World War Hulk vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
So Supes beat the Hulk in the DC vs Marvel crossover... can the Man of Steel beat the current pissed-off Hulk???

Soljer
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
So Supes beat the Hulk in the DC vs Marvel crossover... can the Man of Steel beat the current pissed-off Hulk???

This ends exactly the same as every other Superman vs. Hulk thread.

Superman, 10/10.

Mider999
superman has the speed advantage, i think it would take a hell of alot of anger for the hulk to equal superman's strengh, but i dont even know his strengh limit have we ever put his strengh in any classifications we know all star superman is ASTRONOMICALLY high. For hulk to have a chance he'd have to be amazingly mad, and even then superman still has his heat vision, heh if only hulk could access his power unlimitedly then this would be a very VERY interesting fight.

JuanJohnboy
btw not All Star Superman, normal DC universe Superman

Deathstroke
Couldn't Supes just BFR him everytime?

strengthkills
Originally posted by Mider999
superman has the speed advantage, i think it would take a hell of alot of anger for the hulk to equal superman's strengh, but i dont even know his strengh limit have we ever put his strengh in any classifications we know all star superman is ASTRONOMICALLY high. For hulk to have a chance he'd have to be amazingly mad, and even then superman still has his heat vision, heh if only hulk could access his power unlimitedly then this would be a very VERY interesting fight. he is pissed and he would reach supes lvl and beyond in an instant that said.....supes ftw /cause of speed and bfr ability

Cosmic Cube
For the record, I believe that Superman will always be the victor of this fight.

Hovever, I detest the fact that people believe Superman's level of strength to be astronomically higher than the Hulk's 'calm state' strength. The Hulk has moved tectonic plates while 'calm'. Those things are pretty heavy.

Hulk would never lose because his opponent is simply 'too strong'.

No, he loses to Superman for so many other reasons.

Alas, it is only logical to believe that World War Hulk would be routed by Superman, as in every other meeting of the two. It wouldn't matter how strong he became, he simply doesn't have the powerset to beat Superman without some biased writing.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
For the record, I believe that Superman will always be the victor of this fight.

Hovever, I detest the fact that people believe Superman's level of strength to be astronomically higher than the Hulk's 'calm state' strength. The Hulk has moved tectonic plates while 'calm'. Those things are pretty heavy.

Alas, it is only logical to believe that World War Hulk would be routed by Superman, as in every other meeting of the two. It wouldn't matter how strong he became, he simply doesn't have the powerset to beat Superman without some biased writing. i agree 100% unless they are bar room brawlin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by strengthkills
i agree 100% unless they are bar room brawlin

I firmly believe that the Hulk could defeat 99% of possible opponents if they simply tried to overcome the Hulk's strength.

But why would Superman play the Hulk's game when he could easily do away with Hulk using his speed combined with his other powers?

He wouldn't.

strengthkills
I firmly believe that the Hulk could defeat 99% of possible opponents if they simply tried to overcome the Hulk's strength.

But why would Superman play the Hulk's game when he could easily do away with Hulk using his speed combined with his other powers?

He wouldn't. i know....thats what i meant,i think supes speed is wat makes him win ,nuthin else

SpunkySmurph
i know....thats what i meant,i think supes speed is wat makes him win ,nuthin else Good enough.

I turned you.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Good enough.

I turned you.
It's only logical, no need to tease. wink

SpunkySmurph
It's only logical, no need to tease. wink No, I'm just glad. He adopted the logical way... we don't get that a lot with Hulk fans.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No, I'm just glad. He adopted the logical way... we don't get that a lot with Hulk fans.
I know.

TricksterPriest
The current Hulk would do pretty well against guys like Mongul or Kalibak or Orion in a straight H2H fight, IF they dicked around and let him build up his strength.

They would take the majority, but if Hulk really has found a way to completely control his anger and amping, then he has taken a step towards closing the gap between him and Superman level bricks.

Although, the speed difference is still tilted way against him. stick out tongue

llagrok

Alas, it is only logical to believe that World War Hulk would be routed by Superman, as in every other meeting of the two. It wouldn't matter how strong he became, he simply doesn't have the powerset to beat Superman without some biased writing.

Fact: Hulk is class 80 when in a calm state.

Fact: Superman is much stronger than class 80.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Fact: Hulk is class 80 when in a calm state.

Fact: Superman is much stronger than class 80.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Fact: you're dribbling big grin.

Hulk's various "calm state" 'base strength' levels are from 75ton CL upto 200+ ton CL I think (Maestro).

Superman's too versatile, easy BFR victories. strength-wise, it just wouldn't be a match for more than a few minutes. Hulk would eclipse him.

heat vision, like BB's scream, will only work a couple of times before Hulk begins to shrug it off.

but Superman could fly the Hulk into the sun, he could use the h-v to push the Hulk off the face of the earth ... too many easy bfr methods.

Magee
Superman is stronger than Hulk. Weeks of getting angry wouldnt let him be at a no holding back going all out Supes strength. Superman can out last the Hulk in a fight, there is no need to bfr. Show me hulk destroying a planet or move a planet or a moon then you can say he is just as strong but not stronger.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Fact: you're dribbling big grin.

Hulk's various "calm state" 'base strength' levels are from 75ton CL upto 200+ ton CL I think (Maestro).

Superman's too versatile, easy BFR victories. strength-wise, it just wouldn't be a match for more than a few minutes. Hulk would eclipse him.

heat vision, like BB's scream, will only work a couple of times before Hulk begins to shrug it off.

but Superman could fly the Hulk into the sun, he could use the h-v to push the Hulk off the face of the earth ... too many easy bfr methods.

