Eddie could've been saved in 3 which would introduce Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I reckon had spider-man webbed Eddie to the ground he could've saved Eddie when he pulled Eddie away from the symbiote, I think that he had enough time to pull him free and web him up then pumpkin bomb that symbiotes ass. Doing that it would be easier to use Eddie for no.4, he's in Jail and he's in a cell with Cletus, Eddie gets busted out of Jail by the symbiote which leaves behind it's the carnage symbiote which bonds with Cletus...that way you get the original way of how Carnage was created big grin

Menetnashté
Originally posted by steverules
I reckon had spider-man webbed Eddie to the ground he could've saved Eddie when he pulled Eddie away from the symbiote, I think that he had enough time to pull him free and web him up then pumpkin bomb that symbiotes ass. Doing that it would be easier to use Eddie for no.4, he's in Jail and he's in a cell with Cletus, Eddie gets busted out of Jail by the symbiote which leaves behind it's the carnage symbiote which bonds with Cletus...that way you get the original way of how Carnage was created big grin
I think Raimi wanted him dead though. That's why he ran into the bomb.

steverules
Yeah, still I think my ending would've worked out well cause then you'd get Carnage...no Eddie could mean no Carnage

Menetnashté
Originally posted by steverules
Yeah, still I think my ending would've worked out well cause then you'd get Carnage...no Eddie could mean no Carnage
it'd be for the best if it went your way but spidey wouldn't of known to web him down, how was he to know brock was about to jump into his grenade.

Ultimate Hulk43
There is still a peice of the symbiote left would could bond with Cletus Cassidy thereby transforming him into Carnage.

Swanky-Tuna
Without Eddie running into it in spite of the bomb, we wouldn't of seen just how psychologically powerful the suit was from Eddie running for it, not caring for his own safety.

Yoshi Fanatic

Arachnid1
I'm glad venom died at the end. I would hate for Harry to be the only one to die.

BlaxicanHydra
Neither do I. I hope in SM 4 we get to see some real villains.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I really doubt Venom is dead.

Yoshi Fanatic
He isn't. Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

Ultimate Hulk43
He should be in SM-4 but he probably won't be because of that bastard Raimi.....

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
If Eddie is dead, Venom is dead.

Ultimate Hulk43
The symbiote isn't officially dead. Everybody seems to be forgetting the peice that's still in Dr. Connor's lab.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If Eddie is dead, Venom is dead.

Not true...

Swanky-Tuna
Not true...
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
The symbiote isn't officially dead. Everybody seems to be forgetting the peice that's still in Dr. Connor's lab.
Symbiote is symbiote. Symbiote and Eddie is Venom.

Ultimate Hulk43
A peice of the symbiote is still in Connor's lab.....

Swanky-Tuna
Without Eddie it's another character. Venom was Eddie with the symbiote.

Ultimate Hulk43
Hell, I want to see that little peice of symbiote attach itself to the Scorpion so that we can get Mac Gargan as Venom in SM-5.

Yoshi Fanatic
I REALLY hope that doesn' happen...

Ultimate Hulk43
Why not? I find this story quite interesting.

Yoshi Fanatic
Mac Gargan makes a bad Venom. Not only does he look worse than Venom, but he's just doesn't come close to Eddie Brock's coolness.

Vladimir
venom is dead.........get over it...topher grace isnt comming back...

Ultimate Hulk43
Sure, he's dead & all the little fairies are coming to Earth.

Yoshi Fanatic
Don't waste your with him/her, Ultimate Hulk. Vladimir just wants attention. How pathetic... laughing

Ultimate Hulk43
I want Venom to return because I want Carnage to be born which means that there's a chance that Toxin will be born. Killing Venom off like this will leave a lot to be desired for future Spider-Man films.

Yoshi Fanatic
They shouldn't kill Venom off at all. Venom would need to be alive if and when Carnage and Toxin makes their appearance in a movie.

steverules
No Toxin, just carnage

Menetnashté
He should be in SM-4 but he probably won't be because of that bastard Raimi.....
Sam Raimi said he probably wont direct the next one. Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
I REALLY hope that doesn' happen...
Mac Gargan Venom makes me wanna vomit.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

I knew that after watching part 3.

Kal of Krypton

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Raimi should'nt be allowed to direct anymore Spider-man movie's because he doesn't know what he's doing.
he says he probably won't

Swanky-Tuna
Is Venom really that important? I mean seriously, the entire rivalry is because EDDIE is a crybaby. Not exactly the most compelling character.

Yoshi Fanatic
Eddie Brock is NOT a crybaby. You would be mad, too, if someone ruined your career and took your girlfriend...

Swanky-Tuna
Eddie Brock is NOT a crybaby. You would be mad, too, if someone ruined your career and took your girlfriend...
Comic Brock was and movie Brock fits the bill pretty good. He tried to fake it at the Bugle and he got caught and payed for it and clearly his relationship with Gwen was dubious at best.

atharpina
im thinking something along these liines is whats happening with the movies....

everyone knows raimi hates venom, never wanted to use him at all, had to be begged to include him or something, right? i think raimi agreed to use him on some sort of conditions that he could put his own spin on the character, which is why some of venoms characteristics (messed up sounding voice, refering to self as "we", actually naming himself venom, etc) dont exist in the movie. i think raimi did this so that the true bad guy wouldnt actually be eddie brock as venom, it was the symbiote as venom, you know what i mean? and i think that because in the movie no one ever actually referred to venom as venom, the movie makers saw it as a loophole to say that "one of the characters who appeared to die actually survived" and the plan is to introduce carnage in the same way, a nameless monster thats not actually cletus kasady, its just the symbiote controlling another person.

i dont even know if that made a ton of sense to you, but its my personal conspiracy theory.

