Apocalypse vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

llagrok
Lobo could probably speedblitz him to death, but it would be an awesome fight. I recon Apocalypse could win if he used all the powers he had at his advantage though.

[BAW]Endrict
Dammit I wish I thought of it.... ummmm thinking...

golem370
How fast is Lobo?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by golem370
How fast is Lobo?

Fast enough to keep up with Superman and hit the Flash

llagrok
Actually, Lobo doesn't possess enhanced speed on the levels of Superman and such.

quanchi112
lobo for the win

llagrok
I can't really imagine Apocalypse trying to run away, so odds are Apoc would pour everything he has into Lobo, and Lobo would resist or heal from it and end it.

golem370
Apocalypse is immortal to right. He is very smart and versatile. He should have a good chance.

llagrok
Well, he has shown the ability to manipulate time, that's pretty awesome.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

current or current apoc

btw celestials have a 'plan' for apoc

Cosmo Kramer
Lobo

golem370
Yeah to make him their pet monkey hysterical

grey fox
Lobo in a curb stomp.

He's stronger , heals better , is potentially faster, potentially smarter etc

quanchi112
Originally posted by grey fox
Lobo in a curb stomp.

He's stronger , heals better , is potentially faster, potentially smarter etc agreed.

quanchi112
dont know about being smarter than apoc but lobo should beat him down.

llagrok
Lobo in a curb stomp.

He's stronger , heals better , is potentially faster, potentially smarter etc

He's stronger and heals better, but that's about it.

Apocalypse has an arsenal of powers at his disposal, I'm not sure if Lobo can withstand that. Matter manip, time manip, reality warping, energy absorption, class 100+ strength, control over his own body, access to incredibly advanced technology, possible telepathy and telekinesis. He has also regenerated from a drop of blood, but that takes a lot of time.

Keep in mind that we haven't seen a lot of fights with Apocalypse at full power, most of his showings are with him being depowered.

Lobo lifted the entire weight of the universe once?

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
He's stronger and heals better, but that's about it.

Apocalypse has an arsenal of powers at his disposal, I'm not sure if Lobo can withstand that. Matter manip, time manip, reality warping, energy absorption, class 100+ strength, control over his own body, access to incredibly advanced technology, possible telepathy and telekinesis. He has also regenerated from a drop of blood, but that takes a lot of time.

Keep in mind that we haven't seen a lot of fights with Apocalypse at full power, most of his showings are with him being depowered.

Lobo lifted the entire weight of the universe once?

Apoc isn't the only one with various powers.....

Lobo has ....

Vast Super strength
Near Invulnerability
Super Speed
Super human endurance
Fantastic Leaping Ability
Tracking ability allows him to trace prey across galaxies
Can survive unaided in the vacuum of space
Unparalleled brawler
Can replicate himself into an army of clones
Immortality
Can take possession of other living being
Can continue fighting in a spirit form
He can instantly analyze any opponent, weighing up their abilities and defenses perfectly, giving him exact knowledge of their Achilles Heel or weak spot

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah to make him their pet monkey hysterical

laughing out loud

llagrok
Apoc isn't the only one with various powers.....

Lobo has ....

Vast Super strength
Near Invulnerability
Super Speed
Super human endurance
Fantastic Leaping Ability
Tracking ability allows him to trace prey across galaxies
Can survive unaided in the vacuum of space
Unparalleled brawler
Can replicate himself into an army of clones
Immortality
Can take possession of other living being
Can continue fighting in a spirit form
He can instantly analyze any opponent, weighing up their abilities and defenses perfectly, giving him exact knowledge of their Achilles Heel or weak spot

lol.

He doesn't have Super Speed, I've never seen him Speedblitz anyone. I suppose he was able to punch Superman fast that one time, but that's about it. If you want a list like that.

Energy absorption
Energy projection
Matter manipulation
Regeneration
Superhuman endurance
Near invulnerability
Superhuman strength
Can create/summon things to figth for him
Shapeshifting
Complete control over his body at a molecular level
Time manipulation
Reality warping (small time)
Telekinesis
Telepathy

Endless Mike
Lobo has super speed. He's able to fire his guns so fast that multiple muzzle flares are visible in a trail next to each other (meaning he moved the gun and fired it again before the previous muzzle flare even dissipated). He does this all the time.

llagrok
It really depends on the writers.

Endless Mike
BTW Lobo gets his bike and cloning ability for this fight

llagrok
Originally posted by Endless Mike
BTW Lobo gets his bike and cloning ability for this fight

Cloning ability pretty much makes it spite.

Does Apoc get his tech?

quanchi112
there is no way with how lobo is portryaed he is losing a one on one physical fight with apoc. no way.

