Master Yoda vS Master Splinter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I know it doesn't belong here but i was itching to know what yuou guys thought. They remind me so much of each other and it'd be a hell of a fight, i think.

At night, it'd be in a dojo, no Force powers, each one would have his own lightsaber and punches, kicks, throws, and holds can be included.

Who'd win?

Lord Saboteur
In before close. o_o

Darth Subjekt
Yoda sets a mouse trap and Splinter goes for the cheese and dies...painfully. Yoda walks off laughing backwards.

Lord Saboteur
And then Mace, Obi-Wan, and Anakin go Jedi Trio on Yoda's ass, pwning him into oblivion.

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I know it doesn't belong here but i was itching to know what yuou guys thought. They remind me so much of each other and it'd be a hell of a fight, i think.

At night, it'd be in a dojo, no Force powers, each one would have his own lightsaber and punches, kicks, throws, and holds can be included.

Who'd win?

No force? Yoda is screwed me thinks. Doesn't Yoda fly and that shat by the force?

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Yoda sets a mouse trap and Splinter goes for the cheese and dies...painfully. Yoda walks off laughing backwards.

laughing out loud

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt

I believe that would sound an awful lot like screaming...

ThoraxeRMG
Yoda, Splinter would be unfamiliar to a Lightsaber.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I believe that would sound an awful lot like screaming...

A weird one, Yoda is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.