Pre Crisis Super Man Vs Tyrant/Mephisto/Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
He fights them one after another and Mephisto is in his realm.

Rorschach
He loses against Tyrant and Galactus. I'm not sure how he'd fare against Mephisto.

Darth_Erebus2
Galactus or Tyrant alone would kill him in a picosecond

guy222
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
He fights them one after another and Mephisto is in his realm.

Has Galactus had a Big Mac laughing out loud

I being silly. Its Friday

Magee
Well consider a pre crisis sneeze destroyed a solar system, a burp could destroy countless ones. Pre-crisis Superboy pulled loads of planets through space on a huge cosmic chain lol. He can time travel under his own power and cross galaxies in seconds. Do not underestimate the pre criss S logo.

charlemagne9746
Pre-Crisis Supes is no joke, however...I don't think he could take any of these three. Considering his weakness to magic....Mephisto should be able to beat him. The Power Cosmic could drain Superman of his powers...so, I don't see him beating Tyrant or Big G.

Darkseid still slapped pre-crisis Superman around...so, I know Big G should be able to do it also.

If this was all strictly hand to hand...or tests of strength...then Superman might win that..lol

kuhne
I'll put it simply, Pre-Crisis Superman (hacks included) and Pre-Crisis superboy vs ALL the marvel universe.

The supermen win.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by kuhne
I'll put it simply, Pre-Crisis Superman (hacks included) and Pre-Crisis superboy vs ALL the marvel universe.

The supermen win.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

kuhne
I'm sorry! do you know pre-crisis superman? whats to stop him from coming up with "Super Marvel Universe Deconstruction Blast" or something equaly retarded? in my opinion pre-crisis superman - superboy VS threads shouldn't exist. they are way too cheap. So galactus eats planets? so what? pre-crisis juggled with them.. give me a break, its a no contest.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm sorry! do you know pre-crisis superman? whats to stop him from coming up with "Super Marvel Universe Deconstruction Blast" or something equaly retarded? in my opinion pre-crisis superman - superboy VS threads shouldn't exist. they are way too cheap. So galactus eats planets? so what? pre-crisis juggled with them.. give me a break, its a no contest.

smile

kuhne
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
smile

ok a smile makes me feel better than an eye roll!

Symmetric Chaos
ok a smile makes me feel better than an eye roll!

smile

celestialdemon
The team wins.

quanchi112
superman loses to all of these combatants.

Terryc250
yes i know pre-crises superman with his new power in every comic, sneezing and moving galaxies etc, still no match for a full powered galactus, full powered G is as strong as eternity isnt he

Emperor Ashtar
Who said Galactus was at full power here?

kuhne
I still say superman takes it

Priest
all three could solo supes.

Darth_Erebus2
Who said Galactus was at full power here?

Galactus doesn't need to be at full power here. He could be weak and starving and he'd still be more than a match for the overrated overhyped sneeze machine.

Please remember Pre Crisis superman was very inconsistant in his showings. One minute he's sneezing a solar system and the next he's getting punched out by The Hulk

Galactus with his cosmic awarness would probably just turn PC Supes into kryptonite.

kuhne
i dunno, its hard to beat someone who moves extremly ridiculously faster than light

quanchi112

The supermen win. laughing are u serious?????? laughing

Mr Master
i dunno, its hard to beat someone who moves extremly ridiculously faster than light

It's even more difficult to defeat someone who doesn't need to move,
and can still surpass the distance reached by rediculous light speeds. erm

Magee
Its even harder to beat some one who pulled a new power out of his ass every other issue. Really the amount of insane crazy powers pre crisis Superman has done and therefore can be counted in this fight... Its crazy. He can simply go back in time and kill each one of them when they had little or no power. Tyrant being the exception. Would Galactus not feel a speedblitz from some one who can throw planets like marbles and pull loads of them along on a huge cosmic chain? I doubt it.

hush
is it DBTyrant? if so he wins if not he gets killd and Mephisto/Galactus kill him to.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Magee
Its even harder to beat some one who pulled a new power out of his ass every other issue.

Galactus only needs the power he already has.

