Omega Red vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

If Colossus slaughters him, I add Cyber also.

braz
Been done in the comics, Omega Red pwned him. Check his respect thread erm

snoopdogg
Originally posted by braz
Been done in the comics, Omega Red pwned him. Check his respect thread erm That's could not be the farthest thing from the truth.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Who wins?

If Colossus slaughters him, I add Cyber also.

piotr

TheGame17
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's could not be the farthest thing from the truth.

confused that was confusing. you can just say it is the truth. much easier. omega red is too versatile for collosus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TheGame17
confused that was confusing. you can just say it is the truth. much easier. omega red is too versatile for collosus. It's not the truth though.

How is Red too versatile?

endrict
colossus can fight really well, if he is quick he can just rip the trills out of red...but he can't stay close for too long.

TheGame17
It's not the truth though.

How is Red too versatile?

red moves more quickly, is a better fighter, has a healing factor, death factor, coils that have been shown to easily tear through iron man's armor, high durability, etc.

i'm betting the carbodadium coils or whatever its called is more durable than collossus's skin.

TheGame17
Originally posted by endrict
colossus can fight really well, if he is quick he can just rip the trills out of red...but he can't stay close for too long.

he's a very experienced fighter, but not on omega reds level, which is very close to wolverine and captain america's level of fighting.

snoopdogg
I don't think Red death factor will be a factor. Colossus has resisted Rogues touch, S'yms transvirus mode, Famines powers also were useless on Colossus. Plus not needing to breath is a big plus here.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TheGame17
he's a very experienced fighter, but not on omega reds level, which is very close to wolverine and captain america's level of fighting. I would say Colossus has had more training than Red has.

TheGame17
I don't think Red death factor will be a factor. Colossus has resisted Rogues touch, S'yms transvirus mode, Famines powers also were useless on Colossus. Pluse not needing to breath is a big plus here.

i guess. but i doubt he could touch OR because of how fast he moves.

jrodslam
Im going to have to give Red the win 7/10 times. IF the Death Factor works, the number of victories would go up obviously. However if they dont work, i do think he can crush Colossus with the tentacles.

snoopdogg
Red isn't crushing Colossus anytime soon. The odds of the death factor working are slim as he has proven immune to similar powers in the past.

Colossus 6/10.

Hercules
hasn't Red already taken him down though?

It was early 90's IIRC but I thought he got beat?

llagrok
Colossus has no internal organs in his metal form, he doesn't need to breathe either. The death factor wouldn't work on him.

Colossus 8/10

Hercules
His death factor drains life force doesn't it?

As long as you are alive then he can effect you, at least thats how I understood it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
His death factor drains life force doesn't it?

As long as you are alive then he can effect you, at least thats how I understood it.

Technically, Colossus isn't alive in armored form. That's why Mimic was able to survive having all his internal organs crushed in metal form.

Hercules
He still has a life force though right? cause thats what Red feeds off as far as I know.

llagrok
He still has a life force though right? cause thats what Red feeds off as far as I know.

I don't know really, I'll look it up.

Hercules
Got this from Tricks respect thread

llagrok
Yeah, I know about Omega Red's powers. I was wondering if it would work on Colossus in an armored state.

TricksterPriest
As my respect thread points out, these two have faced each other, and each time OR easily had the upper hand. He has been shown to be able to hold Colossus down with his tendrils. Colossus can't break them.

Red at least 7/10. More if the death factor works.

quanchi112
omega red for the win

jrodslam
Red isn't crushing Colossus anytime soon. The odds of the death factor working are slim as he has proven immune to similar powers in the past.

Colossus 6/10.

I wouldnt say he isnt crushing Colossus anytime soon. If Akardy were to wrap Colossus up nice and snug, no way hes breaking free.

As far as Rasputin being immune to the Death Factor, its really hard to say. Maybe maybe not. Omega Red once wraped the tentacles around Rogues neck/throat and applied the Death Factor and he wasnt affected by her skin either.

