Spiderman Vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lonelygirl15
Which of these to great heroes wins.

I say Wolverine.

[BAW]Endrict
Been done before, locked.

Please use search....thanks.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10185&highlight=spiderman+vs+wolverine+forumid%3A77

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by Endrict
Been done 100000 times, locked.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10185&highlight=spiderman+vs+wolverine+forumid%3A77

wow really so who wins?

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Lonelygirl15
wow really so who wins?

Try reading that thread and find out...

Rick/Genis
Oh please.... is this serious? read the million other threads!

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Oh please.... is this serious? read the million other threads!

Seriously who won surely you all must have agreed an outcome then?

TheGame17
Seriously who won surely you all must have agreed an outcome then?

wolverine should win 6/10.

starking
Which of these to great heroes wins.

I say Wolverine. Why do I have a feeling, that your not really a girl.

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by TheGame17
wolverine should win 6/10.

Was that the forums consensus outcome or your opinion. Surely these Vs. threads are won and lost right? Otherwise what's the point of a Vs. matchup. "Vs." by definition indicates a competition and these need a victor. Right?

willRules
Been done a million times before......

Spider-man wins 8/10

TheGame17
Was that the forums consensus outcome or your opinion. Surely these Vs. threads are won and lost right? Otherwise what's the point of a Vs. matchup. "Vs." by definition indicates a competition and these need a victor. Right?

there's no clear cut victory in these forums. just go to the original thread.

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by TheGame17
there's no clear cut victory in these forums.

Really, wow! I thought their must be.

Ibovitch
Wolverine need one good shot to win.
But Spiderman is so friggin fast that he will punch Wolverine down and start webbing all over Wolverine so Wolverine cant breath. Wolverine cant break free of Spideymans webs, and he will die in need of air. And no, he cant heal from death.

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by Ibovitch
Wolverine need one good shot to win.
But Spiderman is so friggin fast that he will punch Wolverine down and start webbing all over Wolverine so Wolverine cant breath. Wolverine cant break free of Spideymans webs, and he will die in need of air. And no, he cant heal from death.

Wolverine is immortal, i thought? You mean Spidey is to quick for Wolvie to hit? Any proof?

SpunkySmurph
Really, wow! I thought their must be. Liar.

Ibovitch
Wolverine is immortal, i thought? You mean Spidey is to quick for Wolvie to hit? Any proof?

Spiderman dodge bullets and other stuff way faster than Wolverines attacks. I know Wolverine do the same, but Spiderman is stated to move 18 times as fast as a ordinary human. Wolverine is just not fast enough. Through he would hit in a few tries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.