Oro vs Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Kyo is spending time in a hospital in Rio de Janeiro.

The reason? While looking for Ryu, he found both him and his current master, Oro. Needless to say, the fates were not in Kyo's favor that day as not only did Oro defeat him, but unlike Ryu, Kyo has failed in Oro's training.

Iori is on the next flight to Brazil. Following the same path as Kyo, he finds Oro inside his cave. The ancient sennin sees the crimson-haired warrior and can guess his intentions. Without warning, Iori strikes, but for a very old man, Oro is quick and just as strong.

This is going to be one hell of a match.

lightness
not really, oro can easily beat everyone except akuma in sf with 1 hand.

Xenogears
I love Snafu's bullshit openings.

Iori.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Xenogears
I love Snafu's bullshit openings.

Iori.

laughing out loud

Lazy MFer
Iori gets his ass ripped of by the old man.

Saad
Oro was able to have a draw with Akuma, and Iori is stronger than Akuma. Therefore, the winner has to be Iori.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Saad
Oro was able to have a draw with Akuma, and Iori is stronger than Akuma. Therefore, the winner has to be Iori.

I have to disagree with you on Iori being stronger than Akuma. That's like saying that Dan can stop a 18-wheeler with his middle finger.

Speaking of which...

Sado22
don't such things infront of the fanboys....they'll get upset laughing

anyway, I agree with Saad. what has Oro done anyway?
on one hand Iori is KO'ing gods with one hand and is stronger than Geonitz who wrecked a city with a small glimpse of his power (and of course all the SF fanboys here haven't understood that it probably means that he can vaporize it if he uses his FULL power or maybe even worse). Not only did Mature and vice consider Iori stronger than Geonitz, but Iori proved it again by defeating (along with Kyo and Kagura) the heavenly tiro which were even stronger than Geonitz....and to top it all he KO's a god. hmm.......
all Oro has done is beat ryu (which despite what our beloved fanboys like to think, is nothing great) and stalemate with nonserious akuma. and last time i checked...neither of them were gods or could destroy worlds.

Iori tears out Oro's other arm and beats him to death with it.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
don't such things infront of the fanboys....they'll get upset laughing

anyway, I agree with Saad. what has Oro done anyway?
on one hand Iori is KO'ing gods with one hand and is stronger than Geonitz who wrecked a city with a small glimpse of his power (and of course all the SF fanboys here haven't understood that it probably means that he can vaporize it if he uses his FULL power or maybe even worse). Not only did Mature and vice consider Iori stronger than Geonitz, but Iori proved it again by defeating (along with Kyo and Kagura) the heavenly tiro which were even stronger than Geonitz....and to top it all he KO's a god. hmm.......
all Oro has done is beat ryu (which despite what our beloved fanboys like to think, is nothing great) and stalemate with nonserious akuma. and last time i checked...neither of them were gods or could destroy worlds.

Iori tears out Oro's other arm and beats him to death with it.

~The Invincible Sado-sama Amen.

shin_remy
Oro all the way

Sado22
nah...

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
Oro gets his ass pinned to the wall...GASP!

Emperor Ashtar
Oro all the way

Co-signed.

Saad
Hey, supporters of Oro, give some logic, please.

Emperor Ashtar
Hey, supporters of Oro, give some logic, please.

It's the same logic as always, when Iori gains some feats besides beating people that are stronger than him. I'll reconsider it, other than that he loses.

Sado22
hey emp, i thought you were on holidays....oh well, welcome back. big grin

as for what you say, what has Oro done besides beating Ryu and picking up a boulder with his arm?
don't see your logic on this one...

~Sado

Xenogears

as for what you say, what has Oro done besides beating Ryu and picking up a boulder with his arm?

~Sado http://www.capcom-europe.com/Resources/Images/21198b3d-7d26-4de2-bf92-97789fdffcd2.jpg

http://www.olegvolk.net/olegv/north/emu.jpg

See the resemblance? big grin

Emperor Ashtar

~Sado

I'm still on vacation, but I'll post from time to time.

As for this match:

Levitating a boulders is a feat, and your forgetting the ridiculous amount of experience he has to back up said feats. Iori has no real feats except handing Gods their divine asses on a silver plate.

Usual Suspect
SF fanboys. Heh, sounds like SNK fanboys to me.

Iori is a homo, and there is no way he's beatin Oro.

And as far as Gods go, Orochi aint no REAL God, it's just a title. Cuz REAL Gods don't get they ass beat by 3 humans and humans whose only super human feat is makin fire. Iori aint even got no feats other then whopin on other lame ass KOF characters. He KOs a god yet get's his faggety ass handed to him by another faggety ass KOF character, mainly Ash Crimson. SNK needs to get they shit straight.

Iori beatin Akuma is a travesty. The man spit The Earths Belly Button with 1 damn punch, 1 hand, and not at full power. And Oro ties with the guy only usein 1 arm.

Iori is a straight *****, and he's gonna get treated like one, when he steps to Oro.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Usual Suspect

And as far as Gods go, Orochi aint no REAL God, it's just a title. Cuz REAL Gods don't get they ass beat by 3 humans and humans whose only super human feat is makin fire. Iori aint even got no feats other then whopin on other lame ass KOF characters. He KOs a god yet get's his faggety ass handed to him by another faggety ass KOF character, mainly Ash Crimson. SNK needs to get they shit straight.

Iori beatin Akuma is a travesty. The man spit The Earths Belly Button with 1 damn punch, 1 hand, and not at full power. And Oro ties with the guy only usein 1 arm.

Iori is a straight *****, and he's gonna get treated like one, when he steps to Oro. laughing

Xenogears

Iori is a straight *****, and he's gonna get treated like one, when he steps to Oro. Looks like a post by a true SF fanboy if you ask me.

Lazy MFer

Iori is a straight *****, and he's gonna get treated like one, when he steps to Oro. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You don't know what you've gotten yourself into. You have now been marked for death by the SNK fanboys.

