Spamvertisement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~KoK!~
What's up with this guy? I mean, couldn't he at least pick someone...you know...active?

Vinny Valentine
I get friend requests in my PM box like everyday people saying they adore me.. Then they give me their addy and ask me to chat and make them popular on KMC.

Quite. Pathetic.

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I get friend requests in my PM box like everyday people saying they adore me.. Then they give me their addy and ask me to chat and make them popular on KMC.

Quite. Pathetic. So that's why the people hate you. You don't make them popular. 13

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Quite. Pathetic.
Yeah, I recieve those things constantly from a member named "Vinny Valentine", he's quite desperate.

Storm
Private Messages are private and are not supposed to be viewed by anyone other than the sender and receiver, unless with consent. However, if you have a complaint regarding the content of a Private Message of which you are the recipient, you may forward it to a moderator for review and possible action related to the Forum Guidelines & Rules.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.