Christian Magnent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inner g
WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGNENT, ALOT OF THE CHRISTIAN FORUMS ARE GREAT AT DRAWING IN THOSE WHO LIKE TO MANIPULATE AND CAUSE DISTURBANCE, SO IN THIS FORUM WE WILL TAKE THEM ON, SO FAR EVERY FORUM I HAVE BEEN IN I HAVE SEEN THESE TYPE COME IN AND CHASE THE EVERYONE OUT WELL NOW WE HAVE SET UP THE MAGNENT TO DRAW THEM IN...SO LETS SEE HOW STRONG AND COMFORTABLE THEY COME ACROSS NOW...

INNER G

Tattoo
DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO TYPE LIKE THIS TO POST IN THIS STUPID THREAD?

EDIT: BY THE WAY, IT'S SPELT "MAGNET" NOT "MAGNENT".

inner g
IT GOT YOU IN DIDNT IT and i dont believe it was my typing that had you aggitated...

inner g
well you can spell, maybe you do have a little intellegence to work with

JacopeX
Originally posted by inner g
IT GOT YOU IN DIDNT IT and i dont believe it was my typing that had you aggitated... Are you accusing him of not believing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tattoo
IT GOT YOU IN DIDNT IT and i dont believe it was my typing that had you aggitated...

Pretty much, yes it was. smile

I don't care about religion, people can believe what they want. However if you want to post about religion and those who oppose Christianity, may I direct you to the Religion Forum of KMC?

inner g
but actually you misspelled "spelt" its spelled, so maybe not

Tattoo
well you can spell, maybe you do have a little intellegence to work with

That's not very Christian-like, insulting a mans intelligence simply because he doesn't believe in your thread. This is why I'm not a fan of religion, most everyone who follows the good book are hypocrites who have a hatred for those who don't believe...that goes against all of "God's" teachings.

inner g
i am comfortable here big grin

inner g
no it doesnt jesus christ himself got very angry in a church once...really

Lana

No, spelt is also correct.

i am comfortable here big grin

Did you...at all bother to read the rules when you joined?

JacopeX
So you are an atheist?

Ugh, figures.

Tattoo

Spelt - (v.) A past tense and a past participle of spell.

Bardock42

Actually, both is acceptable. But thanks for playing.

inner g
he actually lost his temper when he walked into a church and found people selling things to make a profit, he kicked over all of the tables and destroyed the market that was placed inside of the church

Tattoo
no it doesnt jesus christ himself got very angry in a church once...really

Really? Do you have physical proof, other than the Bible (which was written by stories passed down from person to person before being put to paper)?

The whole book is hypocritical to what they preach. Read it again.

Originally posted by JacopeX
So you are an atheist?

Ugh, figures.

No, I'm Agnostic, there's a difference.

Bardock42
he actually lost his temper when he walked into a church and found people selling things to make a profit, he kicked over all of the tables and destroyed the market that was placed inside of the church

Yes. We know.

So you are an atheist?

Ugh, figures.

How did you deduct that?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tattoo

No, I'm Agnostic, there's a difference. I'm talking to the thread starter. (What's his name....)

Tattoo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes. We know.

How did you deduct that?

Dude, is that actually you in your avatar?

Bardock42
I'm talking to the thread starter. (What's his name....) I know. Why do you think he is an atheist? Because he stated an occurence in the bible?

Bardock42
Dude, is that actually you in your avatar?

Seems to be a remote possibility, yes.

Tattoo
I'm talking to the thread starter. (What's his name....)

Oh...never mind. embarrasment confused

Tattoo
Seems to be a remote possibility, yes.

Hmm, that's the first I've ever seen of you. shock

JacopeX
I know. Why do you think he is an atheist? Because he stated an occurence in the bible? I feel as if he is really a sock trying to make some type of joke out of Christianity.

Bardock42
Hmm, that's the first I've ever seen of you. shock

Yeah, first picture of me on KMC as far as I can recall.