Heat vision like BB's scream dur

boriquaking55
Superman would embarass Hulk - to be honest, I don't see how Hulk even tags him once. Supes 10/10

Hercules
Oh look another variation on Hulk vs Superman!

Superman still wins... no expression

janus77
Heat vision like BB's scream dur
what's the matter, forget your meds?

mrichardson45
Wow, I once again love how everyone just thinks that superman would walk over Hulk like nothing.

IMO, superman only has one way of winning everytime.
And that's by using speed blitz with a combination of punching the Hulk while he is at it.

Nothing else IMO would do much to this verison of the Hulk.

Trust me, if WW Hulk can survive Black Bolt's scream without it doing absoluting nothing to him.

Superman's heat vision, super blow or anything to that effect would do nothing to this hulk.

Heck, the old savage Hulk survived the human torch's nova blast, which reaches 1,000,000 degrees.

Superman is a lot faster than Doomsday.
If you go to the website en.dcdatabaseproject dot com.

It says that Doomsday is fast, but it doesn't mention that he can move at light speeds. The Hulk is also fast. The Hulk was actually fast enough to keep up with Quicksilver.

If you look at Doomsday powers on the website, most of them are very similar to the orginal Savage Hulk's.

Now, I would say that Doomsday was a lot stronger than the orginal savage hulk, but we are talking about a extremely pissed off warrior World War Hulk.

If Doomsday could hurt him, I would say WW Hulk could hurt him.
Until someone find me evidence to say that WW Hulk couldn't hurt Superman, than I might have a change of hurt.

Without speed blitz, superman would be in a fight.

Also, in the crossovers, "Excluding" the fan voted one.
I don't remember superman just whiping the hulk like nothing.

In fact, I believe I remember reading somewhere where superman himself stated "that you would have to be nuts to fight the hulk"

Correct me if I am wrong. I saw the scans awhile ago.

Magee
Another misinformed person, have you read any Superman comics recently or in the past few years? You underestimate his strength, heat vision and speed. WWH has shown no great resistance to heat, no more so than regular Hulk. HV on full power would burn Hulk to the bone, Supes could freeze him with his breathe which is absoloute zero then blast him with heat vision then blitz his ass then through him in to space or the sun. Hulk can not do anything to Superman due to not being able to fly and Supermans insane speed advantage.

IF WE CONSIDER THIS FIGHT TO HAPPEN IN A COMIC YES HULK STANDS A VERY GOOD CHANCE BUT THIS IS NOT A COMIC BOOK.

llagrok
1. Black Bolt's scream did remove pieces of the Hulk.
2. It was PIS.
3. Hulk has yet to show any feats comparable to Superman's
4. Apocalypse has also kept up with Quicksilver. Apocalypse is faster?
5. It was the old Quicksilver, his speed isn't even comparable to Superman's.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by Magee
Another misinformed person, have you read any Superman comics recently or in the past few years? You underestimate his strength, heat vision and speed. WWH has shown no great resistance to heat, no more so than regular Hulk. HV on full power would burn Hulk to the bone, Supes could freeze him with his breathe which is absoloute zero then blast him with heat vision then blitz his ass then through him in to space or the sun. Hulk can not do anything to Superman due to not being able to fly and Supermans insane speed advantage.

IF WE CONSIDER THIS FIGHT TO HAPPEN IN A COMIC YES HULK STANDS A VERY GOOD CHANCE BUT THIS IS NOT A COMIC BOOK.

Are you serious, when and where did I say that "Superman" wasn't strong?????

The guy can move planets my friend.

The orginal Hulk was capable of shattering a planet twice the size of earth with one punch. I would say that WW Hulk could do the same thing, and move planets himself. Keep in mind, that WW Hulk is A LOT stronger and more furious the any of the hulks we have ever seen.

You see, when comparing feats with both of these guys, it's kind of hard to do in the first place.

Superman can fly, that's why it's easier to portray him moving planets and hold black holes together.

This doesn't mean the Hulk can't do those thing and that superman is in a class that the Hulk can't touch. It would be nuts to write the Hulk moving planets and holding black holes. HE CAN'T FLY!!!!!!

When he puched the astroid twice the size of earth. They had to launch him towards it. Even with a space suit on, there wouldn't be any leverage for the Hulk to actually move a planet or hold a black hole.

It makes more sense to have a guy like Superman or Gladiator to something like this, because they can fly.

So there really isn't any real "proof" that the WW Hulk can't move a planet, hold a black hole or not doing anything strength wise that superman couldn't do.

Find me a couple of scans where the Hulk tried to do something with his physical power, and eventually couldn't do it?

The only thing I can remember off the top of my head is that the old Savage Hulk couldn't lift Thor's hammer. I don't know if superman could even lift Thor's hammer. His hammer is magical/mystical based.
Which magic has a strong effect on superman. So if they ever did a crossover showing superman lifting up Thor's hammer, that would be CRAP.

I guess we will have to just agree to disagree.

I think WW Hulk could knock superman around, if doomsday could do it.

Now, I am not stating that the Hulk would win, but superman would not just come out of this fight untouched.

llagrok
WWH = Doomsday dur

Someone took WWH a little too seriously.

Keep in mind that Pak doesn't know jack shit about any other characters than Hulk.

mrichardson45
WWH = Doomsday dur

Keep in mind that Pak doesn't know jack shit about any other characters than Hulk.

I never said that WWH = Doomsday.

Wow, I think you are seeing things my friend LOL.

I said that if Doomsday is capable of hurting superman, I think that WW Hulk is capable also. This reason why I state this, is because I believe that the Hulk and Doomsday are very similar characters.

That is not far fetched for me to think so either, based on looking at there profiles.

Ok, I'll tell you what.