They already killed Triple Six, your next.

Xenogears
Nah, that only happens when intelligent people state that Akuma can't beat Kuja, the D.I., or anyone with power of the like.

Oh and, lol, do you know how many characters Remulous (Triple Six) thinks Akuma can beat that he has not a chance against?

Emperor Ashtar
Nah, that only happens when intelligent people state that Akuma can't beat Kuja, the D.I., or anyone with power of the like.

It takes intellignece to believe that your character can beat another?

P-Geyser

Iori is a straight *****, and he's gonna get treated like one, when he steps to Oro.

Dayum.... laughing

Lazy MFer
Nah, that only happens when intelligent people state that Akuma can't beat Kuja, the D.I., or anyone with power of the like. You do realize that Triple Six said he was just being an ass, he said so, several dozen times.

Saad
Cuz REAL Gods don't get they ass beat by 3 humans and humans whose only super human feat is makin fire.
Unless the god is not completely resurrected and at his full power and the 3 humans' feat is making a sacred fire which is the only thing that can hurt the god, and that one of those 3 humans is someone who is stonger than a person who was able to obliterate a whole stadium without any effort.

Emperor Ashtar
Unless the god is not completely resurrected and at his full power and the 3 humans' feat is making a sacred fire which is the only thing that can hurt the god, and that one of those 3 humans is someone who is stonger than a person who was able to obliterate a whole stadium without any effort.

A>B>C logic and a Plot Device for the win.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
You do realize that Triple Six said he was just being an ass, he said so, several dozen times. No, he stated he was bullshitting when he said Rugal was stronger than the D.I., only.

Those beings I've listed Remulous believes Akuma can defeat to this day.

Oh and don't forget, Tricksterpriest and Remulous share the same beliefs. The only thing Tricksterpriest admitted to being wrong in was when he stated Rugal Bernstein could defeat the Vigoor Emperor.

Saad
Oro is an eunuch and is d!cKle$$ and there's no way he's beatin' Iori.

Xenogears
Oro is an eunuch and is d!cKle$$ and there's no way he's beatin' Iori. PWNED

Nice work.

Saad
PWNED

Nice work.
Thank you.

Emperor Ashtar
I suppose now we start arguing about the sexual orientation of fictional characters?

Usual Suspect
Unless the god is not completely resurrected and at his full power and the 3 humans' feat is making a sacred fire which is the only thing that can hurt the god, and that one of those 3 humans is someone who is stonger than a person who was able to obliterate a whole stadium without any effort. If he was not completely resurrected as you claim, then why the hell do the SNK fanboys keep bringin it up like it's some big f**kin deal, especially since their fires are the only ones that can hurt'em.

Smells like a plot device to me.

And "wreckin a stadium" aint shit compared to splitin the Ayers Rock in 4 halves while not at full power and with 1 punch. You can see Ayers Rock from space.

What ever happened to Terry Bogard, he should've been the main character of KOF, not the 2 flamin sissies, who coincidently, can produce fire.

Emperor Ashtar
Well, I'm going back to comicbook versus forums I.E. back on vacation.

Usual Suspect

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Well, I'm going back to comicbook versus forums I.E. back on vacation. Good idea. I'm goin back too.

Lazy MFer
No, he stated he was bullshitting when he said Rugal was stronger than the D.I., only.

Those beings I've listed Remulous believes Akuma can defeat to this day.

Oh and don't forget, Tricksterpriest and Remulous share the same beliefs. The only thing Tricksterpriest admitted to being wrong in was when he stated Rugal Bernstein could defeat the Vigoor Emperor. That's all a steaming load of shit, he clearly states the exact opposite in the Street Fighter HD thread. He said he was just playing around, that's why he made the spite thread, shows how much you listen.Originally posted by Usual Suspect
Good idea. I'm goin back too. Well, you left on a good note, pwning some fanboys.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I suppose now we start arguing about the sexual orientation of fictional characters? Just sad, someone makes one sexual orientation comment and then everyone starts doing it, how childish.

Saad
If he was not completely resurrected as you claim, then why the hell do the SNK fanboys keep bringin it up like it's some big f**kin deal, especially since their fires are the only ones that can hurt'em.
Their fires can hurt him only if HE IS WEAKENED AND NOT RESURRECTED! Read the legend and do some research and you'll know that not even Iori and Kyo combined can beat him if he's completely resurrected.
By the way........... Goro has 4 pectoral muscles.

Saad
And "wreckin a stadium" aint shit compared to splitin the Ayers Rock in 4 halves while not at full power and with 1 punch. You can see Ayers Rock from space.
Mr. you're exaggerating. This move is Akuma's best move and at full power.

Lazy MFer
Mr. you're exaggerating. This move is Akuma's best move and at full power. That isn't Akuma's best move, nor was he at full power, he wasn't even Shin, and he did it with one hand.

And this thread has nothing to do with Akuma,.

Emperor Ashtar

And this thread has nothing to do with Akuma,.

Exactly. . .

Saad
What ever happened to Terry Bogard, he should've been the main character of KOF, not the 2 flamin sissies, who coincidently, can produce fire.
Exactly! Think what happened...He LOST! Lost to one of the both 'sissies' as you claim, heh, don't know if you're neglecting the coc*suc*e* Ken or not.
Both Kyo's and Iori's flame is stronger than Terry's. Don't even get me to explain this.

Saad
He called the move the 'Ultimate Technique' right? So what does that mean?

Xenogears
Akuma was lying laughing out loud

Emperor Ashtar
He called the move the 'Ultimate Technique' right? So what does that mean?

It's called Hyper-Bole, he also stated that his fist is the "Spark of Life" does that make it true?

P-Geyser
Exactly! Think what happened...He LOST! Lost to one of the both 'sissies' as you claim, heh, don't know if you're neglecting the coc*suc*e* Ken or not.
Both Kyo's and Iori's flame is stronger than Terry's. Don't even get me to explain this.