Tattoo
Yeah, first picture of me on KMC as far as I can recall.

Good show...however, my dreams will now be haunted with that image. smile

Bardock42
I feel as if he is really a sock trying to make some type of joke out of Christianity.

OH, I wished that oftentimes too, but there are really incredible idiots running around actually believing they are Christians.

inner g
i started this, and i did in fact recieve that from the bible, but manythings in the bible have been proven by science

Bardock42
Good show...however, my dreams will now be haunted with that image. smile Because it is so incredibly hot, I assume.

Bardock42
i started this, and i did in fact recieve that from the bible, but manythings in the bible have been proven by science

True, true, others have been disproven.

JacopeX
i started this, and i did in fact recieve that from the bible, but manythings in the bible have been proven by science Really?

Last time I heard, scientist discover, not prove......

Mods, please merge this to any thread in the religion forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

inner g
which i am only assuming that is what you study and believe in

JacopeX
which i am only assuming that is what you study and believe in It is common knowledge.

Tattoo

Many, but not the majority. wink All things in the Bible have a basis in reality, but over time these facts became skewed and stretched so much they have become fictitious fragments of their former selves.

Jesus walking on water? Nope, it's been proven that the original meaning of the old translations meant Jesus walked by the water, not over it.

TRH
what the **** is this shit?

Tattoo
Because it is so incredibly hot, I assume.

Yes, I am so envious of Sarah.

Scythe
F*ck this goddamn thread!

Bardock42
Yes, I am so envious of Sarah.

Yeah, I wish I could do me too.

Originally posted by TRH
what the **** is this shit?

I am not quite sure.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Scythe
F*ck this goddamn thread!

You are so going to Hell. shock eek! See you when I get there. smile

inner g
well if you would like to view it as discovery the stories in the bible would be the foundation of science

JacopeX
Many, but not the majority. wink All things in the Bible have a basis in reality, but over time these facts became skewed and stretched so much they have become fictitious fragments of their former selves.

Jesus walking on water? Nope, it's been proven that the original meaning of the old translations meant Jesus walked by the water, not over it. Example: Play the game "Telephone" for the next 2000 years with a group of friends and tell me how it comes out. laughing out loud

Bardock42
well if you would like to view it as discovery the stories in the bible would be the foundation of science Elaborate.

Tattoo
well if you would like to view it as discovery the stories in the bible would be the foundation of science

How so? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Tattoo
Example: Play the game "Telephone" for the next 2000 years with a group of friends and tell me how it comes out. laughing out loud

B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o.

TRH
well if you would like to view it as discovery the stories in the bible would be the foundation of science thats funny......nah

inner g
after all isnt science based around the mystery of god

JacopeX
well if you would like to view it as discovery the stories in the bible would be the foundation of science Exactly how would religion have anything to do with science.....No, scratch that....Explain what you are trying to say.

TRH
Yeah, I wish I could do me too.

I am not quite sure. I see

Bardock42
HAHAHA, Paul....what a ridiculous name for a cat..hahahah...paul is a person's name, hahaha

Tattoo
after all isnt science based around the mystery of god

No, no it's not. Science is based around the physical world and discovering the ins and outs of life.

Tattoo
HAHAHA, Paul....what a ridiculous name for a cat..hahahah...paul is a person's name, hahaha

*bows down before Mayor West*

inner g
and if it wasnt for the basic laws of the bible at that time in age, people would have already killed ourselves off before we even know what we know about science today,...right!

TRH
and if it wasnt for the basic laws of the bible at that time in age, people would have already killed ourselves off before we even know what we know about science today,...right! what........

Scythe
You are so going to Hell. shock eek! See you when I get there. smile

I'll bring the Wii and Super Smash Bros.

Bardock42
and if it wasnt for the basic laws of the bible at that time in age, people would have already killed ourselves off before we even know what we know about science today,...right!

No. Actually quite the opposite of right....wrong you might say.

