DC Comics: The Final Crisis!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
With the events in Countdown and Sinestro Corps and how the magic in the Universes have been re-writing. I'm building this theory that we're on the verge of what could be the possible final Crisis in the DCU.

Crisis of the Multiverses? 313

Just look at the major players....

...Parallax, Anti-Monitor, SBP, and maybe Monarch...this looks like a serious event. Notice how the Monitors themselves are behaving. They look troublesome and worried. The Guardians are also sensing something major. We haven't seen much of Darkseid...but you know he is somehow involve.

You practically have the cosmics getting ready for a war. Then in the Magic realm there appears to be a disturbance....Mary turning dark and we still haven't seen the new Doctor Fate.

What's next? Maybe Overmaster returns...hmm..

Validus
Uh, yeah, you're right. It was mentioned in the Lightning Saga that Infinite Crisis was the middle Crisis.

DigiMark007
I'm still expecting a crossover with WS's Worldstorm.

Symmetric Chaos
Even more explicitly Myx has told Darkseid that something is coming where they'll be working together.

WrathfulDwarf
I was going to mention that too...but Myx is a prankster...so you never know if he's pulling your leg or be serious.

Grimm22
Wait, Mr. Myx is back?!?

Wasn't he depowered and killed a little while ago confused

Validus
Mxy spits on death.

Juntai
Shit is definately hitting the fan.

Sinestro Corp Special was rediculousl well done.

Superherovandal
Seriously stuff is actually happening in DCU!!! I'm flabbergasted by the developments.

Galan007
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wait, Mr. Myx is back?!?

Wasn't he depowered and killed a little while ago confused Of course Mxy's back.

You didn't really expect him to go out like a chump did you? ermm

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
Of course Mxy's back.

You didn't really expect him to go out like a chump did you? ermm

Yeah by....Ruin of all people sick

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
With the events in Countdown and Sinestro Corps and how the magic in the Universes have been re-writing. I'm building this theory that we're on the verge of what could be the possible final Crisis in the DCU.

...Parallax, Anti-Monitor, SBP, and maybe Monarch...this looks like a serious event. Notice how the Monitors themselves are behaving. They look troublesome and worried. The Guardians are also sensing something major. We haven't seen much of Darkseid...but you know he is somehow involve.

You practically have the cosmics getting ready for a war. Then in the Magic realm there appears to be a disturbance....Mary turning dark and we still haven't seen the new Doctor Fate.

Waiting for the Overmaster to appear

TricksterPriest
There's a suspicion that the Mxy who was 'killed' wink by Ruin was in fact, the Earth 2 Mxy. And not the Mxy we know.

Middle Crisis? blink Wow, they must have something ****ing HUGE planned if IC was a 'middle crisis' eek! .

As for Darkseid: I have a strong hunch what he's up to. 4 elementals, 4 pieces of the complete ALE. He snagged Stein from the firestorm matrix, that leaves Swampy, Red Tornado and that water elemental.....what's her name again? stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah by....Ruin of all people sick sick is right

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
and that water elemental.....what's her name again? stick out tongue Naiad. vin

NoFate007
With the Sinestro Corps, Cyborg Superman, Parallax, SB Prime, Anti-Monitor, Monarch, Darkseid, etc etc etc....I kind of have a feeling that we're going to see some villains as heroes. The scales are too far tipped on their side for the heroes to be able to combat such a strike.

Parallax: I think Kyle's just going to break the hold. He's their "torchbearer" and they mention it constantly. If anyone could, it'd be him.

Sinestro Corps: All these new ones coming out, with Star Sapphire and everything, I sense a rainbow war lol.

Anti-Monitor: We've seen the Monitors hard at work trying to fix the multiverse and actually being forceful. Maybe they'll come to their senses and focus their attack on AM rather than Dick Grayson lol.

Cyborg Superman: He's really no more of a threat than normal, basically, but that's not counting him out. He's still powerful as hell. Not sure how they'll deal with him.

SB Prime: This guy you've got to watch out for if he's even more powerful than before. They built him up to be ridiculously powerful.

Darkseid: They haven't released enough of his plans yet for me to really draw any conclusions. However, I know Darkseid wouldn't appreciate it if he was eradicated from existence.

Monarch: I just really have a feeling that Captain Atom is in anti-hero mode. He was in the Bleed so the Monitors wouldn't watch him, right? You can't dismiss the "deep down, he's still a good guy" element in storylines, so I just think that he's going to come to his senses and whoop some people - maybe that's who they'll use for SB Prime's defeat.