Terry does not have flames hotshot.

Saad
Well, you left on a good note, pwning some fanboys.
The only one who got pwned here is Mr. I-want-to-f**k-the-old-a**.

Lazy MFer
He called the move the 'Ultimate Technique' right? So what does that mean? Dude, this thread's title, has Akuma's name no where in it. Why do you want to argue about Akuma's moves? I'll ansewer your question in a thread involving Akuma.

Xenogears
The only one who got pwned here is Mr. I-want-to-f**k-the-old-a**. Oh not just here my friend, not just here.

Saad
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Terry does not have flames hotshot.
Oh, whatever blasts or ki he has, I don't care.

P-Geyser
If he was not completely resurrected as you claim, then why the hell do the SNK fanboys keep bringin it up like it's some big f**kin deal, especially since their fires are the only ones that can hurt'em.

Smells like a plot device to me.

While I really want to agree with you, I think it would not be fair if Terry was the main character of KOF since he has or should I say WAS the main character in Fatal Fury. If Terry were to be the main character of KOF, it would not be right(Unlike Kyo) though I do hate the flame users(Except K')

Saad
Dude, this thread's title, has Akuma's name no where in it. Why do you want to argue about Akuma's moves? I'll ansewer your question in a thread involving Akuma.
Okay, I accept my mistake, but I had to do it to prove it logically.

P-Geyser
Oh, whatever blasts or ki he has, I don't care.

So if you dont care, why bother mentioning it.

Saad
Oh not just here my friend, not just here.
Sorry, man.

Saad
So if you dont care, why bother mentioning it.
I didn't mention it, he did.

Usual Suspect
While I really want to agree with you, I think it would not be fair if Terry was the main character of KOF since he has or should I say WAS the main character in Fatal Fury. If Terry were to be the main character of KOF, it would not be right(Unlike Kyo) though I do hate the flame users(Except K') I know I'm going off subject and I'm sorry and this is my last time, but, F**K fariness.

What aint fair is that FF has like 8 games and KOF has like 20. Terry doesn't even get an honorable mention. He got more love in CVS and that game isn't even made by SNK.

Emperor Ashtar
Kof has 20 games and like 2 of them are good.

Saad
Kof has 20 games and like 2 of them are good.
Well, that entirely depends upon the choice I'd have to say. I like nearly all of them.

P-Geyser
I know I'm going off subject and I'm sorry and this is my last time, but, F**K fariness.

What aint fair is that FF has like 8 games and KOF has like 20. Terry doesn't even get an honorable mention. He got more love in CVS and that game isn't even made by SNK.

Yep. It's all about Kyo and Iori. Being a Terry fan, it sucks to see him constantly take a backseat to those two. Hell in KOF comics, he gets beatdown like you would not believe while Kyo and Iori can beat teams by themselves....B.S.

Actually dude we should stop talking about this...you can PM me if you want to discuss more on this.

Usual Suspect
Sorry, man. I hope that's a sorry to me, cuz you just attempted insulted me even though I aint said shit about you. You mad cuz I cracked a few jokes on your favorite character?

Usual Suspect
Kof has 20 games and like 2 of them are good. laughing

I know the 1st KOF has to be 1 of the 2.

Emperor Ashtar
KOF 98 is the best, which is why it get's the most play.
Neo wave and KOF 2002 is good too.

Usual Suspect
KOF 98 is the best, which is why it get's the most play.
Neo wave and KOF 2002 is good too. EVERYONE says 98 is the best, why, it seemed like all the rest to me. Neo Wave definitely had the best graphics of all KOFs, imo, but there was too much missin for me. I liked KOF 03 better then 02, kinda. I forgot the names but the 3d KOFs were better then the 2d ones.

Emperor Ashtar
I forgot the names but the 3d KOFs were better then the 2d ones.
-Opens the door- Get Out.no expression

Usual Suspect
-Opens the door- Get Out.no expression laughing

What's wrong, those games ARE good. The only problem I had with the games were the EXTREME unbalance of the characters

Triple Six

Iori is a straight *****, and he's gonna get treated like one, when he steps to Oro. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Emperor Ashtar
laughing

What's wrong, those games ARE good. The only problem I had with the games were the EXTREME unbalance of the characters

Armor ralf.

Snafu the Great
Armor ralf.

Armor Ralf: SNK's answer to Mecha Zangief

Sado22
damn...last night this thread was at one page.
okay where do i start...?

emperor...you had no problem when usual suspect was calling Iori homo so why the problem when someone makes fun of Oro and his sexual orientation?

secondly, Oro has stopped training. all he's been doing is bumming around in the cave with animals. yes he is tough (or at least capcom wants us to think that way) but what are his feets exactly. picking up a boulder? that is supposed to be a feet. Kyo wrecked the whole NESTS base with a serpeant wave....an obselete move that he stopped using since KoF95. So what do you assume would happen with Iori's dark thrust....considering that not only is he stronger but that his flames are hotter and more concentrated too.

experience...as i said before isn't a match winning thing. yes it helps, but were experience to count than Ryu wouldn't be having problems dealing with makuto, sakura and even Ken (who has been fighting a lot less than him)

disagree but ur entitled to an opinion. i'll pass.

right...so anyone coming out here and speaking his mind is a fanboy now?

wow...i'm so convinced nowsmile

you don't decide if Orochi is a god or not.
REAL gods? like who? akuma?
please
Orochi could destroy the world, pal. and i am so sick of hearing "plot device". all this fight proves is that iori and gang are powerful as hell. Iori alone is a BOSS character of the series, his powers are surpassing Geonitz, and the Orochi team. he is practically a godtier himself.
in KoF97 he was soloing the entire cast of KoF97 till he was subued...and that was his Riot form which is his weaker version.

he said it was his ultimate technique and if not his full power, i'm still betting he was pretty much close to it. Oro ties with a guy like that when the guy wasn't serious and was just sparring with him. tell the whole story.

now try wrapping your head around this one:
Geonitz wrecked a whole city with a glimpse of his power. does that compute? now if you have done that much, it is more than obvious that were he to use his FULL power he would vaporize it. its just damn obvious unless you're a moron....and i really don't think you are one.

and guess who is stronger than Geonitz: yes, his name is Iori Yagami.
the day Mr. Dressed-for-love Oro can neutralize a god then he should come and talk. Iori KO'd a god cuz he is a godtier character himself. period.

calm down...