Show me proof of the Hulk trying to so something physical, and not being able to do it???

Also, I did say that superman would win using "Speed Blitz".
But without speed blitz, it would be a different ball game.

llagrok
Show me Monet trying to do something physical and not being able to do it. That logic doesn't work here mate.

mrichardson45
Show me Monet trying to do something physical and not being able to do it. That logic doesn't work here mate.

Well, it works for me, but we will agree to disagree.

Thanks for keeping it civil.

Symmetric Chaos
WWH has shown no great resistance to heat,

Yeah it's not like they nuked him in the first issue.

HV on full power would burn Hulk to the bone

If only Hulk had some kind of insane healing ability.

Supes could freeze him with his breathe which is absoloute zero

Maybe to prepare for that Hulk should try standing on deep space or something.

Rick/Genis
You underestimate his strength, heat vision and speed. WWH has shown no great resistance to heat, no more so than regular Hulk. Except that whole swimming through magma in Planet Hulk before he was as pissed off as he is during WWH... maybe I'm nitpicky.

Rick/Genis
WWH = Doomsday dur

Keep in mind that Pak doesn't know jack shit about any other characters than Hulk. So are you saying that everyone that takes WWH seriously is an idiot even though he's going to be continually proving you wrong throughout the ENTIRE book? This is a hulk that has NEVER been shown before. One who's anger is rivaled by none. I think someone just hates Hulk a little too much roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah it's not like they nuked him in the first issue.

If only Hulk had some kind of insane healing ability.

Maybe to prepare for that Hulk should try standing on deep space or something. Oh, you already covered that whole thing embarrasment

strengthkills
Superman is stronger than Hulk. Weeks of getting angry wouldnt let him be at a no holding back going all out Supes strength. Superman can out last the Hulk in a fight, there is no need to bfr. Show me hulk destroying a planet or move a planet or a moon then you can say he is just as strong but not stronger. stupid points like that is what makes hulk fans go apesh*t
1)supes can fly....how the hell is hulk gonna tow a planet.....drift with it,besides supes moves at the speed of light that is a ton of propulsion,meaning its not a strength feat,just like hulk destroying that big a** asteroid(2x size of earth)...its not strength....its propulsion
2)hulk can increse his strength in the blink of an eye ....do u need proof,then pay a visit to his respect thread.....hulks strength,durability,stamina and etc. is a plot device...hulk in general is a plot device....hes been used to beat the sh*t out of entities and other extremely powerful beings and then been used to establish a newer characters power levels...plain and simple...no character is gonna beat him on strength alone(bar abstracts and such)

strengthkills
WWH = Doomsday dur

Keep in mind that Pak doesn't know jack shit about any other characters than Hulk. imo wwh hulk is doomsday superior in everything but speed and ressurection powers

TricksterPriest
imo wwh hulk is doomsday superior in everything but speed and ressurection powers

Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) Doomsday is far superior to Hulk in every way possible. He would annihilate any Hulk. cool

strengthkills
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) Doomsday is far superior to Hulk in every way possible. He would annihilate any Hulk. cool oh im sorry tricky how could i have been so wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)
be quiet

Symmetric Chaos
Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) Doomsday is far superior to Hulk in every way possible. He would annihilate any Hulk. cool

Depends on the version of Doomsday. Hulk is capable of outclassing DOS in strength.

Besides their ability to keep coming back is equal shifty

Magee
stupid points like that is what makes hulk fans go apesh*t
1)supes can fly....how the hell is hulk gonna tow a planet.....drift with it,besides supes moves at the speed of light that is a ton of propulsion,meaning its not a strength feat,just like hulk destroying that big a** asteroid(2x size of earth)...its not strength....its propulsion
2)hulk can increse his strength in the blink of an eye ....do u need proof,then pay a visit to his respect thread.....hulks strength,durability,stamina and etc. is a plot device...hulk in general is a plot device....hes been used to beat the sh*t out of entities and other extremely powerful beings and then been used to establish a newer characters power levels...plain and simple...no character is gonna beat him on strength alone(bar abstracts and such)
Thats nice. Notice I said destroy not move. Superman said he could destroy the earth by simply punching the ground. Also note you proved your whole statement null. Superman can fly through a moon at light speed and according to you its not his strength, fair enough. So if you beleive Hulk could K.O Superman then you think he can hit harder than ploughing through a moon at lightspeed? Also there was no indication of how fast he was going when he hit it, only how long it took for him to get there.

Yeah it's not like they nuked him in the first issue. Yea its not like Supermans HV burns hotter than a nuke.

If only Hulk had some kind of insane healing ability. Hulk has healed from nothing but bones? In the amount of time required for this fight?

strengthkills
Depends on the version of Doomsday. Hulk is capable of outclassing DOS in strength.

Besides their ability to keep coming back is equal shifty dos....doomsday right confused

Symmetric Chaos
Thats nice. Notice I said destroy not move. Superman said he could destroy the earth by simply punching the ground. Also note you proved your whole statement null. Superman can fly through a moon at light speed and according to you its not his strength, fair enough. So if you beleive Hulk could K.O Superman then you think he can hit harder than ploughing through a moon at lightspeed? Also there was no indication of how fast he was going when he hit it, only how long it took for him to get there.

Yea its not like Supermans HV burns hotter than a nuke.

I wasn't talking about that. You said WWH had no feats against extreme heat.

Hulk has healed from nothing but bones? In the amount of time required for this fight?

Yes. As ProfHulk he healed from being burned down to the bone by a Thanos clone (or something like that) and came back in three panels.

