TPM Darth Maul vs TPK Revan (Post KOTOR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
This fight takes place in the STAR FORGE.

NOTE: This is an all out fight.

Manslayer
Maul beats revan in sabers i believe but not overall

yogert
revan kicks his ass

Darth Hord
Didn't we just have a Revan vs Maul thread a month ago?

Revan will win in an all out fight but it will not be a walk in the park.

ThoraxeRMG
What Hord said.

darthsith19
What does TPK stand for?

Anyways, yes, Revan wins with a little trouble.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by darthsith19
What does TPK stand for?
TPK Stands for The Prodigal Knight, as he was called after the battle of the STAR FORGE.

Originally posted by darthsith19
Anyways, yes, Revan wins with a little trouble.
I agree with this conclusion.

jollyjim311
Revan best have brought his Nike's.

VinCon01
In an all out fight? I'd give the advantage to Revan. I don't remember and extreme Force-related feats that Maul had (Don't know if he had them. Just can't remember), while there's a decent bit of evidence pointing towards Revan having serious power in the Force.

However, if this were to fall into a saber or hand-to-hand battle, I'd give Maul the advantage. Like with most KOTOR characters, we simply haven't seen much of what Revan can do with a saber. We've seen a few fancy twirls, a picture of him standing over Malak with saber ignited (However, this doesn't particularly confirm that it was a saber duel), and some evidence supporting the idea that he uses Jar'Kai. Not much else though (That I remember, anyway).

So IMO, in an "all out" duel, it depends on if Maul can get to him and force him into saber combat, where he'll be able to get a bigger advantage over Revan.

Count Makashi
This thread again, there was just one, a couple of weeks ago.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Count Makashi
This thread again, there was just one, a couple of weeks ago.
That thread was about pure Light Saber Dueling.

This thread is about an all out fight between these two warriors.

Count Makashi
O yeah, my bad, sorry.

Revans probably wins, but far from easy. His Force Mastery is greater then Mauls and he is a smarter fighter then Maul(not that Maul is stupid though, far from it) and can probably force a fight, where he can defeat Maul with the Force.

Count Makashi
I actually changed my mind, if this is post KOTOR Revan then he is a Jedi, because a the lightside ending is canon. So, he(Revan) is a Jedi, so, what powers does he really have then? Because Jedi don't use, Lightning, Choke, Grip, how can he defeat Maul with the Force, if he has no weapons(figurative speaking) to take him down, except for Push, but that wont do him much good. .

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I actually changed my mind, if this is post KOTOR Revan then he is a Jedi, because a the lightside ending is canon. So, he(Revan) is a Jedi, so, what powers does he really have then? Because Jedi don't use, Lightning, Choke, Grip, how can he defeat Maul with the Force, if he has no weapons(figurative speaking) to take him down, except for Push, but that wont do him much good. .
You forgot to note that he defeated two Sith Lords in the Star Forge and one of them wielded devastating dark side power.

And Jedi do use Force Powers like Lightning, Choke, Grip and even Crush.

Manslayer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

And Jedi do use Force Powers like Lightning, Choke, Grip and even Crush. Revan wins. Only luke and plo koon use "lightside lightning", mara and kyle as well i believe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.