TRH
and if it wasnt for the basic laws of the bible at that time in age, people would have already killed ourselves off before we even know what we know about science today,...right! your username....inner g......you know Jesus is spelled with a J right?

inner g
especially the way people use the knowledge they have today....

JacopeX
HAHAHA, Paul....what a ridiculous name for a cat..hahahah...paul is a person's name, hahaha laughing

Tattoo

This is possible, but no way to prove it. However man has lived for millions of years before the years of the Bible and we haven't killed off our species yet. Evolution is much more than a theory.

I'm not trying to say the Bible is wrong in it's teachings about leading a better life, I'm saying the stories are little more than just that, stories...stories in which to scare good little boys and girls into believing that if they do wrong they will pay for it for all eternity.

chillmeistergen
Christian magnet*? So this is used, to draw in Christians? Or, atheists who take the piss out of them?

Thread starter. Does it ever spark any kind of realisation in you, that the people taking the piss, are head and shoulders above you, in terms of education?

Röland
Originally posted by TRH
your username....inner g......you know Jesus is spelled with a J right?

He means Inner God. haermm

TRH
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Christian magnet*? So this is used, to draw in Christians? Or, atheists who take the piss out of them?

Thread starter. Does it ever spark any kind of realisation in you, that the people taking the piss, are head and shoulders above you, in terms of education? hehe

TRH

JacopeX
especially the way people use the knowledge they have today.... So you are saying that humans now have the capability to prove or disaprove things with reasons that can be easily objected against?

inner g
science is always finding mistakes with itself, read a science book form 1950 and compare it to one printed 10 years later

TRH
Originally posted by TRH
aww shit....I ****ing fail so bad free TRH cola

Röland
Originally posted by TRH
aww shit....I ****ing fail so bad

Srsly GTFO. haermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
aww shit....I ****ing fail so bad Could it be InnerRise's sock! ZOMGZ!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

inner g
then read a bible from 1700 and compare it to one printed in 2007

JacopeX
science is always finding mistakes with itself, read a science book form 1950 and compare it to one printed 10 years later But it does not prove anything. Tell me, did science ever have a conclusion to the stories of the bible? Not everything you have learned through out times of knowledge is true. I mean, anyone can easily prove evolution wrong. But does it make it official?

Tattoo
science is always finding mistakes with itself, read a science book form 1950 and compare it to one printed 10 years later

What do you think Science is? Seriously.

Science doesn't present it's findings as absolute facts, it's a series of trial and error to determine the truth of how the world around us operates.

chillmeistergen

It's falsifiable, which is what makes it science. Religion is not falsifiable, basically.

Form 1950? Is it a requirement of your church, or every church, to have learning disabilities?

RogerRamjet
i can't believe this is turning into a serious discussion... confused do you kids know where the **** you are right now?!

Tattoo
then read a bible from 1700 and compare it to one printed in 2007

Bible Thumpers never change their beliefs even when proven wrong, they are thickheaded and don't accept change.

Read up about Buddhism, Islam, Juddism, Scientology, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses. All of these religions are presented as facts as well, though they are all drastically different...which one is correct? Answer, none of them.

JacopeX
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i can't believe this is turning into a serious discussion... confused do you kids know where the **** you are right now?! I don't know. I think I am at home using some type of typing contraption.

Tattoo
I don't know. I think I am at home using some type of typing contraction.

Your keyboard is giving birth?! shock

You mean "contraption". wink

JacopeX

You mean "contraption". wink Sometimes, you can't trust spellcheck all the time. laughing out loud

RogerRamjet

You mean "contraption". wink

laughing this was sooo cute...seriously laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
well you can spell, maybe you do have a little intellegence to work with laughing

Hey, do your thing inner g, some of these idiots have nothing better to do than direct traffic around here and pretend they are moderators.