Right now, the villains have it all. All they need is Doomsday, Imperiex, and Brainiac, and its over lol. Its either going to end in an amazing way or a total disappointment.

Validus
Originally posted by NoFate007

Right now, the villains have it all. All they need is Doomsday, Imperiex, and Brainiac, and its over lol. Its either going to end in an amazing way or a total disappointment.
Comic book fanboys can never be satisfied.

NoFate007
Originally posted by Validus
Comic book fanboys can never be satisfied.

Yeah. You're always gonna get people that love it and people that hate it. Look at Bart Allen, haha.

charlemagne9746
It would be cool if that ALE Entity found a way to survive outside of his realm.....it would probably take damn near everyone under Lucifer and Michael to beat it....even the Monitors.

kevdude
Damn Infinite Crisis was the "MIDDLE Crisis" eek! .. Just imagine what this next Crisis could be.. We are most def going to have to see the Spectre get involved, and see if the Swamp Thing, John Constantine come along. If they need more powerful beings then that they would have to bring Lucifer, Michael or The Word into it, which is highly unlikely. I'll be waiting DC cool

Symmetric Chaos
I hope they make it a street level crisis.

Why? Alfred needs to save the multiverse at least once.

Avalonofthewind

Well, Zod did just free a sh*tload of Kryptonian villains on Earth. Imagine some of those guys with rings.

Mider999
so is there a mistery villain involved?

Entity
Just watch this be as big a let down as Civil War was for Marvel at the end. There's just to much going into this from the start. I just say DC's gonna prove they've bit off more than they can chew or they're just hyping this whole thing up too much for a equal or even larger finish.

As for how they can be stopped! Well, I'm going with the Kyle and Atom turn theory. Either that or the villains find they just can't work together and turn on each other route.

My 2 cents worth!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Entity
Just watch this be as big a let down as Civil War was for Marvel at the end. There's just to much going into this from the start. I just say DC's gonna prove they've bit off more than they can chew or they're just hyping this whole thing up too much for a equal or even larger finish.

As for how they can be stopped! Well, I'm going with the Kyle and Atom turn theory. Either that or the villains find they just can't work together and turn on each other route.

My 2 cents worth!

headshotkmc DC is doing their best stuff since COIE and Death of Superman. This is not only going to be huge, but DC will prove they can do this kind of thing right. big grin

This could be the 2nd golden age for DC. eek!

And there's no ****ing way they can botch this worse than Marvel botched CW. haermm durlaugh

trickster

Jebus reborn
headshotkmc DC is doing their best stuff since COIE and Death of Superman. laughing

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
laughing

I know they've done great stuff since then, roll eyes (sarcastic) but those 2 stories are among my favorites and the best they ever did. stick out tongue

Jebus reborn
I know they've done great stuff since then, roll eyes (sarcastic) but those 2 stories are among my favorites and the best they ever did. stick out tongue Except, the context you used, made it sound like you're excluding those events, and saying that almost every story is off teh heezy!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Except, the context you used, made it sound like you're excluding those events, and saying that almost every story is off teh heezy!

He don't know me very well, do he? crazy

Martian_mind
Just wait,the ****** monitor who is mad evil will soon be finding himself on the losing end of a gam i like to call "Kick the ass" with Jason Todd.

seriously,anyone who tries to kill Jason twice is not escaping his wrath.

TricksterPriest
Jason is going down, dude. I'm taking bets he doesn't get out of the next crisis alive. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Jason is going down, dude. I'm taking bets he doesn't get out of the next crisis alive. stick out tongue

Bah,Jason dug his way out from six feet under with brooken limbs and severe concussion,if you think some orange skinned red-eyed bastard is gonna stop him,your outta your mind stick out tongue

NoFate007
As far as Jason Todd goes, I think he's got two options, character-wise:

1. He knows that he's an anomaly and that he should be dead, so he sacrifices himself in some way to save others. It gives him closure in a way. He goes back to being dead, but he knows this time that he at least had a purpose and isn't mad about it, dying as a former hero should.

or

2. He stays and continues on with his "am I going to be an antihero, a villain, or a hero?" status. If he becomes an antihero, he'll be all over the place, if he's a villain, I think he'll be a Nightwing villain to give him someone that is able to bring about some good storylines for Grayson, and if he's a hero, I assume he'll be Red Robin (probably stay as Red Hood in the other two scenarios).

