Unknown Abilitys of Characters (Please Read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
OK HERE IT GOES

iv become very pissed lately i know me saying that will make some of you jump all over me be i just gotta relay the way i feel about yall saying stuff like

"The abilitys of this character is unkown so then we cant make a answer to how this character would fight the other"

ok i know that yall are all Canon about duel forums and stuff but can i just make a suggestion...and this is not with the intention to disrespect yall"

Here it is you ready?.....F-U-C-K the unkown factors make a guess or decsion with how powerful YOU think the character is if you think the character sux Post that he\she doesent have a chance if you like the character post He\She does have a chance and if you just dont know MAKE A GUESS it takes all the fun out of the Versus section when yall say stuff like "There is no proof of this characters abilitys"

one more thing and i hope some of you heed this

"IF THERE IS NO PROOF OF THE POWER OF A CHARACTER THEN JUST MAKE A GUESS THE PERSON THAT SAYS THAT HE\SHE WOULD WIN A FIGHT IS NO LESS WRONG OR RIGHT TO SAY THAT HE\SHE LOST THE FIGHT BECAUSE NEITHER OF YOU HAVE PROOF OF YOU'RE CLAIMS BUT TO MAKE IT BETTER JUST GUESS or MAKE YOU'RE BEST ANSWER"

THANK YOU!

VinCon01
...You do realize how badly that doesn't work, right? Making up a character's abilities doesn't prove that they're stronger or weaker than another character. It simply means that you're capable of making a Mary Sue/Gary Stu (Which doesn't actually require very much).

The purpose of "versus" topics is to debate which character is stronger, faster, better, etc, etc. You can't do this if you're making up what the characters can do. If you start making things up, it becomes "My original character who happens to have the same name as the canon character versus Your original character who happens to have the same name as the canon character".

jollyjim311
It would make it more fun and a little less complain-y, but, ultimately go nowhere (not that going to a Star Wars Versus Forum will "go anywhere" anyway).

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
OK HERE IT GOES

iv become very pissed lately i know me saying that will make some of you jump all over me be i just gotta relay the way i feel about yall saying stuff like

"The abilitys of this character is unkown so then we cant make a answer to how this character would fight the other"

ok i know that yall are all Canon about duel forums and stuff but can i just make a suggestion...and this is not with the intention to disrespect yall"

Here it is you ready?.....F-U-C-K the unkown factors make a guess or decsion with how powerful YOU think the character is if you think the character sux Post that he\she doesent have a chance if you like the character post He\She does have a chance and if you just dont know MAKE A GUESS it takes all the fun out of the Versus section when yall say stuff like "There is no proof of this characters abilitys"

one more thing and i hope some of you heed this

"IF THERE IS NO PROOF OF THE POWER OF A CHARACTER THEN JUST MAKE A GUESS THE PERSON THAT SAYS THAT HE\SHE WOULD WIN A FIGHT IS NO LESS WRONG OR RIGHT TO SAY THAT HE\SHE LOST THE FIGHT BECAUSE NEITHER OF YOU HAVE PROOF OF YOU'RE CLAIMS BUT TO MAKE IT BETTER JUST GUESS or MAKE YOU'RE BEST ANSWER"

THANK YOU!

A period or comma would have been nice. And yea, people won't agree on this and it will end up being closed.erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.