~Sado

lightness
being able to draw the capcom's fighting game badass, is a feat itself.

what is iori's feats. he just joined in on fights in progress to team up on bosses, when he beat boss characters, and always has a hard time with kyo.

Saad
I hope that's a sorry to me, cuz you just attempted insulted me even though I aint said shit about you. You mad cuz I cracked a few jokes on your favorite character?
This apology was directed not only to you, but to all of those who were offended by it. A special apology to you, Usual Suspect.

Xenogears

emperor...you had no problem when usual suspect was calling Iori homo so why the problem when someone makes fun of Oro and his sexual orientation?

secondly, Oro has stopped training. all he's been doing is bumming around in the cave with animals. yes he is tough (or at least capcom wants us to think that way) but what are his feets exactly. picking up a boulder? that is supposed to be a feet. Kyo wrecked the whole NESTS base with a serpeant wave....an obselete move that he stopped using since KoF95. So what do you assume would happen with Iori's dark thrust....considering that not only is he stronger but that his flames are hotter and more concentrated too.

experience...as i said before isn't a match winning thing. yes it helps, but were experience to count than Ryu wouldn't be having problems dealing with makuto, sakura and even Ken (who has been fighting a lot less than him)

disagree but ur entitled to an opinion. i'll pass.

right...so anyone coming out here and speaking his mind is a fanboy now?

wow...i'm so convinced nowsmile

you don't decide if Orochi is a god or not.
REAL gods? like who? akuma?
please
Orochi could destroy the world, pal. and i am so sick of hearing "plot device". all this fight proves is that iori and gang are powerful as hell. Iori alone is a BOSS character of the series, his powers are surpassing Geonitz, and the Orochi team. he is practically a godtier himself.
in KoF97 he was soloing the entire cast of KoF97 till he was subued...and that was his Riot form which is his weaker version.

he said it was his ultimate technique and if not his full power, i'm still betting he was pretty much close to it. Oro ties with a guy like that when the guy wasn't serious and was just sparring with him. tell the whole story.

now try wrapping your head around this one:
Geonitz wrecked a whole city with a glimpse of his power. does that compute? now if you have done that much, it is more than obvious that were he to use his FULL power he would vaporize it. its just damn obvious unless you're a moron....and i really don't think you are one.

and guess who is stronger than Geonitz: yes, his name is Iori Yagami.
the day Mr. Dressed-for-love Oro can neutralize a god then he should come and talk. Iori KO'd a god cuz he is a godtier character himself. period.

calm down...

~Sado Job well done.

Emperor Ashtar

Eunuch is a sexual orentation since when, Sado? confused

No, Oro stopped training seriously for 50 years, sado. He didn't stop training completely. Also, Kyo & Iori owning people all the time is my point. When they get some real feats that establish their abilities instead of pwning such and such I'll consider it. Nothings going to change my mind because jobbing is jobbing.

Ryu never had problems with Sakura and Makoto.
And, Ken has close to the same amont of experience as Ryu. Like I said a million times SF doesn't drop eliminations on their cast like KOF does.

Sado22
who called him a eunuch? confused

stopped training seriously? tiamat mentioned that Oro has stopped ACTIVE training so i assume he hasn't done squat.
I gave you a real feat: wrecking a multistory base with an obselete move is a feat emperor. if picking up a boulder is then i'm sure this counts as one.

maybe its me taking it in my own way, but Tiamat said that Makoto fought impressively with Ryu....Sakura even beat him (yes, he took a dive) but she did beat E Honda. so so much for experience, don't you think? i'm pretty sure Honda has been fighting a lot longer than a 16 year old girl.

How does Ken have more experience? this is the part that i totally disagree. Ken doesn't even street fight unless he's provoked. Ryu and ken stopped their training at the age of 22 (ryu) and 21 (Ken). While Ryu's been fighting, Ken only fought in tournaments and those tournaments are far spaced and wide apart. Ken only trains and both you and i know that "dojo dorking" and fighting on the streets are two VERY seperate things. by SF3 Ryu has fought 10000 opponents while Ken has beaten on nameless nobodies in 3 US martial arts championships, and beat on Sakura, Makuto and Sean. he also took part in SF2. so basically:
-Ken fought and won the US championhip at the age of 21.
-Ken fought in another US championship and won...possibly 22.
-Ken fought Ryu in SFA2 at the age of 22
-Ken beat up Sakura at the age of 24
-Ken beat up Karin at the same age, 24
-fought Bison with sakura's help at 24
-beat the heck out of Ryu (most possibly) in SF2 at 27
-beat up sean in SF3 at 32
-Won the US martial arts championship at 32.

these are the records of all of Ken's fights, canonically. Am i the only one who sees that they are pretty wide apart?

~Sado

Sado22
right...........and KO'ing a god who could easily destroy the world and the boss who is the second strongest boss of the series isn't? what bull.

you're wrong as hell. going by your superb logic in the previous statement:
-being stronger than the boss who creamed the entire cast of KoF95 is a feat
-being stronger than the boss who wrecked a city by a mere powerup is a feat
-beating on the entire cast of KoF97 while in a weakened state is also a feat
-neutralizing a full fledge god is also a feat.

