Ra's Al Ghul's return?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Who wants to see Ra's Al Ghul return in a future Batman movie? I know I do, he's one of my favorite villains of all time so he could return & they could also introduce the Lazarus Pit. It'd be perfect for him if he returns. The Scarecrow returning would be great to see but this time I'd like to see a darker & scarier take on the character.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ra's will return. I'm not sure when. Remember Ra's probably isn't dead, so he could definitely return.

DarkDethbringer
if you were reallya Ra's alGhul fan you wouldnt want him to return in BB movies as he was stripped ofhis values. Liam Neesan wasok but they madehim unimortal only seem that way, the Lazarus pits are too 'unrealistic' for Christy Nolan

braz
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
if you were reallya Ra's alGhul fan you wouldnt want him to return in BB movies as he was stripped ofhis values. Liam Neesan wasok but they madehim unimortal only seem that way, the Lazarus pits are too 'unrealistic' for Christy Nolan

Very true. I think it'd be cool to see him again though, but it would take up room for other villain appearances. I still wanna see: Bane, Poison Ivy, Two Face and maybe Riddler, they screwed him up in Batman Forever, he needs some recognition here IMO.

Ultimate Hulk43
It wouldn't take up other villain appearances, especially if Ra's isn't the only villain in the film.

DarkDethbringer
Poison Ivy wont happen unless they make her like BTAS liek a normal human with a plant motife. Bane wont happen and thanks to Nolan noneof the great villains willshow up

Ultimate Hulk43
I really don't want to see Poison Ivy in any Batman film but I do want to see villains like Bane, Killer Croc, & Clayface. Btw, Nolan is giving us the Joker who is THE GREATEST BATMAN VILLAIN OF ALL TIME. Plus, we may even see Two-Face so Nolan has my support & I definitely want to see the movie. It just screams "KICKASS!". Hell, I'll look at just about anything with the Joker in it (except if it involves Caesar Romero).

DarkDethbringer
Bane, Kilelr Croc and Clayface wont happen as they areboth unrealistic, an di meant teh created greaatvillains i dont liek the way hes doing anyone so far other than Scarecrow, but minalyjust cause Cillian Murphy saved it

Il.Mozalini
I was thoroughly bored by the character of Ras Al Ghul. I think he was a great villain to start with...but I don't see him realistically ever returning.

sindahouse
Though I think they killed the RAs character in BB, it would be nice to have him somehow in the background story. Make it as if Bruce discovers who Ras really is, his real age, the Lazarus pits and Talia. For me, that would redeem the Ras character.

Still didn't like how Ras trained bruce in BB. Wadda ya gonna do. wacko

Ultimate Hulk43
Ra's has never truly died. That's why the Lazarus Pit was created.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Poison Ivy wont happen unless they make her like BTAS liek a normal human with a plant motife. Bane wont happen and thanks to Nolan noneof the great villains willshow up

The great villains will show up. It all depends on who Nolan wants. As for Pam Isley, she is a horrible nemesis for Bruce and thus easily defeated. There is no neeed for Bane unless Chris Nolan uses some of the Knightfall storyline starting with Batman #497.

Ultimate Hulk43
Bane has the potential to be a better villain in all media (comics, television, films, etc.). It all depends on if the writer wants to make Bane better than he already is. Anyway, I agree, I think that the great villains will show up. We're already getting the Joker & Two-Face for "The Dark Knight" & they are two of the greatest Batman villains ever.

Superherovandal
Isn't Talia supposed to be in TDK?

sindahouse
Talia, Hmmmm. I actually dont research thses things when it comes to movies. Who do u reckon would play a good Talia?

NoFate007
Ra's is dead movie-wise. There's no Lazarus Pit. No human can survive the crash along with the explosion. The Lazarus Pit is too much fantasy for the realism that Nolan is going for. No more Ra's. Sorry guys. Awesome villain in the comics and the movie, but you're not getting a return from him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Isn't Talia supposed to be in TDK?

She was rumored tom be in it, but I don't think she is.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, it'd be too many villains to include.

sindahouse
Originally posted by NoFate007
Ra's is dead movie-wise. There's no Lazarus Pit. No human can survive the crash along with the explosion. The Lazarus Pit is too much fantasy for the realism that Nolan is going for. No more Ra's. Sorry guys. Awesome villain in the comics and the movie, but you're not getting a return from him.

Now was there a need for that. We can at least hope for it. Ur the type of guy who tells the kiddies that there aint no Santa Claus. Party pooper.
stick out tongue

lol

(kiddin dude, ur probably right)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by NoFate007

How do you know their wasn't a Lazarus Pit? Ra's can easily return.

SelinaAndBruce
Unfortunately a real Batman can only battle realistic villains eliminating a great deal of his foes from ever being castable. Crossing my fingers Joker is done justice

Ultimate Hulk43
If Heath Ledger's performance is anywhere near Jack Nicholson's or at leas the animated version, I'll be happy because we all know Jack & Mark did the Joker justice.

SelinaAndBruce
My only fear is that in the post Spiderman comic book movie renaissance they will make the Joker TOO serious and miss out on the fact that he is also kind of zany in a dark diabolical way.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm pretty sure Nolan's smart enough to make the Joker both goofy & diabolical for "The Dark Knight".

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
If Heath Ledger's performance is anywhere near Jack Nicholson's or at leas the animated version, I'll be happy because we all know Jack & Mark did the Joker justice.

I believe that Ledgers performance will be better than Nicholson's.

Superherovandal
at least the animated one? the animated Joker is quite literally the best Joker. one million X better than nicholson. Only thing that limited him was that he couldn't kill anyone as it was a children's cartoon. but otherwise Mark Hamill is the Joker. I doubt Ledger will be even close to him.

SelinaAndBruce
I like animated Joker and Nicholson's Joker about equally though the animated one has an edge because he could be zanier

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The animated Joker was great, but Nolan's Joker will not be like that.

Ultimate Hulk43
And how would you know?

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
And how would you know?

He knows because Nolan doesn't want all the zany, wacky, goofy stuff found in BTAS or Batman 89 for that matter. Nolan made it known that he wants his Batman universe to be as realistic as possible...

Ultimate Hulk43
Meh, a more sadistic Joker doesn't mean the world's going to end. I want a scar Joker. Hell, I want a scarier Batman movie. Batman Begins was dark but now it's time to take it up a notch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.