Galaxy Corps versus Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
All of DC's Ring afflicted groups unite to take out Marvel.

All 7200 Lanterns
Sinestro Corps (Minus Anti-Monitor)
Sapphire Corps

Marvel earth get's a single day of prep.

Stipulations : No cop outs , this means no 'Rewriting time' by Parallax Rayner or Nullifying the entire Corps. It's ALL of Marvel , save for LT. No PIS , No Cis.

Who Wins ?

golem370
Infinites Eternity Infinity Mad Jim Jaspers Phoenix Force

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
Infinites Eternity Infinity Mad Jim Jaspers Phoenix Force

Useless

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by grey fox
It's ALL of Marvel , save for LT. No PIS , No Cis.

Who Wins ?

HOTI ftw...

you said all of Marvel save for LT...

stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
He said Marvel earth.

golem370
Useless

Is the Molecule Man and that Celestial still on Earth? Uni-Mind,Onslaught,Korvac,Apocalypse Dr Doom Franklin Richards,Molecule Man

Newjak
Reed finds a way to turn off all their rings so that most of them die in space.

Strange simply turns the remaining ones into frogs stick out tongue

grey fox
Jaspers in a unknown but his powers take time to work , he needs his warp to stretch , whose to say Parallax Rayner can't drop him into another dimension ect. PF is shattered currently and little miss Plot Device is trying to gather the pieces.

Abstracts prefer to stay out of battles because they dont want to 'upset the cosmic balance' bs.

Thats a cop out stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Besides....you said Marvel Earth.

Then again, Ironman goes and gets his reality gem. What then?

grey fox
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Besides....you said Marvel Earth.

Then again, Ironman goes and gets his reality gem. What then?

1. I'll simplify things. The corps do this gauntlet style. Everything before earth , then earth itself.

That easier to understand ?

2 . Nothing , he doesn't even know how to utilise the f*cking thing.

Blair Wind
Strange could pull out his gem erm

I mean sure I cant really think of Marvel Earth (since everything after that eludes me when it comes to Marvel besides the Heralds) defeating the Galaxy Corps (without the gems), since I really cant think of anyone to match them on ME.

Newjak
Strange could pull out his gem erm

I mean sure I cant really think of Marvel Earth (since everything after that eludes me when it comes to Marvel besides the Heralds) defeating the Galaxy Corps (without the gems), since I really cant think of anyone to match them on ME. Reed Richards, Doom, and everyother smart guy on earth with day of prep means one of two things.

Reed finds a way to turn their rings off

or Doom steals their energy.

Emperor Ashtar
Why is prep always a plot device with these people?

Newjak
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Why is prep always a plot device with these people? Because they always pull a win off with it. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's kind unfair to send that much power against marvel Earth. I suppose if all the mutants still had thier power,it would be ok. But Is it even that many super powered people on Marvel Earth any more?

golem370
Mister M Cable Onslaught Vulcan Sersi Ikaris Forgotten One Thor Sentry
Beta Ray Bill Apocalypse Dr Doom Reed Richards Black Panther Alpha Flight Dr Strange Exodus Mr Sinister High Evolutionary Proteus Franklin Richards Iron Man Hulk Immortal Hercules Storm Black Bolt Classic Juggernaut Red Skull Super Adaptoid Awesome Android Sentinels Ultron Pulsar Polaris Magneto Graviton Maximus Master of World Mordo Magik Hulking Sentry 459 Nimrod Mole Man Mad Thinker Leader Wizard Abomination

Blair Wind
Beta Ray Bill Apocalypse Dr Doom Reed Richards Black Panther Alpha Flight Dr Strange Exodus Mr Sinister High Evolutionary Proteus Franklin Richards Iron Man Hulk Immortal Hercules Storm Black Bolt Classic Juggernaut Red Skull Super Adaptoid Awesome Android Sentinels Ultron Pulsar Polaris Magneto Graviton Maximus Master of World Mordo Magik Hulking Sentry 459 Nimrod Mole Man Mad Thinker Leader Wizard Abomination

7200 Lanterns no expression Nuff said.

golem370
That was but a few I listed they're billions of people on earth

Emperor Ashtar
That was but a few I listed they're billions of people on earth
And out of those billions, how many have powers comparable to a lantern?

Newjak
7200 Lanterns no expression Nuff said. Except most are seemingly useless pieces of garbage that get rolled over every big event no expression

grey fox

Half of those are either dead , off planet or just too damn weak.

Newjak
Originally posted by Newjak
Except most are seemingly useless pieces of garbage that get rolled over every big event no expression Bottom of the Page

grey fox
Originally posted by Newjak
Bottom of the Page

One event = all

???

Newjak
One event = all

??? Doomsday, SBP I think that generally the GLs aren't that impressive.

Only like the top 2 are Silver Surfer level

The then like 6-3 are mid level guys like Beta Ray Bill

Every one else then just kind sucks and falls off stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
The Saphire "Corps" haven't really formed yet. They just started making the StarSapphires into rings.

Though potentially they could be more powerful than anyone else since they've decded to collect all emotions.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The Saphire "Corps" haven't really formed yet. They just started making the StarSapphires into rings.

Though potentially they could be more powerful than anyone else since they've decded to collect all emotions.

Hmmm....

Would GA be able to use a ring then eek!

Jebus reborn
So, Marvel Earth gets prep, and the rest of Marvel get no prep?

Symmetric Chaos
Hmmm....

Would GA be able to use a ring then eek!

I heard Val say there are 7 colors on the spectrum.

I know of Will (green) which he can't use, Fear (yellow) which doesn't seem his style, Love (pink) seems unlikely. There's also supposedly Avarice (blue) which seems far from what GA would be weilding.

3 more possibilites though!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.