Yoshi Fanatic
It makes sense to me...

nuwine200419
ya that totally makes sense....but hopefully eddie does come back haha....hey check out this video i made... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_eN9gGSASQ

Swanky-Tuna
That movie was terrible and you should be ashamed for trying to plug it here.

Originally posted by atharpina
im thinking something along these liines is whats happening with the movies....

everyone knows raimi hates venom, never wanted to use him at all, had to be begged to include him or something, right? i think raimi agreed to use him on some sort of conditions that he could put his own spin on the character, which is why some of venoms characteristics (messed up sounding voice, refering to self as "we", actually naming himself venom, etc) dont exist in the movie. i think raimi did this so that the true bad guy wouldnt actually be eddie brock as venom, it was the symbiote as venom, you know what i mean? and i think that because in the movie no one ever actually referred to venom as venom, the movie makers saw it as a loophole to say that "one of the characters who appeared to die actually survived" and the plan is to introduce carnage in the same way, a nameless monster thats not actually cletus kasady, its just the symbiote controlling another person.

i dont even know if that made a ton of sense to you, but its my personal conspiracy theory.
Who are "the movie makers"? What's this spin? The movie adaptation? Which Eddie Brock were you watching? Who's the god among writers who's going to write a script with Carnage in it AND make Carnage even slightly interesting?

nuwine200419
wow shows how much you know about movies lmao wow

Swanky-Tuna
What? The part about bashing your cheesy movie you went off topic with to shamelessly advertise or questioning his self-admitted conspiracy theory? If the first, this isn't the "Look at my home movie" board. If the second, a theory is a theory and they all get questioned.

Yoshi Fanatic
Guys, it isn't that serious...

Ultimate Hulk43
They shouldn't kill Venom off at all. Venom would need to be alive if and when Carnage and Toxin makes their appearance in a movie.

I know, I just hope that Sony decides to include him in future projects. Carnage & Toxin are great characters that could even be woven into Venom spin-off movies.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah. Hopefully, there will be a Venom spin-off movie or series in the future...

nuwine200419
ay Swanky-Tuna i have a great idea for you....go jump off a bridge smile cuz your the only one crying over my post...get over it...i believe we are all adults here so please....try acting like one...and to the venom spin off....i think he deserves one...i hate how rami cheated the character in spidy 3.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I know, I just hope that Sony decides to include him in future projects. Carnage & Toxin are great characters that could even be woven into Venom spin-off movies.

How are even sure that Sony will want to do a Venom spin off film?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by nuwine200419
ay Swanky-Tuna i have a great idea for you....go jump off a bridge smile cuz your the only one crying over my post...get over it...i believe we are all adults here so please....try acting like one...and to the venom spin off....i think he deserves one...i hate how rami cheated the character in spidy 3.
Crying when now? I think I'm the only one who commented because I'm the only one who bothered watching it thinking it somehow related to the topic on hand instead of being off-topic AND horrible.

nuwine200419
haha wow the movie critic speaks again!

steverules
Wow....I haven't been on this thread in a while, and there's an argument...KMC arguments are fun, they seem to happen in my threads alot

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, they do...

steverules
Heck I don't care, it just means there will be more posts in my thread big grin

yungz22
there can still be carnage you forget dr.conners still has part of the suit

steverules
Yer...needs to grow out and change it's colour

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm looking forward to the next film.

Yoshi Fanatic
The only way that Carnage should be in the film is if Venom is in it. It wouldn't be right if Carnage is the villain, yet Venom is nowhere to be found.

steverules
Well...they did it in Ultimate spider-man, who knows maybe Raimi will do spidey vs Carnage and not include Venom

BlaxicanHydra
They should only have villains in the film who have more then one dimension to them.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The only way that Carnage should be in the film is if Venom is in it. It wouldn't be right if Carnage is the villain, yet Venom is nowhere to be found.

Not necessarily. You can have Venom without Carnage and vice versa. Carnage, do to the dumbed down factor, I'm not sure will ever be in a Spidey film, but obviously Venom and will return.

steverules
Yer, I won't be suprised if we see Venom again

Kazenji
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
They should only have villains in the film who have more then one dimension to them.

Explain ?

because thats just a stupid idea.

steverules
Oh goody, another argument...this day gets ore thrilling by the minute

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Kazenji
Explain ?

Personally, I find one dimensional characters boring. They can make up a new movie history for them to add depth but then there's going to be some comic book fans complaining.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Kazenji
Explain ?

As in they should only have characters that aren't fixated only on killing anything and everything, which is what Venom and Carnage are both all about.

steverules
No...just Carnage...not Venom

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, Carnage is the one who just wants to kill people for his own amusement. Venom doesn't seek pleasure by killing innocent people. Basically, he's an anti-hero.

steverules
Exactly

BlaxicanHydra
He's an anti-hero.

no expression

I lol'd at that.

steverules
Nothing on here makes me lol anymore sad

Yoshi Fanatic
Me, neither.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.