Symmetric Chaos
dos....doomsday right confused

The first time Doomsday appeared was in DeathOfSuperman. At that time he didn't adapt on the fly, later versions did have that ability and actually would outclass Hulk in every way.

strengthkills

Yea its not like Supermans HV burns hotter than a nuke.

Hulk has healed from nothing but bones? In the amount of time required for this fight? if thats ur logic "grey"hulk u know the weaker version one -shotted an asteroid 2 x the size of earth while calm(i dont know if u know this but by one- shotted i mean destroyed)
also have u ever heard of momentum ......the ability to fly at light speed is what allowed superboy to tow those planets,.....so if anything its a speed/durability feat for supes
hv wouldnt work,we all know this heat and cold have never been successeful on the hulk
btw supes 10/10

strengthkills
The first time Doomsday appeared was in DeathOfSuperman. At that time he didn't adapt on the fly, later versions did have that ability and actually would outclass Hulk in every way. i doubt it maybe durability,but not so much in strength,it would be illogical to think someone could outclass limitless strength

Symmetric Chaos
i doubt it maybe durability,but not so much in strength,it would be illogical to think someone could outclass limitless strength

Except that later versions of DD would adapt to get stronger as the fight went on.

Magee
I wasn't talking about that. You said WWH had no feats against extreme heat.

Yes. As ProfHulk he healed from being burned down to the bone by a Thanos clone (or something like that) and came back in three panels. Was talking to the guy above my post. Superman has many options on how to dispose of Hulk other than HV though which would slow him down at the very least. Realistically when you think about this fight Hulk shouldn't be able to hit Superman once unless he plays Hulks game of h2h. He can just hover above him dodging his jumps in an attempt to swat annoying cape man hitting him with HV, freeze breathe and speed-blitz. Superman doesn't even have to use his powers in the exotic ways he has shown in past years because if the previous example fails to work he just throws him in to space.

Symmetric Chaos
Was talking to the guy above my post. Superman has many options on how to dispose of Hulk other than HV though which would slow him down at the very least. Realistically when you think about this fight Hulk shouldn't be able to hit Superman once unless he plays Hulks game of h2h. He can just hover above him dodging his jumps in an attempt to swat annoying cape man hitting him with HV, freeze breathe and speed-blitz. Superman doesn't even have to use his powers in the exotic ways he has shown in past years because if the previous example fails to work he just throws him in to space.

confused
I know Superman would destroy Hulk in any sort of sane fight.

I just wanted to poke holes in your argument out of spite big grin

xmarksthespot
Was talking to the guy above my post. Superman has many options on how to dispose of Hulk other than HV though which would slow him down at the very least. Realistically when you think about this fight Hulk shouldn't be able to hit Superman once unless he plays Hulks game of h2h. He can just hover above him dodging his jumps in an attempt to swat annoying cape man hitting him with HV, freeze breathe and speed-blitz. Superman doesn't even have to use his powers in the exotic ways he has shown in past years because if the previous example fails to work he just throws him in to space. Yeah but then Hulk spends a year on a planet, falls in love and knocks up some broad. After which tragedy occurs and Hulk comes back to Earth angrier than ever in a horribly contrived crossover event. 313

quanchi112
Was talking to the guy above my post. Superman has many options on how to dispose of Hulk other than HV though which would slow him down at the very least. Realistically when you think about this fight Hulk shouldn't be able to hit Superman once unless he plays Hulks game of h2h. He can just hover above him dodging his jumps in an attempt to swat annoying cape man hitting him with HV, freeze breathe and speed-blitz. Superman doesn't even have to use his powers in the exotic ways he has shown in past years because if the previous example fails to work he just throws him in to space. if what u say is true why didnt he do this to doomsday? doomsday beat him down before so i dont see why world war hulk couldnt mess him up either.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
if what u say is true why didnt he do this to doomsday? doomsday beat him down before so i dont see why world war hulk couldnt mess him up either.

Quanchi, just stop. Any version of DD after DOS murders Hulk. And the reason he didn't do any of that to Doomsday is Doomsday adapts. Doomsday has speed enough to blitz the JLA, a insane healing factor, strength enough to break Superman's arm (while he was using a motherbox!), adaptive combat measures (like breathing fire on Martian Manhunter or evolving immunity to TP), unlimited stamina, etc. Doomsday's strongest version, Gog Wars, was slaughtering legions of Skyfather level beings.

In short, Doomsday is a freaking beast. And not to be compared to the likes of Hulk. doped

quanchi112
Quanchi, just stop. Any version of DD after DOS murders Hulk. And the reason he didn't do any of that to Doomsday is Doomsday adapts. Doomsday has speed enough to blitz the JLA, a insane healing factor, strength enough to break Superman's arm (while he was using a motherbox!), adaptive combat measures (like breathing fire on Martian Manhunter or evolving immunity to TP), unlimited stamina, etc. Doomsday's strongest version, Gog Wars, was slaughtering legions of Skyfather level beings.

In short, Doomsday is a freaking beast. And not to be compared to the likes of Hulk. doped from what i hear world war hulk is a beast also. dont underestimate him. hulk when pissed off is capable of some amazing things. he wants revenge on the illuminati which is a powerufl ass group. i for one think world war hulk takes this.

TricksterPriest
from what i hear world war hulk is a beast also. dont underestimate him. hulk when pissed off is capable of some amazing things. he wants revenge on the illuminati which is a powerufl ass group. i for one think world war hulk takes this.

It's not underestimating. It's a statement of fact. He has done nothing to put him on par with Superman or Doomsday. I dare you to make DD vs. WWH. evil face

quanchi112
It's not underestimating. It's a statement of fact. He has done nothing to put him on par with Superman or Doomsday. I dare you to make DD vs. WWH. evil face no it isnt fact. wwhulk is a beast. wwhulk could and would beat superman.