Personally, I liked how he was killed before, haha, and I didn't think they should bring him back, but he's been rather interesting so far. The only way I'd still like him to stick around is if he was a Grayson villain or an antihero, just because I don't think someone that has done what he's being doing should be lightly tossed around as a new hero, know what I mean? But I'd be perfectly fine with him dying a heroic death in this crisis.

Martian_mind
Heroic death i'm good with,but making him just a Grayson villian,eh,not cool with it,he needs his own series.

WrathfulDwarf
Something worth noticing....many people would have consider these chain of events as the foundation for Kingdom Come. However, in 52 KC was actually just another universe. So we can't really predict how is all this going to conclude.

GGS
headshotkmc DC is doing their best stuff since COIE and Death of Superman. This is not only going to be huge, but DC will prove they can do this kind of thing right. big grin

This could be the 2nd golden age for DC. eek!

And there's no ****ing way they can botch this worse than Marvel botched CW. haermm durlaugh

trickster

Sure they can Superman will be arrested for cosmic war crimes after saving the day and shot to death with kryptonite bullets.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by GGS
Sure they can Superman will be arrested for cosmic war crimes after saving the day and shot to death with kryptonite bullets.

..........blink Actually, yeah, that would do a good job of it. laughing

Hmm, think they're gonna do something like that to get rid of Sentry? evil face

Deathstroke
Didio said in an interview I posted in the Countdown thread that the Red Robin in the Countdown teaser image from a few months back is Jason Todd.

Blair Wind
Which makes me happy. I like Dick as Nightwing much better big grin

Symmetric Chaos
..........blink Actually, yeah, that would do a good job of it. laughing

Hmm, think they're gonna do something like that to get rid of Sentry? evil face

No. They'll have Hulk eat him at the end of WWH.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No. They'll have Hulk eat him at the end of WWH.

w00t

Martian_mind
Jason should stay as Red Hood.

but i'm good with the Red Robin change if he keeps the pimp dagger.

Mider999
it shouldnt be a let down if it is then DC is really not trying i mean they got every major villain and there grandma in this crisis there only missing imperiex and doomsday and a few others but yeah ANTImonitor and parallax in the same comic WHAT THE HELL? this better be good cause they have the makings of something great in there hands and shouldnt blow it.

Superherovandal
I hope they don't let us down. Seriously I'm just a little pessimistic after the debacle that was IC 7

Solidus Snake
i think they will try and redeem SBP

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I hope they don't let us down. Seriously I'm just a little pessimistic after the debacle that was IC 7 love your sig man....

Validus
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i think they will try and redeem SBP
Hope not. He has good potential as a villain.

Mider999
was IC really that bad?

of course they where gonna let superman win i hope you guys can be happy knowing the boyscoat had to do it using a red son and the help of another dude if he hadnt he'd have gotten ownedddddddd

Juntai
Crisis was awesome.

Validus
Originally posted by Mider999
was IC really that bad?
Don't let this thread fool you. Everyone was loving Infinite Crisis at the time. Even the worst Marvel fanboys here were all over it. Problem is that most everyone hated the ending. Yeah, I'm pretty sure we all knew deep down that Superman would save the day but that shit was still weak.

Superherovandal
The thing that DC and Marvel have shown is that over the past couple years that lately they usually can't finish their mega crossovers nearly as good as they began. Hopefully whatever this "Final Crisis" and WWH can change all that.

Mider999
at least he didnt save it under his own power he had to use a whole sun to do it and had to have some help

Validus
at least he didnt save it under his own power he had to use a whole sun to do it and had to have some help
That's all well and good but the problem was how useless everyone else looked. The great part about the ending to Crisis on Infinite Earths was how nearly everyone ranging from The Flash all the way up to the The Spectre played a key role. It literally took the entire DCU to save the day. Infinite Crisis would have been solved pretty quickly if both Supermen had their heads on straight from the beginning.

The thing that DC and Marvel have shown is that over the past couple years that lately they usually can't finish their mega crossovers nearly as good as they began. Hopefully whatever this "Final Crisis" and WWH can change all that.
True enough. Hell, Civil War went down the gutter long before the end.