Iori never had a hard time with kyo. Iori already beat the crap out of Kyo in KOFXI in a weakened state........so much for having a hard time with him. SNK has already answered the question of who is stronger by making Iori beat up Kyo in almost every scenario. Kyo always escapes due to a time up win or some other interference. ever seen teh videos of them fighting. the only time Kyo actually manages to land good hits on Iori is when Iori starts gloating. Kyo also BARELy managed a draw with Iori in KoF96 which was again because Iori started gloating and was caught off gaurd with a big hit. and that was still a draw by time over. Iori was winning.
and besides...like i already said.........Iori beat the crap out of Kyo and left him battered, bloody and broken in KoFXI despite being in a weakened form. that alone refutes everything you've said so far.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
who called him a eunuch? confused

Saad

stopped training seriously? tiamat mentioned that Oro has stopped ACTIVE training so i assume he hasn't done squat.
I gave you a real feat: wrecking a multistory base with an obselete move is a feat emperor. if picking up a boulder is then i'm sure this counts as one.

Well, I've heard it say many times that Oro hasn't train rigioursly in a while not stop training entirely. But, for the sake of debate let's say your right , he still has 80 years over Iori, Sado.

Also, besides lifting boulders he skilled enough to own fighters with one hand has insane leg power (Look how high he can jump or brace himself whilst on top of a boeing), and has trained in a regiment that most people he trained cannot survive.

He's clearly more skilled than Iori is and will ever be.
As for destroying a base, when did that happen?

maybe its me taking it in my own way, but Tiamat said that Makoto fought impressively with Ryu....Sakura even beat him (yes, he took a dive) but she did beat E Honda. so so much for experience, don't you think? i'm pretty sure Honda has been fighting a lot longer than a 16 year old girl.

Makoto fighting impressively means just that, she's good fighter. That doesn't mean Ryu is any less of a strong fighter or more experienced. And, Ryu took a dive during his weak alpha incarnation. I don't see how that's relevant.

How does Ken have more experience? this is the part that i totally disagree. Ken doesn't even street fight unless he's provoked. Ryu and ken stopped their training at the age of 22 (ryu) and 21 (Ken). While Ryu's been fighting, Ken only fought in tournaments and those tournaments are far spaced and wide apart. Ken only trains and both you and i know that "dojo dorking" and fighting on the streets are two VERY seperate things. by SF3 Ryu has fought 10000 opponents while Ken has beaten on nameless nobodies in 3 US martial arts championships, and beat on Sakura, Makuto and Sean. he also took part in SF2. so basically:
-Ken fought and won the US championhip at the age of 21.
-Ken fought in another US championship and won...possibly 22.
-Ken fought Ryu in SFA2 at the age of 22
-Ken beat up Sakura at the age of 24
-Ken beat up Karin at the same age, 24
-fought Bison with sakura's help at 24
-beat the heck out of Ryu (most possibly) in SF2 at 27
-beat up sean in SF3 at 32
-Won the US martial arts championship at 32.

these are the records of all of Ken's fights, canonically. Am i the only one who sees that they are pretty wide apart?

~Sado

No, I said ken has just as much experience.

Sado22
fine, agreed on this one.

pwn fighters with one hand? and yet pwning an entire cast of fighters in a weakened sate isn't? what about defeated Yashiro Nanakase in his Orochi form which is even stronger than Geonitz? Iori beat him one-on-one. then there is the neutralizing Orochi part.
Iori's fighting powers are visible in the KoFOX video were he is able to smack Kyo away like 30 feet with a drop kick and then smack him another 30 feet away with a right hook. that's lots of power there. he can even pick up fighters and slam them in the ground without effort and create a pillar of flames that reaches godknowshow high.

KoF99 when Kyo stole K's thunder by interfering in the fight and KO'ing Krizalid. he was the one who put Krizalid out of commission.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar

pwn fighters with one hand? and yet pwning an entire cast of fighters in a weakened sate isn't? what about defeated Yashiro Nanakase in his Orochi form which is even stronger than Geonitz? Iori beat him one-on-one. then there is the neutralizing Orochi part.
Iori's fighting powers are visible in the KoFOX video were he is able to smack Kyo away like 30 feet with a drop kick and then smack him another 30 feet away with a right hook. that's lots of power there. he can even pick up fighters and slam them in the ground without effort and create a pillar of flames that reaches godknowshow high.

Fights are used to reinforce a characters abilities not demonstrate it, that's what feats are for. Oro has 80 Years of fighting experience and at the extreme age of 140 he manages to still be in his prime. Not to mention he fights with one hand, all those things tell me that his fights are not only legit, but that he's hella skilled. Iori has virtually no feats, and owns GOD like characters that surpass him in feats by a mile. Yet, he always dominates, how?

That's what I call jobbing.

shin_remy
sjeeez how OFFtopic

Oro has more then 100 years of expierence, he fights with one arm or else he would kill somebody that's why he seals his other arm.

Gouki and Oro stopt fighting each other cause they respect each other.

Oro said to Ryu that it would take at least 15 years of training before Ryu could challange Oro!!!

Heck i don't see K' or Kyo and even Iori not winning from Ryu or Ken. Or not winning with ease!!! And how would these fighters win from Oro while Oro PWNT RYU WITH ONE ARM ON HIS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the game he has a super art where he jumps in the air and shoots a ''kind of spirit bomb''

Emperor Ashtar

Oro said to Ryu that it would take at least 15 years of training before Ryu could challange Oro!!!

Yeah, that shows how skilled he is as a fighter since he even owned Ryu easily with one arm.

Snafu the Great

Correction: It was Akuma. Oro said that Ryu would have to train for 15 more years before Ryu could challenge Akuma.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Correction: It was Akuma. Oro said that Ryu would have to train for 15 more years before Ryu could challenge Akuma.
No, he siad he would have to train 15 more years before he would have to fight oro with both arms. I can post the ending if you want.