Soljer
from what i hear world war hulk is a beast also. dont underestimate him. hulk when pissed off is capable of some amazing things. he wants revenge on the illuminati which is a powerufl ass group. i for one think world war hulk takes this.
Then you, for one, are wrong.

TricksterPriest
no it isnt fact. wwhulk is a beast. wwhulk could and would beat superman.

durlaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Then you, for one, are wrong. consider me the dissenting opinion.

TricksterPriest
consider me the dissenting opinion.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

quanchi112
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg hulk would beat him down and he would submit to hulk. im not a hulk fan, im a realist, laughing

Rufus T Firefly
made by me, and quanchi, your beyond help

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy

WWH wins any single time. He beat Black Bolt, Hercules, Amped Iron Man, all X- men...Superman is dead man walking.

BTW: in Marvel vs DC hulk vs Supes was a contest fan votes, but good try

FearOfBlood
WWH = Doomsday dur

hulk haters getting mad with wwh, sweet laughing

FearOfBlood
confused
I know Superman would destroy Hulk in any sort of sane fight.

only if a superman fan writes the story

llagrok
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH wins any single time. He beat Black Bolt, Hercules, Amped Iron Man, all X- men...Superman is dead man walking.

BTW: in Marvel vs DC hulk vs Supes was a contest fan votes, but good try

1. Whisper did more than a scream. Logic.
2. Hercules stated that he didn't want to fight and only punched him once.
3. He didn't beat the x-men, he beat a few new x-men.

RUNMAN
I haven't seen enough of WW Hulk to make a conclusive decision on this issue

Magee
wow some people really need to stop hating on comic book characters, its sad and pathetic. Then I realise these people are just kids so go do as you please kiddys.

Rick/Genis
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg I take offense to this sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I take offense to this sad cosigned im offended as well and im not even a hulk fan.

Priest
Watch, when Hulk reacts to a Sentry speed blitz peoples opinions will change shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Watch, when Hulk reacts to a Sentry speed blitz peoples opinions will change shifty i agree. ww hulk is so underestimated by this forum in general. they shall see the error of their ways.

Symmetric Chaos
Watch, when Hulk reacts to a Sentry speed blitz peoples opinions will change shifty

No but hopefully it will give a good example of his speed.

mrichardson45

Are they going to setup this Hulk to even fight the Sentry??

llagrok
So are you saying that everyone that takes WWH seriously is an idiot even though he's going to be continually proving you wrong throughout the ENTIRE book? This is a hulk that has NEVER been shown before. One who's anger is rivaled by none. I think someone just hates Hulk a little too much roll eyes (sarcastic)

Way to interpret my post like a retard.

People who take Pak's crap too seriously are idiots, yes.

strengthkills
3. He didn't beat the x-men, he beat a few new x-men.
1.Thanks for proving our point,may i direct you to this
Genis' first shot slows the Hulk down. His second shot is twice as powerful... but... CAPTAIN MARVEL vol. 2 #2
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathan.../Genis-2CM2.jpg
2.But based on the little confrontation is it that hard to predict who the winner would have been. wink
3.He pawned them and is about to pawn a few of the original x-men in a few weeks sooo.........

strengthkills

People who take Pak's crap too seriously are idiots, yes. hypocrite

Rick/Genis

People who take Pak's crap too seriously are idiots, yes. So if EVERY event in Hulk is PIS then why hasn't the moderator said in the rules that "WWH" is no longer usable JUST LIKE SMvFL (Which actually IS in the rules. I fail to see how it's PIS when it's a hulk that has never been seen by Marvel reader's eyes in the past. It's a new hulk. Thus new stats, thus old fights are nullified. Think for a second before referring to someone arguing with you as a retard.

Blackbolt was not PIS.

llagrok
1.Thanks for proving our point,may i direct you to this
Genis' first shot slows the Hulk down. His second shot is twice as powerful... but... CAPTAIN MARVEL vol. 2 #2
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathan.../Genis-2CM2.jpg
2.But based on the little confrontation is it that hard to predict who the winner would have been. wink
3.He pawned them and is about to pawn a few of the original x-men in a few weeks sooo.........

1. Black Bolt's scream is more than twice as powerful.
2. They still didn't fight, doesn't matter whether he would win or not it's not a valid feat.
3. If you're going to speak 1337, do it properly. It's pwn, not pawn. Not that Hulk did neither. He almost got dropped by a bunch of low metas.

strengthkills
So if EVERY event in Hulk is PIS then why hasn't the moderator said in the rules that "WWH" is no longer usable JUST LIKE SMvFL (Which actually IS in the rules. I fail to see how it's PIS when it's a hulk that has never been seen by Marvel reader's eyes in the past. It's a new hulk. Thus new stats, thus old fights are nullified. Think for a second before referring to someone arguing with you as a retard.

Blackbolt was not PIS. i dont know if that is gonna help or harm hulk fans...hmmmm confused sad

Jebus reborn
3. He didn't beat the x-men, he beat a few new x-men. Actually we really don't have proof it was a full scream.
From my point of view, he was breathing really hard at him.

shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Actually we really don't have proof it was a full scream.
From my point of view, he was breathing really hard at him.

shifty

I wish Black Bolt had fought Hulk after busting Maximus and Medusa.

Rick/Genis
i dont know if that is gonna help or harm hulk fans...hmmmm confused sad I couldn't care less what it does. Any fight hulk had as savage/grey/mindless/maestro/WHATEVER isn't the same as a fight would be with Greenscar. THAT is a fact.

