What would happen to Juggs if...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
What would happen to Juggernaut if...
-Black bolt screamed at him in the top of his lungs
-Superman went all out with his laser vision on him
-Darkseid used his omega beams on him
-the flash were to vibrate through him (that's if he could)

janus77
Originally posted by Scarlet315
1. BB would get his larynx reconfigured by Juggernaut.
2. Superman would be kissing Juggernaut's chest ... because he'd just walk through the h-v.
3. Juggernaut would look bemused and remind him that the OB shit only works in a DC environment... then he'd get manhandled by Darkseid, Cyttorak would scream in pain - somewhere across the dimensions - and Juggernaut would die.
4. Flash would bounce off Juggernaut's forcefield/charmed form and split into billions of particles vibrating off at light-speed velocities in random directions.

big grin

Symmetric Chaos
None of them would do anything unless this is the Kirbyseid OE.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by janus77
1. BB would get his larynx reconfigured by Juggernaut.
2. Superman would be kissing Juggernaut's chest ... because he'd just walk through the h-v.
3. Juggernaut would look bemused and remind him that the OB shit only works in a DC environment... then he'd get manhandled by Darkseid, Cyttorak would scream in pain - somewhere across the dimensions - and Juggernaut would die.
4. Flash would bounce off Juggernaut's forcefield/charmed form and split into billions of particles vibrating off at light-speed velocities in random directions.

big grin

I agree...only the OE would have a chance of affecting him.

TricksterPriest

Bolt's scream: Juggs:"Why you yelling in my ear?! I'm gonna rip your throat out!"

Supe's HV: Juggs: "Hahaha! I'm a mean red wrecking machine, and you're on the train tracks, boy scout!"

The Omega Effect: "Do you know who I am?!" Darkseid: "Irrelevant." (At this point, two things are likely to happen. Darkseid either shoots the Omega Beams to knock Jugg's helmet off, after which a mindrape commences, or....the OE erases Juggernaut.) Scenario 1: Darkseid: "Who is your lord and master?" Juggernaut: "Darkseid, *****." Scenario 2: *Juggernaut is being erased by the OE* Juggs: "But, I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhhhhhhh...........?!"

Flash's vibrational attack: Juggernaut: "Huh? did something just hit me?"

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bolt's scream: Juggs:"Why you yelling in my ear?! I'm gonna rip your throat out!"

Supe's HV: Juggs: "Hahaha! I'm a mean red wrecking machine, and you're on the train tracks, boy scout!"

The Omega Effect: "Do you know who I am?!" Darkseid: "Irrelevant." (At this point, two things are likely to happen. Darkseid either shoots the Omega Beams to knock Jugg's helmet off, after which a mindrape commences, or....the OE erases Juggernaut.) Scenario 1: Darkseid: "Who is your lord and master?" Juggernaut: "Darkseid, *****." Scenario 2: *Juggernaut is being erased by the OE* Juggs: "But, I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhhhhhhh...........?!"

Flash's vibrational attack: Juggernaut: "Huh? did something just hit me?"

laughing

R u a ****in aasss..??? Did u really just scream in my ear, (I think he just screamed in my ear), Im the Juggernaut B****, Ima rip ya throat out, Im bad, the baddest muh****er in the world, u ever seen a costume like mine??? big grin

Hannibal-Lector
Current Juggs dies... ne other version of him would be slightly confused and wondering if a fly had struck him

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Current Juggs dies... ne other version of him would be slightly confused and wondering if a fly had struck him

LMAO

charlemagne9746
DS is beyond the power of Cyttorak....he would erase the Juggeranaut. Flash is the only other one that might could affect Juggernaut....if he could get through the force field.

Cosmo Kramer
I saw a thing with Superman and Juggernaut once.

Juggernaut: Where the hell am I?
Superman: You shouln't be here.

Superman knocks him the hell out! BAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
I saw a thing with Superman and Juggernaut once.

Juggernaut: Where the hell am I?
Superman: You shouln't be here.

Superman knocks him the hell out! BAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

i cannot tell you how wrong you are my dear sir...

Cosmo Kramer
Never.

Grinning Goku
Another question, what would happen if The Destroyer opened up his visor all the way and fired the beam at the Juggernaut?

Lethal_Rise
THUPAMAN VERSUS THE THING FROM THE FANTASTHTIC FOUR, WA-BAM- WA-BAM WA-BAM!!!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Flash's vibrational attack: Juggernaut: "Huh? did something just hit me?" Not to say you're wrong, but you should know that your bias is showing. You should make sure that's covered up before you go into public like this.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector

What makes you say I am by the by?

Soljer
Is grinning goku's avatar what I think it is?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Soljer
Is grinning goku's avatar what I think it is? I thought so, but after another second of looking, think it's that Tron guy.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I thought so, but after another second of looking, think it's that Tron guy.

Tron guy? I'm not seeing it...

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Soljer
Tron guy? I'm not seeing it... That guy that is dressed up like Tron, and has a massive mooseknuckle?
Otherwise, if he really does have a vagina as his avy...

Then...

No wait, nevermind the Tron comment, I looked again...

long pig
That guy that is dressed up like Tron, and has a massive mooseknuckle?
Otherwise, if he really does have a vagina as his avy...

Then...

No wait, nevermind the Tron comment, I looked again...
You two better not report him. Nothing worse than two damn tattle-tales. Not that you're both planning on reporting him, but I'm just saying there's nothing less respectable than a tattler. Also, good job on the tourney. Couldn't think of a better person to lose to. I hope you win.

As for the thread, the OE would probably work. I don't know if DS is > Cytorak, but he may be. The rest, well....Jug could sleep through them without being woken up.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by long pig
You two better not report him. Nothing worse than two damn tattle-tales. Not that you're both planning on reporting him, but I'm just saying there's nothing less respectable than a tattler. Also, good job on the tourney. Couldn't think of a better person to lose to. I hope you win.

As for the thread, the OE would probably work. I don't know if DS is > Cytorak, but he may be. The rest, well....Jug could sleep through them without being woken up. Umm... what?
On all accounts in the first paragraph.

long pig
Umm... what?
On all accounts in the first paragraph.
On all accounts in the first paragraph?

What?

Jebus reborn
On all accounts in the first paragraph?

What? I have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about.

long pig
I have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about.
Well, I guess the ignorance is mutual.

I said nice job in the tourney and I hope you win.

Now, tell me what YOU were talking about.

Jebus reborn
Well, I guess the ignorance is mutual.

I said nice job in the tourney and I hope you win.

Now, tell me what YOU were talking about. I'm not in the tourney though...confused

I was talking about his avy... plus, why would I report him?

His Airness
We need more vagina around the forum......

long pig
I'm not in the tourney though...confused

I was talking about his avy... plus, why would I report him?
You're not?

Then who the **** did I lose to? Who the **** are you, then?

Hmm....what the hell is going on here, dammit?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by His Airness
We need more vagina around the forum......
i agree eek!

Soljer

As for the thread, the OE would probably work. I don't know if DS is > Cytorak, but he may be. The rest, well....Jug could sleep through them without being woken up.

Uhhhmm...**** off?

Not that I'd ever be a rat, but you're no one to be telling me what I better or better not do.

Green Scar

Laugh it all off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.