mary jane is a SKRULL! BUHAWUWAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
ewwwwwwwwww......thats too far quesada!! grab the torches and forks folks! you know what to do!

llagrok
FOR REAL?

steverules
When was this?

Menetnashté
You're kidding right? I mean seriously you must be kidding...

Spiderman_RJ
last convention one fan asked that and quesade replyed , ladies and gents there is the plot of one more day.

browse for it on internet and you may find this interview.its correlated to all the skrull invasion plan now in development,aparently the skrulls were the responsible for the civil war having infiltrated as villains and heroes.

mj being a skrull would fit quesade plans to separate peter from mj withouth killing her or make them divorce, since she was a skrull he really didnt marry her (mj),and the mj (whereever she is,if she is still alive) may be a total renewed character.
for this is just another shot own their own foot,if they didnt want mj they should had gotten rid of her long time,
lets hope the gwen that had sex with norman was a skrull too,ehehe.

Swanky-Tuna
Does that mean Pete was gettin' it on with a skrull? I hope skrull aren't asexual.

Spiderman_RJ
no but if i knew i was banging a shape shifting i would very pissed for not being able to **** betty brant,carol davis,or gwen.

Arachnid1
Dude, I'm not that gullable. Nothing will change my mind either. Just wait.

steverules
The Amazing spider-skrull...out now refunds not included

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
last convention one fan asked that and quesade replyed , ladies and gents there is the plot of one more day.

browse for it on internet and you may find this interview.its correlated to all the skrull invasion plan now in development,aparently the skrulls were the responsible for the civil war having infiltrated as villains and heroes.

mj being a skrull would fit quesade plans to separate peter from mj withouth killing her or make them divorce, since she was a skrull he really didnt marry her (mj),and the mj (whereever she is,if she is still alive) may be a total renewed character.
for this is just another shot own their own foot,if they didnt want mj they should had gotten rid of her long time,
I read somewhere where the person said the Skrulls had nothing to do with the Civil War, that they just sat back and watched, and I don't think the skrulls have been doing it that long have they? I thought it was just like recent business like after House of M

Spiderman_RJ
so far i've read,the skrulls have set 'spies" between heroes and villains a long time,even in one member of the iluminati, and some of those histories go back way to the 70s (our seventies), so yes its a old event,but in comics story line somewhat recent.
rumours are dead cap america is also a skrull (although i dbbt as the shield would know, unless the top brass are also skrull),and maybe even the red skull, who may have been actually red skrull! haha got that?

i dont even wanna know how all this crap will unfold.

GGS
One of the worse ideas ever how are the going to explain what happened to the people they replaced for all those years and what if people actually liked the 'Skrull' versions of the characters that where replaced. What's next a Skrull Gwen Stacey lol.

ragesRemorse

Sounds like a retarded ploy

Superherovandal
i don't know why they would want the civil war to occur. Earth's defenses are stronger because of it. it has a super team for every state in the US.

Swanky-Tuna
The heroes you have to worry about are the ones who can cross the country and/or planet in minutes anyway.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by Superherovandal
i don't know why they would want the civil war to occur. Earth's defenses are stronger because of it. it has a super team for every state in the US.

well if what i said its true,and they are really skrull among both hero and villain then what if, a skrull was responsible for the super heores serums? he could cripple earth defense in instant,and since the heroes would be facing each other,earth would be on their mercy (of course in the end they would solve their diference in order to counter the alien threat)

ankur29
mary jane(kirsten dunst)is a SKRULL! BUHAWUWAH..........how else coudl she be so ugly

Scythe
Ah gay...

Locard
how unoriginal . they already did the same thing with the Human's Torch wife.
i hope this is a bad joke

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Locard
how unoriginal . they already did the same thing with the Human's Torch wife.
i hope this is a bad joke
You do realize this is becoming what civil war was last year right?

Ulysses
MJ is not going to be a Skrull. I'll eat my hat if I turn out to be wrong.

Spiderman_RJ
will you want fries with it?

Mr Parker
Hey RJ.you never answred my question I posed you sometime back which was -how do you lie my new sig? big grin

Ulysses
will you want fries with it?
I think the hat will be enough, but thanks.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Hey RJ.you never answred my question I posed you sometime back which was -how do you lie my new sig? big grin

its cool but he is dead long ago........curse avi arad.

Mr Parker
he is not dead now.as long as you have sony making these movies with parker having organic webshooters-man-spider is still alive. mad remember organics=man-spider.

Spiderman_RJ
whatever parker, the first too movie were at least enjoyable, entertaining thats what a movie should be.

Mr Parker
the second one I wont argue with you on very much,it was much better than the first one was,much more loyal to the comicbook with much better special effects.but the first one was plain dog doo like man-spider 3 was,it seriously looked like it was written by someone with the ideas of a 5 year old.people just were so excited about the fact that a spiderman movie had finally been made,that they were not objective about it enough to remove the blinders to see how horribly writeen the movie REALLY was and is.they only loved it so much because it was the first spiderman movie and only one made at the time.once when man-spider 2 came out,which is much more like the kind of spiderman movie I would have expected to see in the first one,when the second one came out.

people started to acknowledge that the first one wasnt that good.btw,I finally saw MAN-SPIDER 3 and i did not think it was possible,but the people that said its even worse than the first one was were right.the first one is really bad,but this one tops even that one.after seeing this one,i cant bear to bring myself to see another one.the only way I will is if the black cat is in it.Man i was so much hoping that he would at least lose interest in mary jane and would fall in love with gwen.I doubt we will ever see gwen again in another film though since that DIDNT happen. mad at least they didnt become bastards like thew writer in the spiderman comics was who had gwen killed.I pretty much lost interest in the spiderman comics when they killed sweet gwendy,she was my favorite supporting character in the comics. mad I wish they would kill off mary jane but that will never happen.