Mider999
well superboy prime as powerful as he is was just a pawn of alex luthor, and luthor was uber smart the way he died was total stupidity, i mean the guy did the following

cause the spectre to lose it and thus kill many many powerful magical beings and leaving others powerless as well as messing up magic perioud JUST so luthor could power his machine

he used superboy prime who was mearly a tool for this guy he used him to start the war between rann and thanagar.

he used batmans own OMACS against him and the entire world of meta humans

in a way yes luthor was a universal threat and so was superboy not because of the power at there fingertips but cause of there plots and thinking the anti monitor and parallax all have raw power on UBER scales but luthor had to rely on superboy prime and his own smarts and knowledge to cause alot of havok so in a way they where a threat comparable to the anti monitor and parallax, the only diffrence is that they arent as powerful as anti monitor or parallax thats just my two cents you dont have to agree smile

Validus
I agree with it. Just not sure what that has to do with how the story ended.

Mider999
alexander luthor and superboy prime main strengh lay in there plans not in there own personal power i guess in reality with out those plans there is no real way they could have been universal threats on the scale of anti monitor and parallax so when there plans fell apart they had nothing else sept there own personal power which obviously where not enough to keep them from being taken down by superman or make them great enough threats to battle beings on the spectre's level, What im saying is that perhaps the end of IC couldnt have been bigger then it was not logically not unless luthor had done something like put all of the spectres powers into himself or something like that

Validus
That's kind of the problem. It wasn't big enough. It's a Crisis. It's supposed to be the biggest thing in the DCU. Not just another summer crossover. If all it takes is for Superman to stop being emo to end it, then it's not worthy of being a Crisis. It might as well have been OWAW 2.

Mider999
well it was big just not at the end it should have been bigger your right i mean alex luthor getting killed with a gun what the hell. And deathstroke getting jumped by all the bat family wow why didnt they think of that years ago when he was beating up meta humans with his tech HAY LETS JUST HAVE BATS AND HIS BOYS JUMP HIM that always works. I can see now why you where all so disapointed. Was imperiex as disapointing?

Solidus Snake
i think doomsday was dispatched too easily

doomsday should have killed about 30 ppl first

i would have liked to see SBP fight the corps a lil longer too.

let them weaken him a bit. and let him slay half of them

Jebus reborn
Don't let this thread fool you. Everyone was loving Infinite Crisis at the time. Even the worst Marvel fanboys here were all over it. Problem is that most everyone hated the ending. Yeah, I'm pretty sure we all knew deep down that Superman would save the day but that shit was still weak. I still like it.
Just that Superman thing got to me... especially since PC (as I'll call him here) Supes got dispatched like nothing, and yet Superman was able to beat the pee pee out of SP.

Weren't both Crisis's ended by two different Superman (and a plot device) though?
Surely they can't have the same Superman solve two Crisis's... can they?

Validus
Yeah, a Superman ended each Crisis but the first one wouldn't have been able to do it without Barry Allen, all the mages on multiple Earths, Spectre, Supergirl, Alex Luthor, Darkseid, etc.

The set up for IC #7 was great with all the vilains aligned in Metropolis, the reappearance of Doomsday and Superboy Prime riding high after killing Conner. Come to find out all the villains shat themselves at the sight of the big time JLA members, Doomsday got 3 shotted and then Superman beats SBP while standing in K-nite that only affects him.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Which makes me happy. I like Dick vin

What? Someone had to do it...

I'm still feeling "event-ed out" but it looks far more promising than a lot of recent stuff. Imo it will either be a roaring success or a spectacular failure... or possibly mediocre. I think I have all my bases sufficiently covered.

Nikkolas
When did Mxy re-appear?

Mider999
i guess they couldnt come up with a better ending maybe they had budget constraints crisis on infinite earths had 12 issues to work with this one only had seven

Superboy Prime
Give the final IC showdown some credit...true he was standing on kryptonite that only affected him...but take into consideration that during that time it was a 30 year old man beating a teenager.

Superboy Prime needs to stay psycho. I just like the idea of an out of control Superman. Makes you wonder just how much E1 Supes holds back.

Juntai
Don't let this thread fool you. Everyone was loving Infinite Crisis at the time. Even the worst Marvel fanboys here were all over it. Problem is that most everyone hated the ending. Yeah, I'm pretty sure we all knew deep down that Superman would save the day but that shit was still weak. I don't think he saved the day as well as he should have, though. He didn't take on the role like Mxy intended it seems, and that's probably why everything is still ****ed up. We'll know before too long though I think.

