WWH vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Who wins??

llagrok
Silver Surfer

FearOfBlood
Silver Surfer lost to the hulk from Planet Hulk...wwh is way stronger and powerful than him, SS would last no more than a panel.

wwh 9/10

llagrok
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Silver Surfer lost to the hulk from Planet Hulk...wwh is way stronger and powerful than him, SS would last no more than a panel.

wwh 9/10

Did you even read Planet Hulk?

Silver Surfer mentioned that he was severely depowered.

Kazenji
Can you post that scan FearOfBlood ?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by llagrok
Did you even read Planet Hulk?

Silver Surfer mentioned that he was severely depowered.

Hulk was depowered too, stop with bullshits.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Kazenji
Can you post that scan FearOfBlood ?

Hulk vs. Silver Surfer. (Both are weakened.) IH #95 SPOILERS.
http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/6029/surfer2ih95a7qh.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1233/surfer2ih95b6vj.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1812/surfer2ih95c7db.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2323/surfer2ih95d1he.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7746/surfer2ih95e7ur.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4989/surfer2ih95f0no.jpg

FearOfBlood

WWH is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> than this hulk who one-shotted Silver Surfer.

quanchi112
silver surfer wins this, power cosmic is to much. if surfer ever got pissed off he would mess up earth as well eevn more so than hulk right now.

Estacado

wwh 9/10
Retard....

lionking
surfer blows up the world

fight over

janus77
Surfer, with ease.
imagine everything that Superman can do to the Hulk, then times that by 10, add in gamma draining, gamma overload, planet destroying blasts of energy, hyper speed dumping, microverse bodily invasion ...

no version of Hulk, even at some Galactus level of strength, would or should beat Surfer. too much versatility, too many ways of attacking and overwhelming the Hulk and, on top of it all, quite capable of amping himself to be as strong as WWH (though not indefinitely, as Hulk's powers come from an infinite source, while Surfer's are theoretically limited).

WWH isn't touching (or seeing) a pissed off Surfer, but Bruce Banner is definitely going to scream 'cos that's what WWH would be reverted to by The Surfer.

boriquaking55
This is bullshit.

I can't believe people buy into this WWH hype, it just shows what a bunch of f'n sheep they are. Quesada wants to ruin Marvel's history with a bunch of innane PIS - and people just accept it? SS would destroy Hulk - to quote Ellen Ripley in Aliens "DID IQ's JUST DROP SHARPLY WHILE I WAS AWAY??"

*rant*

SS 10/10

endrict
Another example of marvel's shitty writing and retarted fanboys.

Arctic
Silver Surfer should win every time.

Rick/Genis

WWH is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> than this hulk who one-shotted Silver Surfer. Dude, this proves nothing.

Hulk was depowered, yes. But not nearly his ENTIRE power source!

Silver Surfer said he was no longer in touch with the Power Cosmic. The only thing he HAD was strength in that fight... he didn't even have free will!

So yeah, Silver Surfer 10/10

Hannibal-Lector
SS ftw

Galan007
pfft

WWH ftw!

Why?

Cuz hes teh strgst won dar iz!!! durfist

leonidas
yeah, the wwh stuff IS getting outta hand. one-shotted?! the hell?? ss was depowered, outnumbered and cheap-shotted by hulk!

one-shotted? laughing out loud

ss wins this every fuggin time . . .

Priest
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, the wwh stuff IS getting outta hand. one-shotted?! the hell?? ss was depowered, outnumbered and cheap-shotted by hulk!

one-shotted? laughing out loud

ss wins this every fuggin time . . .
co-signed..come to think of it, i think Surfer can take the Hulk on in h2h.

Symmetric Chaos

By one shot do you mean hit five or six times to no effect? And SilverSurfer had access to none of his cosmic powers at the time. And all of those were cheap shots since Surfer was about to thank Hulk for freeing him.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
By one shot do you mean hit five or six times to no effect? And SilverSurfer had access to none of his cosmic powers at the time. And all of those were cheap shots since Surfer was about to thank Hulk for freeing him. Oh, if we count cheap shots, Samson punched out Hulk...

quanchi112
sorry but silver surfer is to much for any version of the hulk. hes just to much.

