Thor Vs. 10 Wolverines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Okay, So Weapon X has cloned 9 other Wolverines that have two times less healing factor and none of the immortal Crap... in fact, lets assume that the REAL wolverine isn't immortal in this fight as well.

Weapon X Wants the Wolverines to get rid of Thor in order to study his hammer.

Mission Accomplished?

grey fox
Hammer-time !

TheGame17
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Okay, So Weapon X has cloned 9 other Wolverines that have two times less healing factor and none of the immortal Crap... in fact, lets assume that the REAL wolverine isn't immortal in this fight as well.

Weapon X Wants the Wolverines to get rid of Thor in order to study his hammer.

Mission Accomplished?

spite.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TheGame17
spite. I haven't had Sprite in a while.

Caps Conscience
Stop

Thor wins and

Hammer time.

braz
wink

Badabing
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Stop

Thor wins and

Hammer time.
dv8JKb7Z2BM
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

complexbrother
there will be 10 bloody smears on the floor . and Thor looking for a wet-nap .

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/hammerzeit.jpg

Rick/Genis
But I thought that Wolverine could beat Thor in H2H when fighting Wolverine without the hammer. What about 10 Wolverines... I'll give their healing factors back.. just not the Immortality.

SpunkySmurph
But I thought that Wolverine could beat Thor in H2H when fighting Wolverine without the hammer. What about 10 Wolverines... I'll give their healing factors back.. just not the Immortality. 1. Thor wins
2. When fighting Wolverine without the hammer, it's pretty much like fighting normal Wolverine, since Wolverine doesn't have a hammer (dur)... and Thor would win. ermmnone
3. Immortality doesn't matter when a KO is a win anyways.

ermmhappy

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
3. Immortality doesn't matter when a KO is a win anyways.

You forget his healing factor.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You forget his healing factor. If he's KO'ed, he's KO'ed... no matter how fast he heals.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
If he's KO'ed, he's KO'ed... no matter how fast he heals.

But he has a healing factor.

Soljer
But I thought that Wolverine could beat Thor in H2H when fighting Wolverine without the hammer. What about 10 Wolverines... I'll give their healing factors back.. just not the Immortality.

Sure. Wolverine has a shot at Thor in melee if he lacks his hammer.

However, you didn't stipulate that he doesn't have his hammer.

He stays out of their reach and reigns magical hell on them. Healing factors or not.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Sure. Wolverine has a shot at Thor in melee if he lacks his hammer.

However, you didn't stipulate that he doesn't have his hammer.

He stays out of their reach and reigns magical hell on them. Healing factors or not.

lol

it's hamma time
dununun nunu nunu (*does the mc hammer shuffle*)

complexbrother
I don't understand Wolverine fanboys, Thor is past class 100 and has centuries of warfair experance, plus super speed, durability, strength, ect. healing factor or not Logan (or even 10 of him) will go down in this fight...quickly.

and Wolverine is not immortal. just harder to kill. any example of him living through somthing, I can give an example of him almost dying (or dying in some cases)

Mindship
Thor is not that physically big that all ten could reach him simultaneously...not that it would matter if they could.

Goldilocks >>> 10 Sideburns

capt it up
Originally posted by complexbrother
I don't understand Wolverine fanboys, Thor is past class 100 and has centuries of warfair experance, plus super speed, durability, strength, ect. healing factor or not Logan (or even 10 of him) will go down in this fight...quickly.

and Wolverine is not immortal. just harder to kill. any example of him living through somthing, I can give an example of him almost dying (or dying in some cases)
Logan is immortal in the sense if killed he can and does come back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.