Are you a male chauvinist? Prove it here by answering one question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
You don't have to be male to be a male chauvinist. I'm sure some of you knew that, but I'm also sure a lot of you didn't. So, instead of getting a ton of "I can't be a male chauvinist because I'm female." responses, I'll just make it clear before hand.http://wsu.edu/~brians/errors/chauvinist.html

Anyway, here is a simple question to see if you are or are not a male chauvinist.

Question: How can this be possible?

If you honestly DO know the answer already, don't give the answer away or you'll spoil it for those who aren't sure.

If you don't know the answer, don't worry, you aren't the only one because 70% of college students didn't know it either until they were told. So, just post your best guess and vote in the poll.

Shelbert Lemon
yes I know the answer.

the surgeon was his mother

....but I dont think this proves you are or are not a male chauvinist pig. Isnt that more a matter of opinion?

long pig
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
yes I know the answer.

....but I dont think this proves you are or are not a male chauvinist pig. Isnt that more a matter of opinion?
I'd say it would, at the very least, give a good inclination if you're a male chauvinist or not. Of course nothing applies to everything.

exanda kane
A Male Chauvinist pig? Taking it a bit far aren't you.

Wouldn't it rather indicate that we still live in a patriarchal society? It's just hegemony, and I doubt you can generalise the whole 70% of students, and label them so.

Shelbert Lemon
The womans place is in the home cleaning, preparing hot meals and sucking her mans dick.

True or False...

That can be matter of opinion too but still the opinion can be left that if the person answered with true, that they are male chauvinist.

long pig
Originally posted by exanda kane
A Male Chauvinist pig? Taking it a bit far aren't you.

Wouldn't it rather indicate that we still live in a patriarchal society? It's just hegemony, and I doubt you can generalise the whole 70% of students, and label them so.
It seems to me it could be seen as either one. But I get your point.

Bardock42
Originally posted by long pig
I'd say it would, at the very least, give a good inclination if you're a male chauvinist or not. Of course nothing applies to everything.

Wow, I though that other thrread was just to bait people but still make some valid points...but you are just a moron, aren't you?

Captain REX
What's with this fellow and sexism? It's already extremely ignorant, might as well add kindling to the fire...

ragesRemorse
yes I know the answer.

the surgeon was his mother

Damn, i said clone

Victor Von Doom
Zombies?

...a dracula?

§P0oONY
The womans place is in the home cleaning, preparing hot meals and sucking her mans dick.

True or False...

How can that statement be false? confused

debbiejo
It's a selling tactic. I read it in the manual.

Fishy
Automatically saying the surgeon must be the mother could also be wrong, for all we know the child was adopted and the surgeon knows this kid is really his son. Or perhaps he was a sperm donor and the kid looks like him.

Schecter
*fart*

Inspectah Deck
You don't have to be male to be a male chauvinist. I'm sure some of you knew that, but I'm also sure a lot of you didn't. So, instead of getting a ton of "I can't be a male chauvinist because I'm female." responses, I'll just make it clear before hand.http://wsu.edu/~brians/errors/chauvinist.html

Anyway, here is a simple question to see if you are or are not a male chauvinist.

If you honestly DO know the answer already, don't give the answer away or you'll spoil it for those who aren't sure.

If you don't know the answer, don't worry, you aren't the only one because 70% of college students didn't know it either until they were told. So, just post your best guess and vote in the poll.

what if the boy had two dads?

inimalist
I am a male chauvinist

The Black Ghost
If I hadnt assumed the answer must be yes I would have put no.

But that still says nothing, its just a trick question.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm a man and a chauvanist. But I'm not a male chauvanist.

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wow, I though that other thrread was just to bait people but still make some valid points...but you are just a moron, aren't you?
So what part of the hive do you fit into? Since your comment was so unoriginal, badly thought out and full of grammatical errors, you can't be very smart. I'd bet you're just a worker.

I guess Group-Think is harder than it looks if that's the best insult 10 minds can think up and force you to repeat.
Originally posted by Captain REX
What's with this fellow and sexism? It's already extremely ignorant, might as well add kindling to the fire...
You're wrong. I honestly thought the question had merit, and obviously so did others. So, I guess I'm vindicated. Also, this wasn't an attention getter and neither was the other one.

Bardock42
So what part of the hive do you fit into? Since your comment was so unoriginal, badly thought out and full of grammatical errors, you can't be very smart. I'd bet you're just a worker.

I guess Group-Think is harder than it looks if that's the best insult 10 minds can think up and force you to repeat.

Well, you, for one, are not aware of the differences between "grammar" and "spelling". So, maybe, just maybe, you should STFU and die.

Also, what is wrong with being a worker? It certainly beats unemployment, which seems to be the only option for you left.

And you assume, again, it is group think, maybe you are just really a ****ing moron. It seems to me that especially ****ing morons (like you) are very sure that every opposition they encounter can just be some sort of plot aimed against them, not the idiocy they spew.

And, it is hardly deniable, that your thread is indeed stupid, as it is obvious that such a question can in no way determine whether one is convinced of male superiority. There are many more factors that play into answering it, but, hey, you wouldn't know, cause you are an idiot.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

Dreamt

True or False...

That can be matter of opinion too but still the opinion can be left that if the person answered with true, that they are male chauvinist. Not just sucking, but also ****ing.