I know it isnt canon, but i have the X-Men adventures comic where Red appeared and fought Colossus. He knocked Colossus out. Im not sure if it was by purely force around the neck or Death Factor. Just saying.erm

I do have an appearance where it is canon, and Colossus was wrapped and couldnt break free of Reds tentacle grip. Thats why i mentioned if Red gets a nice wrap-around, i dont see it getting broken.

llagrok
After his resurrection Colossus seems to be a tad faster and stronger, who knows.

snoopdogg
He still has a life force though right? cause thats what Red feeds off as far as I know. There was a Morlock called MeMe and he absorbed peopes life force by touching them. His powers did not work on Colossus as all.

And when Colossus and Red fought in X-Men Liberators Red used the snow as cover to sneak attack Colossus. Colossus was in no danger when he was in the coils of Red and as the narrations stated he was twisting like death with his coils but was not hurting Colossus at all. Two things happened after that. Either Red let Colossus go or Colossus got out on his own. I'd go with the latter cause why would Red just let Colossus go?

Soljer
Someone said Red would CRUSH Colossus?

Colossus?

FUGGIN COLOSSUS?
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
That's could not be the farthest thing from the truth. So there's definitely something more absurd?

I don't get it.

jrodslam
There was a Morlock called MeMe and he absorbed peopes life force by touching them. His powers did not work on Colossus as all.

And when Colossus and Red fought in X-Men Liberators Red used the snow as cover to sneak attack Colossus. Colossus was in no danger when he was in the coils of Red and as the narrations stated he was twisting like death with his coils but was not hurting Colossus at all. Two things happened after that. Either Red let Colossus go or Colossus got out on his own. I'd go with the latter cause why would Red just let Colossus go?

In Liberators, one good sneak attack deserves another. We can really say that Colossus wasnt in any danger when entangles by the coils. The narrations did say "Twisting like Death", but there was no mention of them not hurting Colossus at all. I do think Red let him go because Red didnt want to fight wit him to begin with, but he made it clear that if he must he will. How could Colossus been able to break free if all his lims were entangled?

snoopdogg
Either way it was a very inconclusive fight on both sides. To say Red owned Colossus is obsurd and innacurrate. Colossus was not injured at all nor was he in any pain otherwise there would have been a "aaargh" or "ahhh" text somewhere. Colossus didn't have any trouble handling Doc Ocks arms and he has four of them during their fight in Secret Wars.

jinzin
He still has a life force though right? cause thats what Red feeds off as far as I know. yeah, reds zapped Iceman powerless and Bobby's a lot like Colossus in his transformed state..

jrodslam
Either way it was a very inconclusive fight on both sides. To say Red owned Colossus is obsurd and innacurrate. Colossus was not injured at all nor was he in any pain otherwise there would have been a "aaargh" or "ahhh" text somewhere. Colossus didn't have any trouble handling Doc Ocks arms and he has four of them during their fight in Secret Wars.

True, it was. I never said Red owned Colossus, injured him or anything. But, i do think that Colossus would have been very hard pressed to break free of Reds grip if he could at all. I know Omega didnt apply pressure because he really didnt want to fight anyways, but he did apply enough to keep in place at the moment.

jrodslam
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah, reds zapped Iceman powerless and Bobby's a lot like Colossus in his transformed state..

Actually, he caught Iceman with the Phermones. Unlike Colossus, Iceman has to breathe. Or at least he did at the time. Now im not sure if he has to or not while in ice form.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually, he caught Iceman with the Phermones. Unlike Colossus, Iceman has to breathe. Or at least he did at the time. Now im not sure if he has to or not while in ice form.

Was it snow-iceman or ice-iceman?

Snow Iceman needs to breathe, as far as I know. Ice iceman does not.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Was it snow-iceman or ice-iceman?

Snow Iceman needs to breathe, as far as I know. Ice iceman does not.

It was "Ice" Iceman. I just say that because i think that was the Iceman that onmly had the ice layer and not the full complete body of ice. I have to check the years, but "Ice" Iceman does have to breathe because when he went to space in recent arcs, he had to wear a suit and helmet.

Edit: Then again its not like he has any lungs or organs........ Well wadda ya know....You right Soljer. I concede.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.