Ryu Hayabusa, The Vigor Emperor, and Murai VS Morrigan Aensland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lazy MFer
All fighters are at their best, who's going to win?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
All fighters are at their best, who's going to win? Hotty goes down sadly.

Who else?
Lazy Bastard, you've got the nerve to confront me about spite threads.

Morrigan EASILY destroys them, in her normal form, (her form before her DS3 ending) she still destroys them. SHES A CLASS S DARSTALKER!!!

It's a damn shame, that other then me and Snafu, nobody can make a decent thread.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
It's a damn shame, that other then me and Snafu, nobody can make a decent thread. You made a Jedah vs. Shadow thread and a Xemnas vs. Jedah thread looking for someone to take him down, and you failed. Doesn't sound like good thread making to me.

Xenogears
What can Morrigan do?

Lazy MFer
Lazy Bastard, you've got the nerve to confront me about spite threads.

Morrigan EASILY destroys them, in her normal form, (her form before her DS3 ending) she still destroys them. SHES A CLASS S DARSTALKER!!!

It's a damn shame, that other then me and Snafu, nobody can make a decent thread. Chill, just how strong is a class S anyway, man?

Who else?
Chill, just how strong is a class S anyway, man? Don't try and act like you don't know, Jedah is an class S.

When Morrigan was a baby she was considered class S, she was too powerful even then. Which is why Belial sealed her power away. Morrigan is like 300 years old now, she's had hell of alot of time to increase her power and did it even with out the other 2 halves. She is also the new ruler of Makai now. Makai is now part of her, possibly. In all honesty, she MAY have the power destroy Jedah, despite the fact that she is several thousand years younger.

You might as well have taken the NG guys out and put in Dan and 2 Servebots, it will all be the same to her.

And lets stop making threads involving DS characters, please, their gonna end up like Akuma on this forum.Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You made a Jedah vs. Shadow thread and a Xemnas vs. Jedah thread looking for someone to take him down, and you failed. Doesn't sound like good thread making to me. As you already know, spite was not inteneded, and so what, I made 2 bad threads, hang me.

Violent2Dope
Has Morrigan ever split a planet? VE has.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Xenogears
What can Morrigan do?

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Has Morrigan ever split a planet? VE has. Morrigan is an S class DS, She can kill Pyron and he can do WAY more then split a planet. Morrigan at her full power is even stronger than Demetri.

Violent2Dope
She is an S class DS, She can, can kill Pyron and he can do WAY more then split a planet. Prove it.

Xenogears
Someone list feats for Morrigan and things such as her durability, strength, speed, powers, etc.; not, she's an S class DS, someone else is an S class DS so whatever that person can do she can do.

Lazy MFer

And lets stop making threads involving DS characters, please, their gonna end up like Akuma on this forum. As you already know, spite was not inteneded, and so what, I made 2 bad threads, hang me. You still made one more spite thread then me. And stop making DS threads?! I like DS.

Who else?
Prove it. Every time Demetri and Morrigan fought, it ended in a draw. Demetri at these times was at his full power, using the same power he used to kill Pyron. Morrigan was at the highest level she can get at the time, which is one 3rd of her real power. At one 3rd of her power she is able to come close if not to the creature that killed Pyron. At the end of DS3 Morrigan fuses with with Lilith. Bringing her at at two thirds of her power. Surpassing Pyron and possibly rivaling Demetri's new power he gained from defeating Pyron. Many sources say she gained the rest of her power upon Belial's death, many do not address that issue but at two 3rds of her power, she will be more then enough for these 3. If Belial thinks Morrigan was too strong and he can kill Jedah in 1 move, then I'm sure Morrigan is too strong.Originally posted by Lazy MFer
You still made one more spite thread then me. And stop making DS threads?! I like DS. I urge you, if you got somthin to say about DS, PLEASE take it to the Morrigan VS Jedah thread.

Violent2Dope
Every time Demetri and Morrigan fought, it ended in a draw. Demetri at these times was at his full power, using the same power he used to kill Pyron. Morrigan was at the highest level she can get at the time, which is one 3rd of her real power. At one 3rd of her power she is able to come close if not to the creature that killed Pyron. At the end of DS3 Morrigan fuses with with Lilith. Bringing her at at two thirds of her power. Surpassing Pyron and possibly rivaling Demetri's new power he gained from defeating Pyron. Many sources say she gained the rest of her power upon Belial's death, many do not address that issue but at two 3rds of her power, she will be more then enough for these 3. If Belial thinks Morrigan was too strong and he can kill Jedah in 1 move, then I'm sure Morrigan is too strong. I urge you, if you got somthin to say about DS, PLEASE take it to the Morrigan VS Jedah thread. Oh ok I was aware of everything besides her drawing with Demitri at 1/3 power with that info yeah she would win. On a side note who do you think would win between Demitri before his fight with Belial and Morrigan complete?

Lazy MFer
Every time Demetri and Morrigan fought, it ended in a draw. Demetri at these times was at his full power, using the same power he used to kill Pyron. Morrigan was at the highest level she can get at the time, which is one 3rd of her real power. At one 3rd of her power she is able to come close if not to the creature that killed Pyron. At the end of DS3 Morrigan fuses with with Lilith. Bringing her at at two thirds of her power. Surpassing Pyron and possibly rivaling Demetri's new power he gained from defeating Pyron. Many sources say she gained the rest of her power upon Belial's death, many do not address that issue but at two 3rds of her power, she will be more then enough for these 3. If Belial thinks Morrigan was too strong and he can kill Jedah in 1 move, then I'm sure Morrigan is too strong. I urge you, if you got somthin to say about DS, PLEASE take it to the Morrigan VS Jedah thread. Ok Ok, You got me, I'll go post in the Jedah VS Morrigan thread.

Who else?
On a side note who do you think would win between Demitri before his fight with Belial and Morrigan complete? Morrigan.

Demetri was at his original power level in DS3. You can tell because he's got that weird glow around his sprite. At full power he is able to make that aura so he can walk around in sunlight.

It took several centuries for him to get back to that power level, yet Morrigan was almost as strong if not as strong as his original power and she was only at 1/3.

Demetri is actually at the strongest he's ever been after he absorbs Pyron. And let's not forget that Belial was able to ward Demtri off mean while Belial had to strip Morrigan of her true power for fear that in her future she may be too strong for even him to stop, especially since Belial was dying anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.