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
there is no way with how lobo is portryaed he is losing a one on one physical fight with apoc. no way.

<.<

Who ever stated that it would be a pure physical fight?

quanchi112
lobo would engage and kick his ass. he be on him so fast apoc would be praying it would end soon. lobo crushes him.

Endless Mike
Cloning ability pretty much makes it spite.

Does Apoc get his tech?

Which tech are you thinking of?

llagrok
lobo would engage and kick his ass. he be on him so fast apoc would be praying it would end soon. lobo crushes him.

Impossible.

Take Ikaris for example. He has superhuman speed, strength and so on, yet he wasn't able to just speedblitz Apocalypse. Apocalypse was dodging his punches. Like Apoc said himself, speed is useless against someone like him, before calmly hitting Quicksilver.

Do you know anything about Apocalypse's powers?

He'd lose if he tried to fight Lobo like Hercules and Thor would, but not if he actually fights in character.

quanchi112
Impossible.

Take Ikaris for example. He has superhuman speed, strength and so on, yet he wasn't able to just speedblitz Apocalypse. Apocalypse was dodging his punches. Like Apoc said himself, speed is useless against someone like him, before calmly hitting Quicksilver.

Do you know anything about Apocalypse's powers?

He'd lose if he tried to fight Lobo like Hercules and Thor would, but not if he actually fights in character. lobo curbstomps him. nothing else needs to be said. ur overrating apoc.

Rewmac
Even Apoc with standard tech couldn't take an army of Lobo's. He can pretty much recreate himself and tons of clones. There isn't any known limit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rewmac
Even Apoc with standard tech couldn't take an army of Lobo's. He can pretty much recreate himself and tons of clones. There isn't any known limit. lobo is way to much for apoc.

llagrok
Nonsense. Sure Lobo could win with his cloning ability.

How would 1 Lobo ever get close enough to fight Apocalypse? He hasn't shown any proper movement speed or even the ability to fly. With Apocalypse's ability to teleport anywhere and fly I recon it'd be hard for Lobo to catch up.

How's Lobo gonna deal with Time manipulation.

quanchi112
lobo is way to much for this xmen villian, sorry but he can hnag with supes on occasion. apoc aint ever hanging with supes.

Juntai
Nonsense. Sure Lobo could win with his cloning ability.

How would 1 Lobo ever get close enough to fight Apocalypse? He hasn't shown any proper movement speed or even the ability to fly. With Apocalypse's ability to teleport anywhere and fly I recon it'd be hard for Lobo to catch up.

How's Lobo gonna deal with Time manipulation. Lobo has superspeed. It was one of his listed powers in his secret files entry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo has superspeed. It was one of his listed powers in his secret files entry. shhhhh. its a secret file, he didnt know.

llagrok
lobo is way to much for this xmen villian, sorry but he can hnag with supes on occasion. apoc aint ever hanging with supes.

Because he's an x-men villian he can't fight Lobo? Wow, great logic there dur

Tell me then, can Gladiator or Dark Phoenix "hang" with Superman? They've both been x-men villains. When did x-men ever beat Apocalypse for that matter?

****ing retards like you with jack shit knowledge about characters, really piss me off. Yes, Lobo has superhuman stats, that won't necessarily let him beat characters with time/matter manipulation.

That's why Drax didn't beat Thanos one on one, but that to attack him from behind.

grey fox
Lobo punched A speeding Flash in the face, so yeah he'd damn well better have Super speed

Energy absorption - Useless
Energy projection- Useless
Matter manipulation - Possibly useless
Regeneration - Nothing compared to Lobo
Superhuman endurance - Meh
Near invulnerability - laughing
Superhuman strength - Nothing compared to lobo
Can create/summon things to fight for him - I'm pretty sure getting help is illegal in fights
Shapeshifting - laughing
Complete control over his body at a molecular level - Useless
Time manipulation - Useless
Reality warping (small time) - Meh
Telekinesis - Meh
Telepathy - Useless

Apoc is either weaker then Lobo or his remaining powers are Useless/not very effective.

quanchi112
Because he's an x-men villian he can't fight Lobo? Wow, great logic there dur

Tell me then, can Gladiator or Dark Phoenix "hang" with Superman? They've both been x-men villains. When did x-men ever beat Apocalypse for that matter?

****ing retards like you with jack shit knowledge about characters, really piss me off. Yes, Lobo has superhuman stats, that won't necessarily let him beat characters with time/matter manipulation.