Spiderman_RJ
i described everything you hated on my trhead about how bad the movie was,i also had hoped of at least a FLIRT between gwen and peter but it was just eye candy to suck us real fans into watching what we already expected to be a crap movie becouse of venom,.....and as ashame as i am to admit,we took the bait :P.
i was really hoping that they would get rid of mj one way or another,but they put her as damsel in distress AGAIN! and the ending where they got back toguether tells you EXACTLY that there will be no room for black cat romance (wich i prefer in the comics rather then mj,the writer just misuse her as a *****).
next movie is problably closure for sandman and the lizard,the histories could easily be tied in since they are both molecular acidents,maybe but i doubt they could include sable (for eye candy too id guess).
what i hate most about the movie is robbie has no real role,he just stays there and mumble of peter or spiderman in stupid lines, i mean WTF he is EDITOR CHIEF! only in the third he positioned himself against johna on peter behalf and even so mildly.

Mr Parker
Like i said before ,you have FINALLY come around to your senses and realise these man-spider movies are really horribly written.that has always been one of my gripes about them is that robbie and betty brant are useless characters.they just stand there and say a few lines here and there and thats it.No character development at all!!! I was thinking that by the time man-spider two came around,that would improve and we would see some character development from them.thats why I liked the 90's cartoon so much better because the storys are so much better.They utilized robbies character in that show and you got to know him and they made him a part of the show.He should be a part of these movies but he's not.He's just in the background to utter a few sentences.

This movie was the most screentime Betty Brant ever had in it.part of the reason the first one was so stupid was they never even bothered to even introduce the characters of Robbie or Betty.for people who never read the comic,they didnt even know who those people were or why they were even there.sheesh.Yeah I cant handle another man-spider movie.its always the same old tiresome thing.Mary Jane in distress and spidey comes to save the day.thats tiresome and old.I thought for sure since Venom was in it he would fall in love with Gwen and blow her off,that the suit would change him and make him really bad.the other thing that sucked about it was the symbiote was never a suit in the comics.It bonded with him and he couldnt take it off.he didnt have a choice of putting it on or taking it off in the comics.geez. Plus he never became a really bad person like he did in the comics or cartoon either other than when he threw that pumpkin bomb back at Harry.

And they totally ruined Sandmans character just like they did with doc ock.Making him into a super nice guy and having him have a child? WTF is up with that!!!!! not to mention what we already knew making him uncle bens killer.Plus there was no explanation whatsoever for the symbiote coming to earth either.were just suppose to automatically believe that a live moving alien thing just drops out of the sky from another planet everyday of our lives.Geez how stupid.the 90's cartoon show that had venom in it was a hundred times better than this movie.Also they have Eddie Brock as a young college student who is in love with gwen stacy.WTF is up with that!!!!!!!!! yeah thats the only way I would ever see another one of these MAN-SPIDER movies is if the black cat was in it because like i said,I didnt think it would be possible for this movie to be more stupid than the first one was,but it is.I wish they would do the true spidey fans a favor.end it all as a trilogy and reboot it all over again like 10 years from now ALA a batman begins.what I think is hysterical is some people are actually saying that its the best spidey movie of them all. laughing those kind of people who say that must be on the pipe or something. laughing

oh and to top it off,they never even called him SANDMAN or VENOM.I wanted to hear the symbiote say-we call ourselves venom.we eat brains and want yours.something like that.FirsT that idiot Raimi goes and makes doc ock mister nice guy and now he does the same thing with sandman.Raimi is an ass.he goes and kills off spideys best villains.first green goblin,then doc ock and now venom. mad may Raimi burn in hell for ruining the imiage of my hero and betraying the comicbook. mad also that green goblin costume was even more of a joke than the first one was.WTF!!!! A GLIDER???? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman_RJ
Wrong the news reporter called him sandman,but venom is only a creature in black spider suit,ahahah.

and wrong again in the comics peter though the simbiont was a smart cloth,so he used to take if off like his suit regularly,and for sleeping too,but when he slept the suit would crawl back and take over him to use adrenaline,wich was the reason peter was always tired.

Mr Parker
boy I cant believe how much the spidey section has change here at KMC RJ can you? I was gone for like a year just like you were,I come back and you and steve rules are the only oldie posters still around posting in this section.many of the long time oldies such as doc ock,spencer smythe,spyspider,spideys sister,and doctor strng bad who used to post here all the time,are all gone,its all a bunch of newbies i have never seen before!!!!! can you believe it? eek! its changed so much here that Paola isnt even a mod here anymore.wow,wonder what happened to this place? confused eek!

Spiderman_RJ
yep, i only returned becouse of the movie,wich sucked,im going to register at comic book resources,they have a much better community there.i only lurk there but now i will become a active member.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/

Mr Parker
oh yeah,I've heard about that place.yeah I think i will as well,this place has really gone to hell.thanks for posting that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.