Filler or no episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
what would you guys rather have fiilers or no episodes

ladov52014
on what dude ?

yungz22
like you know how naruto had all those fillers. fillers are episodes that show no progression through the storyline

Violent2Dope
They showed the Naruto fillers so the anime wouldn't catch up with the manga. Some of the episodes were kinda funny.

yungz22
i didnt like them some were kind of corny

ladov52014
ok so naruto with the fillers isnt bleach in filler mode now ? until the winter cause they say until winter for out major battle ?smile idk

Gregory
It depends on the series, really. Slayers had a lot of filler material, and it seemed to work well, but that's because the plot of those shows was secondary to the humor. On the other hand, I was largely unimpressed with Rurouni Kenshin's filler episodes. Then again, had they had more filler episodes so that the anime didn't run too close to the manga, they might have been able to animate the Earthly Vengeance story, and that would have been cool as hell.

TwilightPrince
Naruto Fill ers where good so where the one piece so I say I rather have Filler episodes then nothing at all.

scurran
It would depend on the series. Like naruto for instance, come of the fillers were fun some bored me to tears. Theres a couple from Kekkaishi which just shouldnt of happened so late in the series when something big was happening......who cares what toshimoris day was like! :0

Kero_Co
I say nothing at all, unless the show is intentionally going on a different path than the manga, as is the case of Full Metal Alchemist, and absolutely NO CLIP SHOWS,cause I don't care if newbs start watching late in the game, they can watch reruns for all I care, and I love long run-on sentences, they are freakin awesome,and comas are my friends, and my greatest enemies...<_<.....>_>....,peanuts.

judgement hand
Originally posted by yungz22
what would you guys rather have fiilers or no episodes

no episode at all

WolvenWars
Fillers Are Made For Many Reasons
1) Make Manga WAY ahead lol
2) So Ur not like Who The **** are they and how come there swords transform or... how come naruto and sasuke remember eachother but arent in same place
3) Occasionally mess the **** up the whole anime lol

InnerRise
Fillers.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JLred
I hate the Bleach filler season...

Sandai Kitetsu
No episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.