Priest
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/incrediblehulk950111rx.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

Hercules
Iz youz sayin dat da hulk iz a looza cauz thatz notz tru he iz da strongerezt dere iz!

Priest
laughing out loud
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/sshulk.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Most insane headbut ever!

Hercules
Originally posted by Priest
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/sshulk.jpg

Hah you think showing the missing pages is going to prove your point?

Oh wait...313

Priest
Originally posted by Hercules
Hah you think showing the missing pages is going to prove your point?

Oh wait...313
gah haha,
evil face

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
ss wins this every fuggin time . . . But........ But.....

Hulk's teh strungst won!? dur

Soljer
The Silver Surfer could take the Hulk in melee.

Much less if you give him unrestricted access to his power source.

The fight in planet hulk was no different than their other confrontations, except for the fact that the Surfer got in a few pretty shots, too.

Normally what happens is the following;

Surfer: Heyyyy, there, buddy. How's it going?

The Hulk smacks him around a little bit. Maybe stomps on his head.

Surfer: Oh, come now, that isn't nice.

Hulk: Hulk break you!

Surfer: roll eyes (sarcastic). *PC blast/drain hulk of his gamma/smack him with the surfboard*

Then, the Hulk either stays down, or runs away.

The Surfer was SEVERELY depowered in the instance in planet Hulk, AND was COMPLETELY restricted from his power source. Notice him not using any cosmic energy manipulation. He was also out of his element as far as a melee fight goes. As long as you don't listen to Marvel.com, the Surfer is, normally, pretty poor in direct hand to hand combat. However, he was STILL never shown to be knocked out or even severely damaged by the Hulk's attack.

In fact, immediately after the attack (Which the Silver Surfer ALLOWED, by, you know, THANKING the Hulk for destroying his obedience disk), the Surfer hops on his board, breaks the obedience disks of everyone else, and flies off as if he were fresh.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
But........ But.....

Hulk's teh strungst won!? dur

I clicked the bunny.

I hate you.

mrichardson45
It's funny that people think that WW Hulk beating down on the surfer in a "PHYSICAL" fight, it is PISS.

Without the power cosmic, in a regular street fight, I would think the Hulk can smack the surfer around.

Now, if the super had access to the power cosmic, he can keep his distance against the Hulk and just zap him from a distance.

I don't think it would kill the Hulk, but it would hurt and knocked the hell out of him each time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
The Surfer was SEVERELY depowered in the instance in planet Hulk, AND was COMPLETELY restricted from his power source. Notice him not using any cosmic energy manipulation. He was also out of his element as far as a melee fight goes. As long as you don't listen to Marvel.com, the Surfer is, normally, pretty poor in direct hand to hand combat. However, he was STILL never shown to be knocked out or even severely damaged by the Hulk's attack.

In fact, immediately after the attack (Which the Silver Surfer ALLOWED, by, you know, THANKING the Hulk for destroying his obedience disk), the Surfer hops on his board, breaks the obedience disks of everyone else, and flies off as if he were fresh.

It's like you think this hasn't been explained twice before in this thread no expression

Mider999
if i was surfer id be like i have fought korvac who could blow up planets, and didnt have one scratch, and ive fought the hulk basically a physical incarnation of muscle and now of all the things that could kill me a smudge in my wax job is killing me WHAT THE HELL MARVEL!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
if i was surfer id be like i have fought korvac who could blow up planets, and didnt have one scratch, and ive fought the hulk basically a physical incarnation of muscle and now of all the things that could kill me a smudge in my wax job is killing me WHAT THE HELL MARVEL!

Hulk didn't even scratch Surfer in that issue.

Soljer
It's like you think this hasn't been explained twice before in this thread no expression

Yet you don't jump anyone's shit for explaining it the second time?

What is the harm in a third reiteration?

Symmetric Chaos
Yet you don't jump anyone's shit for explaining it the second time?

What is the harm in a third reiteration?

I was the one who explained it the second time ermmfrown

Jebus reborn
As long as you don't listen to Marvel.com, the Surfer is, normally, pretty poor in direct hand to hand combat. However, he was STILL never shown to be knocked out or even severely damaged by the Hulk's attack. He actually does pretty well when he goes h2h.
Originally posted by mrichardson45
It's funny that people think that WW Hulk beating down on the surfer in a "PHYSICAL" fight, it is PISS.