And I DON'T believe that the fight with Blackbolt is PIS. Blackbolts scream is even more of a plot device than Hulk is. I've seen it do small amounts of damage just as much as Large ones. Not only that but I've only seen him SCREAM once... and it did nothing but get the attention of something across the galaxy... no damage. Regardless, who knows if a scream does MORE or the same blunt damage as a whisper. To my knowledge, there's no proof.

strengthkills
2. They still didn't fight, doesn't matter whether he would win or not it's not a valid feat.
3. If you're going to speak 1337, do it properly. It's pwn, not pawn. Not that Hulk did neither. He almost got dropped by a bunch of low metas. really u r an idiot he almost got "pwned" by them ,he got his eyes sliced ,healing factor taken for the majority of the fight ,wailed on while regrowing his eyes and still took them out one by one and has enough stamina left to fight the original crew....yeah he almost got "pwned" roll eyes (sarcastic)

strengthkills
3. If you're going to speak 1337, do it properly. It's pwn, not pawn. Not that Hulk did neither. He almost got dropped by a bunch of low metas.
1) stop thinking so small,you know good and well what i was getting at ,its called dynamic increase or instantaneous increase in powers, due to escalating rage

strengthkills
I couldn't care less what it does. Any fight hulk had as savage/grey/mindless/maestro/WHATEVER isn't the same as a fight would be with Greenscar. THAT is a fact.

And I DON'T believe that the fight with Blackbolt is PIS. Blackbolts scream is even more of a plot device than Hulk is. I've seen it do small amounts of damage just as much as Large ones. Not only that but I've only seen him SCREAM once... and it did nothing but get the attention of something across the galaxy... no damage. Regardless, who knows if a scream does MORE or the same blunt damage as a whisper. To my knowledge, there's no proof. i dont think it was pis either

emporerpants
bump

Capt Spaulding
why, why did you bump this thread no expression

Superman wins everyday of the week, like Bada uses the Dur smilie everyday of the week

Badabing
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding

Superman wins everyday of the week, like Bada uses the Dur smilie everyday of the week Why did I get brought up?!

durfist.....I mean madfist

Yesterday I would have said Supes wins 10/10. The Sentry fight changes that imo. Hulk has beaten Sentry, Thor and Glads. Hulk's showings at least get him a few wins.

emporerpants
i don't know what the big deal is about beating sentry. in any event, theres always the much vaunted speed blitz. supes, realistically, and by kmc standards, should beat hulk 10/10.

Kutulu
WWH for the win.

emporerpants
supes ftw right back at ya.

Capt Spaulding
bah, this is why I hate Marvel, Joey Q is riding that green cock, more any lover of rosie rides her big cock

Kutulu
bah, this is why I hate Marvel, Joey Q is riding that green cock, more any lover of rosie rides her big cock

superdur

quanchi112

Superman wins everyday of the week, like Bada uses the Dur smilie everyday of the week Superman doesnt win any day of the week here.

quanchi112
bah, this is why I hate Marvel, Joey Q is riding that green cock, more any lover of rosie rides her big cock Come on now dc has rode Supermans dick for years and its made a lot of interesting characters suffer becuz of it.

Kurash
superman, hes not a moron

Bransolute
bah, this is why I hate Marvel, Joey Q is riding that green cock, more any lover of rosie rides her big cock Because of one storyline? no expression

emporerpants
except he does win. with all of his tools, realistically, he takes hulk down.

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Bransolute
Because of one storyline? no expression have you not seen my rant, it's everything they've done for the last 5 years, and realistically since The original Onslaught story...But my distaste has just been increasing to now, where I utterly loathe them...You're just begging for a noncomical rant...So like all of my rants...

Capt Spaulding
Superman doesnt win any day of the week here.

Ok Quan, I'm sure everyone listens to you, after all, you are the most intelligent user here

Badabing
bah, this is why I hate Marvel, Joey Q is riding that green cock, more any lover of rosie rides her big cock You're very angry. It's only a comic. sad

quanchi112
Ok Quan, I'm sure everyone listens to you, after all, you are the most intelligent user here Well you just admitted you hate marvel so anger is clouding your judgment right now there buddy.

Kutulu
Ok Quan, I'm sure everyone listens to you, after all, you are the most intelligent user here

This coming from the same person who said:
Joey Q is riding that green cock, more any lover of rosie rides her big cock

durpullhair

Capt Spaulding
Well you just admitted you hate marvel so anger is clouding your judgment right now there buddy. How, I was a dedicated reader of Marvel up until Civil War, where I finally said that's the last straw. Even when I was a hard core marvel fan, and never even read a DC comic outside of something with Captain Atom in it, it was pretty much common sense that Superman beat the Hulk, and yes, I loved Peter David's run of the Hulk, so I've read his comcis too. Now you on the other hand haven't read DC, from my understanding, so keep trying, you'll be in the big leagues one of these days kiddo, sport, ol' buddy, ol' pal, lil' gilligan, you rapscallion you yes

quanchi112
How, I was a dedicated reader of Marvel up until Civil War, where I finally said that's the last straw. Even when I was a hard core marvel fan, and never even read a DC comic outside of something with Captain Atom in it, it was pretty much common sense that Superman beat the Hulk, and yes, I loved Peter David's run of the Hulk, so I've read his comcis too. Now you on the other hand haven't read DC, from my understanding, so keep trying, you'll be in the big leagues one of these days kiddo, sport, ol' buddy, ol' pal, lil' gilligan, you rapscallion you yes I have read lots of dc. I havent read as much dc as I have as marvel but a ton of it I have read. I have read enough Superman to make a call here. You dont have to read all his comics to make a judgment call here. WW Hulk wasnt put down at all by anyone so why are you so sure Superman could put him down?

