Oh dear lord I'm back AGAIN!!!!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
yes thats right for all of you lovely people who already know me I'm back with my random nonesence.

but for those of you who dont already know me....

I'm lara, I'm 20 years old, 5 ft 5 inches with blonde hair and green eyes lol.
I live in england, namely surrey about 15 miles from central london.
I have one older brother and one younger sister.I live at home with my mum still!
I'm engaged and have been with my partner 2 and half years and am still very happy.
my b-day is the 30/07/86 and I'm a leo.
I'm also pagan *no jokes please*

my interests erm.....lets see!

I like reading mostly fantasy my fav author is Kate Elliott at the mo I'm reading crown of stars the last volume of the crown of stars series and loving it.
I like films and work for blockbuster so i get free rentals yay.
I'm a former art student of 4 years and my fave subject id surrealism.
I also like fantasy. my fave artists are luis royo, victoria frances and H.R. Giger.
I like music, couldnt live without it my faves at the mo are linkin park minutes to midnight and incubus make yourself. am also a very big eveanescence fan.
I'm a big foodie.
i love my creature comforts.
I love to have fun and to laugh and definately love to misbehave.
I have an insaciable need to be learning some thing all the time at the mo in my pagan studies I'm focusing on herbal remedies, crystal healing psychic development auras (as I can see and feel them) and spirit guides.
I like eating out, seeing films in the cinema, going out with friends, spending time with my family and loved ones and alone sometimes as well. sleeping, talking, shopping, nature, writing to other friends around the world, and if there is anything else i cant think of it right now. lol.

anything you wanna know pm me please, i dont bite lol

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

bleesed be.

Ushgarak
Yaaaaaay!

Lara
stick out tongue

vivando-loca
HoLa! lol, welcome back to here! big grin

Lara
*graciously nods*

thankyou

Jaeh_JediPirate
great! welcome back... smile

Lara
Happy Dance

ladygrim
big grin hey welcome back big grin

MrCampion
Belated but as we have been talking elsewhere, I figure I am excused. Lara is in all honesty the main reason I came back to KMC.

Bicnarok
Oh no Pagans, whats this forum coming tosmile

JackieCD
Lol. Welcome back stick out tongue

Laguna L
We Leos rock!

TRH
Welcome Back

Neo Darkhalen
Welcome back to KMC, I hope you stay with us for a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.