Without the power cosmic, in a regular street fight, I would think the Hulk can smack the surfer around.

Now, if the super had access to the power cosmic, he can keep his distance against the Hulk and just zap him from a distance.

I don't think it would kill the Hulk, but it would hurt and knocked the hell out of him each time. The thing is, it wasn't pis, it was completely out of context though.
Also, Hulk has consistently shown to not really be able to hurt Surfer either... so...

AcousticDoc

Yea and this is the page before it: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7746/surfer2ih95e7ur.jpg

Surfer has his defenses down after being freed from mind control and turns to thank the hulk. That's how Hulk manages to beat him. SS was only allowed to fight H2H with no acess to his power cosmic. H2H against the hulk he'd probably lose everytime, but with acess to his power cosmic hulk cannot win. Also, hulk had help from the other imprisoned gladiators. WWH has no chance against surfer.

grey fox
Surfer reduces Hulk to dust , the flies off for another Movie deal.

Rick/Genis
I was the one who explained it the second time ermmfrown I WAS THE FIRST big grin

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Priest
co-signed..come to think of it, i think Surfer can take the Hulk on in h2h.

I actually agree with you, there are so many ways SS wins this it is not even funny. SS can easily turn hulk into Banner, or something worse.

quanchi112
ss wins this by his power cosmic

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Yea and this is the page before it: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7746/surfer2ih95e7ur.jpg

Surfer has his defenses down after being freed from mind control and turns to thank the hulk. That's how Hulk manages to beat him. SS was only allowed to fight H2H with no acess to his power cosmic. H2H against the hulk he'd probably lose everytime, but with acess to his power cosmic hulk cannot win. Also, hulk had help from the other imprisoned gladiators. WWH has no chance against surfer.

bullshits, Silver Surfer hits the hulk in the same manner at the beginning of the fight with 0 effect; hulk did not want to fight, he was only speaking...

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1812/surfer2ih95c7db.jpg

FearOfBlood
KMC hate for the hulk is amazing. Any other board gives WWH the majority versus pretty much everyone in comics.

KMC's fanboys = retard

Estacado
KMC's fanboys = retard
haermm haermm haermm haermm

Utrigita
KMC's Comic section = Got the brain and analysing skill to say when a Character would lose and when a Character would win.

Other Boards = Allowed to have there openion but if you like people just node about what is being said I suggest that you go there.

On KMC we analyse the situation and the situation is a follow.

Both was depowered.
Hulk was talking to the SS and got smacked, The rest of the Teams then attacks SS and gots beaten.
Hulk's friend clearly says that they are a done deal, if they doesn't use the one opportunity that he can give him.
They uses it, and Hulk punches the surfer who nearly doesn't move from the impact. Hulk then continue to grind the surfer with apparently no visible showings on his body.

Conclusion (logic): both was depowered and equal in strength, WWH is far stronger then his counterpart, but the Silver Surfer that he meets this time is not the one that will engage him in H2H combat, this surfer is a experienced user of the power cosmic and one (if not the ONE) of the strongest herald of Galactus, There are more ways for surfer to kill WWH then there are days in a year.

Now if we take the surfer the scans shows vs WWH he would sooner ore later be killed but you realise what it takes to hurt the surfer with his upgrades so far to my knowlegde only Tenebrous and Aegis has done that and they didn't kill him.

Last Words: Don't call people retarded because they have a different view of a situation and because they can see that WWH would stand no chance against the Surfer if he wanted to kill Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Any other board gives WWH the majority versus pretty much everyone in comics.

laughing out loud I don't suppose you'd mind proving that or anything.

quanchi112
no way all these boards are giving wwhulk the majority over all dc cosmic and marvel cosmic badasses.

DevilGoblin
ahahahah this thread is a bag of crap, some of you can't be serious! really!!!

Hulk from Planet Hulk owned Silver Surfer!!!!

WWH would destroy him at the first blow!!

WWH can overcome everything in the past he could not, see bb's voice!

WWH would beat Silver Surfer 9/10 and i'm generous.

WWH would beat the shit out of anyone else in MU!

