Terminators vs The 300 movie version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright three different versions of Terminator in the seperate senarios.

T-850/Shotgun- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-850#Characteristics Two Desert Eagle hands guns vs The 300

T-1000- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-1000#Technical_characteristics vs The 300

T-X- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-X#Technical_characteristics vs The 300

Soljer
Hmmm

Let's see.

Bronze swords and bronze spears versus futuristic titanium chasis that even has plasma shielding (in the case of the 850 - the weakest of the three).

Hmm....

Mider999
what is it with these 300 guys they was saying that the leader king leonadis or whatever was strong enough to take out meta humans what the hell.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm

Let's see.

Bronze swords and bronze spears versus futuristic titanium chasis that even has plasma shielding (in the case of the 850 - the weakest of the three).

Hmm....

laughing

I thought the same thing. Spartans get curbstomped, every single fight, and hard too.

golem370
No plasma shields and it's still three hundred to one

braz
Originally posted by golem370

What was the plasma shielding? Was it like Master Chief's energy shield? Cuz I dont remember that being on the Terminators. confused

Soljer

I don't mean like....a shield projector or some such. It's just reinforced metal that is durable enough to withstand plasma.

Also, it doesn't matter how many you put against him. Bronze swords versus ANY of the terminators chasis?

It's like putting three hundred, unarmed, average joes against the Thing. No matter how much they hit him, it's going to be completely ineffectual.

braz
I don't mean like....a shield projector or some such. It's just reinforced metal that is durable enough to withstand plasma.

Also, it doesn't matter how many you put against him. Bronze swords versus ANY of the terminators chasis?

It's like putting three hundred, unarmed, average joes against the Thing. No matter how much they hit him, it's going to be completely ineffectual.

^Pretty much, if the Spartans had armor/weaponry forged of the same alloys the Terms are made of, then it could be somewhat of a fight.

golem370
Maybe to two more advanced Terminators would win, but Terminator 850 is what 10 times stronger then the normal man. The 300 from the movie was around 2 times stronger then a normal man and the 300 work as a team.

braz
Maybe to two more advanced Terminators would win, but Terminator 850 is what 10 times stronger then the normal man. The 300 from the movie was around 2 times stronger then a normal man and the 300 work as a team.

Hm. Only 10 x that of a normal man? When did it say that. >_>

golem370
Well I am guessing. Data was as strong as 10 men

Swanky-Tuna
He was strong enough to hold up that big blast door. And I can't think of an instance where someone was hit by a terminator and was fine except when the T-1000 pushed Budnick out of his way.

golem370
He is around 10 times stronger then normal man

Soljer
Every terminator also has detailed files on human anatomy, and is much stronger and faster than the 300.

Any of them will one shot each Spartan. And they, likely, won't miss.

This battle won't last long.

golem370
I don't think so. He is not stronger then the combined 300. Or faster. 300 win by numbers

Swanky-Tuna
The 300 aren't going to be attacking him with literally combined force, this isn't Dragonball Z here. They're not going to be able to harm the Terminators in any way.

Soljer
I don't think so. He is not stronger then the combined 300. Or faster. 300 win by numbers

....So, three hundred unarmed civilians are gonna beat the Thing? Because, I mean, combined, they're faster. And they have a lot more people fighting, right?

No.

The three hundred have a couple options; try to stab piss-poor bronze into reinforced titanium. Negative. Punch the terminator. Negative.

How are they going to put the terminator down? Honestly?

golem370
No because the 300 work as a team. The 300 are not as strong as Thing nether are the terminators. 300 have superior numbers better fighters and combined more powerful.

Soljer
No because the 300 work as a team. The 300 are not as strong as Thing nether are the terminators. 300 have superior numbers better fighters and combined more powerful.

You've still ignored the question.

What could they POSSIBLY do to put the terminator down?

quanchi112
terminators obliterae each and every man. i think the last few would realize and actually run for their lives.

braz

What could they POSSIBLY do to put the terminator down?

To the cliffffsss!!!!!!!... Happy Dance Happy Dance

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
To the cliffffsss!!!!!!!... Happy Dance Happy Dance

They wouldn't be able to push him there. Anyone that got close would have their throat ripped out faster than they could perceive.