2D_MASTER
The Iori Fan-boyism here disgust me. Oro would flat out kick his ass.

brainchild81
Agreed that Oro would win but the Iori-hate sux too

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
Agreed that Oro would win but the Iori-hate sux too

Yep. By their logic Iori>>>>>>>> Ryu. I've never heard anybody imply something that dumb.

EDIT: I KNOW I BROUGHT UP RYU. IT'S A SIN. Unfortunately Ryu is Oro's only real gauge.

brainchild81
That would be a good scrapOriginally posted by Saad
Both Kyo's and Iori's flame is stronger than Terry's. Don't even get me to explain this. There's an Iori/Terry thread. Please explain it there. I've been trying to tell people they were better than Terry for years

P-Geyser
That has not be stated by SNK. Eh...the Terry hate sucks as well.

Superherovandal
wait when did Ryu lose to Sakura?

Xenogears
Oh for F@#!%s sake...

*Walks away disgusted*

Superherovandal
what somebody in this thread say that. That just seems unbelievable to me. Sorry first time in the games forum in a long time.

Sado22
i'll let you walk away with your life because you're a fellow bersrek fan mad

for the anti-Iori people and the pro-Ryu people:
care to explain why Ryu wins? or do i just assume you guys thinks he wins because he was the first guy in videogames to fight in a karate gi?

~Sado
P.S. 2D-master, you seen the lateset berserk issue? guts finally shows up!

2D_MASTER

Stop spouting that GARBAGE. SNK never states who truly wins when it comes to those three characters when Terry goes against Kyo or Iori, it's never one on one. SNK is afraid of upsetting fans of all 3 fighter thus they never officially state who beat who. That's one reason SNK ( now playmore) is shit.

...Terry doesn't even get an honorable mention. He got more love in CVS and that game isn't even made by SNK.
That's because capcom knows how to repect the characters who brought them to the top. SNK is shit so they keep shifting the spot light, first Terry, the Kyo and Iori, K', then the gay Meira Brothers now Ash? Bleh SNK is a steaming pile of shit. Now I'm even begining to feel bad for Kyo and Iori. BTW yeah CVS Terry is awesome he's my favorite incarnation behind SVC Terry.

2D_MASTER
sorry double post.

2D_MASTER
Sorry triple post, I pressed sumbit like three times when my computer froze.

Sado22
okay 2D, lets cut back on the flames. the guy is new here and you're not exactly giving any proof either...lets keep in peaceful.

Terry and Kyo stalemated (or lost by Time over) in KoF94
Terry beat Ryo in Kof94
Rugal raped Saishu prior to KoF95
Kyo beat Athena in KoF95
Kyo barely managed a draw against Iori in KoF96 after Iori started gloating, leaving himself open for an oppurtune attack from Kyo
Kyo lost to Iori in a street fight before KoF97
K' lost to Krizalid in KoF99 or atleast was on the losing end till Kyo showed up
Iori lost to Ash, right after pwning Kyo and Shingo in a weakened state in KoFXI

that's about all we know canonically speaking. rest is all speculation. though it is pretty obvious who is the best fighter so far since Iori's been raping people over despite being weakened etc.

~Sado

2D_MASTER

Iori lost to Ash, right after pwning Kyo and Shingo in a weakened state in KoFXI
~Sado

Proof of that ending being cannon? I'd like to see it. I've seen the screen shots, but never proof that it was cannon. Enlighten me.

Emperor Ashtar
Proof of an ending being Canon, that's a little to much.

2D_MASTER
Proof of an ending being Canon, that's a little to much.

Well he does have the burden of proof. I mean SNK has at least indicated what ending of each KOF is cannon, this information should'nt be hard to find if it's cannon.

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, but that would be like asking for him to prove that Third Strike endings are canon.

lightness
iori beat kyo with the riot of blood activated in xi, and he beat kyo in the street fight when kyo was struggling mentally and didn't want to fight(according the the kof kyo manga which was stated to be the game prequel).
he also just held orochi in his place while kyo delevered the last blow, and chizaru sealing him, he didn't destroyed him by himself. as for stronger than geonitz, that's what vice/mature speculated, but he just showed up while he was already fighting kyo and double teamed him. ofcourse he'd be able to win easily under those conditions

Usual Suspect

No, Oro stopped training seriously for 50 years, sado. He didn't stop training completely. Also, Kyo & Iori owning people all the time is my point. When they get some real feats that establish their abilities instead of pwning such and such I'll consider it. Nothings going to change my mind because jobbing is jobbing.

Ryu never had problems with Sakura and Makoto.
And, Ken has close to the same amont of experience as Ryu. Like I said a million times SF doesn't drop eliminations on their cast like KOF does. Good, good.

And since iori "KOed a GOD" and powerful characters like Pyron haven't, Iori can beat him too.

shin_remy
Good, good.

And since iori "KOed a GOD" and powerful characters like Pyron haven't, Iori can beat him too.

eek! eek! eek! hahahaha you don't know what youre saying mane hahahaha laughing laughing laughing

Usual Suspect
eek! eek! eek! hahahaha you don't know what youre saying mane hahahaha laughing laughing laughing I do know what I'm saying, Iori will mop the floor with Gill too, Gill has yet to "KO a God" and Bison, he hasn't "KOed a God". What about Samuel .L Jackson, he's never "KOed a GOD".

Until you KO a lame ass WEAK GOD, there is no way in hell you can stand up against the mighty Iori. Not even Jedah stands a chance.

Usual Suspect
I forgot about Belail Aensland, he'd get his ass beat too.

shin_remy
eek! eek! laughing laughing

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA i see you are clearly new here

great noob posts clapping

Usual Suspect
eek! eek! laughing laughing

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA i see you are clearly new here

great noob posts clapping I'm not done, he can beat SS4 Goku, hog tied.