Naz
WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGNENT, ALOT OF THE CHRISTIAN FORUMS ARE GREAT AT DRAWING IN THOSE WHO LIKE TO MANIPULATE AND CAUSE DISTURBANCE, SO IN THIS FORUM WE WILL TAKE THEM ON, SO FAR EVERY FORUM I HAVE BEEN IN I HAVE SEEN THESE TYPE COME IN AND CHASE THE EVERYONE OUT WELL NOW WE HAVE SET UP THE MAGNENT TO DRAW THEM IN...SO LETS SEE HOW STRONG AND COMFORTABLE THEY COME ACROSS NOW...

INNER G

What's all this about? no expression

Tattoo
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
laughing

Hey, do your thing inner g, some of these idiots have nothing better to do than direct traffic around here and pretend they are moderators.

I see you still have a stick up your ass because I didn't like your thread. smile You know how sad that is?

=Tired Hiker=
I see you still have a stick up your ass because I didn't like your thread. smile You know how sad that is?

I could care less what you think. You are a total idiot. Get a job.

Bible Thumpers never change their beliefs even when proven wrong, they are thickheaded and don't accept change.

Read up about Buddhism, Islam, Juddism, Scientology, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses. All of these religions are presented as facts as well, though they are all drastically different...which one is correct? Answer, none of them.

As far as the Bible goes, it's how you interpret it. You don't have to believe that Jesus walked on water in order to learn from the stories about him. Usually the people I meet who go to Christian churches are not as thickheaded as you judge them to be. It's the people who claim that they are thickheaded, they seem to be the one's with a chip on their shoulder.

Tattoo
I could care less what you think. You are a total idiot. Get a job.

As far as the Bible goes, it's how you interpret it. You don't have to believe that Jesus walked on water in order to learn from the stories about him. Usually the people I meet who go to Christian churches are not as thickheaded as you judge them to be. It's the people who claim that they are thickheaded, they seem to be the one's with a chip on their shoulder.

Ah yes, you care not what I think, yet follow me in my threads and threads I post in just to make snide comments about or towards me. Get a life.

Read the rest of the thread...

I'm not trying to say the Bible is wrong in it's teachings about leading a better life, I'm saying the stories are little more than just that, stories...

chillmeistergen
Why do people say 'I could care less', you do realise that the saying is 'I couldn't care less'. Meaning there's no way you could care more, 'I could care less' doesn't give any hint of priority.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but I've been meaning to get it off my chest for some time.

=Tired Hiker=
Ah yes, you care not what I think, yet follow me in my threads and threads I post in just to make snide comments about or towards me. Get a life.

Read the rest of the thread...

I don't go following you around, it's just hard to avoid your stupidity and self righteousness without saying anything. You think you are like a mod around here, but you are not. If you were to put as much effort into finding a job or a girlfriend as you do acting like the OTF bad ass you wish you were, maybe you wouldn't seem like your tampon is in so tight. smile

=Tired Hiker=
Why do people say 'I could care less', you do realise that the saying is 'I couldn't care less'. Meaning there's no way you could care more, 'I could care less' doesn't give any hint of priority.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but I've been meaning to get it off my chest for some time.

I feel you, it's more of a gesture than a saying to be taken so literally, at least for me.

Tattoo
I don't go following you around, it's just hard to avoid your stupidity and self righteousness without saying anything. You think you are like a mod around here, but you are not. If you were to put as much effort into finding a job or a girlfriend as you do acting like the OTF bad ass you wish you were, maybe you wouldn't seem like your tampon is in so tight. smile

Considering I post maybe 20 or 30 posts a day that's no small feat to find and comment to half of my posts with some assholic comment...wow, and this all started after I made a comment about your video thread.

Troll. smile Go read the rules again.

Barker
"Chill out, Meister," Gen. Barker said.

herbeyes

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Barker
"Chill out, Meister," Gen. Barker said.

herbeyes

Perfectly chilled out my friend.

=Tired Hiker=
Considering I post maybe 20 or 30 posts a day that's no small feat to find and comment to half of my posts with some assholic comment...wow, and this all started after I made a comment about your video thread.

