Sinestro Corps vs....???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Whatever/whichever team you can come up with to defeat them.

Oh and...the SC will have prep on their side.

Endless Mike
PR Beyonder and Molecule Man

willRules
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

2 people

A random mutant like Leech who can negate powers and Punisher with a shotgun big grin

Jebus reborn

Oh and...the SC will have prep on their side. Spectre, The Word, and the Source.

llagrok
WWH

shifty

Symmetric Chaos

I do like getting prep but I'm an individual not a group ermm

golem370
Godlike Ones- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthevo.htm#Godlik

SpunkySmurph
The Living Tribunal.

I'm pretty sure having multiple heads counts as a team/group.

Mider999
id like to see that LT vs anti monitor

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I do like getting prep but I'm an individual not a group ermm

*makes fat joke*

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
*makes fat joke*

Thank god my egotism can protect me.

quanchi112
thanos tenebrous aegis galactus silver surfer tyrant morg crushes the sinestro corps

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos tenebrous aegis galactus silver surfer tyrant morg crushes the sinestro corps

Anti-Monitor no expression

Parallax no expression

quanchi112
Anti-Monitor no expression

Parallax no expression fullpower galactus aegis tenebrous tyrant ur telling me that darkseid and lutho messed up antimonitor but this badassed team cant do it. eek!

SpunkySmurph
I do like getting prep but I'm an individual not a group ermm We've now begun referring to you and your multiple socks as "The SC"... didn't you get the memo?

King Kandy
laughing laughing laughing laughing

We've got two multiversal threats on the SC.

LT, Fullpowered Spectre, and Sentry.

King Kandy
fullpower galactus aegis tenebrous tyrant ur telling me that darkseid and lutho messed up antimonitor but this badassed team cant do it. eek!
That's exactly what we're telling you.

Symmetric Chaos
fullpower galactus aegis tenebrous tyrant ur telling me that darkseid and lutho messed up antimonitor but this badassed team cant do it. eek!

Luthor was the key to beating AM the whole time so having him in the fight was tantamount to a plot device. DS was portrayed as far more powerful back then (to the point of almost not caring about the crisis).

You still haven't adressed how they'll stop Parallax.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
That's exactly what we're telling you. well ur wrong.

quanchi112
Luthor was the key to beating AM the whole time so having him in the fight was tantamount to a plot device. DS was portrayed as far more powerful back then (to the point of almost not caring about the crisis).

You still haven't adressed how they'll stop Parallax. the team i mentioned can stop parallax. i mentioned galactus whom as full power is an outright monster. he has uber pals. he has the un also and can snuff out parallx with the un.

King Kandy
Um yeah...

Multiversal destroyer versus your team=dead team

Multiple multiversal destroyers versus your team=dead team made by a retard.

King Kandy
the team i mentioned can stop parallax. i mentioned galactus whom as full power is an outright monster. he has uber pals. he has the un also and can snuff out parallx with the un.
Show me ONE feat by fullpowered Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
the team i mentioned can stop parallax. i mentioned galactus whom as full power is an outright monster. he has uber pals. he has the un also and can snuff out parallx with the un.

Parallax destroyed the entire timeline and was shown to be more destructive than Entropy. Not to mention that Parallax also went toe to toe with Spectre.

So really no one there has a chance of stopping him.

quanchi112
galactus can obliertae solar systems when angry. doesnt matter anyways becuz the un he can pinpoint every threat and kill them. he has the backup also to carry this out. game over for the corps.

Symmetric Chaos
galactus can obliertae solar systems when angry. doesnt matter anyways becuz the un he can pinpoint every threat and kill them. he has the backup also to carry this out. game over for the corps.

ZOMG SOLAR SYSTEMS WELL THOSE CERTAINLY ARE BIGGER THAN A MUTLIVERSE AND AN ENTIRE TIMELINE.

King Kandy
galactus can obliertae solar systems when angry.
Whoopty do. AM and Parallax can obliterate universes.

doesnt matter anyways becuz the un he can pinpoint every threat and kill them.
Maybe he could if he had enough power to pose more of a threat then a piece of lint.

he has the backup also to carry this out.
They are also pieces of lint compared to AM and Parallax.

Martian_mind
I lol'd at Quanchi's opinion.

quanchi112
Whoopty do. AM and Parallax can obliterate universes.

Maybe he could if he had enough power to pose more of a threat then a piece of lint.

They are also pieces of lint compared to AM and Parallax. yeah right. i remember the antimonitor getting smoked by ds who is far weaker than galactus. galactus is a beast. the forces i named deal with these threats.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I lol'd at Quanchi's opinion.

As did everyone else.

King Kandy
yeah right. i remember the antimonitor getting smoked by ds who is far weaker than galactus. galactus is a beast. the forces i named deal with these threats.
Yeah, DS had hundreds of allies in that fight.

The forces you named deal with Multiversal threats? No they don't.

Prove to me that Fullpowered Galactus is sronger then an ant.

quanchi112
Yeah, DS had hundreds of allies in that fight.

The forces you named deal with Multiversal threats? No they don't.