Martian_mind
Ah,gender never actually occured to me,i just thought of emotional iussues because they were a parent.

what does that make me?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dreamt
Not just sucking, but also ****ing. laughing

GGS
Originally posted by Dreamt
Not just sucking, but also ****ing.

And wiping our asses for us.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
what if the boy had two dads?

ezackly his fadder culd be gay u dunno

Bardock42
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ah,gender never actually occured to me,i just thought of emotional iussues because they were a parent.

what does that make me?

Slow.

grey fox

Stop me if I got this one wrong....

Doesn't the question infer that either.

A. The Doctor is so ugly that a car crash victim bears resemblance to him.

B. The childs mother slept with the Doctor.

Fishy
Originally posted by grey fox
Stop me if I got this one wrong....

Doesn't the question infer that either.

A. The Doctor is so ugly that a car crash victim bears resemblance to him.

B. The childs mother slept with the Doctor.

No... to a.

Possible to be. But only if the kid has two dads, or if the father is also a doctor.

Mr. Sandman

No it doesn't. It proves nothing because the first human inclination is to assume the person is a man. Same reason we describe humans as "Man" and "Mankind" even though it is half female.

lord xyz

If you don't know the answer, don't worry, you aren't the only one because 70% of college students didn't know it either until they were told. So, just post your best guess and vote in the poll. I think you do have to be MALE to be a MALE chauvinist. If you're FEMALE, you're a FEMALE chauvinist. Duh.

Shakyamunison
The pole question makes no sense to me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The pole question makes no sense to me.

'poll'

Originally posted by lord xyz
I think you do have to be MALE to be a MALE chauvinist. If you're FEMALE, you're a FEMALE chauvinist. Duh.

He was talking about the modern form of "chauvinism" which does not refer to the superiority of ones country but to the superiority of males over females.

Shakyamunison
'poll'

He was talking about the modern form of "chauvinism" which does not refer to the superiority of ones country but to the superiority of males over females.

That doesn't help.

Bardock42
That doesn't help.

It is the answer to the question.

How can the victim can be the doctors son?

a) It is not possible

b) It is possible because .....

Shakyamunison

a) It is not possible

Whay? confused

Bardock42
Whay? confused

Either you are a complete moron or you are playing with me and either way it is not reasonable to continue. So **** you and watch this interview of a true artist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SjX5SPgR-s&mode=related&search=

Shakyamunison
Either you are a complete moron or you are playing with me and either way it is not reasonable to continue. So **** you and watch this interview of a true artist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SjX5SPgR-s&mode=related&search=

You quoted my post. I don't understand the poll, and you have not helped in any way other then insulting me.

debbiejo
Beer time. beer

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Beer time. beer

You and me both. wink

Rogue Jedi
I wish.

Bardock42
You quoted my post. I don't understand the poll, and you have not helped in any way other then insulting me.

Yes I have you ****ing moron.

The poll is not hard to understand. Read the initial post then the poll. If you still don't understand it read this

a) It is not possible

If you then not understand it read this:

He says

"Anyway, here is a simple question to see if you are or are not a male chauvinist. "

Then he has his little story and then the question is, and now read closely:

"How can this be possible?"

Now, in the poll he asks "Is this possible" referring to the story he gave.

If you answer with the first you say that you do not think it is possible, because his father died in the crash so how can he be his doctor...

If you answer with the second you say that it is possible and then you should post your reason here why it is possible...

HOW CAN YOU NOT ****ING UNDERSTAND THAT?!

Well, if you still don't get it do the average IQ of the world population a favour and play in traffic while bathing in poison and sucking on a shotgun.

Rogue Jedi
Yes I have you ****ing moron.

The poll is not hard to understand. Read the initial post then the poll. If you still don't understand it read this

If you then not understand it read this:

He says

"Anyway, here is a simple question to see if you are or are not a male chauvinist. "

Then he has his little story and then the question is, and now read closely:

"How can this be possible?"

Now, in the poll he asks "Is this possible" referring to the story he gave.

If you answer with the first you say that you do not think it is possible, because his father died in the crash so how can he be his doctor...

If you answer with the second you say that it is possible and then you should post your reason here why it is possible...

HOW CAN YOU NOT ****ING UNDERSTAND THAT?!

Well, if you still don't get it do the average IQ of the world population a favour and play in traffic while bathing in poison and sucking on a shotgun.
laughing out loud...why not suck on the tailpipe of a running car? slower and more painful.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud...why not suck on the tailpipe of a running car? slower and more painful. I don't want him to suffer pain.

I just want him to do good to humankind.

Rogue Jedi
I don't want him to suffer pain.

I just want him to do good to humankind. a shotgun to the head might complicste things, man.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
a shotgun to the head might complicste things, man.

It's fast and creates jobs for the people that have to clean up.

Rogue Jedi
good point. You should be a senator and stuff.

debbiejo
Yeah, he would be good at being stuff. roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
It's fast and creates jobs for the people that have to clean up.

eek! Is that you in your avi???? Is this the unveiling (that may have happened weeks ago and I missed it) we've all been waiting for? Or is that the son of that Al Bundy guy you like so much?

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
eek! Is that you in your avi???? Is this the unveiling (that may have happened weeks ago and I missed it) we've all been waiting for? Or is that the son of that Al Bundy guy you like so much?

One or the other.

Rogue Jedi
I dont see the resemblance.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.