Capt Spaulding
I haven't read lots of dc. I havent read as much dc as I have as marvel but a ton of it I have read.

So what exactly, will Hulk do to superman

Kutulu
I have read lots of dc. I havent read as much dc as I have as marvel but a ton of it I have read. I have read enough Superman to make a call here. You dont have to read all his comics to make a judgment call here. WW Hulk wasnt put down at all by anyone so why are you so sure Superman could put him down?

Because he likes the red & blue cock. superdur

Badabing
Settle down everybody. No more references to the male anatomy or male chickens! durhulk

Kento

So what exactly, will Hulk do to superman Punch him really hard over and over again with stronger and stronger punches...It's not like it really takes much more than strength to put Superman down. Speed would help sure to land the hits but Strength works fine.

emporerpants
because supes is faster and stronger than pretty much anyone that hulk took on in wwh. hulk and sentry stalemated, and they didn't do anything all that impressive. hell, sentry looked like he probably would have won if he had just fought smart. if supes fights like a moron, then yeah, hulk might take a win or two. if supes fights using all his abilities properly, he takes hulk down.

quanchi112

So what exactly, will Hulk do to superman Uhm beat his ass. I mean come on here Superman can get throttled physically while the Hulk wasnt put down by anyone the entire time.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kento
Punch him really hard over and over again with stronger and stronger punches...It's not like it really takes much more than strength to put Superman down. Speed would help sure to land the hits but Strength works fine.

You can't punch what you can't touch. Hell, the Hulk would be incapable of even perceiving Superman's presence.

Capt Spaulding
So, How will Hulk touch superman exactly, there is a massive speed difference, plus Superman CAN fly, Hulk isn't even stronger by much, especially at base level, where he isn't stronger than him at all.

emporerpants
thats just it kento, realistically, supes should be far to fast for hulk to hit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by emporerpants
because supes is faster and stronger than pretty much anyone that hulk took on in wwh. hulk and sentry stalemated, and they didn't do anything all that impressive. hell, sentry looked like he probably would have won if he had just fought smart. if supes fights like a moron, then yeah, hulk might take a win or two. if supes fights using all his abilities properly, he takes hulk down. Thats how fights happen in comics. You dont see superspeed just winning this huge fight, Nope it would never happen. Hulk beat Sentry. One was passed out while one was still around raising hell. How didnt Hulk win? He was standing for pity's sake.

Kento
You can't punch what you can't touch. Hell, the Hulk would be incapable of even perceiving Superman's presence. That's why I said speed would work to actually land the punch. It's not like Hulk couldn't hurt Superman. He'd just have to actually have to know they were fighting which he wouldn't if Superman decided to actually use his speed and take him out quick.

Kurash
You can't punch what you can't touch. Hell, the Hulk would be incapable of even perceiving Superman's presence.

truth

some how i have a feeling that superman vs. hulk is going to become what thanos vs. ds has

quanchi112
So, How will Hulk touch superman exactly, there is a massive speed difference, plus Superman CAN fly, Hulk isn't even stronger by much, especially at base level, where he isn't stronger than him at all. Here we go with the speed crap. I knew it was coming. when they have met before supes doesnt use speed and if he met this Hulk he might fly into him but wouldnt just dodge everything. They would brawl with each other and Hulk would clearly win.

Capt Spaulding
Thats how fights happen in comics. You dont see superspeed just winning this huge fight, Nope it would never happen. Hulk beat Sentry. One was passed out while one was still around raising hell. How didnt Hulk win? He was standing for pity's sake.

Sentry doesn't beat Superman at all either, keep fishing bub, your drawing on nothing but empty water

Capt Spaulding
Here we go with the speed crap. I knew it was coming. when they have met before supes doesnt use speed and if he met this Hulk he might fly into him but wouldnt just dodge everything. They would brawl with each other and Hulk would clearly win.

1.KMC rules specify they fight at full ability, and it's be shown countless times, hell even in the damn cartoon where he's a towering brick which is probably the only superman you know, where he fights at remarkable speeds, so as I can clearly see, you're just another hulkling, and not a very good one at that.

2. Hulk has a cosmic awareness or a spidey sense, oh noez!!!!

3.) this isn't the "Death of Superman" comic skippy

Kento
Here we go with the speed crap. I knew it was coming. when they have met before supes doesnt use speed and if he met this Hulk he might fly into him but wouldnt just dodge everything. They would brawl with each other and Hulk would clearly win. Yes, sure in a comic Superman wouldn't use his speed but it's well within his powers to just speedblitz and ko Hulk before Hulk can react. Near Light Speed + Insane Power = Hulk loosing.

emporerpants
tell me where i said that hulk didn't beat sentry quanchi. i didn't say it. yes, hulk beat sentry. because sentry fought stupid. superman would NOT fight stupid. also, this is kmc. the characters fight to the best of their ability, which means supes speed blitz the hell out of hulk. you sure you really want to cling to CIS/PIS as your argument for hulk winning?

Soljer
Here we go with the speed crap. I knew it was coming. when they have met before supes doesnt use speed and if he met this Hulk he might fly into him but wouldnt just dodge everything. They would brawl with each other and Hulk would clearly win.

The Hulk as seen in World War Hulk #5 wouldn't even beat Superman in a slugfest - hell, he only tied with the Sentry, who doesn't have anywhere near the strength or durability feats that Superman has.

Kutulu
Originally posted by emporerpants
also, this is kmc. the Marvel characters fight like idiots despite how they fight in an actual comic book and DC characters fight like supergeniuses to the best of their ability, not like how they actually fight in an actual DC comic, which means FTL speed blitz, T-vo, and Superman wanking if Superman is involved in any thread.