Prove to me that Fullpowered Galactus is sronger then an ant. yes ds had hundreds of allies but to tell me that the un cant take out antimonitor when the omega beams hurt the crap put of him is well wrong.

quanchi112
galactus does his solar system shattering thing uses the un on parallax and antimonitor to take them out while he is covered by tenebrous, aegis and tyrant. thanos is in worldship chilling. they take out the rest of the corps after these two heavyweights are dead.

King Kandy
Actually, I'm taking back my opinion... We don't know how powerful this new AM is.

quanchi112
Actually, I'm taking back my opinion... We don't know how powerful this new AM is. why make thes threads before everything is said and done. its much easier to talk about this after we have seen the whole story, and how they defeated the villains and such.

SpunkySmurph
why make thes threads before everything is said and done. its much easier to talk about this after we have seen the whole story, and how they defeated the villains and such. I really don't think you'll get tired of the taste of Marvel's collective crotch before the story finishes.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually, I'm taking back my opinion... We don't know how powerful this new AM is.

It seems reasonable to say that he's already absorbed every single alternate earth.

hush
Parallax Possess galactus and gets the UN.

quanchi112
Originally posted by hush
Parallax Possess galactus and gets the UN. someone make this thread after the sinestro story is finished. until then......

hush
why? we know Parallax can Possess galactus cuz he possesst The Spectre one time so like i wus saying Parallax Possess galactus and gets the UN.

Galan007
Parallax destroyed the entire timeline and was shown to be more destructive than Entropy. Not to mention that Parallax also went toe to toe with Spectre. And he was doing this whilst creating a Universe. smile

Galan007
ur telling me that darkseid and lutho messed up antimonitor but this badassed team cant do it. eek! Alex Luthor just so happened to possess the exact weakness AM has.

Alex defeating AM is no more impressive then a random 'ock beating Superman with Kryptonite. erm

They're called "plot-devices", comics use then frequently.

And as for DS "messing up" AM, What the f**k?

That was only accomplished with tech to funnel Alex's energy. wink

Swanky-Tuna
My team is Sinestro Corps but they all have baseball bats and Jordans with the tongues inflated to maximum game.

Estacado
Parallax alone would trash your team.

quanchi112
im done arguing until i know more and the sinestro story is fullly told

Priest
The Sinestro Corps is stacked imo..

Newjak
Originally posted by Priest
The Sinestro Corps is stacked imo.. Their stacked but that probably means their going to be depowered

Martian_mind
Jonn will take them all haermm

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
Their stacked but that probably means their going to be depowered
true, i cant see the DCU taking on all SuperBoy with his armor , Pharllax, and the Antimonitor at the same time at their normal power.
im guessing kyle pharallax would be around the same power level as he was as ion.
With Superboy prime and the freaking AntiMonitor, im not sure how they would go about and depower them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
true, i cant see the DCU taking on all SuperBoy with his armor , Pharllax, and the Antimonitor at the same time at their normal power.
im guessing kyle pharallax would be around the same power level as he was as ion.
With Superboy prime and the freaking AntiMonitor, im not sure how they would go about and depower them.

Superman - MentalBlock + 3 second sundip no expression

Avalonofthewind
galactus does his solar system shattering thing uses the un on parallax and antimonitor to take them out while he is covered by tenebrous, aegis and tyrant. thanos is in worldship chilling. they take out the rest of the corps after these two heavyweights are dead.

Galactus and the rest of your precious team wouldn't even be able to handle Krona.

This team>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Krona.

quanchi112
uhm krona cheapshotted galactus. galactus has freinds and since he knows there is a battle taking place wont be busy talking while they would strike the first blow, he has his un in his hand. but again im not debating this till after the story is over.

Validus
Since when is it a cheapshot to practically tell someone to their face you're about to kill him and then proceed to kill him?

Emperor Ashtar
Great Evil Beast

TricksterPriest
uhm krona cheapshotted galactus. galactus has freinds and since he knows there is a battle taking place wont be busy talking while they would strike the first blow, he has his un in his hand. but again im not debating this till after the story is over.

laughing Anti-monitor would SOLO your entire team. stick out tongue The UN won't stop him. Unless they severely depowered him for this story, (given that this story is being set up to top IC, it's highly unlikely), he will show you why he's the 'guardian of fear.'

Galactus's biggest absorbtion feat is during the black Celestial arc. The Anti-monitor destroyed the DC multiverse and was absorbing UNIVERSES and was fighting the Spectre as a near equal for a time. You better believe your team gets ass-raped by him. evil face

Superboy Prime
The fallacy of his team even standing up to Parallax is ridiculous. Lets not talk about the AM.

Hey...has anyone thought about the AM pumping SBP with Anti-Matter energy? Jumpy

quanchi112
im not arguing anymore until the story is over. then ill come back to this thread.

King Kandy
It seems reasonable to say that he's already absorbed every single alternate earth.
I don't see why... He could just as easily only have his original power... His power fluctuated wildly over the course of COiE.

TricksterPriest
The fallacy of his team even standing up to Parallax is ridiculous. Lets not talk about the AM.

Hey...has anyone thought about the AM pumping SBP with Anti-Matter energy? Jumpy

fear Giving Emo Boy Prime a power ring would be bad enough, but if Anti-Monitor boosted his power the way he did Psycho Pirate's.........? scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.