Troll. smile Go read the rules again.

I don't know what you are talking about as far as when something started. If you think I'm a troll, I'm okay with that. It's only what you think. smile

Tattoo
I don't know what you are talking about as far as when something started. If you think I'm a troll, I'm okay with that. It's only what you think. smile

And what others think. smile

RogerRamjet
two full-grown men...from the same country, the same state...why even from the same ****ing city...you guys should discuss this matter in a bar with a cool lager...not insult the shit out of each other in a junkforum...what's with the brotherly love thing?? oh wait...that was Philly...but anyway...you ***** know what i mean...cool

=Tired Hiker=
And what others think. smile

laughing Oh I think I might lose some sleep tonight. laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
two full-grown men...from the same country, the same state...why even from the same ****ing city...you guys should discuss this matter in a bar with a cool lager...not insult the shit out of each other in a junkforum...what's with the brotherly love thing?? oh wait...that was Philly...but anyway...you ***** know what i mean...cool

I would never voluntarily set foot in the same room with that idiot.

RogerRamjet

i bet you would reconsider when the drinks're on my tab! yes

Tattoo

Keep it up. smile Just further proves the fact that you can't stand the fact that not everybody likes your threads.

chillmeistergen
You should both grow up.

=Tired Hiker=
Keep it up. smile Just further proves the fact that you can't stand the fact that not everybody likes your threads. laughing

laughing It cracks me up what you think is important to me. Keep searching.

=Tired Hiker=
You should both grow up.

Oh, I totally agree. erm

Tattoo
laughing

laughing It cracks me up what you think is important to me. Keep searching.

Which is obviously why you keep replying with insults. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild-Cherry

INNER G Jesus goes on these forums 313

=Tired Hiker=
How was that an insult? And don't suddenly act like your so innocent.

Tattoo
How was that an insult? And don't suddenly act like your so innocent.

That particular post wasn't an insult. smile

I'm not acting innocent, the fact is that you're the one who started it off with a snide comment aimed towards me, thus you trolling, me replying with what I have to say.

=Tired Hiker=
That particular post wasn't an insult. smile

I'm not acting innocent, the fact is that you're the one who started it off with a snide comment aimed towards me, thus you trolling, me replying with what I have to say.

And . . . . smile

Tattoo
And . . . . smile

And . . . . . I'm done talking with you. happy

=Tired Hiker=
And . . . . . I'm done talking with you. happy

TH for the win! w00t

Tattoo
no2

Mišt
OMFGZ A RELIGUS CULT WERE DO I SINE UOP???!confused confused Happy DanceHappy Dance

Barker
<@Terror> "It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield."
<@cky> opposite over hypotenuse
<@cky> dipshit

Mišt
rolling on floor laughing

Barker
Trade me your Masterball for my Pidgey W/ Carbos?

Mišt
I have a Pidgey, give me your soul k thx 13roll

Barker
31jockeyfu

Scythe
Satan forgives all, may he bless you with plague and misery.

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
31jockeyfu

o soz i meant Seal haermmjockey typo lolz

Scythe
Again, f*ck this dumbass confiding thread.

Bardock42
This was a Vinny - TH thing again, right?

They decided to pretend they hate each other

Right?

Rogue Jedi
they are girly men and they are in lurve.

waiting..................

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they are girly men and they are in lurve.

waiting..................

No, sorry, that just seems true.

Rogue Jedi
dammit....I've got nothing, B.

inner g
flies stuck in a web

Bardock42
flies stuck in a web

Idiotic analogy.

inner g
maybe to the limited mind

Bardock42
maybe to the limited mind
No, you thought it was great.

inner g
and you believed it was an analogy

Bardock42
and you believed it was an analogy

True.

inner g
do you like manipulation games?

smoker4
Just when you thought ecilpso couldnt be any worse

Rogue Jedi
how Brit of you. laughing out loud

smoker4
how shit of you laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.