Really the amount of insane crazy powers pre crisis Superman has done and therefore can be counted in this fight... Its crazy.

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can make a Sun go Nova?

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can manifest Black Holes that can swallow Galaxies?

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can surpass the Speed of Light
many times over in Hyperspace?

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can peer/look into the PAST (even SS can do it)

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can destroy a World/Planet with a single strike?

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can absorb Stellar Energy? (Superman's power source)

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can create Red Sun radiation or Kryptonite with a thought?
(Two Superman weaknesses)

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can create beings,
that have complete control over their molecules, aswell as the Molecules of others?

This is only considering Galactus' creations ... what? 1 maybe 2% of his power?

With the exception of Tyrant.

But then again, FP Tyrant and Normal Galactus fought,

and they destroyed thousands of Galaxies.

He can simply go back in time and kill each one of them when they had little or no power. Tyrant being the exception.

So Superman can return to the previous Universe when Galactus was Galan?

I doubt it, but even if he could,

I'm sure Galactus (who can timetravel) would meet him there before he arrived.

Would Galactus not feel a speedblitz from some one who can throw planets like marbles and pull loads of them along on a huge cosmic chain? I doubt it.

You're under the impression that Galactus is an ox when he moves.

Galactus can move at and react at faster than light speeds,
(he doesn't rely too much on physical combat)

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6131/w79ny.th.jpg

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mr Master

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can manifest Black Holes that can swallow Galaxies?

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can peer/look into the PAST (even SS can do it)

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can destroy a World/Planet with a single strike?

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can absorb Stellar Energy? (Superman's power source)

Doesn't Galactus create characters that can create Red Sun radiation or Kryptonite with a thought?

that have complete control over their molecules, aswell as the Molecules of others?

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6131/w79ny.th.jpg eek: eek!

Galactus is the new Flash wink .

Lonelygirl15

That scan means nothing it implies the speed of thought is faster than the speed oflight. erm

quanchi112
supes dies hard in every battle every single time

Thanos_THOTU
Tyrant will give Pre-crisis Superman a butcher like never before.
Mephisto will kick Pre-crisis Superman's ass all over his relam with no effort.
Galactus would MURDER him so brutaly that you can't even imagine.

quanchi112
yes i agree supes doesnt even come close in any of these battles. not even close.

xjustice69x
i dont think superman has much of a chance vs any of them either

G-Mafia
blink Superman gets wrecked in these fights, this is SPITE.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Lonelygirl15
That scan means nothing it implies the speed of thought is faster than the speed oflight. erm And yet, it is meaningless, since Galactus moves faster than both of them...

Emperor Ashtar
Pre -Crisis supes is not losing to Galactus.

Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Galactus doesn't need to be at full power here. He could be weak and starving and he'd still be more than a match for the overrated overhyped sneeze machine.

Any reason why besides clear animosity towards supes?

Please remember Pre Crisis superman was very inconsistant in his showings. One minute he's sneezing a solar system and the next he's getting punched out by The Hulk

He was caught by Surpirse when he fought the Hulk, after that he owned him.

Galactus with his cosmic awarness would probably just turn PC Supes into kryptonite.

Superman has fared well in a weakened condition before, he can still take the majoirty.

Terryc250
^are you joking?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Terryc250
^are you joking?

PC supes can dd most of those feats with ease.

Jebus reborn
PC supes can dd most of those feats with ease. What the f**k?
Seriously, get off his cock.
He got beat by Mongul, and Darkseid, etc.
To my knowledge, he doesn't have any feats of him defeating people on Galactus's level (and a severely weakened Anti-Monitor doesn't really count).

Also, question, has Superman ever beaten someone who has arranged stars to look like flowers, and has wiped out half a universe?

Galactus has.

tooa/presence
galactus would eat superman...literally

jitwu
PC superman builds the machine Reed Richards used in Last planet standing in 1 second and owns galactus and tyrant. Mephisto owns him cos mephisto uses magic.

Juntai
Anti-cosmic-vision ftw. shifty

lionking
fullpowered tyrant would beat superman prime and now your talking pre crisis superman?

BIG G would one shot him

guy222
team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.