But regardless of what some feel about the ending because Superman saved the day it was still the best crossover event this whole decade has seen, and probably the last one as well.

Validus
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Give the final IC showdown some credit...true he was standing on kryptonite that only affected him...but take into consideration that during that time it was a 30 year old man beating a teenager.

Superboy Prime needs to stay psycho. I just like the idea of an out of control Superman. Makes you wonder just how much E1 Supes holds back.
Maybe I'm not being clear enough here but I have no problem with Superman beating Superboy Prime. That wasn't what bugged me at all.

llagrok
I just like the idea of an out of control Superman. Makes you wonder just how much E1 Supes holds back.

Co-sign

For the record, there's nothing wrong with being a Marvel fanboy and starting to read DC 'cause of IC embarrasment

Juntai
Originally posted by llagrok
Co-sign

For the record, there's nothing wrong with being a Marvel fanboy and starting to read DC 'cause of IC embarrasment Absolutely not, it's the perfect reason to start reading DC, especially since with the new reality that came out of it, it should be easy to pick up on things from here on.

And I also agree that an out of control Superman is an awesome villain.

On a side note, Superman will have to get involved in the Sinestro Corp stuff, especially since the 'reveal' page, most of those guys are his enemies.

llagrok
Originally posted by Juntai
Absolutely not, it's the perfect reason to start reading DC, especially since with the new reality that came out of it, it should be easy to pick up on things from here on.

And I also agree that an out of control Superman is an awesome villain.

On a side note, Superman will have to get involved in the Sinestro Corp stuff, especially since the 'reveal' page, most of those guys are his enemies.

Yeah, two of them are incredibly similar to him and HH has been a long time a Super villain. I can't wait to see Parallax in action though, that'll be great.

I wonder who Superboy Prime will go after first.

Juntai

Validus
I dunno. Cyborg Superman seems more like a GL villain these days. The first year or so of Hal's book was a big mystery that led to Henshaw.

I'm sure Superman will get involed but not in this story arc. No way this is going to be over in 5 issues.

Juntai
I dunno. Cyborg Superman seems more like a GL villain these days. The first year or so of Hal's book was a big mystery that led to Henshaw.

I'm sure Superman will get involed but not in this story arc. No way this is going to be over in 5 issues. True, but Superman does need to get his hand into some more cosmic style stories. And although Hal and Cyborg go way back, he's still a Superman book character, as is Superboy Prime.

I'm waiting on whenever they're going to announce a New Gods mini/maxi/ongoing.

Skeets
Is Superboy prime still gonna go by that name?
you would think he'll go with something else...srug

Rorschach
He should just call himself Superman. That is who he wants to be. erm

Superboy Prime
He is certainly learned a thing or two about looking badass...maybe he exhanged realities/lives with Black Adam when he punked Teth.

*Sigh*

I want less "OMG the night scares me!" Prime and more "I wasn't even trying, n00b!"

What I don't like about IC#7 is the retcon making SBP vulnerable to red sunlight, but perhaps he always was and just needed extreme exposure. Meh.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Is Superboy prime still gonna go by that name?
you would think he'll go with something else...srug
In the History of the Multiverse story they're running in Countdown, they call him the Superman from Earth Prime. I say theres a good chance they just call him Superman Prime.

Juntai
He is certainly learned a thing or two about looking badass...maybe he exhanged realities/lives with Black Adam when he punked Teth.

*Sigh*

I want less "OMG the night scares me!" Prime and more "I wasn't even trying, n00b!"

What I don't like about IC#7 is the retcon making SBP vulnerable to red sunlight, but perhaps he always was and just needed extreme exposure. Meh. I believe it was merely that the suit powering him burned up in the sun.

Juntai
Then again, they have been holding him in front of a red sun too, so who knows.

Validus
I wonder if the Sin Corps members turned that red sun to a yellow one or if they just destroyed it and replaced it with a yellow one. Either way it's awesome feat.

I'm just hoping he has a power ring.

Martian_mind
I wonder if SBP knows Optimus?

Mider999
is there a bigger threat looming over the horizen even bigger then the anti monitor.

Validus
The only thing I can think of that would even compare are Darkseid with the ALE and Krona. Darkseid is obviously going to get in on this but you gotta have Krona if you're talking about a Final Crisis. big grin

Martian_mind
The only thing I can think of that would even compare are Darkseid with the ALE and Krona. Darkseid is obviously going to get in on this but you gotta have Krona if you're talking about a Final Crisis. big grin

Amen Turk,Amen.

