The Scorpion/The Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
I really would love to see the Scorpion in Spider-Man 4. He's so underrated & for him to appear in a Spider-Man movie would be great. He deserves it & it would certainly make him a little more popular than he currently is. As for the Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, she needs to be introduced in SM-4, especially if they plan on having the Black Cat in the movies. I'd hate for her to appear out of nowhere & then we see her origin told in flashback sequences.

Ultimate Hulk43
Damn, I forgot to include the "Both" option. But, if I had to choose, I'd definitely choose Mac Gargan/the Scorpion.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm sure The Lizard wil be in part 4. A lizard/scorpion team up would be nice to fight Parker, then add in The Black Cat to help Parker out.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I really would love to see the Scorpion in Spider-Man 4. He's so underrated & for him to appear in a Spider-Man movie would be great. He deserves it & it would certainly make him a little more popular than he currently is. As for the Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, she needs to be introduced in SM-4, especially if they plan on having the Black Cat in the movies. I'd hate for her to appear out of nowhere & then we see her origin told in flashback sequences.
You know you just want to see Mac Venom

Kal of Krypton
Ohhhh, Tough choice, but I pick BC.

Ultimate Hulk43

Yoshi Fanatic
I would want to see Black Cat in a Spiderman movie. We need to see a girl go against a villain. The guys are having all the fun...

Ultimate Hulk43
If she is introduced I want her to be like her incarnation in the 90's animated series.

Spiderman_RJ
please god not the alwfull story!BC has no place in spiderman movie as the ending of 3 left clear there will be no love interest to shaken mj post.
bc would be merely a comong thief in the movie like a eye candy, and felicia deserve more.

steverules
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
I would want to see Black Cat in a Spiderman movie. We need to see a girl go against a villain. The guys are having all the fun...

You forget...Aunt May got to have fun by hitting Ock in the head with an umbrella...PWNED!!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
please god not the alwfull story!BC has no place in spiderman movie as the ending of 3 left clear there will be no love interest to shaken mj post.
bc would be merely a comong thief in the movie like a eye candy, and felicia deserve more.

yeah Im afraid RJ is right.the way the third ended with no romance at all between him and gwen I seriously doubt there would be any love interest between him and black cat.I always wanted to see gwen on the big screen but shes wasted though if he doesnt romance her.That would be the only way I would see another one of these sequals is if black cat was in it but I would be even more so dissapointed if there was no romance with her either. mad that would suck.but they way the third ended,as RJ said,doesnt look we will get to see him romance her if she IS in a sequal.

steverules
There wasn't much point in Gwen being in 3

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by steverules
There wasn't much point in Gwen being in 3

Gwen is going to be in part 4

steverules
yer...her scene in the movie will be

GWEN: Hi Pete

and then thats her scene for the movie done

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by steverules
yer...her scene in the movie will be

GWEN: Hi Pete

and then thats her scene for the movie done

so true,but if gwen is on 4 ill bet she will be connors pet lab girl.
btw,what happened to bigest spiderman fan? oh yah, i forgot,flash thompson was wasted as a mere jock in first.and he wasnt even BLOND!
whats was the point in calling him flash.

steverules
I can see the story line now...Gwen gives birth to little lizards that are going to take over the world unless spider-man can stop them in time

Mr Parker
btw,what happened to bigest spiderman fan? oh yah, i forgot,flash thompson was wasted as a mere jock in first.and he wasnt even BLOND!

yeah flash like so many other characters such as robbie and betty brant are just useless characters that do nothing in these movies.flash shouldnt have even been in the first film since they never even developed his character.same thing with robbie and betty.they might as well not be in these movies since they wont even develop their characters.

Ultimate Hulk43
They aren't useless, they are essential to his origins & the development of his character.

Sparkz

He wasn't called Flash because he had blonde hair...he was called it because he was a good athlete and could run fast. And in early Spider-man, thats all Flash was, he didn't develop his character till he went to college really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.