Fixed. laughing out loud

Kurash
Originally posted by Kutulu
Fixed. laughing out loud

at least you think youre funny

Capt Spaulding
The Hulk as seen in World War Hulk #5 wouldn't even beat Superman in a slugfest - hell, he only tied with the Sentry, who doesn't have anywhere near the strength or durability feats that Superman has.

again he's a hulkling, like xmeat and Devilgoblin, nothing new with him, just a typical troll/moron

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fixed. laughing out loud

Is that why Thor who is really a brawler gets so much credit here, or why Surfer who never transmutes anyone gets that credit here any way, Or Thanos who really wins most of the time thru smarts, prep, tech, or powerups is worshipped? Just stop.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is that why Thor who is really a brawler gets so much credit here, or why Surfer who never transmutes anyone gets that credit here any way, Or Thanos who really wins most of the time thru smarts, prep, tech, or powerups is worshipped? Just stop.

Hahah, Nvr admitting that Thanos wins most of the time? Hell hath frozen over.

quanchi112
The Hulk as seen in World War Hulk #5 wouldn't even beat Superman in a slugfest - hell, he only tied with the Sentry, who doesn't have anywhere near the strength or durability feats that Superman has. I was dreading this. I knew this would happen. Ok I disagree completely. Hulk won becuz he was standing while Sentry wasnt. He took everything that anyone threw at him in this entire run. He had his neck snapped when depowered and it also had no effect on him. Hulks rage imo calmed down and thats hwy he turned back becuz if he were drained he wouldnt have been able to turn back into the Hulk thirty or however many seconds later.

Capt Spaulding
just because he doesn't say Thanos beats Darkseid(which is a completelya ccurate statement btw) doesn't mean he doesn't know when Thanos has a majority no expression

quanchi112
Is that why Thor who is really a brawler gets so much credit here, or why Surfer who never transmutes anyone gets that credit here any way, Or Thanos who really wins most of the time thru smarts, prep, tech, or powerups is worshipped? Just stop. Thanos is more successful than Ds I am glad you admitted it. Good times.

emporerpants
how very original kutulu! you sure are funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-no.

Kutulu
again he's a hulkling, like xmeat and Devilgoblin, nothing new with him, just a typical troll/moron

Soljer
I was dreading this. I knew this would happen. Ok I disagree completely. Hulk won becuz he was standing while Sentry wasnt. He took everything that anyone threw at him in this entire run. He had his neck snapped when depowered and it also had no effect on him. Hulks rage imo calmed down and thats hwy he turned back becuz if he were drained he wouldnt have been able to turn back into the Hulk thirty or however many seconds later.

You can claim that if you want - I think it was clear from WWH5 that the Sentry and the Hulk were equals in their - more or less - slugfest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hahah, Nvr admitting that Thanos wins most of the time? Hell hath frozen over. You missed the point. We give marvel characters thier credit and then some.

Capt Spaulding
I was dreading this. I knew this would happen. Ok I disagree completely. Hulk won becuz he was standing while Sentry wasnt. He took everything that anyone threw at him in this entire run. He had his neck snapped when depowered and it also had no effect on him. Hulks rage imo calmed down and thats hwy he turned back becuz if he were drained he wouldnt have been able to turn back into the Hulk thirty or however many seconds later.
1. grammar
2. now your just making a bunch of assumptions, that can go either way, either way they don't look good for the Huc buddy

quanchi112
You can claim that if you want - I think it was clear from WWH5 that the Sentry and the Hulk were equals in their - more or less - slugfest. Why do you think that the Hulk turned into banner then?

Capt Spaulding

how irrelevent, it's what's happening amigo, and I saw it happening since Planet Hulk, step away from the jolly green giant's shadow, and read a good hulk comic IE Peter David's run

quanchi112
1. grammar
2. now your just making a bunch of assumptions, that can go either way, either way they don't look good for the Huc buddy Really though there is one thing that you cant argue and that is that the Hulk didnt lose to anyone in combat.

Kutulu
1. grammar
2. now your just making a bunch of assumptions, that can go either way, either way they don't look good for the Huc buddy

You are laughing at someone else's grammar when you don't know how to properly use a period. crazyeyes

Kutulu
how irrelevent, it's what's happening amigo, and I saw it happening since Planet Hulk, step away from the jolly green giant's shadow, and read a good hulk comic IE Peter David's run

Wow what an excellently written sentence, you must have been the king of grammar in your elementary school.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are laughing at someone else's grammar when you don't know how to properly use a period. crazyeyes

I didn't see a smiley or a lulz or lol. So when was he laughing?

Capt Spaulding

nor do I start sentences with capitols, smile

Kutulu
nor do I start sentences with capitols, smile

Wow yet another instance of amazing grammar.

Capt Spaulding
maybe you didn't see the smilie, no one catches the dry wit in it all, then again, I wouldn't exoect a hucling to catch it. Now maybe you'll be in the big leagues one of these days too smile

Kutulu
I didn't see a smiley or a lulz or lol. So when was he laughing?

Earlier in the thread he said the following in regards to someone else's grammar:

1. grammar

Kutulu
maybe you didn't see the smilie, no one catches the dry wit in it all, then again, I wouldn't exoect a hucling to catch it. Now maybe you'll be in the big leagues one of these days too smile

orly

Capt Spaulding
Earlier in the thread he said the following in regards to someone else's grammar: wow you missed his point too, you are slower than I gave you credit for...

Capt Spaulding
orly
laugh out loud smile

quanchi112
Wow yet another instance of amazing grammar. Its funny when people who criticize others for grammar dont use it themselves. I agree kuthulu.

emporerpants
i also forgo the capital letters capt spaulding! clearly we are too cool for school.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>