Mider999
maybe it will be someone new? If darkseid is gonna team up with myx then wont they be fighting an even greater opponent i mean yeah anti monitor and parallax are bad ass but im sure some of you are looking for something new.

Juntai
Think Joker will get a ring?
No one instills fear like that guy.

"When rogues want to scare the hell out eachother, they tell Joker stories" -- James Jesse, The Trickster - Underworld Unleashed.

Validus
Problem with Joker is that there's no way to control him which isn't something Sinestro would like.

TricksterPriest

Speaking of which, did we ever hear about that cosmic egg again? hmm

Also, what about Extant? There's still a horde of clones of his scattered throughout time.

Skeets
What part will the Legion play in this?

Juntai
What part will the Legion play in this? They'll get rebooted.

Juntai
Problem with Joker is that there's no way to control him which isn't something Sinestro would like. Too true, but it seems the rings pick based on fear factor. And he's that if nothing else.
But I bet there's other plans for him, which we'll see in Countdown.

Juntai
But they've been pushing him a lot, he was the wrench in Alexander in IC, he was again to the plan in JUSTICE, he's been previlent in both Batman and Detective comics titles, as well as COuntdown, and has a movie looming in the distance.

Validus
They'll get rebooted.
cryoh

Skeets
Use the quick quote function old man! ermmnone

I hope Crispus gets a part of this,have him fight AM...31

Validus
I hope AM beats the goatee off his face.

Skeets
Cripus is gonna get vengeance on Kyle first...herbhaermm2

Juntai
cryoh Doesn't that always happen?

Juntai
Crispus will get his ass beat, somehow Corrigan will end up as Spectre and bring back the status quo, and Superman and Hal solo the field as far as regular baddies go.

Skeets
If Corrigan comes back,I'll come too...31

Validus
I think E-2 Superman should be Spectre. ermmnone

Juntai
If Corrigan comes back,I'll come too...31 What the f**k?

Juntai
I think E-2 Superman should be Spectre. ermmnone He's already tapped into gods power anyways.

Notice how they showed his Lois dying once previously, and he cried and asked God for help, and suddenly she was back to life for a while longer?

Skeets
Juntai just comes...etc.

Validus
He's already tapped into gods power anyways.

Notice how they showed his Lois dying once previously, and he cried and asked God for help, and suddenly she was back to life for a while longer?
He's an avatar for one of the 7 emotions. The Blue Hope Hippo.

Martian_mind
I want the pink love pony.

Mider999
i want the red one with bleeding eyes and detachable limbs and then the limbs are replaced by tenticals.........sorry

Martian_mind
i want the red one with bleeding eyes and detachable limbs and then the limbs are replaced by tenticals.........sorry

Skeets mum is booked for the next three months sorry......

Skeets
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Skeets mum is booked for the next three months sorry......
So says the blatant sock....haermm
You either got a hard-on for Trickster or you ARE him....

Martian_mind
So says the blatant sock....haermm
You either got a hard-on for Trickster or you ARE him....

haermm Soc? where?

and what does that have to do with your mother resembling something from La blue girl?

Skeets
Originally posted by Martian_mind
haermm Soc? where?

and what does that have to do with your mother resembling something from La blue girl?
I don't interact with you but,I come here and see my name in your post?
What the ****?
Which is why you're either trying to defend Trickster(who I tease about being a sock) or you are him....no expression

Martian_mind
What the ****?
Which is why you're either trying to defend Trickster(who I tease about being a sock) or you are him....no expression

i wasn't defending Trickster,i was just talking to mider and needed a name,yours is convenient and short.

Yet,you still haven't denied your mothers Cthulhu-ness....

Symmetric Chaos

Your name is Skeets in RL? blink

Juntai
He's an avatar for one of the 7 emotions. The Blue Hope Hippo. lol.

Really though, I think it is about time for a GL only type of cosmic event.

Mider999
im sure you'll all like final crisis as long as superman doesnt win for everyone

WrathfulDwarf
NEW TEASER IMAGE!!!

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1865/villainsye8.jpg

Mary, Selina....and MM!!!! shocking

Edit: Correction...that could be Holly and not Selina.

Superherovandal
Is KC Superman wearing a Sinestro ring? and why is death of superman costume in here? and why is MM holding a knife is he backstabbing someone. and if so who?

