What did supes throw at Zod?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In Superman 2 what was it that superman pulled from his chest and through at Zod? It looked like a holographic S, the same one thats on his costume

Magee
The legendary S shield, no force can with stand the power that is the Superman logo.

Ultimate Hulk43
It didn't come from his costume, he was holding it in his hand the whole time.

Swanky-Tuna
Throwing your logo is kind of a lame power.

Ultimate Hulk43
It wasn't a power.

Besides that, he threw it at Non, not Zod.

steverules
Dammit, why couldn't they have ha normal names then I may have actually gotten it right...I dunno, they could've been called bob, Trevor and Vanessa...there we go...Trevor had a logo thrown at him

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
It wasn't a power.

Besides that, he threw it at Non, not Zod.
Throwing your logo is lame period.

Magee
Yes because Superman daily throws his S logo sheild he keeps in his belt at his enemies. What do you expect from a movie during that time period.

Galvaclaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmMaZ8BM7A

steverules
Originally posted by Magee
Yes because Superman daily throws his S logo sheild he keeps in his belt at his enemies. What do you expect from a movie during that time period.

A movie that didn't include superman throwing his logo at someone

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Magee
Something lame.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Throwing your logo is kind of a lame power. Someone should warn Batman.

Juntai
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Someone should warn Batman. Batarangs rule however.

But while we're at it, Nightwing, Robin, Captain America, are all subject. And many others.

GGS
I always looked at it like he threw his jobber aura at Zod messed

Magee
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Something lame. And thats what we got.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.