!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
PAZdQDJsVT0

Impediment
headbang

I can't wait for the sequel!!!!

JacopeX
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
PAZdQDJsVT0 I thought the guy was gonna stick it up his ass......ermm

Tattoo
Cue the moderators merging this with your other thread...I don't see why you don't post them in there in the first place.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tattoo
Cue the moderators merging this with your other thread...I don't see why you don't post them in there in the first place.

I know you do this all the time and I don't see why you care. Baby.

Tattoo
I know you do this all the time and I don't see why you care. Baby.

No, I do believe this is the first time I've commented on your many video threads.

Da Rev
2WC97yveDxw

=Tired Hiker=
No, I do believe this is the first time I've commented on your many video threads.

Yeah, but I bet it's not the first time you reported it to the mods. wink And even if it's not, I really don't care, I'll probably just keep doing it anyway unless I get a ban warning from the mods. My videos seem to get watched more when I make a new thread for each one, that is why I do it, it's no secret. Why you care so much is what baffles me. Whatever.

Impediment
vR5thHKSF9Q

Tattoo
Yeah, but I bet it's not the first time you reported it to the mods. wink And even if it's not, I really don't care, I'll probably just keep doing it anyway unless I get a ban warning from the mods. My videos seem to get watched more when I make a new thread for each one, that is why I do it, it's no secret. Why you care so much is what baffles me. Whatever.

Get the sand out of your vagina, I've not reported any of your video threads, stop assuming.

I'm not the one making a big deal out of an offhand comment I made about you having all these threads. I don't care that much, you're the one who is making it out to be that way.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
headbang

I can't wait for the sequel!!!!

laughing out loud Originally posted by JacopeX
I thought the guy was gonna stick it up his ass......ermm That guy is me . . . . and yeah, it wouldn't fit. embarrasment

=Tired Hiker=
Get the sand out of your vagina, I've not reported any of your video threads, stop assuming.

I'm not the one making a big deal out of an offhand comment I made about you having all these threads. I don't care that much, you're the one who is making it out to be that way.

Well, there's no way to prove that you did or didn't, it really doesn't matter. I just come here to have fun and all you do is act like you are a mod or something, but then again if I were home sitting on my ass all day with no job, no life, and a bunch of lame Star Wars Tattoos to show for it, I guess I'd have a stick up my butt too.

Tattoo
Well, there's no way to prove that you did or didn't, it really doesn't matter. I just come here to have fun and all you do is act like you are a mod or something, but then again if I were home sitting on my ass all day with no job, no life, and a bunch of lame Star Wars Tattoos to show for it, I guess I'd have a stick up my butt too.

1. I care enough about KMC to not see it cluttered with useless shit like threads with the word "Moved:" placed in front of it.

2. It's kind of hard to get a job when you're out on workers compensation leave.

3. The life I have is the life I want.

4. Everyone loves my Star Wars tattoos because it's a part of who I am.

5. At least I'm not being an assh*le to someone who didn't like my video. And to think I was wanting to meet up with you and Shelly when she got into town.

=Tired Hiker=
1. I care enough about KMC to not see it cluttered with useless shit like threads with the word "Moved:" placed in front of it.

2. It's kind of hard to get a job when you're out on workers compensation leave.

5. At least I'm not being an assh*le to someone who didn't like my video. And to think I was wanting to meet up with you and Shelly when she got into town.
I said most of that stuff just to piss you off because of that vagina comment, but seriously you wanting to meet me is news to me.

Tattoo
I said most of that stuff just to piss you off because of that vagina comment, but seriously you wanting to meet me is news to me.

You succeeded, thanks for insulting me and my life, you can go on and **** off now.

And yes, you can ask Shelly, I was wanting to get the gang together for the first time and go out drinking or something.

=Tired Hiker=
You succeeded, thanks for insulting me and my life, you can go on and **** off now.

And yes, you can ask Shelly, I was wanting to get the gang together for the first time and go out drinking or something.

So you can dish it but you can't take it. You can go **** off as well.

Impediment
I liked the video. ninja

I'm going to leave now.

Tattoo
So you can dish it but you can't take it. You can go **** off as well.

Oh wow, sand in the vagina is such a hurtful insult. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did I say anything about you personally? No I did not.

=Tired Hiker=
Oh wow, sand in the vagina is such a hurtful insult. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did I say anything about you personally? No I did not.

Don't act like you're sh*t doesn't stink.

Tattoo
Don't act like you're sh*t doesn't stink.

It doesn't, it smells like Rosemary.

=Tired Hiker=
For the record I do like your tattoos.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Da Rev
2WC97yveDxw

I finally watched that whole thing, that was pretty funny! laughing The guy shooting out of the waterslide was sick!!!! eek!

~KoK!~
Well, there's no way to prove that you did or didn't, it really doesn't matter. I just come here to have fun and all you do is act like you are a mod or something, but then again if I were home sitting on my ass all day with no job, no life, and a bunch of lame Star Wars Tattoos to show for it, I guess I'd have a stick up my butt too. Oh, it's on!Originally posted by Tattoo

5. At least I'm not being an assh*le to someone who didn't like my video. And to think I was wanting to meet up with you and Shelly when she got into town. Ooo. It's off.

=Tired Hiker=
edit

~KoK!~
edit Why'd you edit out the apology?

=Tired Hiker=
Because I changed my mind. smile

Tattoo
Because I changed my mind. smile

Doesn't matter, I saw it anyways. love

=Tired Hiker=
whistle

~KoK!~
Whatever happened to Hippie Hiker?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Whatever happened to Hippie Hiker?

Smoked too much weed, he now lives with a tribe of Cherokee. srug

Storm
Duplicate thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.