Entity
Is KC Superman wearing a Sinestro ring? and why is death of superman costume in here? and why is MM holding a knife is he backstabbing someone. and if so who? Death of Superman didn't have a cape, criminal Superman did thou.

Symmetric Chaos
NEW TEASER IMAGE!!!

And there goes the 4th world erm

Deathstroke
It looks like they're standing on a shattered statue of Darkseid.
There are some broken skis as well. Black Racer dies maybe?

WrathfulDwarf
Maybe Darkseid is actually coming out of the ground?

That would hint something with the Great Darkness Saga. hmm

Symmetric Chaos
Does anyone else see a lot of similaity to one of the teasers for 52 (I think).

Juntai
It's similar to the first Countdown teaser.

Symmetric Chaos
It's similar to the first Countdown teaser.

Thats it!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Deathstroke
It looks like they're standing on a shattered statue of Darkseid.
There are some broken skis as well. Black Racer dies maybe? There's also the broken green arrow, Superman's cape, Batman's cape/cowl (I think), and a Wonder Woman-ish sword.

Seems strikingly similar to 52.

The thing that scares me the most?

Penguin inheriting the earth

Deathstroke
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The thing that scares me the most?

Penguin inheriting the earth
laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Do I see Creeper and WeatherWizard there?

SpunkySmurph
Judging by the blood on Luthor's hands, somebody dies...

Symmetric Chaos
Judging by the blood on Luthor's hands, somebody dies...

And it doesn't look like he wanted to kill him/her.

Deathstroke
What's the red box next to Eclipso's foot? Is that a Mother Box?

SpunkySmurph
Who does the giant shield behind Granny Goodness belong to?

Symmetric Chaos

One of the Amazons I think.

Deathstroke

That's what I was wondering. I was thinking Mary and whoever's shield that is might be Female Furies or something.

SpunkySmurph
Maybe... but all the other random miscellanea seems to be from good heroes as an omen of sorts.

I'm not sure if the Furies fit the bill, but I don't know the actual premise yet, so I couldn't say.

Validus
My interest in Countdown is fading rapidly. Hopefully this stuff starts getting interesting because I really don't care that Holly rode a train.

Rufus T Firefly
since when is the martian evil, and since when is earth 2 superman evil, and since when does Lex where the silver age clothing again?

LAME

Supreme being
NEW TEASER IMAGE!!!

Mary, Selina....and MM!!!! shocking

Edit: Correction...that could be Holly and not Selina.

They are all in groups of 3 and it seems the main point of focus is on who lex has killed.

Validus
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
since when is the martian evil, and since when is earth 2 superman evil, and since when does Lex where the silver age clothing again?

LAME
That's not Earth 2 Supes and Lex wore that costume in Infinite Crisis. Manhunter became emo, not evil, once he realized nobody cares about him.

TricksterPriest
Wait wait wait. Isn't there a Martian Manhunter in the Crime Syndicate? Maybe it's that martian, rather than the regular one.

tjcoady
are we sure that's J'onn? isn't there another green martian floating around now?

Mider999
so are people enjoying countdown or not perhaps cause of all the confusion if not

Wally West
If its based on the Last Supper then Luthor is obviously Jesus and MM could be Judas, so maybe he'll betray Luthor at some point.

I really don't like Countdown, much to confusing.

Validus
Wait wait wait. Isn't there a Martian Manhunter in the Crime Syndicate?
No.

Validus
so are people enjoying countdown or not perhaps cause of all the confusion if not
It's not about confusion. It's about boredom.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by tjcoady
are we sure that's J'onn? isn't there another green martian floating around now?

There is a female version of J'onn. She was introduce recently in his mini.

NiņoAraņa
that's a pretty crappy looking Teaser Image 13

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Only if you're a fan of people who live on Apokalips. looks like some of those things were "copy and pasted" is what i mean.

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
srug

So are there any bets on how Wally dies? He sacrafices himself for his twins....and bart randomly comes back from the speedforce? shrug

Jebus reborn
My interest in Countdown is fading rapidly. Hopefully this stuff starts getting interesting because I really don't care that Holly rode a train. Agree, they should just bring back BA, and have him beat everyone's ass...
shifty

Plus, why doesn't Hank have his Sinestro Corp's outfit? It seems from this, that Countdown isn't actually going to interfere with the recent happenings in the SC special... f*ck!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>