***ting more on Star Wars

WHAT!!

BlaxicanHydra
!!TAHW

Gideon
Jacen kill Luke? Hahahaha. Sure as hell won't be a duel; but maybe from orbit. smile

DARKLORDCAEDUS
George Lucas apparently doesn't give shit about his legacy, which is the only reason LOTF was made, but I HIGHLY doubt he's going to let his biggest hero die in any other manner than either old age, or sacrificing himself.

Is that way Lucas signs off on anything pertaining to each and every novel?

Spartan XXIII
Sometimes, I really get annoyed and concerned with how the LOTF series has panned out. I actually described it to someone yesterday like this:

"Han and Leia got married and had three kids. Now their youngest son is dead, their oldest son is a Sith, and their daughter is stuck in the middle of a love triangle, which many fans continue to argue about. So basically Han and Leia totally screwed up as parents.

Also, Chewbacca is long dead, Luke Skywalker's wife is also dead. She was killed by the Sith Solo son. A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.