Pak said there's no one in comics stronger than him!

read and die for envy:
"...in the physical world, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger the Hulk gets. And when his anger is incalculable, the Hulk is simply the strongest one there is."
Greg Pak

laughing eek! eek!

Estacado
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

read and die for envy:
"...in the physical world, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger the Hulk gets. And when his anger is incalculable, the Hulk is simply the strongest one there is."
Greg Pak

laughing eek! eek!
thumb down

quanchi112

read and die for envy:
Greg Pak

laughing eek! eek! since when has strength been the determining factor in all fights. the power cosmic is to leathal for hulk no matter how pissy he gets. he can only get so mad . there is a limit to his anger to by the way.

Symmetric Chaos

read and die for envy:
Greg Pak

laughing eek! eek!

You just look at the pretty pictures don't you?

Supreme being

read and die for envy:
Greg Pak

laughing eek! eek!

Have you been reading WWH? Of course you have haven't you can i ask a question while reading it which hand do you use because i am sure one of your hands would be preoccupied with turning the page while the other hand. sick

Surfer wins every time, Black bolt should win every time Iron man............ OK Iron man loses.

llagrok

read and die for envy:
Greg Pak

laughing eek! eek!

Yeah, Greg Pak is right about everything....

Utrigita
and so on and on a little bit of coordination and sorry for saying this but hulk would be in trouble, also the way I understand this is that he has pretty good inside knowlegde about his enermies which he uses to his full advantage while on the other hand they know practically nothing about him other then his mad as hell stronger then he's ever been before and can think and plan, great odds.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Supreme being
Have you been reading WWH? Of course you have haven't you can i ask a question while reading it which hand do you use because i am sure one of your hands would be preoccupied with turning the page while the other hand. sick

Surfer wins every time, Black bolt should win every time Iron man............ OK Iron man loses. you know i can see where some of you guys arguments spawn from but lets let wwh play out ,no one has really seen what hulk is capable of (am i lying) lately ive been using a more balanced view of in arguments and lets just see how powerful he is,there is nothing that would insinuate that BB should stop him cause hes finally been written to his potential(somewhat)

Mider999
how is it the hulk is said to be the strongest marvel has yet he cant hurt surfer even though thanos has using physical force has he not?

Symmetric Chaos
how is it the hulk is said to be the strongest marvel has yet he cant hurt surfer even though thanos has using physical force has he not?

Because Hulk always keeps getting stronger, that's his power.

If a feat is theoretically possible with physical force there's really nothing to say Hulk can't do it erm

Plus Hulk has stalemated Drax w/ PowerGem even as ProfHulk a feat that should be nigh impossible.

strengthkills
how is it the hulk is said to be the strongest marvel has yet he cant hurt surfer even though thanos has using physical force has he not? put it this way hulk is a fist,thanos is a bullet ....which is gonna take longer to hurt u

Rick/Genis
Yeah but is a fist ever going to hurt Surfer?

I get what you're saying but you can also look at it this way (Using your logic)

Hulk is a Fist

Thanos is a Bullet

The target is Concrete.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Yeah but is a fist ever going to hurt Surfer?

I get what you're saying but you can also look at it this way (Using your logic)

Hulk is a Fist

Thanos is a Bullet

The target is Concrete. the fist has all the time and strength he needs wink

Rick/Genis
Against Concrete? confused

strengthkills
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Against Concrete? confused the strength part

G-Mafia
Silver Surfer takes this one, via gamma manipulation.

Soljer
Originally posted by G-Mafia
Silver Surfer takes this one, via gamma manipulation.

Or any of the other million options at his disposal.

Roldz

read and die for envy:
Greg Pak

laughing eek! eek!
Wow!

This is one of teh dumbest post ive read this month so far.. lol

batdude123
Norrin. Duh.

abhilegend
Bump

ghostman
hulk if norrins in character, norrin if hes out.

Insane Titan
HULK IS HULK!

Adam Grimes
Hulk is Hulk!

Genii96
Norrin turns him to bruce banner,then tosses him into a black hole..

JayDaDon
Originally posted by ghostman
hulk if norrins in character, norrin if hes out.

In character, norrin beat hulk every time in a fair fight. He drained him once easily, don't see why he couldn't again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.