The Most Powerful Jedi Master's of the KOTOR series games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
OK WHO WAS THE MOST POWERFUL!

and dont give me that "They are Unknown" bit just pick one Guess or Pick the one you like the most

Darth Hord
I'm going to go with Kreia and btw Jolee Bindo was technically never a master since he left the order when he still was a padawn wink

MasterAshenVor
I KNEW THIS WOULD BE SAYED....and i read numerous reports from other web sites other then wookieepedia stated that HE DIED on Katarr WHERE THE JEDI "COUNCIL" was...wookieepedia also states that the other way he could have died was by SITH ASSASSINS which would make it known that he was a MASTER or Knight also....He returned to the Jedi and due to his power and insight BECAME A MASTER....so i find it very Canoncal.

MasterAshenVor
I say Kavar Because Zez-Kai-Ell sayed this

"Kavar was the best of us the smartest tactician of us all except Revan of course"

Canderous Ordo as Mandolor also stated this to Kavar

"It was The Legendary Jedi Guardian Kavar we thought we would be fighting on the Republic's side except it was Revan"

And it is also stated that he was the most powerful Jedi Guardian of the Jedi Order other then Darth Revan and possiably Kreia.

Darth Sexy
the todd

ThoraxeRMG
Kavar

yogert
kavar

Darth Hord
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I KNEW THIS WOULD BE SAYED....and i read numerous reports from other web sites other then wookieepedia stated that HE DIED on Katarr WHERE THE JEDI "COUNCIL" was...wookieepedia also states that the other way he could have died was by SITH ASSASSINS which would make it known that he was a MASTER or Knight also....He returned to the Jedi and due to his power and insight BECAME A MASTER....so i find it very Canoncal.

They under a 100 jedi left so he might have been so he could have been granted to a master. But if he died by sith assassins it wont matter what his status was in the order since they were hunting all jedi.

MasterAshenVor
but why hunt down a Jedi who claims hes not a Jedi and hides all the time hmmmmm?

Violent2Dope
Kreia.

Darth Hord
but why hunt down a Jedi who claims hes not a Jedi and hides all the time hmmmmm?

The exile was not considered a jedi by the order but she was hunted anyway by assassins.

Tangible God
If Kreia can suck three old men dry to the point of death, I'd say her.

MasterAshenVor
The Reason the EXILE was hunted was because she was what the Sith wanted to destroy and as Kreia sayed

"You are the Hollow Place in the force where the force cannot be heared and dies"

MasterAshenVor
HAY VROOK AND KAVAR WERE COOL! dont diss my peeps man!

*Force Chokes Tangiable God*

*Uses Force heal to revive Tangiable God*

*Continues to do so 5 times*

yogert
kreia was a sith lord for that era atarting sometime the jedi civil war.
correct me if im wrong

Tangible God
Tomayto-Tomahto.

yogert
ha!

kamhal
We are forgetting zhar, which was known for his great knowledge. You can see that there are several people on his time that seek his teachings and his knowledge. Revan was known to ask zhar for aditional training. That jedi Belaya, on jedi temple, also said she was their to seek for Zhar's knowledge. By the way, Vrook also seems to be powerful, at least in KOTORII (he is the hardest master to beat if you are darksider).

Darth Hord
The Reason the EXILE was hunted was because she was what the Sith wanted to destroy and as Kreia sayed

"You are the Hollow Place in the force where the force cannot be heared and dies"

That quote is connected to Kreia's plan. The reason why the Exile was originallly hunted was because the sith believed she was the last of
the jedi and with her death the jedi would be gone forever.

Here is at Sion said to Kreia on the mining facility-"And now you run in search of the Jedi. "They are all dead. Save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come." The sith believed the exile to be th e last of the jedi and they hunt so the order would end.

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
If Kreia can suck three old men dry to the point of death, I'd say her.

Well, when you put it like that, you make her sound like a Force Whore.

Count Makashi
Hmmmmmm, how much do you think she charged, for her services? Because i have got 50 dollars, just lying there in my wallet, doing nothing.

MasterAshenVor
EWWW ud whore up a Seductive old witch like Kreia....you got MAJOR problems id understand if you sayed that about Bastile which by the way in my opinion was the most Sexy Star Wars Female ever made...other then perhapse Padme'

Count Makashi
She has allot of experience, she knows her stuff, you wont leave disappointed.

But seriously, Aayla is the hottest SW female ever.

kamhal
Isn't Aayla a twilek? confused

MasterAshenVor
lol....well Bastila is HOT - Powerful - DarkSide'ish - and she is alot better in fighting then Ayala but yea Ayala is the hottest JEDI female in the Movies.....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Tangible God
If Kreia can suck three old men dry to the point of death, I'd say her. How did I not notice this when I first read it? Kreia may be old but she has much more experience than Aayla or Bastila and could please you in ways they couldn't dream of pleasing you.

MasterAshenVor
*Shock* *Thinks* : THEY ARE DESPERATE PERVERTS RUN!

Count Makashi
It is only natural.

Mizukage Yoda
Vandar; He lead the Dantooine conclave the Battle of Rakkatan prime. And he foresaw the eradication of the Jedi order b4 it happened. He had the insite to allow Revan to be trained unlike some *cough* Vrook *cough*

QuakeBlood
up

Ursumeles
Kreia, lol.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Kreia, lol.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan.

However, if only that list is in focus than either Vandar or Kriea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.