Emperor Ashtar
LOL

brainchild81
though it is pretty obvious who is the best fighter so far since Iori's been raping people over despite being weakened etc.Ditto. Hate it or love it. He's the fu*king man! Oro still beats his @ss though. We're talking about a guy who handicaps himself to try and make it so he can have a fair fight and fails. Originally posted by Usual Suspect
I do know what I'm saying, Iori will mop the floor with Gill too, Gill has yet to "KO a God" and Bison, he hasn't "KOed a God". What about Samuel .L Jackson, he's never "KOed a GOD".

Until you KO a lame ass WEAK GOD, there is no way in hell you can stand up against the mighty Iori. Not even Jedah stands a chance. laughing

Xenogears
Ditto. Hate it or love it. He's the fu*king man! You used to have a Iori avatar 313

brainchild81
Yep. I didn't know you were here back then. Iori's the coolest character SNK ever created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he got rid of that damn choker his cool would be @100% He probably wears it just so he can get into fights.

Xenogears
Without a doubt I think Iori's one of the coolest.

P-Geyser
I do know what I'm saying, Iori will mop the floor with Gill too, Gill has yet to "KO a God" and Bison, he hasn't "KOed a God". What about Samuel .L Jackson, he's never "KOed a GOD".

Until you KO a lame ass WEAK GOD, there is no way in hell you can stand up against the mighty Iori. Not even Jedah stands a chance.

laughing laughing laughing...sounds right.

P-Geyser
that's about all we know canonically speaking. rest is all speculation. though it is pretty obvious who is the best fighter so far since Iori's been raping people over despite being weakened etc.

sick

Usual Suspect
Ditto. Hate it or love it. He's the fu*king man! Oro still beats his @ss though. We're talking about a guy who handicaps himself to try and make it so he can have a fair fight and fails.

laughing I am so glad that some one here can laugh at one of their favorite characters rather than getting all hostile. I commend you.

Sado22
*raises arm*
just said Iori is stronger than Terry....and agreed when people said Ayane beats Terry. gimee props! mad

and riot of blood iori is weaker

he didn't win otherwise either.

Iori neutralized Orochi...which is what the Yagami's did in the past with their power. You're telling me that neutralizing a god isn't impressive...but of course you're gonna decide which god is powerful and which one isn't. just cuz he loses to a godtier that makes him weak. please. its like me saying akuma is a wanker cuz he couldn't even beat a onearmed loser.

right...and i bet you know more about Orochi power than them right?
look, Iori has proved that he is stronger than both rugal and Geonitz time and time again.

and yet next year he creams Orochi Yashiro who was stronger than Geonitz and neutralizes a god. get real mang.

arigato smile

~Sado

Who else?

Iori neutralized Orochi...which is what the Yagami's did in the past with their power. You're telling me that neutralizing a god isn't impressive...but of course you're gonna decide which god is powerful and which one isn't. just cuz he loses to a godtier that makes him weak. please. its like me saying akuma is a wanker cuz he couldn't even beat a onearmed loser.

That really isn't impressive. Iori and the gang flames are the only thing that can hurt him, supposedly. Now if Iori didn't use the fire and still "neutralized" Orochi, then that may be a worthy feat, probably not though cuz Orochi sucks, at least for a "God" any way. If Dan had the sacred flames, he could hurt Orochi.

And as far as being a God goes, what makes KOF's Orochi a TRUE God, what did he do that was Godlike? If all you have to do is be called a God and consider your self a god, then Gill and Bison, should be Gods, at least they have hyper powerful feats, or feats at all.

And your analogy wit Oro and Akuma, I don't get it. Neither of them call them selves Gods, they seem to be at the same level, and neither of them has lost before. So what exactly are you getting at?

Sado22
for the last bloody time...NO. the flames are not cryptonite. Orochi has no natural weakness to the flames.
what are Orochi's feat. well:
-how about being capable of wiping out the entire human race and destroying the world with his own power?

lets see. Bison is a godtier, we all agree. YET:
-Ryu forced him to run away screaming like a girl after ONE shoryuken?
-Bison is a god despite being pwned by Rose?

as for Gill, if he lost to Bison in CAS then he's obviously weaker than Bison.

and you call Bison a godtier despite the fact that he:
-couldn't withstand 12 school girls
-coudln't withstand a shorryuken from ryu
-was engaged by Charlie for a long time
-ran away screaming after having to face Ryu, Sagat, ken and Sakura...only four people. none of them are godtiers. he is, with unlimited power, and the psycho drives backing his @$$ and he still ran away.

and after ALL this....you have a problem with Orochi because he lost to another godtier, boss character?

hieght of being biased i say!

Akuma lost to Gen in SFA3 and he lost to Gouken 10 years prior to SF1. just thought you mgith wanna know. big grin

~Sado

~Sado

P-Geyser
*raises arm*
just said Iori is stronger than Terry....and agreed when people said Ayane beats Terry. gimee props! mad

Hell a large portion of folks seem happy when Terry loses and gets ragged here though I have noticed as of late, people hate when Kyo and Iori get ragged on.

Sado22
hey, Terry is still my favorite character....i'm just calling things as they are, dude.

~Sado

shin_remy
for the last bloody time...NO. the flames are not cryptonite. Orochi has no natural weakness to the flames.
what are Orochi's feat. well:
-how about being capable of wiping out the entire human race and destroying the world with his own power?

that is no feat cause he never done it.. same as with Jinpachi.. just words no expression
as for Gill, if he lost to Bison in CAS then he's obviously weaker than Bison.

it is uncanon... Gill and Bison hang close in power in fact i think Gill is even slightly above Bison

and you call Bison a godtier despite the fact that he:
-couldn't withstand 12 school girls
-coudln't withstand a shorryuken from ryu
-was engaged by Charlie for a long time
-ran away screaming after having to face Ryu, Sagat, ken and Sakura...only four people. none of them are godtiers. he is, with unlimited power, and the psycho drives backing his @$$ and he still ran away.

that is because of the bad writing, cause or else he was unstoppable

and after ALL this....you have a problem with Orochi because he lost to another godtier, boss character?