That's why Drax didn't beat Thanos one on one, but that to attack him from behind. doesnt matter lobo kicks his ass.

llagrok
Lobo punched A speeding Flash in the face, so yeah he'd damn well better have Super speed

Energy absorption - Useless
Energy projection- Useless
Matter manipulation - Possibly useless
Regeneration - Nothing compared to Lobo
Superhuman endurance - Meh
Near invulnerability - laughing
Superhuman strength - Nothing compared to lobo
Can create/summon things to fight for him - I'm pretty sure getting help is illegal in fights
Shapeshifting - laughing
Complete control over his body at a molecular level - Useless
Time manipulation - Useless
Reality warping (small time) - Meh
Telekinesis - Meh
Telepathy - Useless

Apoc is either weaker then Lobo or his remaining powers are Useless/not very effective.

Apocalypse regenerated from a drop of blood as well.

How can you say his strength is useless? He restrained the Hulk.
Seeing as Apocalypse draws his strength from a near unlimited source, I doubt it'd be useless.

Complete control over his body is not useless, he can easily dodge attacks from people with above superhuman strength/speed with it.

Time manipulation is not useless. What's lobo gonna do when frozen in time?

Reality warping meh? Wow, you really are an idiot.

How's telepathy useless? Give me some scans where Lobo resists telepathy from high level telepaths.

Telekinesis useless? please.

Apocalypse has taken Black Bolt's whisper without even slowing down. I've yet to see anyone but Galactus do that.

I also forgot to mention that he has forcefield projection and superhuman speed/reflexes.

Most of Lobo's powers are useless. Detect weaknesses? Apocalypse has no weaknesses, he can do whatever he wants with his own body. Useless power.

Track people across space? really useless. Apocalypse doesn't travel to other planets.

Breathing unaided in space? not really much to brag about as Apocalypse can pretty much do the same thing. He needs to breathe, but can easily fix that with some body control.

Just like the Hulk, Apocalypse has almost limitless strength, only he can summon his a lot faster than Hulk. It's still not enough to match Lobo's but it's still far above class 100s like Thor, Hercules and so on.

Like I said, Lobo would probably beat him in hand to hand, but if Apocalypse was written properly and used all the powers at his disposal, I doubt Lobo would take the majority.

Thanos_THOTU
The Apocalyspe that defeated the Phoenix or his jobber version that got owned by Cable?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm going with Apoc On this one. If writtern to his max and lobo to his max, Apoc should be able to give a depowered Tyrant A good fight before he bites the big one. I mean he did stalemate the HE and the HE is no slouch. Apoc showed true potential and lived up to it in that fight. Apoc 6/10 my final answer.

llagrok
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
The Apocalyspe that defeated the Phoenix or his jobber version that got owned by Cable?

That's what it's all about in my opinion. Apocalypse goes from high herald to mid meta, depending on his writers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm going with Apoc On this one. If writtern to his max and lobo to his max, Apoc should be able to give a depowered Tyrant A good fight before he bites the big one. I mean he did stalemate the HE and the HE is no slouch. Apoc showed true potential and lived up to it in that fight. Apoc 6/10 my final answer. so ur saying apoc was written uber tough in one story. tyrant was written as even tougher in all his sotories. lobo on average would beat down apoc on average. lobo wins this easily. apoc would need his four horsemen. laughing

Endless Mike
Lobo is immune to telepathy due to the radio in his head.

For example the Neural Djinn could control anyone's mind in the universe (including people like Martian Manhunter or Superman) but not Lobo.

llagrok

quanchi112
well in these fights dont we go on most recent incarnation unless otherwise specified. ur pulling here. u know its most recent. so quit making excuses.

llagrok
well in these fights dont we go on most recent incarnation unless otherwise specified. ur pulling here. u know its most recent. so quit making excuses.

That's just spite.

In Apocalypse's most recent incarnation he was weakened from having all his blood drained in order to restore powers to mutants. That Apocalypse would lose to Lobo of course.

quanchi112
That's just spite.

In Apocalypse's most recent incarnation he was weakened from having all his blood drained in order to restore powers to mutants. That Apocalypse would lose to Lobo of course. how is that spite. isnt that how things go on here unless otherwise specified.

llagrok
how is that spite. isnt that how things go on here unless otherwise specified.

It's spite, because Apocalypse was severely weakened in his recent depictions.

quanchi112
It's spite, because Apocalypse was severely weakened in his recent depictions. spite on whos part?

quanchi112
In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter.

llagrok
spite on whos part?

If Apocalypse was weakened, who do you think?

dur

quanchi112
If Apocalypse was weakened, who do you think?

dur we go by most recent state of the character unless otherwise specified. im playing by the rules here. we go on default and most recent version of apoc like i have always been saying gets curbstomped.

batdude123
Lobo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.