transfomers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Losty
went to the world premier a few weeks back, went to a sneak peak last night , both times rocked
pitty u guys in the USA have to wait.

hehe Happy Dance

T.M
Transformers Forum

ADarksideJedi
Do'nt want to see this movie.But my husband to be does.So I am going to go see it if he sees the simspon movie with me!So that way we are both happy!jm

Schecter
Originally posted by T.M
Transformers Forum

Impediment
Originally posted by T.M
Transformers Forum

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Losty
went to the world premier a few weeks back, went to a sneak peak last night , both times rocked
pitty u guys in the USA have to wait.

hehe Happy Dance

Pity my left ass! You've already seen it, so the apex of the pre-seen excitement factor has diminished for you. As for me, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve, knowing that tomorrow I'll go see it and relish in it's greatness! big grin

Impediment
I thought it starts today. confused

Faith27
I've already watched Transformers...oh...love the special effects....I like Ironhide..hope that they will make part 2 of this movie.

gregmss
I didn't think it was that great a movie, the begining was great but then Michael Bay put the action into overdrive and I was just like "... what's going on, it wasn't taking it self very seriously and now it's just changed course, WTF?"

bumperkisser
The Transformers movie is so good...
+ the actress was hot

ragesRemorse
i liked the transformers but disliked the movie

braz
The new movie was AMAZING. Loved it.

Wolfie
Originally posted by T.M
Transformers Forum

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Wolfie

Movies forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.