Snk bosses like to lose laughing

Akuma lost to Gen in SFA3 and he lost to Gouken 10 years prior to SF1. just thought you mgith wanna know. big grin

nice isn't it. so it shows that everybody CAN lose in the sf universe unlike terry for example or gaining enormous powers by beating somebody else. He has now unhuman strength with only sheer training, nice isn't it smile

Sado22
no one claimed Terry was godly in power, remy. the only time he beat a godtier was in FFRB and that's it. Kyo, K', Ash, Alba, Ryo are all as good as Terry.

Terry has lost by time over. he never got laid the f out...but neither did ryu or akuma.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
no one claimed Terry was godly in power, remy. the only time he beat a godtier was in FFRB and that's it. Kyo, K', Ash, Alba, Ryo are all as good as Terry.

Terry has lost by time over. he never got laid the f out...but neither did ryu or akuma.

~Sado
Ryu was laid the f out by Bison.
Gouki was laid the F out by Gouken
Ken was laid the F out by Ryu

Sado22
oh yeah... big grin

~Sado
P.S. gouki was also laid the F out by Gen in SFA3

shin_remy
what means '' laid the F out ''?

Emperor Ashtar
oh yeah... big grin

~Sado
P.S. gouki was also laid the F out by Gen in SFA3

You sure, because alpha 3 did not cover there stories.

Sado22
its on Tiamat's guide. he says they DID fight and that since Gen is shown to be victorious in his own ending while in Akuma's you just see them facing each other. he suggests that Akuma lost.

~Sado
P.S. what's with this Dhalsim=Akuma in power thing? confused

shin_remy
Gen never won from Gouki if i were correct, gouki stopped fighting since he saw he was ill

Sado22
that was in SFA2. in SFA3 they fought again and gouki was pwned.

~Sado

shin_remy

~Sado

ooh really i can't remember it especially Gouki getting pwned

i'm going to look this up

Emperor Ashtar

~Sado
Are you referring to gens non-canon ending?

P-Geyser
hey, Terry is still my favorite character....i'm just calling things as they are, dude.

While Iori may be stronger, I dont think he is a better fighter.

2D_MASTER

arigato smile

~Sado

Nice way to avoid providing proof. Yeah you've TOTALLY convinced me.

Are you referring to gens non-canon ending?

Oh I see, Street fighter Alpha 3 had "non-canon" endings while KOF XI and any other KOF do not.

Sado22
what are you talking about 2d?

actually all of KoF endings are canon. for your info. all are canon except the boss/boss team

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Isn't that impossible? not all the teams can win the tournament...

confused

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER

Oh I see, Street fighter Alpha 3 had "non-canon" endings while KOF XI and any other KOF do not.

Gouki died in said ending, now is Gouki dead in Street Fighter?

shin_remy
Gouki died in said ending, now is Gouki dead in Street Fighter?

i think that Sado thinks that every ending is canon or something

Who else?
I know that this isn't on topic, but for one quick moment, I just wanna ask. . .

What proof is there that Iori is better then Terry, I like both, so I'm not taking sides, I just wanna know, why does everyone think Iori is better? Other then the fact that Iori beats up his fellow cast members.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Who else?
I know that this isn't on topic, but for one quick moment, I just wanna ask. . .

What proof is there that Iori is better then Terry, I like both, so I'm not taking sides, I just wanna know, why does everyone think Iori is better? Other then the fact that Iori beats up his fellow cast members.

don't know

it is normal on this forum

then a character gets much respect. then it loses all his respect and another character gets much respect

i;m waiting for sado to say

Iori is the best cause he beated --> skjfn s;slfdsi;ljs;zcdnz.c and he beated dkjadbhaldlds and askjlfnhsalf and laiihasf and ad;ljad;l

confused

laughing

brainchild81
That has not be stated by SNK. Eh...the Terry hate sucks as well. Seems a lil like you change things around to whatever will make Kyo look worse blood bro. A very lil' while ago you made a comment about Kyo kicking his ass & SNK having new heroes look superior to the old ones. Which is it mane?Originally posted by Who else?

What proof is there that Iori is better then Terry, I like both, so I'm not taking sides, I just wanna know, why does everyone think Iori is better? Other then the fact that Iori beats up his fellow cast members. Iori beat up Kyo. Terry has either lost or stalemated Kyo depending on the source

Sado22
oh for F--K'S SAKE!!! mad

the ENDING of the teams are canon, geniuses. in that, the actual ending after the part where the boss is defeated.

~Sado

Who else?
Seems a lil like you change things around to whatever will make Kyo look worse blood bro. A very lil' while ago you made a comment about Kyo kicking his ass & SNK having new heroes look superior to the old ones. Which is it mane? Iori beat up Kyo. Terry has either lost or stalemated Kyo depending on the source Iori didn't beat Kyo in the same game he drawed with Terry, did he?

Sado22
no.

Who else?
Well, then, who's to say, Terry hasn't gotten stronger since then. and who's to say that with out a time limit, Terry May have won that fight.

P-Geyser
Seems a lil like you change things around to whatever will make Kyo look worse blood bro. A very lil' while ago you made a comment about Kyo kicking his ass & SNK having new heroes look superior to the old ones. Which is it mane?

Where the f**k have you BEEN! mad Hmm....what I should have said was, the SNK heroes that came before Kyo. Well if you look at the facts Kyo has won every KOF that he has particapated in(Except K's saga)so it would assume he kicked ass all over....though I am not sure if he stalemated with Terry after 94.

P-Geyser
I am basing all of this garbage on the fact, SNK makes Kyo the KOF champ for most of the tournaments. Sucks to high heaven.

Xenogears
I fight those that are stronger than me to increase my skill.

P-Geyser
Mmm okay whats with the quote of my sig? What the f**k?

Xenogears
It's the quote of the year.

P-Geyser
It's the quote of the year.

laughing laughing ..oh man you are just too much! smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>