Wazzup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GotClaws
How are everybody doing?smile

GotClaws
i have just gotten the shit beated out of me by 20 people, and i am now sitting with headache and reading Ultimates

Lonelygirl15
Cool

King Kandy
If that's true, the guys who beat you up deserve a congressional medal of honor.

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by King Kandy
If that's true, the guys who beat you up deserve a congressional medal of honor.

Why?Violence rarely solves anything Kandy ass, lol little joke stick out tongue

GotClaws
If that\'s true, the guys who beat you up deserve a congressional medal of honor.

no, they deserves a beating, which they will get tomorrow

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by GotClaws
no, they deserves a beating, which they will get tomorrow

Fighting is wrong you should go to a teacher and snitch.

CasanoVa
Kewlies.

Why did these 20 guys beat you up?

King Kandy
Cause they were the mods of a forum he socked.. jk.

GotClaws
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Kewlies.

Why did these 20 guys beat you up?

cause i have different reasons to get hated by them. beating their family, being to smartass in the school and stuff like that. they wanted to stop me once and for all, and they seem to need to be 20 in order to do that... cowards

King Kandy
How about the entire membership of KMC? If twenty could beat you how about thousands?

Lonelygirl15
Cause they were the mods of a forum he socked.. jk.

You're obsessed sweet Kandy arse.

GotClaws
How about the entire membership of KMC? If twenty could beat you how about thousands?

I knocked one of them down, at leastbig grin but i was surrounded, couldnt do much

Lonelygirl15
I knocked one of them down, at leastbig grin but i was surrounded, couldnt do much

Well good for you that's the spirit champ!!!

GotClaws
so... what yo doin in da vacation?

Lonelygirl15
so... what yo doin in da vacation?

Watching your video I hope.

GotClaws
Originally posted by Lonelygirl15
Watching your video I hope.

not in the next three weeks. i have a streetfight coming with Mighty and i will be in german friday.

Lonelygirl15
not in the next three weeks. i have a streetfight coming with Mighty and i will be in german friday.

Cool, are you going tofight this Escargo guy from this site next he doesn't like you.

GotClaws
Originally posted by Lonelygirl15
Cool, are you going tofight this Escargo guy from this site next he doesn\'t like you.

estacado, well, he surely disses me a lot, but i am used to itbig grin
my fight with mighty is mightys choice, and he will get the fight he asked forwink

Lonelygirl15
estacado, well, he surely disses me a lot, but i am used to itbig grin
my fight with mighty is mightys choice, and he will get the fight he asked forwink

Oh silly me, I thought it was Escargo like the french snail dish. Goodnight and keep punching.

GotClaws
goodnight... and stfusmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.