And even if, for whatever reason, they 'tricked' the terminator into going over the cliffs (the AI is smarter than you'd think....) the son of a *****'d just climb right back up and resume the massacre.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by braz
To the cliffffsss!!!!!!!... Happy Dance Happy Dance 1eye

Darth Martin
I just saw the 300 movie for the first time. They are almost unstoppable in their battle formation and pretty good fighting individually. But the terminators aren't going to be affected by their weapons. The Spartans Shield, Spear, and Sword are made out of bronze. The T-850 are made of a combined titanium/tungsten supper alloy. Besides their living tissue(skin) on the outside, they won't be affected by any of these weapons. These things could kill a Spartan in one punch and could probably punch right through the shield. Sure the Spartans have more fighting skill but the Terminators are programmed and created to do one thing: KILL! As Soljer already mentioned the Terminators have detailed files on human anatomy among other things. This means they know pressure points and weak spots. I won't even go on about the other two terminators.

I'm not taking anything away from the 300 and 1 Spartans. They're great, but so are the Terminators and it won't stop till it has completed it's mission.

King_Cold
Hmmm

Let's see.

Hmm....

Its a hard dissension isn't it?

don't shiv
The 300 could scoop rocks with their shields and sling them at Terminators 850 and 1000 till they're groggy Then withdraw while the gettings good smile

Basco15
OMG,this is one of the most ignorant VS.'s I have ever read.

Seriously,even if the numbers are for the Spartans,that doesn't mean all 300 can attack at once.Try to figure it out,there not enough room for them to attack him all at once.Even if they could attack him all at once.He is reinforced titanium,there spears and swords would not be able to scratch it,let alone pierce it.

Also,the Spartans lived in the 10th century B.C.The most high tech thing the have even heard of is gun powder(which the Chinese invented at this time,which speculates that the Spartans didn't have any).If they saw the Terminator,they would start to cry and piddle in their pants.They wouldn't have the slightest clue of what the Terminator is capable of,thus lowering the moral of the Spartans,so that would give the Terminator a even more of an advantage,because,he could kill all of them even at full force.

The Terminator(850),has an on-board targeting computer and two Desert Eagle handguns made by Magnum Research that is chambered for a .50 cal Action Express(Action Express was originally made for calibers for hunting large game),the .44 Magnum(Dirty Harry's Gun),and the .357 Magnum(which has the reputation for the Golden round of man stopping power).So any of those round,combined with excellent accuracy would easily take out many Spartans.Even if he ran out of ammo,the Terminator is strong enough to with stand unlimited abuse from small arms fire,withstand explosion to some degree,and withstand shotgun blast(even though the shotgun can knock him down).So the effect of swords and spears would have no effect on him.Also,if he ran out of ammo,he runs on two hydrogen fuel cells,and when disposed,can explode with enough force to create a mushroom cloud,so he could throw one in the crowd of Spartans.

The T-1000 is composed of mimetic poly-alloy,which is basically intelligent liquid metal.The T-1000 could also take the form of a Spartan warrior and stealth take out as many as possible.This would be the first technique of the T-1000,because,it operates by killing with deception than brute force.Also,the spears and the sword of the Spartans would cut right through the T-1000 with injuring him,because when physically damaged,he can reform himself in seconds.The best chance against the T-1000 is liquid nitrogen(and the Spartans don't have that technology),or molten metal(and I don't think they have molten metal hot enough to kill the T-1000).

Finally,the T-X.The T-X could take the form of a Spartan warrior.Also,the T-X has a built in arsenal of weapons.The ones used in the movie were a plasma cannon with a 60 watt range,a flamethrower,and a circular saw.Several other weapons are listed on screen but not seen, including the .223 Automatic Stopper, .45 Cascader, 783 CHAIN Repeater, ADMOR BioBlaster, BioRail 32SR-9 (modified), CG45 Needler, CONSIGLIO EBlaster, Crescent Corridor Blaster, EMP Generator, Finite Rapid Cluster Gun, HDE Predator (333b), HK-54334 (modified), IAD-ChemTech, KLD-Magnum Repeater, Laser X-ray Burst Gun, Nano-Disrupter (.222), P31 Caustic Shells x231, Rumsfeld P31 Caustic, Subauro Neutralizer (.444), Tracking EBlaster, TWIN Barrier Gun, XFLRG 44mm, and M41 pulse rifle.So,that arsenal could easily wipe out the entire Spartan army,even if the army consisted of 3,000.

So the conclusion is:
Terminators---3
Spartans------0

Avalonofthewind
SPARTANS!! TONIGHT YOU DINE....IN HELL!!!!!

Ahnold ftw.

Superboy Prime
Terminators 100000000/10.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
SPARTANS!! TONIGHT YOU DINE....IN HELL!!!!!

Ahnold ftw.

I was going to say this.

braz
Spartans! Prepare for Glory!! (again)

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.